June 2014 NPD (Results in, ps4 on fire)

#751 Posted by tormentos (18114 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Can you try that again in english?

No talk to some of the guys and tell them to lend you the Tormentos translation book,you know English to gibberish...hahahahaa

#752 Edited by kinectthedots (1915 posts) -

@ActicEdge said:

@kinectthedots said:

STFU....

Challenge.

I am willing to be you can't name me a single known pro-sony poster/fan in all of system wars who has become a mod in the last 3 years on this board, but I can name at least half a dozen known sony haters/basher who STILL bash Sony as mods, who have become mods in that time frame

blah blah....Also, you don't get to be a mod just because you're pro Sony, you get to be a mod based on your demeanor and objectivity....

blah blah..., super600 is a mod who doesn't engage in fanboy wars nor will you see him aimlessly shitting on any company. But I suppose that doesn't count because he isn't "pro sony" ...

blah blah..huh say what? Right there, you messed up. If I can name and prove that certian mods bash, taunt, flame Sony and Sony fans..How the hell is that objective, IDIOT. That entire first statement is a complete contradiction to the actions of certain mods here and kills your entire objection to my original comment.

The people who I described didn't/don't fit that mode because if they did they wouldn't get my criticism. You are just taking out of your ass like a clueless puppet.

You couldn't even counter my challenge with 1 example...BECAUSE THE COMMENT I MADE THAT YOU INITIALLY CHALLENGED WAS 100% CORRECT! But you wrote an entire essay just to talk out your ass trying to BS your way through this argument lol.

News flash Super 600 was a xbox/nintendo fanboy who was always negative on Sony just not as bad as the other obnoxious mods who were more vocal with their Sony and Sony fan hate. To be honest Super's actually pretty tame NOW and I would say he's become pretty objective but that actually matured over time since he's been a mod.

So don't lecture me about who doesn't know shit when you ended up making excuses and trying to BS me using Super_600 as an example as if I don't know his past affiliation/history subsequently failing to disprove anything I originally said; you know the portion of my post that you highlighted like an eager school girl to try to challenge me? You are the one lacking tack jock rider, failing to even back up your BS after all that talk..

Lastly, you are a complete IDIOT if you don't think any Sony fans deserved to become mods in all this time, Just that suggestion shows how biased and stupid you are. Demeanor? Objectivity? No sony fans show that huh? just xbots, sheep and hermits...RIIIIGHT! SolidTY expressed interest to become a mod but was DENIED because he was pro sony period. Guess he wasn't objective enough but charizard1605 was?

Hey clown, until you can come to the table with something better than this get off your soap box with that non-sense. I proved there was merit behind what I said and your inability to prove otherwise just furthers my point.

So again, take your weak ass interjections and trash them along with yourself. I told you to bring facts and proof not your idiotic ass kissing and bullshit but it's clear that's all you got so kill your braindead shit talk.

#753 Posted by Sagemode87 (996 posts) -

@kinectthedots: I agree, I've never seen a pro Sony mod on this board. Your paragraphs were spot on.

#754 Edited by ActicEdge (24470 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

blah blah..huh say what? Right there, you messed up. If I can name and prove that certian mods bash, taunt, flame Sony and Sony fans..How the hell is that objective, IDIOT. That entire first statement is a complete contradiction to the actions of certain mods here and kills your entire objection to my original comment.

It's not implicit that just because you think someone is bias and show 0 proof (because you haven't given a shred of it besides just saying "X,Y,X are bias because I see them be bias"), that person is in fact bias. If you feel you can just call everyone a Sony hater, just go and get quotes and prove it. All this current discussion is, (besides you throwing out a bunch of meaningless insults) is my word against yours and frankly, mine is far more credible if we're going to be honest. There is no basis for having a debate over that though because while that might be fun for you, I think it's a waste of time.

And for the record, what you feel Super did before he was a mod is irrelevant. As a mod with authoritative power over SW, he doesn't show any absurd bias. There is your example and dozens of posters on SW will vouch. We could take a poll if I thought this discussion meant anything. As far as Sony fans that deserve to be mods, currently, I can think of probably 3-5 that I would 100% back becoming mods (and these aren't even people I agree with most of the time) but they aren't really active enough these days. What do you want? You or El Toro to get mod positions? That's laughable. The current mod team I find to be pretty damn fair however.

Also lol, you haven't proved merit to anything you've said. My statement was simply to respect the mod team that does stuff for the community and don't make baseless attacks against them in your fanboy war. So far you have not respected them (or anyone for that matter), haven't provided evidence for any of your claims and turned an NPD thread about sales into your own personal war against everybody you deem anti Sony. Congrats, you're really on a roll lol. Also, Cows constantly win the award for most annoying posters in SW. It's no secret if you've been here for as long as you claim. I don't find it odd that the mod team that has to clean up SW filth finds them annoying.

#755 Edited by kinectthedots (1915 posts) -

@ActicEdge said:

@kinectthedots said:

blah blah..huh say what? Right there, you messed up. If I can name and prove that certian mods bash, taunt, flame Sony and Sony fans..How the hell is that objective, IDIOT. That entire first statement is a complete contradiction to the actions of certain mods here and kills your entire objection to my original comment.

