Killzone 3 outclasses Halo 4's multiplayer in several ways.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Dead-Memories (6586 posts) -

In terms of quality and production values, Killzone 3 outclasses Halo 4 in competitive multiplayer. (Forge and Custom game aside, this is purely from a matchmaking competitive gametype).

ibrMQ9RXSvCwMm.gif58c0bf4b6304466ec9b60ddc5a126457.jpg

First off, Killzone 3 inhereits the Warzone gametype from Killzone 2, which sees two teams battling across the battlefield through various objectives and gamemode, all seamlessly transitioned from one phase to the next. The warzone maps in Killzone 3 consit of sprawling and epic manifestations of turmoil, war, and conflict. One such map is Corinth Highway2010-08-19_corinth-highway_08.jpg

Once the home of Scolar Visari himself, this upscale district on the banks of the Corinth River is now the site of intense fighting between the Helghast and the ISA. Though largely untouched by the nuclear blast that destroyed much of Pyrrhus city, the partially collapsed highway stands as testament to the intense fighting that has ravaged the area in recent months. WASP rocket emplacements and capturable Mortar Beacons will help even the odds against the exoskeletons that dominate the highway.

Corinth Highway, and Subequently, Warzone, outclasses ANY gametype and map that Halo 4 currently has at launch. The two most popular game modes are Big Team Infinity Slayer, and Regular Infinity Slayer, which have a considerably higher population most of the time than any of the other objective gametypes. The maps between the two are separate pools, none of them stand out at all. Truly, if ever there was a halo game with mediocre maps, this one would be it. Let's take an example on one of the more popular halo 4 map, which also hopes to recreate a sprawling battlefield. Exile3c8acb9be6e7e6205ce291e124ca26f9.jpg

Exile (What does that even mean)? lol

Where GG created a sprawling and engrossing battlefield with Corinth's Highway, 343 was content to Copy and Paste assets from previous Halo maps and paste them into Exile, which is an unoriginal and unequivocally boring map to play on

Corinth Highway is Recreated in such stunning detail, with incredible particle effects and two Exo-Suits to boot. Which leads me to the next area in which Halo 4 is outclassed, The Mech.

Halo 4's Mantis feels incredibly boring, sluggish, and half-assed. The Exo-Skeletion in Killzone 3 feels less of an afterthought, and more of an actual incorporated gameplay element. For example, the Exo-Suit in Killzone 3 has vertical gameplay, a first person perspective, and is much more fluid than the Halo 4 mech, which surprisingly, feels something that would belong in the last generation in terms of control and handling. Take this screenshots for reference.

kz3-exo--article_image.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2uGlDO5drc#t=2m59s (For Exo-Suit gameplay

and this...

halo4mantis.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQHI47fNoMs#t=2m25s gameplay

Indeed, 343's efforts in many areas are outclassed quite humbly by GG, who does not receive enough credit for the effort they put into the multiplayer aspects of their games.

Next, Gameplay Mechanics and Character Progression

Halo 4 attempted to take the popular loadout formula found in many other FPS and incorporate it into their game, the result? a very laughable attempt at any sense of progression. The 5 loadouts you will eventually, four will be useless, none of the armor abilities, support packages or tactical packages add any meaningful synergy or fluidity to the team-based gameplay Halo 4 prides itself on. There is only one cookie cutter build that works in Halo 4 if you want to survive in competitive, and I can assure you it will consist of a DMR and Promethean Vision.

halo-4-loadouts1.jpg

Killzone 3, on the other hand, also incorporates a sense of progression within the separate loadouts for the separate classes. Although, the abilities and weapons that you can unlock in Killzone 3 have a tangible effect on your experience and gameplay, take for example, the sentry turret from an engineer, which has to be placed on the map resourcefully and intelligently to be effective. The Halo 4 Sentry Turret? :lol: Every gameplay scenario is based on teamwork, map presence, and intelligent use and variations of the various class roles

