ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

if x1 doesnt win even after the price cut or at least comes close to winning ms are in serious trouble

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I say, if they fail to break 200k, the game is over. BoneCasted.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Shewgenja
Loading Video...

Dedicated to all the Lems of System Wars who like to post articles about Sony financial reports. This is for the Lemmings who said there would be no PS4. This is what you want? This is what you get. Put up or shut up. Can you make it to 200K with a price drop and debundle? 3-4 days, the world will have an answer.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@StormyJoe: Dude, give it up. @Tormentos: and @I_can_haz: completely owned your ass. X1 doesn't have a leg to stand on while PS3 did (even releasing a year later). The PS brand is just way bigger than Xbox, what's so hard to understand about that? MS got lucky because of Sony's mistakes last gen, nothing more. EU and Japan don't give a shit about X1. You may not care about worldwide sales, but I'm sure MS and Publishers do. With PS4 pulling so far ahead, X1s market relevance will be closer to the original Xbox than the 360. Get over it.

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Whatever, dude. I don't agree with Tormentos very often, but at least he shows some intellegence in his posts - I_Can_Haz acts like he sticks crayons up his nose.

"The PS brand is just way bigger than Xbox, what's so hard to understand about that? MS got lucky because of Sony's mistakes last gen, nothing more." Way bigger... are you 12? Anyway... Thanks for descending into a true "cow fanboy" status. One more GS poster that I can put in my "milk-maker" category and cease to give a crap about the validity of your posts.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Shewgenja

@StormyJoe said:

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Whatever, dude. I don't agree with Tormentos very often, but at least he shows some intellegence in his posts - I_Can_Haz acts like he sticks crayons up his nose.

"The PS brand is just way bigger than Xbox, what's so hard to understand about that? MS got lucky because of Sony's mistakes last gen, nothing more." Way bigger... are you 12? Anyway... Thanks for descending into a true "cow fanboy" status. One more GS poster that I can put in my "milk-maker" category and cease to give a crap about the validity of your posts.

What's not true, though? PS3 easily got within 1M sales of the XBox 360 and lord knows a nice chunk of those big 360 numbers were RRoD rebuys. The truth of the matter is that MS closed Ensemble, lost Bungie and turned Rare into a Kinect house during Gen7. They were given the Captain's seat for HD consoles and blew it. People know what time it is.

Does anyone realistically expect gamers to sign up for another 7 years of HaloForzaGears? FFS there's already a second Forza game coming out this year and we're barely out the gate. Also, everyone who was a 360 owner the past couple of years can see with their own two eyes how paltry Microsofts developer resources are. They have to roll up the welcome mat about two years in advance to make sure they have projects in the works for the next shiny toy. Meanwhile, Playstation has been dropping AAA after AAA on ya'lls barren gaming desert.

Laugh all you want. Deride and look all sanctimonious all you want, but the facts are the facts here. MS will NEVER be able to fill Sonys shoes unless they take a drastic change in direction. Mr. IgavetheNFL400Million Spencer is a talking head when compared to Seamus Blackley or J Allard and you fucking know it.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#106  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

lemmings are scurred as you can see no predictions from them

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Let's be honest, the Xbox brand is barely relevant these days. It's not 2007.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 GrenadeLauncher

@Shewgenja said:

I can easily see MS rushing out a new console for 2017.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#109 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Shewgenja said:

I've thought about that. The OG Xbox got only 3.5 years of first-party support, and the Xbox 360 came out exactly four years later.

Microsoft could simply release another console in November 2017 with the same architecture, a faster CPU, bigger GPU, 8GB of DDR5 and full BC and they'd probably have a hit on their hands. No Kinect of course, they've hopefully learned their mistake this time around.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Shewgenja

Can we make Bonecast a thing?

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Shewgenja said:

Lol that would be too easy....too expensive. Microsoft is mainly a software-based company anyways lol.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Shewgenja

Aren't NPD results out tomorrow? Thread needs a title update or something.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 GrenadeLauncher

@Dire_Weasel said:

I've thought about that. The OG Xbox got only 3.5 years of first-party support, and the Xbox 360 came out exactly four years later.

Microsoft could simply release another console in November 2017 with the same architecture, a faster CPU, bigger GPU, 8GB of DDR5 and full BC and they'd probably have a hit on their hands. No Kinect of course, they've hopefully learned their mistake this time around.

Almost certainly. Wonder if Nintendo/Sony have any contingency plans for that.

@Shewgenja said:

I don't like the Dreamcast comparison. The DC was actually a good console.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#114  Edited By Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

NPD results are out this Thursday.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Shewgenja

@Dire_Weasel said:

@Shewgenja said:

NPD results are out this Thursday.

