Killer Dead Coming to PC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by uninspiredcup (7861 posts) -

That game from that Japanese man people seem to like is coming to pc.

pc announced

#2 Edited by gameofthering (10138 posts) -

I liked No More Heroes on the Wii, but I never got around to buying NMH2. I'll have to look more into Killer is Dead and see if it's worth getting.

#3 Posted by jg4xchamp (47383 posts) -

They should put the only good Suda51 game on PC: Killer 7

Would definitely love to go through that game again.

#4 Edited by Minishdriveby (9753 posts) -

@gameofthering: If you liked No More Heroes, then there is no reason you wouldn't like Killer is Dead.

#5 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (10284 posts) -

This is Good !

#6 Posted by vashkey (33718 posts) -

@Minishdriveby: Except that Killer is Dead has a worse frame rate, terrible screen tear, a more shallow combat system, bosses that aren't nearly as good, much less to do outside of missions, shorter, worse plot...

Killer is Dead isn't really bad but I'd say out of the Suda games I've played it's one of the weaker ones.

#8 Posted by wis3boi (31118 posts) -

hey guys im a android game developer and i have some gaming videos here is my website https://downthehatchproductions.wordpress.com/

#9 Posted by ChubbyGuy40 (26108 posts) -

Seems like some high quality summer sale material.

#10 Posted by osirisx3 (1756 posts) -

kiru izu dedo

#11 Edited by Riverwolf007 (23532 posts) -

lol, j-dev pc port, because those have turned out so well in the past.

#12 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (1926 posts) -

Enjoy the late port guy? The combat was very simple, you can do it with kb/m. Shadow of Damned is much better game but I don't know if that on pc? I just wish they stop using unreal engine.

#13 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6986 posts) -

This is great news.

#14 Posted by Minishdriveby (9753 posts) -

@vashkey said:

@Minishdriveby: Except that Killer is Dead has a worse frame rate, terrible screen tear, a more shallow combat system, bosses that aren't nearly as good, much less to do outside of missions, shorter, worse plot...

Killer is Dead isn't really bad but I'd say out of the Suda games I've played it's one of the weaker ones.

Both were terrible technical messes with shallow combat. Plot is just as ridiculous albeit harder to follow. Bosses are still awesome. I thought it was a lot better than NMH2.

#15 Posted by vashkey (33718 posts) -

@vashkey said:

Both were terrible technical messes with shallow combat. Plot is just as ridiculous albeit harder to follow. Bosses are still awesome. I thought it was a lot better than NMH2.

I'll agree on the first argument but I'd still say that the technical problems in Killer is Dead is worse, I'd never seen a game with so much screen tear. And I didn't really find most of the bosses very good, most of them felt pretty standard fare for an action game like that, at least in terms of what you were doing.

I preferred No More Heroes 2, but I really just because it felt more functional to me, there were a few better bosses, the production values were higher(barring the resolution, of course) and it felt less rushed. I felt like the original No More Heroes was better than both of them though.

I feel like Killer is Dead was probably better than Shadows of the Damned, at least.