Kirby's Return to Dreamland GS Review

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#51 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41571 Posts
[QUOTE="AmayaPapaya"]

Kinda figured it. Was never interested in it. Looked like the same Kirby. Nintendo really needs to change things up for the franchise. I'm not talking about stuff like Epic Yarn or Mass Attack. They might as well be different IPs. I want a change to the core kirby.

hiphops_savior
In that case, I don't know what you can change about Kirby. Kirby was practically designed with the concept of being accessible to beginners.

I'd like to see what they can attempt with Kirby if they made it into 3D, as that was never attempted yet (I don't think).
HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#52 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts
Looking forward to picking up this game.
AmayaPapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#53 AmayaPapaya
Member since 2008 • 9029 Posts

[QUOTE="AmayaPapaya"]

Kinda figured it. Was never interested in it. Looked like the same Kirby. Nintendo really needs to change things up for the franchise. I'm not talking about stuff like Epic Yarn or Mass Attack. They might as well be different IPs. I want a change to the core kirby.

hiphops_savior

In that case, I don't know what you can change about Kirby. Kirby was practically designed with the concept of being accessible to beginners.

Jeez people :?

I'm saying I want a Kirby game that was made to be a Kirby game. Not a game that's milking off the name (Epic Yarn and Mass Attack). Not core as in hardcore. Core as in it takes what Kirby has always done and changes it up. I still wanna steal enemy powers and whatnot, but I wanna change in how it's done. In other words, I don't want another plain Kirby game. Kirby has been almost exactly the same for I don't know how long. I want the next one to change it up, but still be Kirby.

Luxen90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 Luxen90
Member since 2006 • 7427 Posts

AmayaPapaya
Yeah, Kirby is like an experimental series now for Nintendo lol. I really wish they did do something big to the core kirby though.
magiciandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 magiciandude
Member since 2004 • 9667 Posts

Still probably going to get it anyway.

mexicangordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 mexicangordo
Member since 2005 • 8687 Posts

I am not a fan of the whole "add pointless multiplayer to an incredible easy game" kind of person (Hated Mario bros Wii) Kirby Return to Dreamland is a very lazy cash cow, easy as that. Epic Kirby sold well, and New Mariobros Wii sold incredible well so why not combine both ideas to get a crapy Kirby game. Donkey Kong Returns slaps games like this in the face.

I'm not going by reviews...

commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts

That's a large sword :o

Ah never had an interest in Kirby. Fun character in Brawl though

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#58 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

I was watching the GiantBomb quick look, it looks pretty fun and standard Kirby affair. I really want it, but I'll wait after the holiday rush.

Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#59 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts

Yet another Wii game vastly underrated by GS. Oh well.