Kinect Sports Rivals is AMAZING

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
#1 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (3948 posts) -

Look this Avatar Creator. It would be cool if future games feature this.

Kinect Sports Rivals Avatar Creator

Free Your Inner Competitor

#2 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

lol

are you serious?

#3 Posted by misterpmedia (6170 posts) -

Kinect and amazing in the same sentence.

#4 Posted by Nike_Air (18700 posts) -

Looks amazing.

#5 Edited by juarbles (801 posts) -

Really lemturds? really!? and then you want us, real gamers, to not think that your low standards will help destroy gaming in general? give me a break...

#6 Posted by groowagon (4262 posts) -

you know what you need? Kinect Halo. think about all the amazing!

#7 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (3948 posts) -

Posted 10 min video, created thread and less than in 1 min 4 people say: "fail, bad game"

Clearly, people are not even reading or watching, you just trolling. This proves that Sony fanboys are worst. FAT SONY FANBOYS WHO WANT CASUAL GAMES, NOT SKILLED GAMES.

#8 Posted by silversix_ (25123 posts) -

Waits 8 years for next generation, buys a console for $500 then hype garbage Kinect games because there's nothing on the system. Legit.

#9 Posted by hoyalawya (344 posts) -

Looks good. Can't wait.

#10 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (3948 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

Waits 8 years for next generation, buys a console for $500 then hype garbage Kinect games because there's nothing on the system. Legit.

So, you have no life fat freak.

#11 Edited by misterpmedia (6170 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Posted 10 min video, created thread and less than in 1 min 4 people say: "fail, bad game"

Clearly, people are not even reading or watching, you just trolling. This proves that Sony fanboys are worst. FAT SONY FANBOYS WHO WANT CASUAL GAMES, NOT SKILLED GAMES.

Even lems don't even know how irony works so they go ahead and be hypocritical when they don't get their own way. Hilarious.

I also love the lems who play the victim and apparently expect a different reaction when they post in System Wars

Here's a link to the Xbox Lobby Click

#12 Posted by lundy86_4 (47777 posts) -

lol. No.

#13 Posted by HadOne2Many (1485 posts) -

My kids are going to love this game.

#14 Posted by NoTrolling (97 posts) -

AGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA...

Yes, lemmings. Keep pretending you enjoy playing 2nd class gamer games. The Evil Empire is pleased with your devotion.

#15 Posted by DaBrainz (7785 posts) -

Having spot on motion controls does not prevent this game from being boring.

#16 Edited by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

lol, lay off the capslock dude

#17 Posted by silversix_ (25123 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@silversix_ said:

So, you have no life fat freak.

let the butthurt flow through you haha. Something tells me my posts hurt your feelings so that's GREAT lolz

Avatar image for always_explicit
#18 Edited by always_explicit (3379 posts) -

There is no point trying to sell this to cows. Its a lost cause. The fact is there are numerous articles online praising this game and how well it works. These reviews speak volumes about the quality of the product. Far more meaningful than some sony trolls.

The fact is MS are going all out supporting the X1 with a constant stream of software which is more than can be said for the playstation at this stage.

Il be happy to provide those articles for anyone who wishes to see them.

#19 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (3948 posts) -

I know why you mad and say "sucks" because PS4 owners already lost this war. No Kinect Sports Rivals for you.

#20 Edited by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

I know why you mad and say "sucks" because PS4 owners already lost this war. No Kinect Sports Rivals for you.

troll mode engaged

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
#21 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (12052 posts) -

LOL Lems got no standards.

#22 Posted by Nike_Air (18700 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

You're not going to get Hohokum on Xbone , though. No way the PS4 will lose the war despite the inevitable greatness of Kinect Sports Rivals. .

#23 Edited by CyberLips (1826 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

If i buy an X1 will you leave this website and never come back?

#24 Posted by cainetao11 (29287 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife:

I had a great time yesterday playing the demo with family. That jetski race is very responsive and competitive with another. We were laughing and jostling each other during it. My 72 year old dad had the most Perfect tricks. I hope the whole game is like this. If your closed off to the possibility of having fun with it, then that's your prerogative. I am open to fun, new things, and especially good times with others in local multiplayer. Did you get the game TC?

#25 Edited by tdkmillsy (2256 posts) -

Cant wait for this to come out. More quality time with the family and hopefully no more dancing.

Haters going to hate, pretty sad state of affairs when you cant appreciate a game just because its not on PS4.

#26 Posted by silversix_ (25123 posts) -

While some will be playing Infamous SS others will play a Kinect demo LOL.

#27 Posted by Dire_Weasel (16678 posts) -

TC, can we put you down for AAA hype? Because it sounds like you're really, really looking forward to "Kinect Sports Rivals".

My expectations for this title aren't quite as high as yours.

#28 Posted by _Matt_ (10269 posts) -

I think this is quite a suitable take on the game from VideoGamer.com:

Loading Video...

#29 Edited by kuu2 (8764 posts) -

More games for people to play, awesome!

The family is sold!

Can't wait.

Core gamers will not be happy about Kinect actually getting games to play for the family. Gaming should be headset, basement dwelling experiences, for the single and selfish at heart.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
#30 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (6580 posts) -

really?

LMAO bless your idiocy lems. this is what the bone offers for $500?

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
#31 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (18733 posts) -

It's only amazing if I can strip myself completely and have my dingdong flopping along.

LET ME USE IT AS A POGO STICK. WOOOO YEAH BAYBAY!

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
#32 Edited by Douevenlift_bro (6580 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

The family is sold!

Can't wait.

Core gamers will not be happy about Kinect actually getting games to play for the family. Gaming should be headset, basement dwelling experiences, for the single and selfish at heart.

SO much pain and anguish in this post lol. LONG GEN LEMS! LONG GEN! haha

#33 Posted by handssss (1905 posts) -

I'm getting more and more convinced each day someone is paying you to hype this casual application garbage,

#34 Posted by tdkmillsy (2256 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

Kinect Sports Rivals, Titanfall and Project Spark. Try playing Infamous with your family and see how quickly they get bored. 12 hours later you will be done and waiting for the next game to be released, while I'll have near unlimited gaming time.

#35 Posted by silversix_ (25123 posts) -

@tdkmillsy said:

@silversix_ said:

Kinect Sports Rivals, Titanfall and Project Spark. Try playing Infamous with your family and see how quickly they get bored. 12 hours later you will be done and waiting for the next game to be released, while I'll have near unlimited gaming time.

so playing with my family=strong point of a game and i should give a flying f***? I play games, not my family... Titanfall is just a multiplat people care because there's nothing on the system and the other two games is like hyping Wii Fit 2 a lol.

#36 Posted by stuff238 (1760 posts) -

This is an NSA spy kit. The face scans will we used for identity theft. Believe it.

#37 Posted by Draign (1708 posts) -

I look forward to owning people online in jetski and tennis.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
#38 Posted by StrongBlackVine (13262 posts) -

Looks like some Wii bullshit in HD.

#39 Edited by kuu2 (8764 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@kuu2 said:

The family is sold!

Can't wait.

SO much pain and anguish in this post lol. LONG GEN LEMS! LONG GEN! haha

Tons, I almost slit my wrist just typing it.

#40 Posted by cainetao11 (29287 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

And if all have fun, whats wrong? You point things out as if there is a hierarchy to having fun. "some fun is beneath me". What a sad, closed person.

#41 Posted by kinectthedots (3383 posts) -

@speedfreak48t5p said:

LOL Lems got no standards.

lol NONE,

This fool actually had the nerve to come into the Infamous Second Son hype thread and try to criticize it but with this shitty looking kinect game where even the previewer says half the games are either shit or pointless he says, "amazing" fvck outta here.

#42 Edited by Gatman32 (493 posts) -

Will be a fun game to play drunk with friends.

#43 Edited by blackace (23264 posts) -

@Nike_Air said:

Looks amazing.

Graphics are nice. Love the water effects for the jet skiing. The videos don't even do this game justice. It actually looks way better then what's in the video. Can't wait to play the full game.

@StrongBlackVine said:

Looks like some Wii bullshit in HD.

Get lost you blind troll. What happened to the MOVE? lol!!

So many jelly trolls on here, it's hilarious. What!?!? You're not jelly? Then why are you here. lmao!!

#44 Posted by j2zon2591 (2872 posts) -

Looks fun with drunk buddies. :)

I miss my drinking buddies from years before :P

#45 Posted by tdkmillsy (2256 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@silversix_ said:

so playing with my family=strong point of a game and i should give a flying f***? I play games, not my family... Titanfall is just a multiplat people care because there's nothing on the system and the other two games is like hyping Wii Fit 2 a lol.

Very sad, guess you don't have kids and simply play games on your own in your bedroom. PS4 and infamous is ideal for you,

#46 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (3948 posts) -

lol PS4 fanboys are jealous and desperate. This trash talk proves it

#47 Posted by Basinboy (12458 posts) -

#48 Posted by Grey_Eyed_Elf (4555 posts) -

There should be a 1 thread per user per day cap.

If mods read this... Make it happen.

#49 Posted by MlauTheDaft (5189 posts) -

Suddenly all lems have kids and gamer parents.

It's like all cows having gaming PCs, just sadder.

#50 Posted by blackace (23264 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

lol PS4 fanboys are jealous and desperate. This trash talk proves it

hy are cows here if they could care less about that game? They bash something they don't have, never played and never will play. LMAO!! Bunch of trolls with no life and nothing better to do with their time. What's even more hilarious is you can't even find an EyeCamera anywhere because cows who hates SpyCams, NSA and Kinect camera are running out and buying them even though there aren't any real games to utilize it. Then some retailers decided to raise the price of the Eye Camera. LMAO!!