Killzone 4 or Titanfall? What shooter are you looking forward to more?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Edited by finalfantasy94 (26585 posts) -

Nothing of titanfall that iv seen gives me interest. KZ has proven to me with 2&3 that the mp is awesome so imma go with that.

#152 Edited by finalfantasy94 (26585 posts) -

@BlackShirt20 said:

Titanfall 8 nominations 6awards

Killzone 8 nominations 0 awards

I will take common sense and go with Titanfall!

maybe you should make a decision for yourself insted of going with what gets the most awards which at the end of the day mean jack.

#153 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

I have no interest in either.

#154 Posted by superclocked (5823 posts) -

I may get Titanfall for my PC, but I'm more interested in Killzone at the moment. I hope that the single player campaign is as fun as it looks to be...

#155 Edited by GTSaiyanjin2 (6013 posts) -

killzone... not interested in Titanfall at all. What I've seen from the game looks boring to me. If anything I'm looking forward to BF4 more than both. Which is funny considering I thought BF3 was shit.

#156 Posted by lunar1122 (668 posts) -

Titanfalllllllllll

#157 Edited by nishanth12 (526 posts) -

KILLZONE!!! It just makes me feel like saying "It's not a Toomah!" or "Get to da Choppa". So you know...feels like the boss himself.

Titanfall on the other hand feels like you're running and jumping around like you have a T@mpon stuck in you. lol

#158 Edited by TruthArisen (385 posts) -

Wonder Woman knows the obvious.

"Definitely Killzone. The only shooter series that takes skill. Attempting to cover up another CoD with robots will not fool anyone."

#159 Posted by nervmeister (15272 posts) -

Wouldn't mind both. But if I had a gun to my head forcing me to choose, it'd be Killzone: Shadow Fall. As awesome as the mech/pilot combat seems to be in Titanfall, the lack of SP campaign is what narrowly puts it below KZ:SF on my radar.

#160 Posted by KHAndAnime (13901 posts) -

Titanfall looks bland, bad, and ugly. Killzone Shadowfall looks gorgeous and isn't trying to go all-out doing gimmicks with mechs and parkour.

#161 Edited by lamprey263 (24205 posts) -

Titanfall for the MP, I'd be more interested in Killzone for the SP.

#162 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2605 posts) -

None. One lacks SP and the other is KZ.

#163 Posted by Evo_nine (1741 posts) -

Cows will choose killzone because they are still butthurt that titanfall is an x1 exclusive.

Oh well hope you all get titanfall 2

#164 Edited by nethernova (4116 posts) -

Killzone. Will never buy another shooter without single player.

#165 Edited by SuperCowElitist (730 posts) -

Us cows will choose killzone shadow fall because we'll get to enjoy it this month. Lemmings will wait 6-12 months and choose titanfall in 720p, because thats' all lemming do these days - is wait for games!

#166 Posted by sebbi11 (1190 posts) -

cows will be cows... titanfall is a new insanely hyped and awarded ip, the mediocre kz series is kept alive based on its exclusivity alone. No wonder its a desert online, its shit. Will still buy because... besides BF4, what else am i gonnna buy?

#167 Posted by CTR360 (7112 posts) -

KZ4

#168 Edited by _Matt_ (8924 posts) -

Killzone.

#169 Edited by MrYaotubo (2709 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:

PS4: It gets both.

@AtariKidX said:

Killzone 3 did most titanfall is doing and it has a SP, so KZ

Chutebox
I agree.................KZ4. Titanfall it will also be on PS4&PC.....KZ4 it will not be on XBone/PC......PS4 is the winner.

Poor cows so sure Titanfall would be on PS4 lol.

#170 Posted by _Matt_ (8924 posts) -

@Evo_nine said:

Cows will choose killzone because they are still butthurt that titanfall is an x1 exclusive.

Since when has TitanFall ever been an X1 exclusive? Am I missing something here?

#171 Posted by Multipass35 (295 posts) -

LOL look at all these sorry cows in damage control. Such classic delusion and denial and tasty tears brings much joy to my life.

The whole "Nothing about Titanfall interest me." And who can forget that classic butthurt hit "Titanfall looks like crap, I will get it for the PC." This is all music to my ears.

The problem is, the BS these cows are dropping, or show I say cow pies? Anyway the crap these cows are throwing around is getting so thick it's almost unbelievable.

First off, KZ:SF has nothing on Titanfall. Why do I say this? Because all the hype surrounding this KZ game is that fact there is a serious lack of library for the PS4. There is nothing outside of KZ that anyone is remotely interested in for the PS4.

The gameplay hasn't changed since KZ:2, It's a shooter that runs at 30FPS......That is a huge no no. I and many others don't care that the multiplayer runs at 60fps, why? Because "KZ multiplayer is amazing " - said no one......ever.

Titanfall on the other hand is considered the next big thing. The game that is going to set a new standard for gameplay. You will not find one credible reviewer who has played Titanfall and hear anything bad about it.

Titanfall broke records at E3. Titanfall won best game, best gameplay, best shooter and best multiplayer AMONG MANY OTHER AWARDS at both E3 and GameCon. KZ:SF hasn't won a single award at any multimedia convention.

