Killzone 4 or Titanfall? What shooter are you looking forward to more?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by SapSacPrime (8680 posts) -

Killzone looks more my sort of game and I enjoyed the 2nd and 3rd, not interested in online multiplayer on a console.

#102 Posted by gpuking (2484 posts) -
Killzone SF by far. It has a meaty single player, far superior graphics and don't always have to be connect online.
#103 Posted by pelvist (4225 posts) -

They both look crap tbh.

#104 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9360 posts) -
KZ 4. I always liked the series.
#105 Posted by pcgamingowns (1277 posts) -

The most critically acclaimed game in E3 history, with jet packs, parkour and mechs made by the creator of COD4

or

another Killzone, the king of generic and mediocre shooters?

robotapple

it's called unreal 2 the awakening XMP xpanded multiplayer heard of it before?

#106 Posted by pcgamingowns (1277 posts) -

titanfall the most generic piece of shit ever.

never once seen a shooter where you cant jump and fire your gun so killzone less generic

#107 Posted by khoofia_pika (13475 posts) -
I think you mean Shadow Fall. Either way, my answer is Killzone.
#108 Posted by laus_basic (8264 posts) -

Destiny

#109 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13268 posts) -

Um hello? Battlefield 4 of course. Shit you people get stupider everytime I'm gone for long periods of time..

#110 Posted by Infinite_Access (2473 posts) -

Such a fanboy thread..

But looking more forward to Titanfall... just hope the PS4 rumors are true or I'll be playing it in say 3 or 4 years when I finally get an Xbone. 

#111 Posted by maheo30 (5102 posts) -
Titanfall. KS looks boring.
#112 Posted by Heil68 (40484 posts) -
Killzone for sure. Pre-ordered to come with my PS4. Greatness awaits. :cool:
#113 Posted by clr84651 (4808 posts) -

I've pre ordered Killzone Shadowfall. So that one. 

#114 Posted by call_of_duty_10 (4954 posts) -

Um hello? Battlefield 4 of course. Shit you people get stupider everytime I'm gone for long periods of time..

Master_ShakeXXX
Why did you stop posting on SW,shake? I miss your threads...The text in the first post was always crap,but the pics were always good.
#115 Posted by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -

The realy question is....
If Titanfall was on PS4, Which game are you more excited about? Killzone 4 or Titanfall.
Everyone here would say Titanfall.

#116 Posted by SuperNecro (1423 posts) -

The realy question is....
If Titanfall was on PS4, Which game are you more excited about? Killzone 4 or Titanfall.
Everyone here would say Titanfall.

timbers_WSU
Wrong. Titanfall still looks like COD with jet packs and mechs. I'd still want Killzone over it. I'd get it eventually, though.
#117 Posted by KillzoneSnake (1538 posts) -

I go for the game made by the people who made Killzone 2 and not the COD wanna be.

#118 Posted by Zidaneski (8410 posts) -

I completely forgot about Destiny. I am interested in how that game will work. Demo didn't impress me much but I definitely want to see the expanded universe too.

#119 Posted by OneInchMan99 (1127 posts) -

The most critically acclaimed game in E3 history, with jet packs, parkour and mechs made by the creator of COD4

or

robotapple

PS4 will eventually have both those games,Xbone never will.Thread backfire.:lol:

#120 Posted by Puckhog04 (22568 posts) -

Titanfall...

Though I know you're an X1 fanboy. And, thankfully, I get Titanfall on PC and don't have to worry about clunky controls on the console.

#121 Posted by BlackShirt20 (898 posts) -

or

robotapple
Titanfall cleaned house at E3. KZ is a afterthought
#122 Posted by jg4xchamp (45945 posts) -
Titanfall looks fun. The single player footage of Killzone looks boring. They need to show the mp footage. Also I would hope it's more in line with Killzone 2.
#123 Posted by Pitbulllova (757 posts) -

lol robotapple thread

NathanDrakeSwag
lol nathandrakaswag butthurt response
#124 Posted by pcgamingowns (1277 posts) -
Titanfall looks fun. The single player footage of Killzone looks boring. They need to show the mp footage. Also I would hope it's more in line with Killzone 2. jg4xchamp
such a shame titanfall looks boring and it's a unreal tournament rip off no single player LOL
#125 Posted by RoOodriGowW (3307 posts) -

LOL the irony in the OP is astounding but was anyone really expecting anything from a fanboy....

Fiirst off : Killzone 3 already had both jetpacks and robots so there's a contradiction already, saying that one game is awesome and different for such reasons and then saying the other is mediocre and generic.

Second definetly Titanfall looks the most generic out of the two, humans in robots and jetpacks, mmmmmkay BF 2142 had it.

