Just wanted to share this picture with you guys. (TLHBO)

#1 Edited by inb4uall (5913 posts) -

A picture is worth a thousand words. Here you go. lol @ the xbone.

Here is a link so you can view the picture full size.

link

#2 Posted by RR360DD (12310 posts) -

LOL at the sheep talking graphics.

Can't wait to see that Wii U version

#3 Posted by finalstar2007 (25488 posts) -

lol at failbox180

#4 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3715 posts) -

Bunch of idiots.

#5 Edited by inb4uall (5913 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

Lol at that desperate attempt to turn the conversation from the xbone. No one buys a wii U for multiplats. There aren't any sheep in denial that the wii U is as strong as the xbone or Ps4. There are however still lems who think the cloud will even the playing field for xbone.

The important question is, where is your cloud power lems?

#6 Edited by Jeager_Titan (947 posts) -

Wii U version will be more fun you graphic whores.

#8 Edited by handssss (1837 posts) -

More P = more facial hair.

#9 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8973 posts) -

@finalstar2007:

Give it up man, failbox180 just isn't going to catch on.

#10 Edited by HalcyonScarlet (4787 posts) -

Can't believe the PC version was held back for consoles.

#11 Posted by inb4uall (5913 posts) -

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Why do you say that. I'm not denying it was I'm just curious. If it's because the PC version doesn't look like the E3 reveal I don't think the PC version was held back. I don't think that was ever going to be the real game. I think Ubisoft pulled a bait and switch and ran the game on a PC farm.

#13 Posted by Bigboi500 (30426 posts) -
@Xaero_Gravity said:

@finalstar2007:

Give it up man, failbox180 just isn't going to catch on.

Agreed. Xbox One80 is much more accurate and ironic.

#14 Posted by Sweenix (5399 posts) -

tlhbo

#15 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (4787 posts) -
@inb4uall said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Why do you say that. I'm not denying it was I'm just curious. If it's because the PC version doesn't look like the E3 reveal I don't think the PC version was held back. I don't think that was ever going to be the real game. I think Ubisoft pulled a bait and switch and ran the game on a PC farm.

PS4 falls at the top of the Entry range of PC cards or at best matching the low end versions of mid range cards. But then the PC has a decent Mid range at the top, Enthusiast range, High range and Extreme range of PC cards.

So how does it look and perform the same as the PS4 version?

#16 Edited by xhawk27 (7394 posts) -

BS textures doesn't have to do with Resolution. Can you say photoshop.

#17 Edited by Bigboi500 (30426 posts) -

@xhawk27 said:

BS textures doesn't have to do with Resolution. Can you say photoshop.

Can you say forever unpaid defender of mighty Microsoft?

#18 Posted by remiks00 (2175 posts) -

man..Watch Dog's texture quality should have been much, much better than this....pathetic Ubisoft. At least the game can be enjoyable at times.

#19 Edited by HalcyonScarlet (4787 posts) -
@inb4uall said:

@RR360DD said:

Lol at that desperate attempt to turn the conversation from the xbone. No one buys a wii U for multiplats. There aren't any sheep in denial that the wii U is as strong as the xbone or Ps4. There are however still lems who think the cloud will even the playing field for xbone.

The important question is, where is your cloud power lems?

I don't think there are too many that argue the X1 is realistically as powerful as the PS4 graphically and fewer who think the cloud will boost graphics. I imagine if the cloud works, it would be for other things, CPU based things, possibly physics and ai [have been talked about] and/or some sort of online extension of the game world. It could have possibilities. But I imagine it'll take quite a long time to come to fruition.

I do think the PS4 gets unfair leniency for the same stuff. Question its games and 'you know they're coming'. Question its graphics and 'it'll get better in a year or two when developers concentrate on it more'.

I don't mind too much, I'm moving on to the PC because I wasn't happy about the hardware of these consoles from the beginning considering how long the last gen was, I don't think they're good enough to last another seven and a half years.

Although if the Wii U shows a bit more consistent support, I might be interested at some point. But they never said that console was about power.