Titanfall will smash KZ in every way. From MS to sales. Not only that, I hope most you PS4 homers buy it for the PC like you claim.....Because you will need windows live, an extension of Xbox Live. So please buy the game and support Microsoft!

#172 Edited by _Matt_ (8924 posts) -

@multipass35 said:

Pointless lem babble

points out how ridiculous cow claims are

makes own lem claims, equally as ridiculous

claims to be speaking from a factual point of view

Sounds legit.

#173 Edited by lunar1122 (668 posts) -

i know the cows are jealous, They definitely wanted to play it, but i have noticed as soon as EA announced its definitely not coming to cow land they turned bitter against Titanfall. Calling it bland, ugly and a dressed up Call of Duty.

But here are the facts

#174 Edited by casharmy (6833 posts) -

@Evo_nine said:
Killzone 4. I wasn't impressed by Titanfall but maybe that will change by it's release next year.FlamesOfGrey

So you dont like it because its an xbox exclusive, but if it comes to PS4 you'll like it.

:lol:

I can see where this thread is going.

lol the game is avalible on PC numbnuts

#175 Posted by DragonfireXZ95 (19818 posts) -

I'm already playing it--it's called BF4.

#176 Posted by bulby_g (1138 posts) -

Not really hyped for either game. Would possibly pick them up later in a big sale or something.

#177 Posted by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@Evo_nine said:

Since when has TitanFall ever been an X1 exclusive? Am I missing something here?

Cows love to call Planetside 2, DCUO and Warframe exclusive

#178 Posted by Ballroompirate (23047 posts) -

Battlefield 4 and Destiny will be my FPS fix, plus I still need to get Shadow Warrior.

#179 Posted by hippiesanta (9892 posts) -

Games without Singleplayer will never last .... just like pop music

#180 Posted by the330and419 (223 posts) -

Lol @ killzone.

#181 Edited by TruthArisen (385 posts) -

Wonder Woman face palms.

"The Oracle has predicted another generation of lemmings relying on multiplats."

#182 Edited by StormyJoe (5497 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:

PS4: It gets both.

TitanFall is not coming to the PS4.

#183 Posted by freedomfreak (40952 posts) -

The one that actually looks exciting to play.

So, Titanfall.

#184 Edited by PonchoTaco (2175 posts) -

I didn't care for the Killzone series. I was bored with them rather quickly. I'm gonna say Titanfall looks better. Will be picking it up for PC.

#185 Edited by Multipass35 (295 posts) -

@TruthArisen: you know what keeps running through my mind over and over? Where is my sandwich?

#186 Posted by Newhopes (4587 posts) -

Neither really.

Killzone is garbage.

Titanfall looks like it's trying to do something different which give's it a few points.

#187 Posted by crimsonman1245 (4253 posts) -

Killzone, it has a single player and isnt being held back by the Xbox 360.

#188 Posted by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

Killzone because I hated the first 3 just like eveyone else but this one will be different.

#189 Edited by TruthArisen (385 posts) -

@multipass35:

Wonder Woman smiles.

"You know what runs through mine?

By the gods, is that small. :) "

#190 Edited by Ziphi (2 posts) -

@muffin2020: lol no I actually had an account that I never used. I may play the game on PC

#191 Posted by Gaming-Planet (14022 posts) -

Titanfall for PC.

#192 Posted by sukraj (23060 posts) -

Neither

#193 Posted by cainetao11 (17741 posts) -

That's a tough one. I love me some kz, really digging mercenary now. Titanfall looks to be a blast though. I'm glad I'll end up playing both.

#194 Edited by Wickerman777 (1263 posts) -

I think Titanfall looks like the better game but I'd probably rather play Killzone because it has an offline mode.

#195 Posted by kingjazziephiz (2433 posts) -

Neither

#196 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10144 posts) -

@robotapple said:

The most critically acclaimed game in E3 history, with jet packs, parkour and mechs made by the creator of COD4

or

another Killzone, the king of generic and mediocre shooters?

Yeah because COD4 was not generic right?? u kidding me?

COD4 is definition of generic. and open the trend of generic, done to death shooters. and its success is basically destruction of FPS. sadly most ppls think its revolutionized FPS genre and being treat as best FPS of all time..

#197 Posted by Mickeyminime (1130 posts) -

Killzone, Titanfall doesn't look appealing. My brother may download it when it's released on the PC. COD Ghost also doesn't appeal to me. But Killzone, now that looks epic both graphics and action :D

#198 Posted by thegamer00 (131 posts) -

Titanfall. I've always thought that Killzone series was lacking something that makes each shooter unique. Just seems generic to me.

#199 Posted by TruthArisen (385 posts) -

@multipass35:

Wonder Woman ponders.

" Is this what, you mortals, typically call butthurt?"

#200 Posted by trugs26 (5577 posts) -

Here's hoping that the FPS genre will die down a little this gen and hopefully another genre can get more popularity and attention.

To answer the question, I'm looking forward to them equally, which is hardly much at all.