Killzone is bad. Why do people like it?

• 176 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] reveiwers dont like bad games but when big company giving them money they forced to praise themSNIPER4321

Come up with something new already. Its boring if you stick to the same sh!t over and over

but its true. big companies like activision or EA are so rich. they pay money their games win awards, pay money games promoted

Have any links confirming this or you got nothing to back it up? :lol:
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]People like bad things... seanmcloughlin

reveiwers dont like bad games but when big company giving them money they forced to praise them

Come up with something new already. Its boring if you stick to the same sh!t over and over

Agreed. He can believe whatever he wants, but he should stop bringing it up every 5 seconds. We know and we don't care.
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="MonsieurX"] Have any links confirming this or you got nothing to back it up? :lol:

How can i give links? its called conspiracy behind close doors. so why do they reveal anything that is doing behind close doors??

They're watching you!
derptholomew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 derptholomew
Member since 2012 • 326 Posts

I would have to be PAID to play killzone, thats how bad the series is

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"] Have any links confirming this or you got nothing to back it up? :lol:SNIPER4321
How can i give links? its called conspiracy behind close doors. so why do they reveal anything that is doing behind close doors??

Then how owuld you know anything if nothing is revealed or shown? You sound like a crazy person talking like that.

Also you don't even believe it yourself, you just say it on SW because it's "your thing" now. I'm sick of all these annoying trolls posting the same constant BS these days. We need the old rules back. At least then the trolls had to try

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4862 Posts

I thought the games were bad also. KZ2's MP had a little charm, but wore off quickly.

EDIT: I shouldn't say the games were bad. They were worthy of a ~7.5 score IMO.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#159 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]People like bad things... seanmcloughlin

reveiwers dont like bad games but when big company giving them money they forced to praise them

It's not like he's lying. He might be using some serious hyperbole in terms of the extent, but it definitely happens.
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#160 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]

....your trying to ask people why they like a game you don't like? how does that make any sense

UnrealLegend

It makes perfect sense. It's a popular series that I see little reason to enjoy, and I'm curious about why people actually like it. Is there a problem with that?

I don't find the game fun to play but hey i'm not going to go around and think everyone should have the same tastes as me because you know that makes perfect sense.

Chris_Williams

I never said everybody needed to have the same opinion as me.

no, but where is the logic in wanting to know why another enjoys what you don't? Do you wish to be convinced into liking kz or something? You don't like them, and its fine. I enjoyed the game world, story, game play. It doesn't have to be Shakespeare for me like the story. After all what have any of us created?
Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts
I bought Killzone 2 along with my PS3 Slim 2 years ago and never finished it, haven't tried 3 but I also have no interest in buying another game right now since I have several games I want to play this month that all will take up a lot of my time(CS:GO,Borderlands 2 and Guild Wars 2). So to answer your question... I'ts not a bad game but to be honest you can't say that its a great game if you got bored half way through the campaign and barely touched the multi-player. I guess I can agree with you in the sense that I don't know how someone could LOVE this game since there are so many other shooters out there that are a lot better, then again its all preference and if people genuinely enjoy a game its good for them.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#162 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts
You know, I ask that question for a lot of games.
Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#163 -ArchAngeL-777-
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts

Killzone 2 is one of the best shooters this gen. People complained about the controls and movement, but it truly takes maybe a week or two to get used to it. Then your putting head shots on people just like any other game. The gameplay is definitely more in your face and geared for run n gunners. People who like to fire from the hip will love this game. People who like to aim through scopes won't like it. Its not sniper friendly. That's definitely a huge plus if you asked me. The Warzone mode is awesome, the maps are very well designed, and the classes are perfectly balanced. The Tactician spawn grenades could change the flow of action in a heartbeat.