#20 Posted by Evo_nine (1767 posts) -

Where is this pic from?? Looks like it was made by a cow

#21 Posted by gpuking (3026 posts) -

Just make sure you don't play WD on a clear sunny day for xbone owners lol.

#22 Posted by Cheleman (7770 posts) -

Jon, clearly thats just vaseline, its one of the consumables items you can purchase in the game, on that one store with the door and the windows ALRIGHT? so stahp trollin

#FailBox180

#23 Posted by Sollet (7444 posts) -

Pffft, just wait for the DX12 enabled hidden GPU that draws power from the cloud.

Then you won't laugh!

#24 Edited by CanYouDiglt (7583 posts) -

Everyone of the pics I have seen that are not zoomed in it is very little difference.

#25 Edited by kinectthedots (2238 posts) -

I am a sony fan but that is not a link.

Where did you get the pics from? Who made it? What is the owenr of the comparisons credibility?

Seriously this is fail.

Also every version looks like crap objectively speaking Infamous SS dumps on any version.

#26 Edited by Netret0120 (2255 posts) -

@kinectthedots: Infamous SS is an exclusive so it is bound to look better. But that game is gorgeous DAMN!!!!

#27 Posted by MirkoS77 (8000 posts) -

What I wonder is, do such minimal differences really impact the enjoyability of a game? I can understand the difference of 640 x 480 vs 1200 x whatever, but I doubt I would even be able to notice it when in motion. Seems simply like SW fodder to me.

#28 Edited by xhawk27 (7394 posts) -

It looks slightly better on the PS4.

#29 Edited by Effec_Tor (381 posts) -

XO pic looks terrible.

#30 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

Xflop 720 strikes again.

#31 Edited by xhawk27 (7394 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

Xflop 720 strikes again.

That picture is a fake.

#32 Posted by slimdogmilionar (653 posts) -

Sorry to me this looks like a photshop edit, gaussian blur at it's lowest I have not seen any reviews of xbox1 looking this bad (that pic looks like PS3 or 360 imo)not to mention I own the game and have been playing it quite a bit and that is nothing how it looks in real life.

Here is a proper comparison of the two with a link to back it up unlike TC.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-watch-dogs-face-off

LMAO on this one from ubisoft creative director

Watch Dogs' creative director Jonathan Morin says the console versions are a match for the PC version on high settings

https://twitter.com/SyrupCommander/statuses/469091994514366464

#33 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (9537 posts) -

I've meticulously analyzed 1080p gameplay on PS4/X1 and 360 and it would appear that the alleged X1 picture would actually represent the 360 version, IF ANY AT ALL. The OP is a blatant lie.

#34 Posted by silversix_ (15320 posts) -

"720-792p isn't blurry, i see no difference, on my tv it looks great, sit further from the screen" lol ppl are blind as fak.

#35 Edited by B4X (5625 posts) -

This game is fun.

#36 Edited by kipsta77 (1018 posts) -

The game is beautiful! Here are some screenshots of mine. (PC) #DatHBAO+

#37 Edited by B4X (5625 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

"720-792p isn't blurry, i see no difference, on my tv it looks great, sit further from the screen" lol ppl are blind as fak.

Dude posts a Photoshop and you're going to go that route? Here I was thinking you were half smart?

#38 Posted by DEadliNE-Zero0 (3961 posts) -

@inb4uall said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

The E3 2012 was more than possible on PC, probably even an a mid end one. Unfortunatly, because both consoles are weak, they had to downgrade the whole game.

Cows show their sad side again. Covering up their low end pc by showing how weak the other one is. Hopefully, some mods will come out and make it better. It seems there where hidden changes in the files too.

I don't know if there's any wind and leafs blowing like in 2012, but maybe that would be a good Physx use.

"

#39 Posted by silversix_ (15320 posts) -

@b4x said:

@silversix_ said:

Dude posts a Photoshop and you're going to go that route? Here I was thinking you were half smart?