Darn, that's what I get for being impatient.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

put a xbox logo on that cast and make it a proper bonecast haha

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@StormyJoe: Dude, give it up. @Tormentos: and @I_can_haz: completely owned your ass. X1 doesn't have a leg to stand on while PS3 did (even releasing a year later). The PS brand is just way bigger than Xbox, what's so hard to understand about that? MS got lucky because of Sony's mistakes last gen, nothing more. EU and Japan don't give a shit about X1. You may not care about worldwide sales, but I'm sure MS and Publishers do. With PS4 pulling so far ahead, X1s market relevance will be closer to the original Xbox than the 360. Get over it.

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

that's not an incorrect statement. MS only ever wins in United States and maybe UK. It was never a close race anywhere else either company released both systems. Playstation has worldwide pull and Xbox really doesn't in comparison.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By StormyJoe

@handssss said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Sagemode87 said:

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

that's not an incorrect statement. MS only ever wins in United States and maybe UK. It was never a close race anywhere else either company released both systems. Playstation has worldwide pull and Xbox really doesn't in comparison.

The 360 lost ot the PS3 in EU, but it was nothing like the 10:1 ratio in Japan.

And, that was a tearful fanboy rant of a comment that @Sagemode87 made.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Shewgenja

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@Shewgenja said:

put a xbox logo on that cast and make it a proper bonecast haha

That is a lovely idea!

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By StormyJoe

@Shewgenja said:

@StormyJoe said:

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

What's not true, though? PS3 easily got within 1M sales of the XBox 360 and lord knows a nice chunk of those big 360 numbers were RRoD rebuys. The truth of the matter is that MS closed Ensemble, lost Bungie and turned Rare into a Kinect house during Gen7. They were given the Captain's seat for HD consoles and blew it. People know what time it is.

Does anyone realistically expect gamers to sign up for another 7 years of HaloForzaGears? FFS there's already a second Forza game coming out this year and we're barely out the gate. Also, everyone who was a 360 owner the past couple of years can see with their own two eyes how paltry Microsofts developer resources are. They have to roll up the welcome mat about two years in advance to make sure they have projects in the works for the next shiny toy. Meanwhile, Playstation has been dropping AAA after AAA on ya'lls barren gaming desert.

Laugh all you want. Deride and look all sanctimonious all you want, but the facts are the facts here. MS will NEVER be able to fill Sonys shoes unless they take a drastic change in direction. Mr. IgavetheNFL400Million Spencer is a talking head when compared to Seamus Blackley or J Allard and you fucking know it.

I'll tell you what's wrong with it - most consumers are not Fanboys. All markets are up for grabs. Before there was Sony, there was Nintendo and Sega, before them were Atari, ColecoVision, and IntelliVision.

Only fanboys make such ridiculous claims as the person I responded to..

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Shewgenja

@StormyJoe said:

@Shewgenja said:

@StormyJoe said:

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

I'll tell you what's wrong with it - most consumers are not Fanboys. All markets are up for grabs. Before there was Sony, there was Nintendo and Sega, before them were Atari, ColecoVision, and IntelliVision.

Yeah, I guess it depends on where the line gets blurred between product brand power and what the product offers. I've been gaming way too long to believe in brand power when it comes to gaming. The NES and SNES fell overnight to Playstation. PS3 struggled immensely versus the 360. Gamers go where they want to go and there have been many flubs in the past to see why that's a good mentality to have.

As Atari has Jaguar'ed, so Nintendo has N64'ed. As Sega has Saturn'd, so Sony has PS3'd. Now we have XBone to carry the "I outraged a ton of my fanbase" torch of fail.

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By SambaLele
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Shewgenja said:

@StormyJoe said:

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

That's why objective aspects of the consoles count so much, that goes in favour of Shewgenja's post. All the things he mentioned have little impact over fanboys, but over most consumers... it's another story.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22670 Posts

@Blabadon said:

Be a shitty console. Rake in all the sales.

Woo PS4.

I really like my ps4, but ResoGun is still it's best game...

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Shewgenja

@TheEroica said:

@Blabadon said:

Woo PS4.

I really liked Infamous. Playing evil on the second playthrough was actually quite challenging.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22670 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@TheEroica said:

@Blabadon said:

Woo PS4.

I really liked Infamous. Playing evil on the second playthrough was actually quite challenging.

Infamous would be second place for me thus far... I really liked what they did with that game. its a very organic playing open world, beautiful too... ResoGun is the crack though. Every mode is excellent, extremely approachable and maddeningly difficult in upper settings... I'm still hooked, play it almost every day.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By lglz1337

@scottpsfan14 said:

Right so when are the results?

what about in 2 days ?

also i find the absence of lemmings in this thread really astonishing, titanfall NPD month really F***** them up they got scared ''@FoxbatAlpha@lancex2@shawn30@kuu2@tyloss@StormyJoe , suddenly i hope Xposbone outsold ps4 so we can continuethe action. nah maybe halo month they'll be back. LOL

just the idea of a broken lemming lurking in this thread before NPD results and burst out in tears when XposBone outsells ps4 after NPD results. cant wait LULz

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@lglz1337 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

what about in 2 days ?

also i find the absence of lemmings in this thread really astonishing, titanfall NPD month really F***** them up they got scared, suddenly i hope Xposbone outsold ps4 so we can continuethe action. nah maybe halo month they'll be back. LOL

just the idea of a broken lemming lurking in this thread before NPD results and burst out in tears when XposBone outsells ps4 after NPD results. cant wait LULz

I'm most looking forward to the StormyJoe denialism.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Shewgenja

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@lglz1337 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

what about in 2 days ?

also i find the absence of lemmings in this thread really astonishing, titanfall NPD month really F***** them up they got scared, suddenly i hope Xposbone outsold ps4 so we can continuethe action. nah maybe halo month they'll be back. LOL

I'm most looking forward to the StormyJoe denialism.