Oh%20boy--article_image.jpg

classes.png

The gameplay mechanics in Halo 4 are sorely outclassed by Killzone 3 in pretty much every aspect, Halo 4 feels rehashed, unoriginal, and boring to play altogether, nothing has been innovated, nothing has been improved, it is quite simply, the same Halo experience we have had for the past decade. This perhaps, is where it falls off the most in this comparison to Killzone 3, in the short span of 2 years, GG was able to refine, tweak, rework, and perfect the killzone multiplayer experience on so many levels that it shows production values far greater than that of 343. Halo 4 gameplay scenario's consist of long-range DMR firefights on most maps, with the only actual team movement correlating with the dropping of ordinance power weapons. Occasionally a well-coordinated team can take a power weapon point and get a couple of easy kills that way, but mostly the fights are boring and bland DMR firefights.

halo-4-red-v-blue.jpg

Ultimately, Halo 4 is simply a good game, it takes no risks, does nothing incredible, and is content with enjoying the success of its predecessors. When compared to a game like Killzone 3 however, these flaws are especially evident, Halo 4 is simply a good fps, and at this point and time of the generation, it does nothing to stand out in terms of competitive multiplayer, which is arguably the foudnation of these military themed FPS.

In case anyone doubts my credentials, I can assure you that i've played more halo 4 games than most of you, closing in on the 1k kill mark in War Games, and have played Killzone 3 competitive for over 150 hours.

My gamertag is Conkertheduke88 and my PSN tag is wasthatajoke7, before you go in a witch hunt, go ahead and look up my experience.

TL;DR, Guerrila games deserves more credit for their multiplayer efforts, and Halo 4 multiplayer is simply not great, the core gameplay is still simply good, but it doesn't translate well here near the end of 2012.

#2 Posted by game_masta14 (3251 posts) -
No, just please stop.
#3 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4365 posts) -

4038811+_972be63db9e3c24191d4d3b66316490.

#4 Posted by VendettaRed07 (14012 posts) -

Its hard to outclass something else when its online is a ghost town

#5 Posted by platniumgamer (3960 posts) -

STICKY.

Halo 4 > Killzone 3

#6 Posted by Zweihander_US (1 posts) -
Didn't read lol
#7 Posted by game_masta14 (3251 posts) -

4038811+_972be63db9e3c24191d4d3b66316490.

JohnnyCageMK
wut?
#8 Posted by lawlessx (47198 posts) -

VendettaRed07

is it really? thats a shame

#9 Posted by Badosh (12741 posts) -
9 > 8.5
#11 Posted by TheDidact (3986 posts) -
1) Killzone 3 only has 3 game modes. 2) More people play Halo 3 than KZ3. 3) Halo has diversity in both maps and guns. 4) Many Killzone fans agree that KZ3 sucks compared to KZ2.
#12 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4365 posts) -

1) Killzone 3 only has 3 game modes. 2) More people play Halo 3 than KZ3. 3) Halo has diversity in both maps and guns. 4) Many Killzone fans agree that KZ3 sucks compared to KZ2.TheDidact

The only people that think KZ is better don't have a 360.

#13 Posted by Dead-Memories (6586 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheDidact"]1) Killzone 3 only has 3 game modes. 2) More people play Halo 3 than KZ3. 3) Halo has diversity in both maps and guns. 4) Many Killzone fans agree that KZ3 sucks compared to KZ2.

you must not have much experience on halo 4, bro. that's the topic here, not halo 3. and your first point shows just how clueless you really are on this discussion
#14 Posted by mems_1224 (48589 posts) -
:lol:
#15 Posted by TheDidact (3986 posts) -
[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"][QUOTE="TheDidact"]1) Killzone 3 only has 3 game modes. 2) More people play Halo 3 than KZ3. 3) Halo has diversity in both maps and guns. 4) Many Killzone fans agree that KZ3 sucks compared to KZ2.

you must not have much experience on halo 4, bro. that's the topic here, not halo 3. and your first point shows just how clueless you really are on this discussion

You're the clueless one, claiming that brown generic map Corinth Highway is better than lush and lively Halo maps like Exile and Ragnarok. :lol: And Killzone had better progression and customization than Halo 4?! Wow.....
#16 Posted by Newhopes (4684 posts) -

Killzone 3 MP was awful and thats from somebody who played KZ2 MP for years.

#17 Posted by game_masta14 (3251 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheDidact"]1) Killzone 3 only has 3 game modes. 2) More people play Halo 3 than KZ3. 3) Halo has diversity in both maps and guns. 4) Many Killzone fans agree that KZ3 sucks compared to KZ2.JohnnyCageMK

The only people that think KZ is better don't have a 360.

