Killzone MP looks better than Ryse SP

  • 95 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by killzowned24 (7345 posts) -

As shown from the Ryse content today not only is it a terrible game,the graphics are behind too.

1080p at 60fps

900p at 30fps

#2 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11847 posts) -

Pretty much, yeah.

#3 Posted by mems_1224 (47139 posts) -

thats kinda sad because killzone's multiplayer looks like shit.

#4 Posted by Newhopes (4559 posts) -

Borezone

#6 Posted by silversix_ (14608 posts) -

Of course it does. Its the best looking launch title

@mems_1224 said:

thats kinda sad because killzone's multiplayer looks like shit.

you're right because Ryse's multiplayer looks better lol

#7 Posted by killzowned24 (7345 posts) -

Lems last hope destroyed by multiplayer. LOL

#8 Posted by HaloinventedFPS (4727 posts) -

Cherrypicking

Killzone SF's MP looks much worse than Ryse

#9 Posted by mems_1224 (47139 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

Of course it does. Its the best looking launch title

@mems_1224 said:

thats kinda sad because killzone's multiplayer looks like shit.

you're right because Ryse's multiplayer looks better lol

I never said that. What else you got?

#10 Edited by HavocV3 (7942 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@silversix_ said:

Of course it does. Its the best looking launch title

@mems_1224 said:

thats kinda sad because killzone's multiplayer looks like shit.

you're right because Ryse's multiplayer looks better lol

I never said that. What else you got?

More idiotic babble, I'm sure.

#11 Posted by edidili (3449 posts) -

These 2 games and their developers are so much alike. They're both eye candy with pathetic gameplay.

#12 Posted by silversix_ (14608 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@silversix_ said:

Of course it does. Its the best looking launch title

@mems_1224 said:

thats kinda sad because killzone's multiplayer looks like shit.

you're right because Ryse's multiplayer looks better lol

I never said that. What else you got?

I have 1080p. What do you have? SEVEN TWENTY PEE!

#13 Posted by Sweenix (5399 posts) -

I kinda want killzone now, i used to hate the franchise, but it's soooo colorful this time D:

#14 Posted by mems_1224 (47139 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@mems_1224 said:

@silversix_ said:

Of course it does. Its the best looking launch title

@mems_1224 said:

thats kinda sad because killzone's multiplayer looks like shit.

you're right because Ryse's multiplayer looks better lol

I never said that. What else you got?

I have 1080p. What do you have? SEVEN TWENTY PEE!

PS4 only has 1080 on some games. I've had it on all my games on PC for a while now. What else you got?

#15 Edited by joel_c17 (2851 posts) -

@HavocV3: Leave memes alone! He is damaged goods - he just needs a big hug. Its not a good time to be a rabbid lem at the moment :(

#16 Posted by killzowned24 (7345 posts) -

@HaloinventedFPS said:

Cherrypicking

Killzone SF's MP looks much worse than Ryse

Not one of these shots look good.

All direct feed

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/RyseSonofRome/ScreenShot0123.jpg

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/RyseSonofRome/ScreenShot0003.jpg

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/RyseSonofRome/ScreenShot0016.jpg

#17 Edited by zeeshanhaider (2550 posts) -

Going by your shots Ryse looks better to me. O_o By the way, are those really trees in that KZ shot? I'm pretty damn sure I have seen better trees in a game from 2007.

Meanwhile cutscene in KZ:SP

#18 Edited by casharmy (6833 posts) -

@killzowned24 said:

@HaloinventedFPS said:

Cherrypicking

Killzone SF's MP looks much worse than Ryse

Not one of these shots look good.

All direct feed

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/RyseSonofRome/ScreenShot0123.jpg

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/RyseSonofRome/ScreenShot0003.jpg

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/RyseSonofRome/ScreenShot0016.jpg

Nope, Ryse looks great...

doesn't change the fact that HaloinventedFPS is drunk for saying that KZSF looks, "much worse" than Ryse. Both of your guys are going to the extreme to cheer for the game on the console that you perfer the most. Both games look great but KZSF is simply the more technically impressive game, handling more strenuous and complex tasks while also pushing out impressive graphics.