Do you know what 792p is? Yeaaaaah its blurry, its old and only available on the Bone near you. Pics, videos, MS pr bullshit isn't needed, everyone with a common sense knows that 720p range looks like shit. 900p isn't that much better, also crap.

#40 Edited by B4X (5625 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@b4x said:

@silversix_ said:

Do you know what 792p is? Yeaaaaah its blurry, its old and only available on the Bone near you. Pics, videos, MS pr bullshit isn't needed, everyone with a common sense knows that 720p range looks like shit. 900p isn't that much better, also crap.

Does that make that pic legit? BS is BS

#41 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (4787 posts) -

@deadline-zero0 said:

@inb4uall said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

The E3 2012 was more than possible on PC, probably even an a mid end one. Unfortunatly, because both consoles are weak, they had to downgrade the whole game.

Cows show their sad side again. Covering up their low end pc by showing how weak the other one is. Hopefully, some mods will come out and make it better. It seems there where hidden changes in the files too.

I don't know if there's any wind and leafs blowing like in 2012, but maybe that would be a good Physx use.

"

The worrying thing is, I think the gap will grow further on the PC. The new Maxwell range will come out in full soon, already they have the amazing GTX750Ti. AMD is working on their own new thing and DX12 is coming and will allow for better optimization on the PC. So how much of the gen will developers spend holding back the PC?

#42 Posted by stuff238 (843 posts) -

What is with this 792p BS all of a sudden with all of xbones games? I don't think any TV even supports that resolution and it would end up being downscaled to 720p or upscaled depending on your tv. Seems like a waste. Guess they just do it so they are not known as the 720p box.

#43 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5898 posts) -

Xbone photo looks like I've taken my glasses off.

Bu bu but lems told me that pixel quality is what matters and you can't tell the difference between 720p and 1080p.

#44 Edited by B4X (5625 posts) -

@stuff238 said:

What is with this 792p BS all of a sudden with all of xbones games? I don't think any TV even supports that resolution and it would end up being downscaled to 720p or upscaled depending on your tv. Seems like a waste. Guess they just do it so they are not known as the 720p box.

No shit?

#45 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (8380 posts) -

Oh how fucking ironic. Lol, you show a doctored photo showing the X1 having muddy textures, just like the PS4 has shown in every comparison to date. Now all of a sudden cows see the lack of detail. Smh.

Remember the Xbox 790p is still better than the PS4's 1080p. Putting up doctored photos just confirmed this that cows are losing the fight.

#46 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (16828 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Bu bu but lems told me that pixel quality is what matters and you can't tell the difference between 720p and 1080p.

Isn't that what some cows are saying with The Order 1886? 1920x800 which have black bars on a 1080p screen?

#47 Posted by Shewgenja (10014 posts) -

@jun_aka_pekto said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Isn't that what some cows are saying with The Order 1886? 1920x800 which have black bars on a 1080p screen?

Good. Good. Let the butthurt flow through you. Bringing up the black bars in The Order. The final defense of the Lem in denial.

#48 Edited by B4X (5625 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@jun_aka_pekto said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Good. Good. Let the butthurt flow through you. Bringing up the black bars in The Order. The final defense of the Lem in denial.

This is a real Screen Grab,

#49 Edited by blamix (204 posts) -

PC and PS4 looks beautiful, the X1 looks like shit. Its just like a xbox360.5

#50 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (3961 posts) -

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@inb4uall said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

"

The worrying thing is, I think the gap will grow further on the PC. The new Maxwell range will come out in full soon, already they have the amazing GTX750Ti. AMD is working on their own new thing and DX12 is coming and will allow for better optimization on the PC. So how much of the gen will developers spend holding back the PC?

It's understandable. Consoles make more money, so they target graphics torwards them, and i say this as a PC gamer.It also depends on the game, and this is Ubisoft, so i guess i can get it. Looking at other games liek Batman and Tomb Raider, teh differences are smaller, but in The Witcher 2, even by Youtube's compressed videos, the difference between medium (360), high and max is clearly visable. So i'm hoping CDPR deliver.