I have a 360 and I got bored with reach and I'm not really into the Halo verse. That said KZ3 sucked in comparison to 2. 2 got it right.
#18 Posted by Frostbite24 (4534 posts) -

:lol: this made me chuckle. Please do more threads.

#19 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5120 posts) -
not even in the same league, halo is a kiddy casual shooter not even in the top 20 shooters, killzone is class
#20 Posted by PAL360 (27303 posts) -

Halo 4 outclasses the previous Halo games which already used to outclass any Killzone game, so no.

#21 Posted by Frostbite24 (4534 posts) -

Halo 4 outclasses the previous Halo games which already used to outclass any Killzone game, so no.

PAL360
Winner. /thread.
#22 Posted by HavocV3 (7951 posts) -

Halo 4 MP was a letdown.

good thing H3 is still king.

#23 Posted by mems_1224 (48589 posts) -

Halo 4 MP was a letdown.

HavocV3
i hope H3 isn't Halo 3 because that multiplayer was crap
#24 Posted by GamerZem (526 posts) -
I appreciate your efforts at sounding intelligent, but let's be real here, Halo 4 blows away any previous Halo games and KZ3 combined.
#25 Posted by HavocV3 (7951 posts) -

[QUOTE="HavocV3"]

Halo 4 MP was a letdown.

mems_1224

nah. out of all the Halo games this gen it was the best overall. (H3> Reach > H4)

best maps, most balanced, more game types, better ranking system.

#26 Posted by jondoe3311 (236 posts) -
Objective facts -The gametype in Killzone where the objective changes is BORING. It isn't innovative, it just changes the game type and people end up quittting because the game takes too long -Killzone takes no skill, it's a COD class shooter where whoever see's who first or camps the most wins -Weapons are lame, none of them are creative or imaginative, very generic. The weapons don't pack the same punch that Halo 4 weapons do -Enviroments are LAME. Mostly gray and brown with a snow level mixed in -Game types, Killzone has nothing that can even compare to Regicide, Oddball, Team Slayer Pro, and Infection -Community , people actually play Halo 3 Reach and 4 -Support, Halo is constantly supported by stat tracking, DLC, Forge and theater modes, with no modes updated and add regularly, Killzone not so much -Networking, this is more of a problem with PSN, When I played Grayzone 3 at times I would abort match making and it would take 10-15 minutes to go back to the main menu. Horrendous -Balance, something else Halo has in spades over any other shooter, including Grayzone
#27 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4365 posts) -

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="HavocV3"]

Halo 4 MP was a letdown.

HavocV3

nah. out of all the Halo games this gen it was the best overall. (H3> Reach > H4)

It was good but 4 is better. And 2 had the best mp of any game ever.

#28 Posted by jondoe3311 (236 posts) -
Plus the overall community for KZ3 in early 2011 was pretty...dumb...I remember sitting on top of a building with a scoped rifle, and literally picking morons off as the charged the building, I racked up 20 kills in that game just from that roof. Sorry but objectively KZ is outclassed by Halo in every way.
#29 Posted by RR360DD (13047 posts) -

Hmm don't care for your opinion? Does anyone else care about your opinion? Nope :lol:

You and the 10 other people can keep playing Killzone 3 ;)

#30 Posted by TheDidact (3986 posts) -

[QUOTE="HavocV3"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"] i hope H3 isn't Halo 3 because that multiplayer was crapJohnnyCageMK

If MS would just put the Halo 2 servers back online, I guarantee you that more people would play that than KZ3. :lol:
#31 Posted by youngmurk911 (3892 posts) -

VendettaRed07
ouch
#32 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4365 posts) -

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

[QUOTE="HavocV3"]

TheDidact

If MS would just put the Halo 2 servers back online, I guarantee you that more people would play that than KZ3. :lol:

Hell they could put Mechassault servers back up and it would have more players.