There is not need to down play Ryse graphically to make a point that KZSF is more impressive and still praised for graphics.

#19 Edited by _Matt_ (8911 posts) -

@killzowned24 said:

@HaloinventedFPS said:

Cherrypicking

Killzone SF's MP looks much worse than Ryse

Not one of these shots look good.

All direct feed

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/RyseSonofRome/ScreenShot0123.jpg

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/RyseSonofRome/ScreenShot0003.jpg

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/RyseSonofRome/ScreenShot0016.jpg

Wouldn't direct feed shots be at 900p? (these are at 1080). Or does it upscale for the DF shots too?

#20 Posted by greensand24 (387 posts) -

Goodness you're so obvious and insecure. Way to cherry pick shots. I MIGHT have respected you more had you have said that KZ MP looks better than RYSE MP ( which I now question after seeing more kz mp footage) but better than Ryse SP? RYSE SP?? LOL HELL TO THE NO.

By the way that shot of Kz is from the pristine 1080p 60 footage from Guerillas website. But the funny thing is that even with that super clean footage it's STILL not as impressive as Ryse.

Lots of fog. Pop in, piss- poor foliage like the trees. It looks good but after seeing the latest Ryse footage it almost looks meh.

Ryse just looks visually more impressive.

#21 Edited by PAL360 (26878 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@silversix_ said:

@mems_1224 said:

@silversix_ said:

Of course it does. Its the best looking launch title

@mems_1224 said:

thats kinda sad because killzone's multiplayer looks like shit.

you're right because Ryse's multiplayer looks better lol

I never said that. What else you got?

I have 1080p. What do you have? SEVEN TWENTY PEE!

PS4 only has 1080 on some games. I've had it on all my games on PC for a while now. What else you got?

The only game that doesn't run at native 1080p, on PS4, is BF4.

As for this topic, that's a terrible Ryse pic. the game looks far better than that.

#22 Edited by zeeshanhaider (2550 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@killzowned24 said:

@HaloinventedFPS said:

Cherrypicking

Killzone SF's MP looks much worse than Ryse

Not one of these shots look good.

All direct feed

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/RyseSonofRome/ScreenShot0123.jpg

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/RyseSonofRome/ScreenShot0003.jpg

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/RyseSonofRome/ScreenShot0016.jpg

Wouldn't direct feed shots be at 900p? (these are at 1080). Or does it upscale for the DF shots too?

According to cows 4K bullshots are also DF.

#23 Edited by killzowned24 (7345 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@killzowned24 said:

@HaloinventedFPS said:

Cherrypicking

Killzone SF's MP looks much worse than Ryse

Not one of these shots look good.

All direct feed

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/RyseSonofRome/ScreenShot0123.jpg

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/RyseSonofRome/ScreenShot0003.jpg

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/RyseSonofRome/ScreenShot0016.jpg

Wouldn't direct feed shots be at 900p? (these are at 1080). Or does it upscale for the DF shots too?

to capture a screen from xbone it would be outputted as 1080p.

@greensand24 said:

Goodness you're so obvious and insecure. Way to cherry pick shots. I MIGHT have respected you more had you have said that KZ MP looks better than RYSE MP ( which I now question after seeing more kz mp footage) but better than Ryse SP? RYSE SP?? LOL HELL TO THE NO.

By the way that shot of Kz is from the pristine 1080p 60 footage from Guerillas website. But the funny thing is that even with that super clean footage it's STILL not as impressive as Ryse.

Lots of fog. Pop in, piss- poor foliage like the trees. It looks good but after seeing the latest Ryse footage it almost looks meh.

Ryse just looks visually more impressive.

I love how the lems keep saying I cherry pick shots when they are the only true 900p/upscaled screenshots that were released as recent as yesterday. LOL

Killzone is pristine because it is actually 1080p, over a half million more pixels than Ryse.

#24 Posted by soulitane (13554 posts) -

I'm surprised that you stuck with the PS3 for so long, sounds like you'd have benefited from a good PC.

#25 Posted by greensand24 (387 posts) -

@killzowned24:

Pristine as in referring to the ultra high bit rate footage you moron. Another cow making himself look like an ass. Jeez.

#26 Edited by killzowned24 (7345 posts) -

@greensand24 said:

@killzowned24:

Pristine as in referring to the ultra high bit rate footage you moron. Another cow making himself look like an ass. Jeez.

The only moron are the lems. The Ryse shots are given out by Crytek themselves to the sites.

It's no wonder nobody has posted anything better because they don't exist .

#27 Posted by tormentos (18120 posts) -

@HaloinventedFPS said:

Cherrypicking

Killzone SF's MP looks much worse than Ryse

lol..No

#28 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2550 posts) -

@killzowned24 said:

@greensand24 said:

@killzowned24:

Pristine as in referring to the ultra high bit rate footage you moron. Another cow making himself look like an ass. Jeez.

The only moron are the lems. The Ryse shots are given out by Crytek themselves to the sites.

It's no wonder nobody has posted anything better because they don't exist .

So it's confirmed that out of GG and Crytek only one company releases bullshots? TADA....releasing bullshots means having no confidence in their product, and to mislead the consumer, no?

#29 Edited by lglz1337 (3769 posts) -

the fact is killzone MP runs @ a cristal clear 1080p/60fps and ryse...you know the story

#30 Posted by tormentos (18120 posts) -
@mems_1224 said:

PS4 only has 1080 on some games. I've had it on all my games on PC for a while now. What else you got?

From what i know only 1 game is 900p and is BF4,which brings even some PC to their knees all other are 1080p,and not a single game is 720p try harder.

@HaloinventedFPS said:

Cherrypicking

Killzone SF's MP looks much worse than Ryse

lol..No

@killzowned24 said:

@greensand24 said:

@killzowned24:

Pristine as in referring to the ultra high bit rate footage you moron. Another cow making himself look like an ass. Jeez.

The only moron are the lems. The Ryse shots are given out by Crytek themselves to the sites.

It's no wonder nobody has posted anything better because they don't exist .

Yep is so funny extremely limited and enclosed stages,only characters look good lots of blur on far ways things...wow.. Ryse really failed oh and Killzone online is 60FPS 1080p,the xbox would melt trying to run Killzone.haha

Lemmings just don't admit it.

#31 Edited by greensand24 (387 posts) -

@tormentos:

You're talking about blur in Ryse? You do know kz also has its blurry moments and at times looks grainy too.

Honestly man even in that high bit rate footage it was nothing special. Yes the game looks good but nothing special. This is all hype for the lone standout ps4 exclusive game that you guys seem to be desperately trying to overhype.

I honestly think that kz3 in some spots looks better than this. There is nothing here that is blowing me away.

#32 Posted by ihsanqueen (866 posts) -

I'd say Ryse has better graphics than Killzone Shadow Fall in term of faces of characters

Other than that, KZ destroys Ryse

#33 Edited by killzowned24 (7345 posts) -

@zeeshanhaider said:

@killzowned24 said:

@greensand24 said:

@killzowned24:

Pristine as in referring to the ultra high bit rate footage you moron. Another cow making himself look like an ass. Jeez.

The only moron are the lems. The Ryse shots are given out by Crytek themselves to the sites.

It's no wonder nobody has posted anything better because they don't exist .

So it's confirmed that out of GG and Crytek only one company releases bullshots? TADA....releasing bullshots means having no confidence in their product, and to mislead the consumer, no?

Only looks like a bullshot to a lem because ryse runs at over a half million pixels less.

#34 Posted by gpuking (2874 posts) -

It's amazing how KZSF's MP at 1080p/60fps still managed to look better than Ryse SP 900p/30fps. Just imagine how much better KZ's MP would look if simply dial down to 30fps! And we have GG saying their next game could potentially have twice as much polygons as SF.

#35 Edited by zeeshanhaider (2550 posts) -

@killzowned24 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@killzowned24 said:

@greensand24 said:

@killzowned24:

Pristine as in referring to the ultra high bit rate footage you moron. Another cow making himself look like an ass. Jeez.

The only moron are the lems. The Ryse shots are given out by Crytek themselves to the sites.

It's no wonder nobody has posted anything better because they don't exist .

So it's confirmed that out of GG and Crytek only one company releases bullshots? TADA....releasing bullshots means having no confidence in their product, and to mislead the consumer, no?

Only looks like a bullshot to a lem because ryse runs at over a half million pixels less.

When someone shows cows the true picture they are automatically labeled as Lems. Funny thing I have never owned any console if we apart from one Sega console which I received as a gift. I'm strictly a PC Gamer. Anyways, so, you are saying GG didn't release 4K bullshots of KZ:SF and has a history of releasing bullshots?

Pretty confident Crytek never did and hell they aren't even doing this for garbage like Ryse. Can you say the same about GG or Sony First Party?

#36 Edited by zeeshanhaider (2550 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@mems_1224 said:

PS4 only has 1080 on some games. I've had it on all my games on PC for a while now. What else you got?

From what i know only 1 game is 900p and is BF4,which brings even some PC to their knees all other are 1080p,and not a single game is 720p try harder.

@HaloinventedFPS said:

Cherrypicking

Killzone SF's MP looks much worse than Ryse

lol..No

@killzowned24 said:

@greensand24 said:

@killzowned24:

Pristine as in referring to the ultra high bit rate footage you moron. Another cow making himself look like an ass. Jeez.

The only moron are the lems. The Ryse shots are given out by Crytek themselves to the sites.

It's no wonder nobody has posted anything better because they don't exist .

Yep is so funny extremely limited and enclosed stages,only characters look good lots of blur on far ways things...wow.. Ryse really failed oh and Killzone online is 60FPS 1080p,the xbox would melt trying to run Killzone.haha

Lemmings just don't admit it.

We get it, DICE, Crytek and pretty much every dev out there who doesn't develop games exclusively for Sony are bunch of idiots. Only Sony has the devs with knowledge and talent. Now give it a rest Sony drones.

#37 Posted by kuu2 (7330 posts) -

Cocaine's a Helluva drug..........

#38 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (4897 posts) -

Ryse: Son of Fog

What a disaster!

#39 Posted by killzowned24 (7345 posts) -

@zeeshanhaider said:

@killzowned24 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@killzowned24 said:

@greensand24 said:

@killzowned24:

Pristine as in referring to the ultra high bit rate footage you moron. Another cow making himself look like an ass. Jeez.

The only moron are the lems. The Ryse shots are given out by Crytek themselves to the sites.

It's no wonder nobody has posted anything better because they don't exist .

So it's confirmed that out of GG and Crytek only one company releases bullshots? TADA....releasing bullshots means having no confidence in their product, and to mislead the consumer, no?

Only looks like a bullshot to a lem because ryse runs at over a half million pixels less.

When someone shows cows the true picture they are automatically labeled as Lems. Funny thing I have never owned any console if we apart from one Sega console which I received as a gift. I'm strictly a PC Gamer. Anyways, so, you are saying GG didn't release 4K bullshots of KZ:SF and has a history of releasing bullshots?

Pretty confident Crytek never did and hell they aren't even doing this for garbage like Ryse. Can you say the same about GG or Sony First Party?

you sure do a lot of Xbone damage control for not being a lem.

LOL

#40 Posted by Suppaman100 (3910 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

Cocaine's a Helluva drug..........

Indeed, only junkies think Ryse looks better than Killzone.

#41 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2550 posts) -

@killzowned24 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@killzowned24 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@killzowned24 said:

@greensand24 said:

@killzowned24:

Pristine as in referring to the ultra high bit rate footage you moron. Another cow making himself look like an ass. Jeez.

The only moron are the lems. The Ryse shots are given out by Crytek themselves to the sites.

It's no wonder nobody has posted anything better because they don't exist .

So it's confirmed that out of GG and Crytek only one company releases bullshots? TADA....releasing bullshots means having no confidence in their product, and to mislead the consumer, no?

Only looks like a bullshot to a lem because ryse runs at over a half million pixels less.

When someone shows cows the true picture they are automatically labeled as Lems. Funny thing I have never owned any console if we apart from one Sega console which I received as a gift. I'm strictly a PC Gamer. Anyways, so, you are saying GG didn't release 4K bullshots of KZ:SF and has a history of releasing bullshots?

Pretty confident Crytek never did and hell they aren't even doing this for garbage like Ryse. Can you say the same about GG or Sony First Party?

you sure do a lot of Xbone damage control for not being a lem.

LOL

Thank you I got my answer that which dev misleads the consumer.

No, I don't give a crap about X1 just loves to play with brain dead Sony drones which I hate more than lems. I haven't seen lems go out of their way to say crap and compare their outdates PoS consolole to PC.

#42 Posted by Suppaman100 (3910 posts) -

@zeeshanhaider said:

@killzowned24 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@killzowned24 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@killzowned24 said:

@greensand24 said:

@killzowned24:

Pristine as in referring to the ultra high bit rate footage you moron. Another cow making himself look like an ass. Jeez.

The only moron are the lems. The Ryse shots are given out by Crytek themselves to the sites.

It's no wonder nobody has posted anything better because they don't exist .

So it's confirmed that out of GG and Crytek only one company releases bullshots? TADA....releasing bullshots means having no confidence in their product, and to mislead the consumer, no?

Only looks like a bullshot to a lem because ryse runs at over a half million pixels less.

When someone shows cows the true picture they are automatically labeled as Lems. Funny thing I have never owned any console if we apart from one Sega console which I received as a gift. I'm strictly a PC Gamer. Anyways, so, you are saying GG didn't release 4K bullshots of KZ:SF and has a history of releasing bullshots?

Pretty confident Crytek never did and hell they aren't even doing this for garbage like Ryse. Can you say the same about GG or Sony First Party?

you sure do a lot of Xbone damage control for not being a lem.

LOL

Thank you I got my answer that which dev misleads the consumer.

No, I don't give a crap about X1 just loves to play with brain dead Sony drones which I hate more than lems. I haven't seen lems go out of their way to say crap and compare their outdates PoS consolole to PC.

Oh so, you're on of these guys then?

#43 Posted by gpuking (2874 posts) -
@zeeshanhaider said:

@killzowned24 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@killzowned24 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@killzowned24 said:

@greensand24 said:

@killzowned24:

Pristine as in referring to the ultra high bit rate footage you moron. Another cow making himself look like an ass. Jeez.

The only moron are the lems. The Ryse shots are given out by Crytek themselves to the sites.

It's no wonder nobody has posted anything better because they don't exist .

So it's confirmed that out of GG and Crytek only one company releases bullshots? TADA....releasing bullshots means having no confidence in their product, and to mislead the consumer, no?

Only looks like a bullshot to a lem because ryse runs at over a half million pixels less.

When someone shows cows the true picture they are automatically labeled as Lems. Funny thing I have never owned any console if we apart from one Sega console which I received as a gift. I'm strictly a PC Gamer. Anyways, so, you are saying GG didn't release 4K bullshots of KZ:SF and has a history of releasing bullshots?

Pretty confident Crytek never did and hell they aren't even doing this for garbage like Ryse. Can you say the same about GG or Sony First Party?

you sure do a lot of Xbone damage control for not being a lem.

LOL

Thank you I got my answer that which dev misleads the consumer.

No, I don't give a crap about X1 just loves to play with brain dead Sony drones which I hate more than lems. I haven't seen lems go out of their way to say crap and compare their outdates PoS consolole to PC.

Go home to your pos PC dude, you can't play either of those games along with tons of other console exclusives. Playing games on a 27" monitor with a keyboard and mouse is just poor, if you have the setup I have in my living room, you wouldn't want to ever go back to PC gaming again.

#44 Posted by TheRealBigRich (733 posts) -

It is sad how insecure cows are that they need to compare games to try to make themselves feel better about the purchase they are making.

#45 Edited by zeeshanhaider (2550 posts) -

@gpuking said:
@zeeshanhaider said:

@killzowned24 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@killzowned24 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@killzowned24 said:

@greensand24 said:

@killzowned24:

Pristine as in referring to the ultra high bit rate footage you moron. Another cow making himself look like an ass. Jeez.

The only moron are the lems. The Ryse shots are given out by Crytek themselves to the sites.

It's no wonder nobody has posted anything better because they don't exist .

So it's confirmed that out of GG and Crytek only one company releases bullshots? TADA....releasing bullshots means having no confidence in their product, and to mislead the consumer, no?

Only looks like a bullshot to a lem because ryse runs at over a half million pixels less.

When someone shows cows the true picture they are automatically labeled as Lems. Funny thing I have never owned any console if we apart from one Sega console which I received as a gift. I'm strictly a PC Gamer. Anyways, so, you are saying GG didn't release 4K bullshots of KZ:SF and has a history of releasing bullshots?

Pretty confident Crytek never did and hell they aren't even doing this for garbage like Ryse. Can you say the same about GG or Sony First Party?

you sure do a lot of Xbone damage control for not being a lem.

LOL

Thank you I got my answer that which dev misleads the consumer.

No, I don't give a crap about X1 just loves to play with brain dead Sony drones which I hate more than lems. I haven't seen lems go out of their way to say crap and compare their outdates PoS consolole to PC.

Go home to your pos PC dude, you can't play either of those games along with tons of other console exclusives. Playing games on a 27" monitor with a keyboard and mouse is just poor, if you have the setup I have in my living room, you wouldn't want to ever go back to PC gaming again.

My PoS PC $hits on your yet to release outdated PS4 with a tablet CPU and a GPU barely matching a 570 from 2010. lol bragging about a living room setup with 900p games, while I'll be moving to 4K shortly.

#46 Edited by tormentos (18120 posts) -

@zeeshanhaider said:

We get it, DICE, Crytek and pretty much every dev out there who doesn't develop games exclusively for PC are bunch of idiots. Only Sony has the devs with knowledge and talent. Now give it a rest Sony drones.

The funny sh** is that there is not a game better looking on PS4 for launch than Killzone SF it tops even BF4 while been 1080p and running unlock at 40 to 45 FPS is a marvel online 60 frames per second while been 1080p as well.

Keep downplaying it on sony's consoles SONY rules graphics wise,PS1,PS2,PS3 and now PS4 are a testament to that.

@greensand24 said:

@tormentos:

You're talking about blur in Ryse? You do know kz also has its blurry moments and at times looks grainy too.

Honestly man even in that high bit rate footage it was nothing special. Yes the game looks good but nothing special. This is all hype for the lone standout ps4 exclusive game that you guys seem to be desperately trying to overhype.

I honestly think that kz3 in some spots looks better than this. There is nothing here that is blowing me away.

No the blur Ryse has is not even comparable to killzone one which was blow out of proportion by biased ass fans.

Come on is 1080p close to 60 FPS offline on way way waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy more open spaces and gameplay than Ryse,which only strong point is good looking characters the rest is completely uninpressive,not to mention that most of what tend to be show is cut scenes to because gameplay wise is not all that,and online even less.

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Ryse: Son of Fog

What a disaster!

And some how lemming think this is impressive some how...hahahahaaaaaaaa

Fog as far as the eye can see...hahaha

Blur backgrounds FTW...lol

#47 Posted by killzowned24 (7345 posts) -

^^^^^

Yep, nothing impressive looking in any of the shots and in fact looks pretty bad considering its sub full hd and 30fps.

#48 Posted by uninspiredcup (8634 posts) -

@zeeshanhaider said:

Going by your shots Ryse looks better to me. O_o By the way, are those really trees in that KZ shot? I'm pretty damn sure I have seen better trees in a game from 2007.

Meanwhile cutscene in KZ:SP


A tree from Arma 2.

This shadowfall game has some terrible looking tree's.

#49 Posted by sukraj (22790 posts) -

The graphics in ryse look sweet I don't know what the OP is smoking and there are so much happening on screen everything looks amazing.

#50 Edited by Heil68 (44522 posts) -

I dunno about that, but the MP does indeed look fantastic, can't wait to play it next week. :D