Killzone 3 OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED ! SCANS OF THE ENTIRE GAMEPRO ARTICLE NOW UP!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#501 Posted by Easyle (2034 posts) -
All the pages are listed on the first post! Check it out! :P
#503 Posted by Easyle (2034 posts) -
No one likes my scans? :(
#504 Posted by FIipMode (10849 posts) -
Just got finished reading all the scans, words can't express how hyped I am, its doing exactly what i wanted the sequel to do, learn more about the Helghast and see all around their planet.
#505 Posted by sayonara89 (1985 posts) -

No one likes my scans? :(Easyle

I love them ;)

#506 Posted by Malta_1980 (11404 posts) -

Oh man, being a huge fan of shooting games i was so happy with the latest info released about Geow3, but now with the official 'announcement' + details about KZ3 i'm in heaven :)

Cant wait to see what GG have been working on, hopefully we'll see some gameplay vids at E3...

#507 Posted by Luke-10 (7 posts) -
thanks thanks thanks I do not understand why anyone with this preview of LittleBigPlanet 2 out GameInformer
#508 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

You need to update the title, but I've seen all the scans though.:D

#509 Posted by Malta_1980 (11404 posts) -

Great job... thanks for the info + scans :)

#510 Posted by Androvinus (5796 posts) -
killzone 3 looks like its taking gaming to the next level. doing 3d ? and doing it well? phenomenal
#511 Posted by tmntPunchout (3770 posts) -

Ehh, I thought campaign of KZ2 was good and never gave MP a chance so I'm not too interested.

Do people still play MP so I can finally give it a chance after finals since I just sold my MW2 and would I need the map packs to get into the games (assuming mostly the most dedicated are still playing it)

#512 Posted by Easyle (2034 posts) -

[QUOTE="Easyle"]No one likes my scans? :(mitu123

How would i update the title?

Edit: Title updated.

#513 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="Easyle"]No one likes my scans? :(Easyle

You just did.;)

#514 Posted by Mordred19 (8259 posts) -

I see Rico in those images. I AM NOT HAPPY. :evil:

#515 Posted by Easyle (2034 posts) -

[QUOTE="Easyle"][QUOTE="mitu123"] You need to update the title, but I've seen all the scans though.:D

mitu123

You just did.;)

I edited the post. :P
#516 Posted by brandojones (3103 posts) -

It's against the rules to post magazine scans.

"Copyrighted Materials: Don't post any (that includes magazine scans)."

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26831853

#517 Posted by Easyle (2034 posts) -
I didn't post the actual pictures, so I can get away with it. :P When I posted the actual pictures yesterday, they were taken down.
#518 Posted by brandojones (3103 posts) -

I didn't post the actual pictures, so I can get away with it. :P When I posted the actual pictures yesterday, they were taken down.Easyle

O...K... :P

#519 Posted by Easyle (2034 posts) -

[QUOTE="Easyle"]I didn't post the actual pictures, so I can get away with it. :P When I posted the actual pictures yesterday, they were taken down.brandojones

O...K... :P

Lol, the link to the scans have been up since yesterday. If I was doing anything wrong, they would already have been taken down.
#520 Posted by Meat_Wad_Fan (9053 posts) -

LMAO jetpacks??? Come on Killzone, you gotta get the game mechanics down right before you start grabbing more ideas from the Halo series. Yes I'm aware Tribes on the pc had jetpacks 10 years ago, but who cares8)

#522 Posted by painguy1 (8686 posts) -

American sans arent allowed. Either remove them or this thread needs to be locked

#523 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25773 posts) -

Word is that it'll have fully destructible environments-

http://playstationinformer.wordpress.com/2010/05/22/killzone-3-environment-completely-destructible/

Oh ****ing snap.

#524 Posted by toast_burner (21790 posts) -

LMAO jetpacks??? Come on Killzone, you gotta get the game mechanics down right before you start grabbing more ideas from the Halo series. Yes I'm aware Tribes on the pc had jetpacks 10 years ago, but who cares8)

Meat_Wad_Fan
Your joking right? Killzone is nothing like Halo and the previous games had jetpacks (only NPCs could use them) Please dont act like Halo is some unique experience. everything Halos done has been done before (and better)
#525 Posted by SparkyProtocol (7680 posts) -

http://playstationinformer.wordpress.com/2010/05/22/killzone-3-environment-completely-destructible/

Oh ****ing snap.

Floppy_Jim

Destructible similar to KZ2 and Gears 2 probably.

#526 Posted by FIipMode (10849 posts) -

American sans arent allowed. Either remove them or this thread needs to be locked

painguy1
He can link to the scans.
#527 Posted by positivebalance (2352 posts) -

[QUOTE="crusadernm"]

[QUOTE="killa4lyfe"]

Being AAA, I am sure it was as good as better than MANY shooters out there,if not as good as some other blockbuster titles.

R3FURBISHED

That may be true, but its missing that special something which brings tier 2 games like Killzone 2 to tier 1 games like COD, and Halo 3, and Gears.

Killzone II was definitely better than any recent Call of Duty game.

then how come nobody plays it. there's like 300 people playing KZ2 right now. there's over 500,000 playing MW2.

#528 Posted by positivebalance (2352 posts) -

painguy1

internet police officer? :lol:

#529 Posted by Hexagon_777 (20038 posts) -

Hmm: http://playstationinformer.wordpress.com/2010/05/22/killzone-3-environment-completely-destructible/

Edit: Awesome, thanks.sayonara89

I love Battlefield: Bad Company. I will now love this too. :D

#530 Posted by toast_burner (21790 posts) -

[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

Oh ****ing snap.

SparkyProtocol

Destructible similar to the first and Gears 2 probably.

Killzone 2 had better destruction then Gears 2.

I hope the destruction isn't just cosmetic.

#531 Posted by painguy1 (8686 posts) -

[QUOTE="painguy1"]

positivebalance

lol nah. i just kinda see it as piracy. ur stealing material which u are required to pay for, but thats just me and my extreme anti piracy moral code :P

#532 Posted by toast_burner (21790 posts) -

[QUOTE="positivebalance"]

[QUOTE="painguy1"]

painguy1

lol nah. i just kinda see it as piracy. ur stealing material which u are required to pay for, but thats just me and my extreme anti piracy moral code :P

Its not Gamespots problem, Its Imageshacks problem ;)

#533 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25773 posts) -

[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

Oh ****ing snap.

SparkyProtocol

"Eventually, the destructible environments limited to a few areas in Killzone 2, but in the upcoming Killzone 3 is really Guerilla for total destruction." Sounds like they're expanding on it. I'm not expecting BC 2 levels though.
#535 Posted by RogueShodown (2818 posts) -
[QUOTE="SparkyProtocol"]

[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

Oh ****ing snap.

Floppy_Jim

"Eventually, the destructible environments limited to a few areas in Killzone 2, but in the upcoming Killzone 3 is really Guerilla for total destruction." Sounds like they're expanding on it. I'm not expecting BC 2 levels though.

I wouldn't trust the source. It seems as if a 4th grader typed that up. Of course, I do expect a little more destructibility than Killzone 2, which was really just for show.
#536 Posted by Teuf_ (30805 posts) -

Dude, I told you that you can't post US magazine scans here.