Just a warning, but when Killzone 2 gameplay is finally shown...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts
     There will be CONSTANT Halo 3 vs Killzone 2 graphical comparison threads. Killzone 2 will most likely look better than Halo 3, but that's juat what I think. If that is so expect alot of cows to make the same comparisons over and over and over and over... :(
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
Ya but if Killzone is anything like Killzone one(gameplay wise).. Meh
Avatar image for SportsFanatic10
SportsFanatic10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SportsFanatic10
Member since 2005 • 1453 Posts
There will be CONSTANT Halo 3 vs Killzone 2 graphical comparison threads. Killzone 2 will most likely look better than Halo 3, but that's juat what I think. If that is so expect alot of cows to make the same comparisons over and over and over and over... :( DA_B0MB

And expect a lot of lemmings to say the same camparisons over and over and over also. 
Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts
pretty much...but killzone should looks crazy...been in production since 05...hopefully theres an 07 release?
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DA_B0MB
[QUOTE="DA_B0MB"] There will be CONSTANT Halo 3 vs Killzone 2 graphical comparison threads. Killzone 2 will most likely look better than Halo 3, but that's juat what I think. If that is so expect alot of cows to make the same comparisons over and over and over and over... :( SportsFanatic10

And expect a lot of lemmings to say the same camparisons over and over and over also. 

I would only expect that if Halo 3 actually looked better than Killzone 2, but let's face it, Killzone 2 doesn't have to do much to surpass Halo 3 graphically... :(
goodknight_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 goodknight_13
Member since 2006 • 585 Posts
[QUOTE="DA_B0MB"] There will be CONSTANT Halo 3 vs Killzone 2 graphical comparison threads. Killzone 2 will most likely look better than Halo 3, but that's juat what I think. If that is so expect alot of cows to make the same comparisons over and over and over and over... :( SportsFanatic10

you really need to change your sig
SportsFanatic10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SportsFanatic10
[QUOTE="SportsFanatic10"][QUOTE="DA_B0MB"] There will be CONSTANT Halo 3 vs Killzone 2 graphical comparison threads. Killzone 2 will most likely look better than Halo 3, but that's juat what I think. If that is so expect alot of cows to make the same comparisons over and over and over and over... :( goodknight_13

Lol.  Why?
trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 trix5817
Member since 2004 • 12252 Posts
Anyone who hypes Killzone 2 is well....let's just say not smart.
Avatar image for fatzombiepigeon
fatzombiepigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 fatzombiepigeon
Member since 2005 • 8199 Posts
It would make sense that it would look better. In fact, if it doesn't it will just prove Sony was all talk when they bragged about next gen starting when they say so and how their console is the strongest. Cows better hope it at least looks slightly better, because if it doesn't they're in for a rough couple of months.
GsSanAndreas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GsSanAndreas
Member since 2004 • 3075 Posts
If Killzone2  does look drasticaly better then Halo 3.  Im gonna make a thread and bash Lemmings just like they did with Gears and resistance. eventough resistance looks prity crazy good
xanderdrae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 xanderdrae
Member since 2004 • 101 Posts
they could make killzone 2 almost like real life.. but if they dont't improve on that less than stellar story/plot and painful gameplay im going to have to skip on this one.. killzone 1 (even though i played through it) was such a twitchy game..
goodknight_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 goodknight_13

[QUOTE="goodknight_13"][QUOTE="SportsFanatic10"][QUOTE="DA_B0MB"] There will be CONSTANT Halo 3 vs Killzone 2 graphical comparison threads. Killzone 2 will most likely look better than Halo 3, but that's juat what I think. If that is so expect alot of cows to make the same comparisons over and over and over and over... :( SportsFanatic10

Lol.  Why?

Super Bowls over man. :?

SportsFanatic10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SportsFanatic10

[QUOTE="SportsFanatic10"][QUOTE="goodknight_13"][QUOTE="SportsFanatic10"][QUOTE="DA_B0MB"] There will be CONSTANT Halo 3 vs Killzone 2 graphical comparison threads. Killzone 2 will most likely look better than Halo 3, but that's juat what I think. If that is so expect alot of cows to make the same comparisons over and over and over and over... :( goodknight_13

Lol. Why?

Lol no duh.  I will only change my sig tho when the Arizona Cardinals win it all.  However long that may be.  Which may be a very long time.........................:x
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DA_B0MB
From this thread alone, I already know of two people who will make graphical comparison bashing threads featuring Halo 3 and Killzone 2 if Killzone 2 looks better. :?
rockstar183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rockstar183
Member since 2006 • 1637 Posts
pretty much...but killzone should looks crazy...been in production since 05...hopefully theres an 07 release?blazinpuertoroc
same can be said for halo . im sure its been in production for just as long
goodknight_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 goodknight_13
[QUOTE="goodknight_13"]

[QUOTE="SportsFanatic10"][QUOTE="goodknight_13"][QUOTE="SportsFanatic10"][QUOTE="DA_B0MB"] There will be CONSTANT Halo 3 vs Killzone 2 graphical comparison threads. Killzone 2 will most likely look better than Halo 3, but that's juat what I think. If that is so expect alot of cows to make the same comparisons over and over and over and over... :( SportsFanatic10

Lol. Why?

