Killzone 4 or Titanfall? What shooter are you looking forward to more?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by robotapple (663 posts) -

The most critically acclaimed game in E3 history, with jet packs, parkour and mechs made by the creator of COD4

or

another Killzone, the king of generic and mediocre shooters?

#2 Posted by Far_RockNYC (1112 posts) -

The most critically acclaimed game in E3 history, with jet packs, parkour and mechs made by the creator of COD4

or

robotapple

Titanfall! 

#3 Posted by mems_1224 (44738 posts) -
Destiny and BF4>>>>>>>>
#4 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (4947 posts) -

PS4: It gets both.

#5 Posted by Demonjoe93 (8930 posts) -

Killzone.

#6 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (4883 posts) -

lol robotapple thread

#7 Posted by Far_RockNYC (1112 posts) -

PS4: It gets both.

Douevenlift_bro

mj-laughing.gif.

#8 Posted by robotapple (663 posts) -

PS4: It gets both.Douevenlift_bro
lol link if confirmation or gtfo... even if ps4 ever sees titanfall it wont be until 2015 :lol:

#9 Posted by Evo_nine (1331 posts) -

Titanfall

#10 Posted by SuperNecro (1423 posts) -
Killzone
#11 Posted by FlamesOfGrey (7346 posts) -
Killzone 4. I wasn't impressed by Titanfall but maybe that will change by it's release next year.
#12 Posted by Evo_nine (1331 posts) -

Killzone 4. I wasn't impressed by Titanfall but maybe that will change by it's release next year.FlamesOfGrey

So you dont like it because its an xbox exclusive, but if it comes to PS4 you'll like it.

:lol:

I can see where this thread is going.

#13 Posted by madsnakehhh (13915 posts) -

Titanfall...and that says a lot since i really dislike FPS and the X1.

#14 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (4947 posts) -

[QUOTE="Douevenlift_bro"]PS4: It gets both.robotapple

lol link if confirmation or gtfo... even if ps4 ever sees titanfall it wont be until 2015 :lol:

DanceLemming.png.

Clearly I have upset you. Continue hyping your MULTIPLAT game lol.

#15 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

Killzone for the fact that it has single player at least...

#16 Posted by faizan_faizan (7332 posts) -
BF4>>>>>>>>mems_1224
#17 Posted by FlamesOfGrey (7346 posts) -

[QUOTE="FlamesOfGrey"]Killzone 4. I wasn't impressed by Titanfall but maybe that will change by it's release next year.Evo_nine

So you dont like it because its an xbox exclusive, but if it comes to PS4 you'll like it.

:lol:

I can see where this thread is going.

I have both a PS4 and Xbox One pre-ordered idiot. :lol: It has nothing to do with what console it's on. Plus the game isn't exclusive I could buy it on my Xbox 360 or Gaming PC.

#18 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (4947 posts) -

More votes for KZ... thread not going according to plan :lol:

#19 Posted by PS4TrumpsXbox1 (1050 posts) -

or

robotapple
Haha, your not biased at all huh? Love how you build up Titanfall and make killzone looks like it c*ap. Through your evaluation of killzone, it could be said the same about all cod and need for speed games. Point is killzone has a strong fanbase and I think it is actually a good series (coming from someone that hates fps, only fps i really enjoyed was rage). It also looks amazing, yea maybe its not as strong as titafall with all those awards and ideas behind it, but I think it will still do good. Im looking forward more to Killzone than Titanfall with the lack of a single player campagin in titan fall
#20 Posted by robotapple (663 posts) -

Killzone for the fact that it has single player at least...mitu123
Titanfall has a campaign fyi, it's just played with others like dark souls

killzone :lol:

#21 Posted by robotapple (663 posts) -

More votes for KZ... thread not going according to plan :lol:Douevenlift_bro
too bad it never got any votes from game critics at best of e3 awards... oh wait that's right killzone never even got nominated :lol:

#22 Posted by PhazonBlazer (10961 posts) -

Destiny and BF4>>>>>>>>mems_1224

#23 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

[QUOTE="mitu123"]Killzone for the fact that it has single player at least...robotapple

Link to that? Last I heard it didn't have one.

#24 Posted by PS4TrumpsXbox1 (1050 posts) -

[QUOTE="mitu123"]Killzone for the fact that it has single player at least...robotapple

Where are you getting your information about titanfall having single player? Found this article entitiled why titanfall doesnt has no single player. It states that they didnt add it cuz the people making it only has like 60 people and some dumb reason of people not completing single player campaigns in other fps games. http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/24/why-titanfall-has-no-single-player-campaign
#25 Posted by -Damien- (4913 posts) -
KZ4
#26 Posted by robotapple (663 posts) -

[QUOTE="robotapple"]

[QUOTE="mitu123"]Killzone for the fact that it has single player at least...mitu123

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2013/06/17/titanfall-smashes-the-line-between-solo-and-multiplayer-experiences.aspx

#27 Posted by madsnakehhh (13915 posts) -

The most critically acclaimed game in E3 history...

robotapple

Wait what?