#33 Posted by Dead-Memories (6586 posts) -

Objective facts -The gametype in Killzone where the objective changes is BORING. It isn't innovative, it just changes the game type and people end up quittting because the game takes too long -Killzone takes no skill, it's a COD class shooter where whoever see's who first or camps the most wins -Weapons are lame, none of them are creative or imaginative, very generic. The weapons don't pack the same punch that Halo 4 weapons do -Enviroments are LAME. Mostly gray and brown with a snow level mixed in -Game types, Killzone has nothing that can even compare to Regicide, Oddball, Team Slayer Pro, and Infection -Community , people actually play Halo 3 Reach and 4 -Support, Halo is constantly supported by stat tracking, DLC, Forge and theater modes, with no modes updated and add regularly, Killzone not so much -Networking, this is more of a problem with PSN, When I played Grayzone 3 at times I would abort match making and it would take 10-15 minutes to go back to the main menu. Horrendous -Balance, something else Halo has in spades over any other shooter, including Grayzonejondoe3311
i'm curious, have you played halo 4 multiplayer? most of the gametypes are significantly lower population than big team battle and slayer, which I mentioned. and you're seriously going to tell me Halo 4 isn't a DMR fest at its current state? Seriously guys, how many of you have actually had extensive time with this game and are not blind fanboys. as far as environments, i can tell you haven't played killzone 3 multiplayer if all you think about is snow, the environements are FAR more detailed than any halo 4 map, and the halo 4 maps are absolutely AWFUL compared to the quality of maps in Halo 3 and Halo 2.

#34 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

Haven't played Halo4s but KZ3s was terrible. The sheer unresponsiveness of the controls made the MP a nightmare to play.

#35 Posted by UXO13 (135 posts) -
If all you KZ3 fans in here got online right now you could probably set up a really intense 5v5 with the rest of the community.
#36 Posted by ClassicRockFTW (1106 posts) -

1 shot sniper at any range at any spot. Killzone 3 wants to be cod so bad its not even funny

#37 Posted by dvalo9 (1284 posts) -
Wow how ignorant is SW, Lems in particular! Halo 4 is a stellar game i had a blast with it. but come on it's not leagues ahead of killzone 3. Lems assume any shooter thats not halo is pure garbage and trash. Killzone 3 had a great multiplayer and every review picked up on this, halo 4's single player was much better however. Killzone 2 is superior to both these two games anyway.
#38 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5120 posts) -

Haven't played Halo4s but KZ3s was terrible. The sheer unresponsiveness of the controls made the MP a nightmare to play.

seanmcloughlin
you dont even own a ps3, you sure you even played it, and werent watching your jimmies russle as you watched your friends play it
#39 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4365 posts) -

Wow how ignorant is SW, Lems in particular! Halo 4 is a stellar game i had a blast with it. but come on it's not leagues ahead of killzone 3. Lems assume any shooter thats not halo is pure garbage and trash. Killzone 3 had a great multiplayer and every review picked up on this, halo 4's single player was much better however. Killzone 2 is superior to both these two games anyway. dvalo9

:lol: keep telling yourself that while playing with the other 5 players on KZ.

#40 Posted by Badosh (12741 posts) -
Wow how ignorant is SW, Lems in particular! Halo 4 is a stellar game i had a blast with it. but come on it's not leagues ahead of killzone 3. Lems assume any shooter thats not halo is pure garbage and trash. Killzone 3 had a great multiplayer and every review picked up on this, halo 4's single player was much better however. Killzone 2 is superior to both these two games anyway. dvalo9
Opinions...opinions... opinions.
#41 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5120 posts) -

[QUOTE="dvalo9"]Wow how ignorant is SW, Lems in particular! Halo 4 is a stellar game i had a blast with it. but come on it's not leagues ahead of killzone 3. Lems assume any shooter thats not halo is pure garbage and trash. Killzone 3 had a great multiplayer and every review picked up on this, halo 4's single player was much better however. Killzone 2 is superior to both these two games anyway. JohnnyCageMK

looks like johnnycage reached the daily level xp cap in halo 4 so now hes on SW
#42 Posted by Dead-Memories (6586 posts) -

[QUOTE="dvalo9"]Wow how ignorant is SW, Lems in particular! Halo 4 is a stellar game i had a blast with it. but come on it's not leagues ahead of killzone 3. Lems assume any shooter thats not halo is pure garbage and trash. Killzone 3 had a great multiplayer and every review picked up on this, halo 4's single player was much better however. Killzone 2 is superior to both these two games anyway. JohnnyCageMK

your immature responses don't further your arguments, who exactly are you trying to insult? i don't even play killzone 3 anymore, I just acknowledge its quality and appreciate GG's efforts in making the game stand out from their previous title, killzone 2. i'm curious, have you even PLAYED halo 4 multiplayer? lol surely you can add soemthing to this thread, maybe disagree with one of my points of Halo 4's gameplay scenarios, something. I challenge you to counter my argument using some sort of halo 4 multiplayer knowledge

