Knack drops from 56 to 55 on Metacritic.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -
#2 Posted by freedomfreak (39189 posts) -

By how much did it outsell 3D World?

#3 Edited by turtlethetaffer (16675 posts) -

OH MY FUCKING SHIT ONE WHOLE POINT?! ONE WHOLE POINT?! CALL THE JESUS SQUAD WE NEED SOME SAVING!

#4 Posted by lostrib (34522 posts) -

Oh heavens! Whatever will we do!

#5 Edited by Capitan_Kid (6537 posts) -

Do you really have nothing better to do than post that average of nonmathematical scores has dropped a percentage? Do you really think this is news or topic worthy?

#6 Posted by MonsieurX (29514 posts) -

Will you make a thread every time it changes?

#7 Posted by Fishsticklover (247 posts) -

And Metacritic counts again for Lems LOL

#8 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3479 posts) -

You don't need to create a thread on every damn thing.

#9 Posted by Alucard_Prime (2743 posts) -

Hehe, no offense OP, but I laughed when I saw this topic title, something so trivial, but funny.

#10 Posted by lglz1337 (3134 posts) -

ordered Ryse no wait...

#11 Posted by StrifeDelivery (1395 posts) -

Nobody Cares - Spongebob

#12 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

cool. now we have enough data points to predict when it will zero out.

#13 Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

And Metacritic counts again for Lems LOL

This doesn't make any sense. No other game on either console dropped except this one calm down. I mean Killzone will probably ryse by one (get it? Ryse?)

#15 Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

@Jakandsigz:

I'm honestly astonished that you are still allowed to spam the New Thread button so much. You make about 10 threads an hour all with the cumulative quality of Knack or Ryse.

I made 3 threads this entire day so far. I left for 4 or so days 2 days ago and I still had 3 threads on the front page. Learn to tell time and look up the definition of spam and come back to me.

#16 Edited by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

@Jakandsigz said:

@WadeFan said:

@Jakandsigz:

I'm honestly astonished that you are still allowed to spam the New Thread button so much. You make about 10 threads an hour all with the cumulative quality of Knack or Ryse.

I made 3 threads this entire day so far. I left for 4 or so days 2 days ago and I still had 3 threads on the front page. Learn to tell time and look up the definition of spam and come back to me.

1. Wow.

2. "Forum spam consists of posts on Internet forums that contain unrelated advertisements, links to malicious websites, and abusive or otherwise unwanted information." - Source

3. You have made 4 threads today (1 locked) and 7 yesterday.

#17 Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@WadeFan said:

@Jakandsigz:

Wow.

You sure are stupid if you don't understand I was off 4 days before 2 days ago. But hey, you can't read those large text areas next to each thread so i mean you are a pretty special little boy.

#18 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2132 posts) -

You really just had to make a thread on this, do you have a quota you have to fill every day or something? Damn.

#20 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

You really just had to make a thread on this, do you have a quota you have to fill every day or something? Damn.

Well @Jakandsigz has made 4 today (1 locked) and 7 yesterday. So apparently he does.

#21 Edited by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@WadeFan said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@WadeFan said:

@Jakandsigz:

Wow.

You sure are stupid if you don't understand I was off 4 days before 2 days ago. But hey, you can't read those large text areas next to each thread so i mean you are a pretty special little boy.

You clearly just wrote "I left for 4 or so days 2 days ago" Meaning, "I left for 4 days, 2 days ago" or another way, " 2 days ago, I left for 4 days". C'mon dude. It's not up to me to try an decipher your poor grammar and sentence structure. I can only go by what you write.

It's not poor grammar, I would advice you to look it up before making your self look any more idiotic than you already have with your lack of reading comprehension skills and knowing anything about dates and time.

I mean at this point you rare just another dog on a leash I have trying to get out of a hole you dug yourself into. Please continue to bark without me as i will not be here to give you any more treats. But maybe if you be a good dog in another thread I may throw you a biscuit or something.

You will of course bark after this because you dogs that dig your holes refuse to get out of it simply and make things hard on yourself.

#23 Posted by Chutebox (36632 posts) -

OH MY FUCKING SHIT ONE WHOLE POINT?! ONE WHOLE POINT?! CALL THE JESUS SQUAD WE NEED SOME SAVING!

This, seriously. Horribly stupid thread.

#24 Posted by charizard1605 (56054 posts) -

One point, oh noez

#25 Edited by Stevo_the_gamer (42627 posts) -

Seriously?