#28 Posted by stereointegrity (10525 posts) -

[QUOTE="Douevenlift_bro"]More votes for KZ... thread not going according to plan :lol:robotapple

too bad it never got any votes from game critics at best of e3 awards... oh wait that's right killzone never even got nominated :lol:

It does not have single player
#29 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (4947 posts) -

Robotapple you might wanna...

26532-Red-Bull-felix-baumgartner-Aba-OV0

#30 Posted by rjdofu (9164 posts) -

[QUOTE="robotapple"]

The most critically acclaimed game in E3 history...

madsnakehhh

Wait what?

lol,
#31 Posted by soulitane (13343 posts) -
Both look like they'll be incredibly dull.
#32 Posted by CJ_ofCamelot (1764 posts) -
The owl in Killzone kinda gave the game a serious platforming element....
#33 Posted by Far_RockNYC (1112 posts) -

Titanfall

(Titanfall sets a new record for most E3 nominations in the history of the GCAs).

Titanfall sweeps E3 Game Critics Awards

256357-tf.jpg

th?id=H.4508046017759550&pid=15.1

1372894014576.jpg

#34 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="robotapple"]Titanfall has a campaign fyi, it's just played with others like dark souls

robotapple

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2013/06/17/titanfall-smashes-the-line-between-solo-and-multiplayer-experiences.aspx

Sounds like it has bots, which does interest me since I love bots in games...should give the game a try.

#35 Posted by Vari3ty (11111 posts) -

Mods, please ban TC... seriously. 

#36 Posted by robotapple (663 posts) -

Mods, please ban TC... seriously. Vari3ty
honestly, calling for bans is against the tlou and my thread is not. Stay on topic.

#37 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (4947 posts) -

Killzone still winning...

yNCVL.gif

#38 Posted by Chutebox (35675 posts) -

Killzone 3 did most titanfall is doing and it has a SP, so KZ

#39 Posted by Killerstrike1 (42 posts) -

[QUOTE="robotapple"]

[QUOTE="Douevenlift_bro"]PS4: It gets both.Douevenlift_bro

DanceLemming.png.

i was eating till i saw your post and ... had to clean my Computer... Funny Stuff Douevenlift_bro
#40 Posted by rjdofu (9164 posts) -

Titanfall

(Titanfall sets a new record for most E3 nominations in the history of the GCAs).

Titanfall sweeps E3 Game Critics Awards

256357-tf.jpg

th?id=H.4508046017759550&pid=15.1

1372894014576.jpg

Far_RockNYC
American love their military shooter, what's new?
#41 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (4947 posts) -

and more Killzone

tumblr_lw7qn58NxG1qii6tmo1_500.gif

#42 Posted by PS4TrumpsXbox1 (1050 posts) -
I wanted to make one last statement about Titanfall supposedly having campaign (no single player campaign). It has single player esque qualities ie.. narration, cutscenes, and AI bots. Respawn states they didnt create single player cuz only like 5 percent of players finish single player campaigns in fps which i think is a cheap cop out. I think the real reason is that they dont have the personnel and proper resources to create mp and single player
#43 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (4947 posts) -

[QUOTE="Douevenlift_bro"]

[QUOTE="robotapple"]lol link if confirmation or gtfo... even if ps4 ever sees titanfall it wont be until 2015 :lol:

Killerstrike1

DanceLemming.png.

i was eating till i saw your post and ... had to clean my Computer... Funny Stuff Douevenlift_bro

Yes sir! Thank ya :cool:

#44 Posted by Zidaneski (8405 posts) -

I have nothing against multi-player only games. Warhawk is one of the funnest games I played. I would definitely check TitanFall out but I also really enjoyed Killzone 2 and how the controls felt. Haven't touched Killzone 3 but if Shadow Fall has controls similar to Killzone 2 it doesn't seem likely that I would be interested much in TitanFall since ShadowFall also has a single-player campaign.

#45 Posted by AtariKidX (6138 posts) -

Killzone 3 did most titanfall is doing and it has a SP, so KZ

Chutebox
I agree.................KZ4. Titanfall it will also be on PS4&PC.....KZ4 it will not be on XBone/PC......PS4 is the winner.
#46 Posted by Vari3ty (11111 posts) -

[QUOTE="Vari3ty"]Mods, please ban TC... seriously. robotapple

honestly, calling for bans is against the tlou and my thread is not. Stay on topic.

If you can even call this a thread...

#47 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
killzone actually has a campaign and bf4 will be king for multiplayer. No need for titanfall
#48 Posted by robotapple (663 posts) -

killzone actually has a campaign and bf4 will be king for multiplayer. No need for titanfallcampzor
Funny those games were not even acknowledged by the gaming press at E3 while Titanfall cleaned house. ;)

#49 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (4883 posts) -

I choose Killzone.

#50 Posted by Chutebox (35675 posts) -

[QUOTE="campzor"]killzone actually has a campaign and bf4 will be king for multiplayer. No need for titanfallrobotapple

Funny those games were not even acknowledged by the gaming press at E3 while Titanfall cleaned house. ;)

Cool, make sure you only play games others tell you to.