KILLZONE SHADOWFALL OFFICIAL SINGLE PLAYER TRAILER!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Zaibach (13404 posts) -

ENJOY!

#2 Posted by freedomfreak (37933 posts) -

Gif the SHIT out of THIS and SPAM the BOARDS!!!!!!!

#3 Posted by Zaibach (13404 posts) -

my sig kinda fits it too, looks amazing :)

#4 Edited by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

Meh looks uninspiring and generic as f***. Sorry but this is halo killer right?

#5 Edited by emgesp (2013 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

You're so jaded.

#6 Posted by Clock-w0rk (3238 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

That would be 343.

#7 Posted by ristactionjakso (5621 posts) -

Looks awesome, but there are still a few things im p!ssed about.

1) Still no Helghast campaign

2) No co-op what-so-ever. Not even campaign.

3) Still didn't get to personally kill Rico.

#8 Posted by Daious (834 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

That would be 343.

I lol'd

#9 Edited by emgesp (2013 posts) -

Awesome

#10 Posted by Desmonic (12310 posts) -

Looks cool. The bits with the female Hellgast were the ones that sparked my curiosity. GG might have decent story if they play their cards right.

#11 Posted by GravityX (677 posts) -

Looks good, but seems a bit downgraded. The character look ok but not like those renders we saw also some texture flickering and the rain still looks bad, but other than those minor issues , it looks pretty good.

#13 Posted by DanteVincent (25 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

Sure, guy named xbounity.

With your unintellect the best you can come up with is generic. :lol:

#14 Edited by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@Clock-w0rk: if aaae is halo killer thats news to me lol killem off 343 lol

#15 Edited by emgesp (2013 posts) -

@GravityX said:

Looks good, but seems a bit downgraded. The character look ok but not like those renders we saw also some texture flickering and the rain still looks bad, but other than those minor issues , it looks pretty good.

GG never stated that those character renders were representative of the actual in game visuals.

#16 Edited by Chutebox (36027 posts) -

Sexy

#17 Posted by always_explicit (2578 posts) -

Voice acting seems decent, cant say the trailer got me excited to continue the story, there isnt any sense of desperation of necessity to fight. Im guessing the story is taking the backseat but overall it looks pretty decent.

#18 Edited by psych2416256 (68 posts) -

Feels good taht no matter how bad it gets in life you will never be the guy excited for shit like this

#19 Posted by _Matt_ (8732 posts) -

I'm actually really interested in the story now. Colour me intrigued. We shall see how this goes.

#20 Posted by Telekill (4141 posts) -

Thanks for posting it. I'm all about an engaging story in my games.

#21 Edited by _Matt_ (8732 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

Looks cool. The bits with the female Hellgast were the ones that sparked my curiosity. GG might have decent story if they play their cards right.

Yeah, I have my fingers crossed for a decent story. I seem to remember trailers for KZ3 made it look like it would have a decent story too though, and we all know how that turned. Here's hoping...

@GravityX said:

Agreed the rain looks terrible, where did you see the texture flickering?

#22 Edited by Zaibach (13404 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

#23 Posted by shawn30 (4230 posts) -

Looks good, but not enough to make me buy a PS4. Infamous still impresses me more. Will need to see some single-player game vids to really judge KZ-SF. So far I'm very meh about it.

#24 Posted by Clock-w0rk (3238 posts) -

Leaf blowing king

#25 Posted by Heil68 (42422 posts) -

Beyond stunning and a true next gen title.

#26 Posted by kuu2 (6768 posts) -

Lots of bloom, fog, and blur. People are saying the graphics are awesome in this game. Wow!!!!

#27 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (4990 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

That would be 343.

BUUURNNN!!

#28 Edited by GravityX (677 posts) -

@_Matt_: @ 1:04 mark. On the soldiers back.

#29 Posted by stereointegrity (10657 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

Lots of bloom, fog, and blur. People are saying the graphics are awesome in this game. Wow!!!!

dont talk about bloom until u see forza 5.......

#30 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (4990 posts) -
#31 Edited by always_explicit (2578 posts) -

I seem to have missed the interesting story. Whats the purpose of fighting??? LOL at the 3 inch obnoxiously white rain drops falling from the sky, cant say I noticed until someone else pointed it out. Still the rest looks pretty decent.

