Kick & Fennick (PS Vita) trailer and release date info

#1 Edited by SolidGame_basic (17915 posts) -

This kinda came out of no where, but pretty cool that Vita is getting unique indies like this. I believe the team behind is compromised of only two people. If you want more details check it out here. It looks like an interesting platformer with some cool mechanics. It's expected to release this year (no exact date though). Your thoughts/impressions, Vita people?

#2 Posted by Slashkice (13231 posts) -

Short trailer, but I didn't see anything to get excited about and I kinda hate everything about the art direction.

#3 Edited by LustForSoul (5887 posts) -

Indie port here, new indie game there. At this point only Japan is making worthwhile games if you're into Jrpg's, unfortunately those come overpriced.

#4 Posted by SolidGame_basic (17915 posts) -

@LustForSoul said:

Indie port here, new indie game there. At this point only Japan is making worthwhile games if you're into Jrpg's, unfortunately those come overpriced.

It's great that Vita is seen as a viable platform for indies. I do agree that we also need more AA-AAA games too. Freedom Wars and Tales of Hearts R seem to cover that for this year though. I really hope Sony gives us something to look forward to next year.

#5 Posted by ShepardCommandr (2735 posts) -

What the hell is this garbage?

Only reason is own a vita is JRPGs

#6 Posted by SolidGame_basic (17915 posts) -

@ShepardCommandr said:

What the hell is this garbage?

Only reason is own a vita is JRPGs

lol. could you at least put an e before d and r?