If they don't break 200k after de-bundling Kinect, it is well and truly over for the XBone. Like, that's what everyone was really complaining about after they reversed the DRM scandal. People may have decided not to give XBox another look after all this blundering. In 48 hours, we will have our answer.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

Looking forward to this one. This is another milestone in sales like March was when Titanbone failed to move the needle. Now they're priced the same with no pointless camera packed into the box this should now be interesting.

One part of me kinda wants the 'Bone to win purely for the spice of variety and the boredom with PS4 stomping Xbone into the floor constantly. We need that kid comeback narrative to happen soon or these will be easy to predict month on month.

Preparing for the ultimate damage control if PS4 still has the lead though, but I can't see how the 'Bone wouldn't out sell PS4 if lems have been telling me everyone was waiting for the price drop and kinectless bundle.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Shewgenja

@misterpmedia said:

Looking forward to this one. This is another milestone in sales like March was when Titanbone failed to move the needle. Now they're priced the same with no pointless camera packed into the box this should now be interesting.

One part of me kinda wants the 'Bone to win purely for the spice of variety and the boredom with PS4 stomping Xbone into the floor constantly. We need that kid comeback narrative to happen soon or these will be easy to predict month on month.

Preparing for the ultimate damage control if PS4 still has the lead though, but I can't see how the 'Bone wouldn't out sell PS4 if lems have been telling me everyone was waiting for the price drop and kinectless bundle.

itshappening.gif

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By lglz1337

@Shewgenja said:

@misterpmedia said:

itshappening.gif

hope so, love too see some lems back makes it more spicy, but it could also be devastating for them if they loose another important round will they ever come back if this happens ?

they sold what 70k Xbones last month ?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Shewgenja

@lglz1337 said:

hope so, love too see some lems back makes it more spicy, but it could also be devastating for them if they loose another important round will they ever come back if this happens ?

Oh, you misconstrued. PS4 is going to still outsell the XBone by a comfortable margin. In fact, I predict the WiiU will outsell it.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 lglz1337

@Shewgenja said:

@lglz1337 said:

Oh, you misconstrued. PS4 is going to still outsell the XBone by a comfortable margin. In fact, I predict the WiiU will outsell it.

actually it was a response to @misterpmedia

groundhog1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 groundhog1300
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

1. PS4 - 158,000

2. XOne - 142,000

3. WiiU - 110,000

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#138 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

Ps4 will win these sales as well, it's how it will be for a long time, the console can sell off its name alone.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

So this is how it felt to be a Cow Last Gen. I expect the Xbox One to sell a lot in September, once its out in the rest of the World. It has features that the PS4 doesn't so Someone might want those things.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By xhawk27

@Desmonic said:
@xhawk27 said:

So this is how it felt to be a Cow Last Gen. I expect the Xbox One to sell a lot in September, once its out in the rest of the World. It has features that the PS4 doesn't so Someone might want those things.

Nah. Those countries don't account for many sales to begin with. X1 is already in the top selling European markets for example, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy...the others won't do much, for either console.

It is still going to count for more sells of the X1. There might be a built-up demand for the Console since it now has a kinect less version and it has gotten a lot of updates.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#142  Edited By ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

I predict meltdown.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 xhawk27

@ButDuuude said:

I predict meltdown.

You mean like the Cows did a few years ago.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 GrenadeLauncher

@misterpmedia said:

It won't be until DX12 has shown to make barely any noticeable improvement that the last remnant of lemming hope will be snuffed out.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Shewgenja

I dedicate this song to the XBone's prospect of overtaking the PS4 in NPD.

Loading Video...

musalala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 musalala
Member since 2008 • 3131 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

I dedicate this song to the XBone's prospect of overtaking the PS4 in NPD.

Loading Video...

+1 for Knowing en vogue...I had a massive crush on the lead singer :)

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Shewgenja

The stampede will be maximum here. Tomorrow will be a glorious day in the annals of System Wars.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By lglz1337

still no lemming warrior in this thread ? LOL they must be shaking with fingers crossed!

i can only imagine how they sit infront their screens. haha

can you plz share your situation right now are you ok ? @FoxbatAlpha: @lancex2: @shawn30: @kuu2: @tyloss: @StormyJoe: @WilliamRLbaker: