Killer Instinct Season 2 news plus Fulgore trailer

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

@Lord_Omikron666 said:

I can't wait to get my hands on Fulgore

You and the rest of the Evo Tier List Whores. I can see this year's Killer Instinct's Evo top 8 already, Nothing but Sadira and Fulgore.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#52 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38034 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

So they're finally going to finish this piece of shit nostalgia jerker then?

No such thing as finish. Season One was successful so we're getting a full season 2. And if that's successful we'll get season 3 and so on. Its a really well done fighting game.

Stop. You know why.

Avatar image for Lord_Omikron666
Lord_Omikron666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 Lord_Omikron666
Member since 2007 • 4838 Posts

@nini200 said:

@Lord_Omikron666 said:

You and the rest of the Evo Tier List Whores. I can see this year's Killer Instinct's Evo top 8 already, Nothing but Sadira and Fulgore.

Evo Tier List Whores? What the **** are you talking about? I want to play Fulgore because he looks like a character I'll enjoy using, but I'll probably stick with Jago as my main. Also, KI's tier list is extremely balanced, the only characters that aren't as good as all the others besides Fulgore are Spinal and Orchid, otherwise there's plenty of good players that use Sabrewulf, Thunder, Sadira, Glacius, and Jago.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 nini200

@Lord_Omikron666 said:

@nini200 said:

@Lord_Omikron666 said:

Evo Tier List Whores? What the **** are you talking about? I want to play Fulgore because he looks like a character I'll enjoy using, but I'll probably stick with Jago as my main. Also, KI's tier list is extremely balanced, the only characters that aren't as good as all the others besides Fulgore are Spinal and Orchid, otherwise there's plenty of good players that use Sabrewulf, Thunder, Sadira, Glacius, and Jago.

Watch what I say. KI Evo 2014 will be filled with a ton of Fulgore and Sadira. I personally like Thunder and Sabrewulf as well as Maya from Gold but I can guarantee you the Evo tournament will be filled with nothing but Sadira and Fulgore. Fulgore is a known top tier KI character. Did you start playing KI on the SNES or just recently?

Lord_Omikron666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Lord_Omikron666

@nini200 said:

@Lord_Omikron666 said:

@nini200 said:

@Lord_Omikron666 said:

Watch what I say. KI Evo 2014 will be filled with a ton of Fulgore and Sadira. I personally like Thunder and Sabrewulf as well as Maya from Gold but I can guarantee you the Evo tournament will be filled with nothing but Sadira and Fulgore. Fulgore is a known top tier KI character. Did you start playing KI on the SNES or just recently?

Okay... All I'm seeing is baseless assumptions when previous KI tournaments at majors have had plenty of different characters make it to top 8 and not once has a Sadira player even won a major. And just because Fulgore might have been top tier in previous KI's doesn't mean he will be in this one, we'll just have to wait and see once he's released and the community gets their hands on him.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

@Lord_Omikron666 said:

@nini200 said:

Okay... All I'm seeing is baseless assumptions when previous KI tournaments at majors have had plenty of different characters make it to top 8 and not once has a Sadira player even won a major. And just because Fulgore might have been top tier in previous KI's doesn't mean he will be in this one, we'll just have to wait and see once he's released and the community gets their hands on him.

Have to agree. Plenty of Sabrewulf players like JWong, Maximilian and Pushatee, Jago players like Grimmz, Spinal players like Khoalski(first to reach Rank 40), Thunder players like Valle, Rico Suave and Dreamking, Glacius players like Godspeed, JustcallmeBau and of course, FilthieRich. The only major Sadira mains I can think of is Shinkuhaduken and Kat Gunn.

Max has said he'll swap to Fulgore when he was first confirmed as a character months ago but expect lots of variety among the top players at EVO.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By nini200

@Spartan070 said:

@Lord_Omikron666 said:

@nini200 said:

Have to agree. Plenty of Sabrewulf players like JWong, Maximilian and Pushatee, Jago players like Grimmz, Spinal players like Khoalski(first to reach Rank 40), Thunder players like Valle, Rico Suave and Dreamking, Glacius players like Godspeed, JustcallmeBau and of course, FilthieRich. The only major Sadira mains I can think of is Shinkuhaduken and Kat Gunn.

Max has said he'll swap to Fulgore when he was first confirmed as a character months ago but expect lots of variety among the top players at EVO.

One thing for sure then, this is going to be an interesting Evo. I'm planning on going again. Any one of you going?

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Spartan070

@nini200 said:

@Spartan070 said:

One thing for sure then, this is going to be an interesting Evo. I'm planning on going again. Any one of you going?

God I wish, have NEVER been! If I somehow get the chance definitely.

Lord_Omikron666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Lord_Omikron666

@nini200 said:

@Spartan070 said:

@Lord_Omikron666 said:

@nini200 said:

I am, I've gone the last 2 years and I try to make it a point to go to Evo since I live in Vegas right now and it would be a waste not to go. I'm gonna enter KI this year just for fun, you gonna compete?

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 nini200

@Lord_Omikron666 said:

@nini200 said:

@Spartan070 said:

@Lord_Omikron666 said:

@nini200 said:

I am, I've gone the last 2 years and I try to make it a point to go to Evo since I live in Vegas right now and it would be a waste not to go. I'm gonna enter KI this year just for fun, you gonna compete?

Ok that's cool and if I can get out to Vegas this year I will. I'm going to enter King Of Fighters 13. I can't do Killer Instinct with the X1 dpad. I tried it at Best Buy and it was missing alot of my diagonal inputs.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 nini200
@Spartan070 said:

@nini200 said:

@Spartan070 said:

That'd be cool if you can make it.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Spartan070

@nini200 said:
@Spartan070 said:

@nini200 said:

I live in Virginia, it's a long way.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 nini200

@Spartan070 said:

@nini200 said:
@Spartan070 said:

@nini200 said:

I live in Virginia, it's a long way.

I live in Georgia so it's about the same distance away lol