Lol no duh.  I will only change my sig tho when the Arizona Cardinals win it all.  However long that may be.  Which may be a very long time.........................:x

then change the date
SportsFanatic10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SportsFanatic10
[QUOTE="SportsFanatic10"][QUOTE="goodknight_13"]

[QUOTE="SportsFanatic10"][QUOTE="goodknight_13"][QUOTE="SportsFanatic10"][QUOTE="DA_B0MB"] There will be CONSTANT Halo 3 vs Killzone 2 graphical comparison threads. Killzone 2 will most likely look better than Halo 3, but that's juat what I think. If that is so expect alot of cows to make the same comparisons over and over and over and over... :( goodknight_13

Lol. Why?

Lol no duh. I will only change my sig tho when the Arizona Cardinals win it all. However long that may be. Which may be a very long time.........................:x

then change the date

But the date signifys the start of the sig so i know how long its been since my sig change.
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#20 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts
    It is going to be inevitable that no one can just play the games they like. Same thing happened with GeoW and R:FOM.
    And if I remember correctly, Halo 3 is a sci-fi game, where as Killzone is more based in reality. This alone should make comparisons worthless, but no one will actually realize that.

goodknight_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 goodknight_13
[QUOTE="goodknight_13"][QUOTE="SportsFanatic10"][QUOTE="goodknight_13"]

[QUOTE="SportsFanatic10"][QUOTE="goodknight_13"][QUOTE="SportsFanatic10"][QUOTE="DA_B0MB"] There will be CONSTANT Halo 3 vs Killzone 2 graphical comparison threads. Killzone 2 will most likely look better than Halo 3, but that's juat what I think. If that is so expect alot of cows to make the same comparisons over and over and over and over... :( SportsFanatic10

Lol. Why?

Lol no duh. I will only change my sig tho when the Arizona Cardinals win it all. However long that may be. Which may be a very long time.........................:x

then change the date

But the date signifys the start of the sig so i know how long its been since my sig change.

alright i get it now
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DA_B0MB
    It is going to be inevitable that no one can just play the games they like. Same thing happened with GeoW and R:FOM.
    And if I remember correctly, Halo 3 is a sci-fi game, where as Killzone is more based in reality. This alone should make comparisons worthless, but no one will actually realize that.

SpruceCaboose
Welcome to System Wars. Where logic is absent every day :(.
Conker-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Conker-Fan
Member since 2007 • 1239 Posts
Halo 3 will look good by release, every halo game has (and looked pitiful months prior to release). Halo 2 is not an exception- we havent even seen decent recent screenshots of it yet
Ptolemaueus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 Ptolemaueus
Member since 2006 • 947 Posts
No one in their right mind should be hyping Killzone 2.  At least not until some gameplay footage is shown.
Citizen_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Citizen_Zero
Member since 2006 • 1786 Posts
[QUOTE="blazinpuertoroc"]pretty much...but killzone should looks crazy...been in production since 05...hopefully theres an 07 release?rockstar183
same can be said for halo . im sure its been in production for just as long

I don't have the link atm, but Halo3 started the day there were done with Halo2. Does any one have that link to back me up before stupid fanboys jump me with stupid logic.
piano_pimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 piano_pimp
Member since 2005 • 759 Posts
well, considering how much graphics have been cited by lemmings as ownage, it would be devastating to have their flagship title bested graphically by another FPS on the PS3.  If it does happen, expect alot of damage control by the lems regardless of how great the gameplay in Halo 3 will be.
piano_pimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 piano_pimp
Member since 2005 • 759 Posts
[QUOTE="SpruceCaboose"] It is going to be inevitable that no one can just play the games they like. Same thing happened with GeoW and R:FOM.

DA_B0MB
Welcome to System Wars. Where logic is absent every day :(.

and yes, that was a completely worthless comment
tango90101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tango90101
Member since 2006 • 5977 Posts

There will be CONSTANT Halo 3 vs Killzone 2 graphical comparison threads. Killzone 2 will most likely look better than Halo 3, but that's juat what I think. If that is so expect alot of cows to make the same comparisons over and over and over and over... :( DA_B0MB

kz2 looking better than halo3? 

let this be a lesson;  don't smoke crack...

the ps3's gpu is weaker than the 360's...   sorry...

da1on2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29 da1on2
Member since 2006 • 4885 Posts
i donthavbe much faith in Guerilla even though Liberations was a good game with good graphics, though somewhat flawed