#43 Posted by DarkLink77 (31886 posts) -
[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

[QUOTE="HavocV3"]

TheDidact

If 343 actually remade Halo 2, fixed the slight issues the MP had, and did some work on the campaign, no one would ever play another Halo game again.
#44 Posted by khoofia_pika (13517 posts) -
No.
#45 Posted by jondoe3311 (236 posts) -

[QUOTE="jondoe3311"]Objective facts -The gametype in Killzone where the objective changes is BORING. It isn't innovative, it just changes the game type and people end up quittting because the game takes too long -Killzone takes no skill, it's a COD class shooter where whoever see's who first or camps the most wins -Weapons are lame, none of them are creative or imaginative, very generic. The weapons don't pack the same punch that Halo 4 weapons do -Enviroments are LAME. Mostly gray and brown with a snow level mixed in -Game types, Killzone has nothing that can even compare to Regicide, Oddball, Team Slayer Pro, and Infection -Community , people actually play Halo 3 Reach and 4 -Support, Halo is constantly supported by stat tracking, DLC, Forge and theater modes, with no modes updated and add regularly, Killzone not so much -Networking, this is more of a problem with PSN, When I played Grayzone 3 at times I would abort match making and it would take 10-15 minutes to go back to the main menu. Horrendous -Balance, something else Halo has in spades over any other shooter, including GrayzoneDead-Memories

i'm curious, have you played halo 4 multiplayer? most of the gametypes are significantly lower population than big team battle and slayer, which I mentioned. and you're seriously going to tell me Halo 4 isn't a DMR fest at its current state? Seriously guys, how many of you have actually had extensive time with this game and are not blind fanboys. as far as environments, i can tell you haven't played killzone 3 multiplayer if all you think about is snow, the environements are FAR more detailed than any halo 4 map, and the halo 4 maps are absolutely AWFUL compared to the quality of maps in Halo 3 and Halo 2.

I actually played a good bit of Killzone 3 because in early 2011 I bought the Killzone 3 PS3 bundle. The maps are detail but they aren't varied, you have snow, and urban ruins, and that's pretty much it. Art style is generic, characters are uninspired. I don't really care about the population of non slayer games because I never have trouble finding games. If I want to play Oddball I'll be in a game within 5 minutes. Although that's because of Live's networking compared to PSN's half assed networking. I don't know how you can tell if anyone has spent extensive time with the game, you obviously haven't because it's only been out for 4 and a half days. It's the only game I've played [I bought AC3 and didn't even finish it because H4 came out] so I'm well aware of the mechanics of the game, and played KZ enough to formulate an unbiased opinion. And in no way Shape or form is KZ in Halo's league. Maybe if KZ had balance, better map design, more inspirted characters and environments, less generic gameplay and weaponry, more varied game types, and maybe actual people playing it that don't blinding charge to their death's over and over again, than KZ would of scored more brownie points.
#46 Posted by dvalo9 (1284 posts) -

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

[QUOTE="dvalo9"]Wow how ignorant is SW, Lems in particular! Halo 4 is a stellar game i had a blast with it. but come on it's not leagues ahead of killzone 3. Lems assume any shooter thats not halo is pure garbage and trash. Killzone 3 had a great multiplayer and every review picked up on this, halo 4's single player was much better however. Killzone 2 is superior to both these two games anyway. Dead-Memories

your immature responses don't further your arguments, who exactly are you trying to insult? i don't even play killzone 3 anymore, I just acknowledge its quality and appreciate GG's efforts in making the game stand out from their previous title, killzone 2. i'm curious, have you even PLAYED halo 4 multiplayer? lol surely you can add soemthing to this thread, maybe disagree with one of my points of Halo 4's gameplay scenarios, something. I challenge you to counter my argument using some sort of halo 4 multiplayer knowledge

To be honest I feel bad for this guy, he obviously has no life and most likely no xbox for the amount of time he spends on this board spinning S**t. Nothing he says is valid or reasonable and no one takes him seriously at all.
#47 Posted by jondoe3311 (236 posts) -
KZ isn't a bad game though, it's far better than that generic piece of crap Resistance. But again, it does nothing that I can't get from another shooter. The gritty realism is cool but wears thin. There isn't any lasting appeal, and non incentive to keep playing which is the most important factor of a multiplayer experience, longevity.
#48 Posted by DISSESHOWEDO (1775 posts) -

not even in the same league, halo is a kiddy casual shooter not even in the top 20 shooters, killzone is classPinnacleGamingP

Absolutely ! Also great thread TC, nice to see other people know one whe they see one !!!

#49 Posted by Dead-Memories (6586 posts) -

[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"]

[QUOTE="jondoe3311"]Objective facts -The gametype in Killzone where the objective changes is BORING. It isn't innovative, it just changes the game type and people end up quittting because the game takes too long -Killzone takes no skill, it's a COD class shooter where whoever see's who first or camps the most wins -Weapons are lame, none of them are creative or imaginative, very generic. The weapons don't pack the same punch that Halo 4 weapons do -Enviroments are LAME. Mostly gray and brown with a snow level mixed in -Game types, Killzone has nothing that can even compare to Regicide, Oddball, Team Slayer Pro, and Infection -Community , people actually play Halo 3 Reach and 4 -Support, Halo is constantly supported by stat tracking, DLC, Forge and theater modes, with no modes updated and add regularly, Killzone not so much -Networking, this is more of a problem with PSN, When I played Grayzone 3 at times I would abort match making and it would take 10-15 minutes to go back to the main menu. Horrendous -Balance, something else Halo has in spades over any other shooter, including Grayzonejondoe3311

I actually played a good bit of Killzone 3 because in early 2011 I bought the Killzone 3 PS3 bundle. The maps are detail but they aren't varied, you have snow, and urban ruins, and that's pretty much it. Art style is generic, characters are uninspired. I don't really care about the population of non slayer games because I never have trouble finding games. If I want to play Oddball I'll be in a game within 5 minutes. Although that's because of Live's networking compared to PSN's half assed networking. I don't know how you can tell if anyone has spent extensive time with the game, you obviously haven't because it's only been out for 4 and a half days. It's the only game I've played [I bought AC3 and didn't even finish it because H4 came out] so I'm well aware of the mechanics of the game, and played KZ enough to formulate an unbiased opinion. And in no way Shape or form is KZ in Halo's league. Maybe if KZ had balance, better map design, more inspirted characters and environments, less generic gameplay and weaponry, more varied game types, and maybe actual people playing it that don't blinding charge to their death's over and over again, than KZ would of scored more brownie points.

once again, we are talking about Halo 4. It doesn't have "better map design" "more inspired characters" and "environments" have you played Ragnorak? HAven? Adrift? nothing stands out about any of these environments, especially if you put them side by side by Corinth Highway or even Frozen Dam from killzone 3.

In terms of generic weapons, by that logic, halo has generic weapons, besides covenant weaponry, all of the weapons fall into the same archetypes of killzone 3 weapons, DMR, Shotguns, Machine guns, etc.

In terms of varied gametypes, Okay, oddball, Cool bro. Capture the Flag? really varied, Flood? so broken not even funny. Regicide? seriously, tell me that's a joke, King of the Hill? :lol: all of these gametypes are not "leaps and bounds" beyond Killzone 3's warzone subsets. in fact, they are quite similar, except for the fact that killzone 3's warzone attempts to incorporate all of these into a single match.

#50 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4365 posts) -

[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"]

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

dvalo9

To be honest I feel bad for this guy, he obviously has no life and most likely no xbox for the amount of time he spends on this board spinning S**t. Nothing he says is valid or reasonable and no one takes him seriously at all.

Wrong wrong and wrong. I can add you on XBL and play a match of Halo 4 if you want. The only reason I'm on here right now is because I'm watching football on the couch and using my laptop. Also you're the one that just tried to pass your opinion off as a fact and clearly got butthurt when I said KZ has no players which it doesn't because I tried the KZ3 multiplayer demo and it kept putting me into 1 on 1 matches.