Then they made KZ3, and decided to swing more to the COD crowd. I got sniped more in KZ3 the first week than in a month or more of KZ2. The maps were smaller overall and more generic. They removed the Tactician spawn grenade. They buffed the Marksmen stealth and infiltrator disguise so even bots cant detect them anymore. The KZ2 community abandoned KZ3 fairly quickly, and ironically, it didnt sell as well as KZ2. They changed up their formula and got less out of it. Hopefully they learned their lesson.

Both single players are far better than COD or BF3. The stuff they let you do and weapons you can use are very unique. I know people knock the characters a bit, but I think they are pretty solid. Much better than the generic Spec Ops stuff of COD.

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

Best graphics on consoles, amazing sound, probably the best gunplay gun feel of any FPS this gen, some of the best map desgin in gaming period, at least Killzone 2 did.

The story is meh, true but it's an FPS.

Even gamespot, which has a massive hardon for Halo gave Killzone 2 best multiplayer award over titles like Halo that year.

vincent380

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#165 vincent380
Member since 2003 • 2244 Posts
I enjoyed Killzone 2 & 3 so.........yeah
4dr1el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 4dr1el
Member since 2012 • 2380 Posts

[QUOTE="4dr1el"]

[QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"]Killzone is so bad that Sony had to bundle Killzone 3 with a ps3 just to get rid of that shiit. todd2r_Partdeux

lol are you even serious? Ya do know there will be an Halo 4 bundle dont you? So, by your stupid logic, is because MS wants to rid of Halo?

Many AAA games get bundled to sell consoles, go figure...

tsk tsk

The halo 4 bundle is a limited edition xbox 360. The Killzone bundle was just a shiity regular ps3 with a copy of the game thrown in. Killzone is so freakin bad, Sony didn't even bother to make a limited edition ps3. Sony knew nobody was buying that hot garbage so they just threw it in just to get rid of it. I'm surprised they didn't do the same for resistance 3. Off topic, now that you mention the halo 4 bundle, I think I will buy 2 when it comes out just to support the MS domination.

I honestly hope you arent serious cause if you are... men what a pathetic waiste of oxygen you are

ddlcpc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 ddlcpc
Member since 2007 • 887 Posts

for the same reason as other fps out there..... and there's more then you can count.....

Avatar image for organic_machine
organic_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#168 organic_machine  Online
Member since 2004 • 10141 Posts

Because it's exclusive and has good graphics.

Avatar image for deactivated-61cc564148ef4
deactivated-61cc564148ef4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 deactivated-61cc564148ef4
Member since 2007 • 10909 Posts

Best graphics on consoles, amazing sound, probably the best gunplay gun feel of any FPS this gen, some of the best map desgin in gaming period, at least Killzone 2 did.

Even gamespot, which has a massive hardon for Halo gave Killzone 2 best multiplayer award over titles like Halo that year.

Eddie-Vedder

But there was no new Halo game that came out that year.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#170 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

Well, people like it because it's good lol.

I agree with you though, I don't see the appeal, every FPS game is extremely bland to me now tbh, but it has its audience.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#171 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

OB-47

There was ODST. :P
jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I have KZ3 and found it okay. I don't find using the motion control part of the DS3 (for opening gates or turning valves) appealing though. I rather have a good ol button press.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#173 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
[QUOTE="OB-47"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

DarkLink77

And it was damn good too.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
[QUOTE="OB-47"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

DarkLink77

congrats killzone, you beat a halo expansion pack :lol:
Avatar image for deactivated-61cc564148ef4
deactivated-61cc564148ef4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 deactivated-61cc564148ef4
Member since 2007 • 10909 Posts

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="OB-47"]

mems_1224

congrats killzone, you beat a halo expansion pack :lol:

Was just about to say.

Here come the raging cows.

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]

whats to discuss? you didn't like it, so what, millions of people did. Has a 91% on metacritic so critics digged it too. Making threads about games you don't like isn't what system wars is about.

UnrealLegend

I'm asking why people like these games, because I honestly can't see any reason to.

And here's a summary for those who don't know what the game is like.

Not everybody dislikes and likes the same things as you. Think.