Third, you don't ask for ppl's opinions is such a biased fanboyish way but oh well...

#126 Posted by blackace (18466 posts) -

or

robotapple
I've already pre-ordered KZ:SF, but from looking at the laggy gameplay and drops in FPS, I'm going to have to wait for a finished product before I actually get it. Titanfall looks amazing to me. Still, I won't be able to get it until next year sometime as I have no plans to buy an XBox One this year.
#127 Posted by blackace (18466 posts) -

PS4: It gets both.

Douevenlift_bro
Titanfall won't be on the PS4. Definitely not anytime soon. Respawn hasn't confirmed anything.
#128 Posted by Kingpin0114 (2497 posts) -

I like what I saw with Titanfall. 

Never really like the Killzone series.

#129 Posted by blackace (18466 posts) -
KZ:SF didn't even make it past the 1st round in the People Choice Award bracket. I can understand why since the game is clearing unfinished.
#130 Posted by brimmul777 (892 posts) -

Xbox One's Titanfall

#131 Posted by Nengo_Flow (8777 posts) -

When i first saw Titanfall i thought it looked good and interesting, but the more i keep seeing from it, the less..... good it looks.

Idk how good it will turn out. I'll check it out when it comes to the PS4 later.

As for KILLZONE? Im really excited for it, looks great and they barely have shown anything yet. BUT at the sametime i know its a rushed launch tittle too....

#132 Posted by Mickeyminime (1062 posts) -
KZ, Titanfall didn't interest me and i wouldn't get it even if it was for the PS4, BF4, i haven't even player BF1,2 or 3 yet, but as it's free on PS+, i might actually get it. Halo is the only FPS i liked for X1
#133 Posted by BlackShirt20 (898 posts) -

Titanfall 8 nominations 6awards

Killzone 8 nominations 0 awards

I will take common sense and go with Titanfall!

#134 Posted by xOMGITSJASONx (2634 posts) -

I'll take KZ 4 because it's an exclusive and a launch title.

#135 Posted by finalfantasy94 (25808 posts) -

Titanfall looks insanely boring. KZ series has proven itself to me already so I know im in for something great with 4.

#136 Posted by Ziphi (2 posts) -

Wow watched the comparison video and Titanfall owns Killzone SF. Too bad it's on the crapBox one lol. Oh well I'll be happy playing KZSF and COD Ghost. The one beating them all will be Destiny

#137 Edited by Bigboi500 (27891 posts) -

Destiny.

#138 Posted by Muffin2020 (492 posts) -

@Ziphi said:

Wow watched the comparison video and Titanfall owns Killzone SF. Too bad it's on the crapBox one lol. Oh well I'll be happy playing KZSF and COD Ghost. The one beating them all will be Destiny

Did you really just create an account to necro of all people a LOL Roboapple thread.

#139 Posted by mems_1224 (44746 posts) -

Destiny and BF4>>>>>>>>

You're a moron

Titanfall>>>>>>>>>>

#140 Posted by SonofK (1066 posts) -

For me buying Killzone SF depends on weather its more like KZ2 or KZ3, and if the community is going to stay strong after a year.

#141 Edited by mems_1224 (44746 posts) -

@Ziphi said:

Did you really just create an account to necro of all people a LOL Roboapple thread.

did you really create a new account just to complain about it?

#142 Posted by MajesticShea (695 posts) -

titanfall by videos

#143 Posted by YD_11 (1522 posts) -

Wow, goes to show you how many sony fanboys are on this site.. Killzone?? Really?? Never mind the cleaning up Titanfall did at E3... Killzone may be good but I didn't see those awards going to it at e3

#144 Posted by senses_fail_06 (6727 posts) -

I look the looks of both. KZ: SF (1080, 60 fps on my PS4) and Titanfall (1080, 60 fps on the PC).

#145 Posted by SonofK (1066 posts) -

I look the looks of both. KZ: SF (1080, 60 fps on my PS4) and Titanfall (1080, 60 fps on the PC).

Only the MP in KZ is 60 fps,

#146 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (4954 posts) -

Since I'm getting a PS4, Killzone of course.

#147 Posted by Gue1 (8082 posts) -

Killzone SF

#148 Edited by FragTycoon (6418 posts) -

KZ...

If I wanted to play Titanfall it would be on PC.

#149 Edited by Opus_Rea-333 (747 posts) -

TitanFall obviously not a graphics focused slow paced game like Killzone

also made by the creators of Cod 4 MW1 (the best call of duty ever)

#150 Posted by Heil68 (40484 posts) -

KZ4 for me, because I dont like that Titanfall doesn't have SP and I dont care for competitive FPS MP.