#32 Edited by donalbane (16123 posts) -

I'm excited about it, and am definitely picking it up, but I am sad that there's no Move and 3D support, though. Playing Killzone 3 in 3D with the Sharpshooter was the best FPS experience I've ever had.

#33 Edited by Zaibach (13404 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Beyond stunning and a true next gen title.

#34 Edited by StrongDeadlift (5124 posts) -

Are we still doing the "Pretend Killzone isnt a mediocre franchise" thing?

#35 Posted by kuu2 (6768 posts) -

@stereointegrity: Yeah but we aren't talking about Forza we are talking about BloomZone/FogZone. The character models are meh as well. Is Sony Fan seriously going to hype this game as a AAA title coming out the chute? GG is seriously hiding draw distances and poppin with fog and bloom for sure.

#36 Edited by PAL360 (26505 posts) -

Looks damn good! Can't wait to get BF4 and Shadow Fall next month.

#37 Edited by NameIess_One (559 posts) -

@emgesp said:

Awesome

Wow... that guy better watch out not to get killed by those ice shards.

Curious climate on Helghan... or wherever the game takes place.

#38 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5124 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@stereointegrity: Yeah but we aren't talking about Forza we are talking about BloomZone/FogZone. The character models are meh as well. Is Sony Fan seriously going to hype this game as a AAA title coming out the chute? GG is seriously hiding draw distances and poppin with fog and bloom for sure.

As I believe Riverwolf worded it before, Cows are contractually obligated to pretend to be excited about Killzone. They dont actually feel that way about the games.

#39 Posted by NameIess_One (559 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

I'm actually really interested in the story now. Colour me intrigued. We shall see how this goes.

Really, story in a Killzone game? :O

That trailer is packed with every cliche in the book... a bit of a shame, I remember some post on GAF, showing all events and stuff in the KZ universe, and it looked pretty interesting. Too bad all the games are a total failure when it comes to storytelling, in the end, it's all about some bland character shooting space Nazis.

#40 Edited by I_can_haz (6359 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

That would be 343.

LOL owned.

Beyond stunning. Best looking nextgen launch game by far.

#41 Posted by always_explicit (2578 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

As I believe Riverwolf worded it before, Cows are contractually obligated to pretend to be excited about Killzone. They dont actually feel that way about the games.

Haha I dont think this is going to be a poor game but its certainly not the next gen defining title some cows would have you believe. The high pre orders are due to the fact its the only mature exclusive title available at launch not because its the greatest game.

#42 Posted by I_can_haz (6359 posts) -

Not any more than you pretending you're not a weakass troll.

Stunning trailer. Easily the best looking nextgen game at launch. The story looks great and I can't wait to play alongside Echo, she seems like a cool Helghan chick.

#43 Posted by GTSaiyanjin2 (5651 posts) -

LOL @ the 343 comment... mainly because its so true. And killzone looks amazing for a launch title.

#44 Edited by always_explicit (2578 posts) -

WHAT STORY, there was no story in that trailer. Someone please explain it.

#45 Posted by Chutebox (36027 posts) -

Are we going to pretend Killzone 2 and 3 didn't score exceptionally well?

@kuu2 said:

Can't help but laugh, thanks.

#46 Edited by I_can_haz (6359 posts) -

Looks awesome, but there are still a few things im p!ssed about.

1) Still no Helghast campaign

2) No co-op what-so-ever. Not even campaign.

3) Still didn't get to personally kill Rico.

They are shipping 4 player co-op after the game releases with their Season Pass. They mentioned this like a month ago.

#47 Posted by Chutebox (36027 posts) -

WHAT STORY, there was no story in that trailer. Someone please explain it.

The Helghast woman says something that kinda describes what's going on. Don't feel like watching trailer again though.

#48 Posted by Newhopes (4432 posts) -

Nothing like a little borezone to send me to sleep.

#49 Posted by DirkXXVI (487 posts) -
@XBOunity said:

Lol, Killzone doesn't even belong in the same breath as Halo. It's really the console version of Crysis. A great looking series with a pitiful excuse for a story. Which is sad because the potential for a great story is certainly there but if KZ2 and 3 are any indication the final product will be a souless dud with nothing but decent eye candy. I fell for the same hype with KZ2 and it was so bad I ended up trading it in a week later. Halo might not look as good but hell at least they've taken the time to put a decent story together to go with the gameplay.

#50 Edited by darkangel115 (1330 posts) -

I wish sony would stop making this crap excuse of a studio and put GG to work on a franchise that could actually be good