It's not implicit that just because you think someone is bias and show 0 proof (because you haven't given a shred of it besides just saying "X,Y,X are bias because I see them be bias"), that person is in fact bias. If you feel you can just call everyone a Sony hater, just go and get quotes and prove it. All this current discussion is, (besides you throwing out a bunch of meaningless insults) is my word against yours and frankly, mine is far more credible if we're going to be honest. There is no basis for having a debate over that though because while that might be fun for you, I think it's a waste of time.

And for the record, what you feel Super did before he was a mod is irrelevant. As a mod with authoritative power over SW, he doesn't show any absurd bias. There is your example and dozens of posters on SW will vouch. We could take a poll if I thought this discussion meant anything. As far as Sony fans that deserve to be mods, currently, I can think of probably 3-5 that I would 100% back becoming mods (and these aren't even people I agree with most of the time) but they aren't really active enough these days. What do you want? You or El Toro to get mod positions? That's laughable. The current mod team I find to be pretty damn fair however.

Also lol, you haven't proved merit to anything you've said. My statement was simply to respect the mod team that does stuff for the community and don't make baseless attacks against them in your fanboy war. So far you have not respected them (or anyone for that matter), haven't provided evidence for any of your claims and turned an NPD thread about sales into your own personal war against everybody you deem anti Sony. Congrats, you're really on a roll lol. Also, Cows constantly win the award for most annoying posters in SW. It's no secret if you've been here for as long as you claim. I don't find it odd that the mod team that has to clean up SW filth finds them annoying.

For one I never make baseless attacks on anyone. I can back up any argument or opinion that I make with proof or evidence UNLIKE YOU, know that.

Also you can't use Super_600 as I already pointed out. Desperation huh? The thing I said that you challenged won't be disproved by trying to use him either, that's your last resort in this discussion trying to eek a way out because you came up snake eyes when you discovered you didn't have a candidate to disprove what I said; that and the fact that I wasn't phased by your BS and you didn't have a real argument to begin with.

Super_600 was a xbox/nintendo fanboy who DID bash Sony and Sony fans WHEN when was appointed a mod, that can also be proved. He's an alright guy now but that is besides the point. Stop grasping at straws to weezle out of what you originally argued against.

Another thing, Kill you silly "your fanboy war" BS talk with me here. It's not my fanboy war, I just don't think certain groups should get antagonized by the supposed objective authority in this place. It doesn't affect you because you are known to join in and bash sony fans to. And to be specific, it's not about "Sony" as you keep saying like you are hung up on some stupid fanboy shit, it's the community of sony fans that get hate from other fanboy groups more than any other and mods have been no exception.

How about I pose another challenge to you, and if you can deliver I will concede this argument and abandon my stance and NEVER bring it up again, however if you can't and I can deliver the opposite example I want you to STFU and never question the validity of my arguments unless you have concrete facts to prove otherwise...deal?

Here is the challenge:

In the history of System Wars, present me a MOD created thread where he is specifically targeting a Hermit, Sheep or lemming fanbase criticizing their fans and their system of choice in a fanboyish/trolling/flaming manner.

Can you do this? Even 1 thread? Because I can tell you right now, I can 100% present you one like that against sony fans.

So If you CAN'T do that, If you can't find even 1, then you need to abandon your argument right now because you really don't have a leg to stand on with all this crap you're talking.

#756 Posted by super600 (30658 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@ActicEdge said:

@kinectthedots said:

blah blah..huh say what? Right there, you messed up. If I can name and prove that certian mods bash, taunt, flame Sony and Sony fans..How the hell is that objective, IDIOT. That entire first statement is a complete contradiction to the actions of certain mods here and kills your entire objection to my original comment.

It's not implicit that just because you think someone is bias and show 0 proof (because you haven't given a shred of it besides just saying "X,Y,X are bias because I see them be bias"), that person is in fact bias. If you feel you can just call everyone a Sony hater, just go and get quotes and prove it. All this current discussion is, (besides you throwing out a bunch of meaningless insults) is my word against yours and frankly, mine is far more credible if we're going to be honest. There is no basis for having a debate over that though because while that might be fun for you, I think it's a waste of time.

And for the record, what you feel Super did before he was a mod is irrelevant. As a mod with authoritative power over SW, he doesn't show any absurd bias. There is your example and dozens of posters on SW will vouch. We could take a poll if I thought this discussion meant anything. As far as Sony fans that deserve to be mods, currently, I can think of probably 3-5 that I would 100% back becoming mods (and these aren't even people I agree with most of the time) but they aren't really active enough these days. What do you want? You or El Toro to get mod positions? That's laughable. The current mod team I find to be pretty damn fair however.

Also lol, you haven't proved merit to anything you've said. My statement was simply to respect the mod team that does stuff for the community and don't make baseless attacks against them in your fanboy war. So far you have not respected them (or anyone for that matter), haven't provided evidence for any of your claims and turned an NPD thread about sales into your own personal war against everybody you deem anti Sony. Congrats, you're really on a roll lol. Also, Cows constantly win the award for most annoying posters in SW. It's no secret if you've been here for as long as you claim. I don't find it odd that the mod team that has to clean up SW filth finds them annoying.

For one I never make baseless attacks on anyone. I can back up any argument or opinion that I make with proof or evidence UNLIKE YOU, know that.

Also you can't use Super_600 as I already pointed out. Desperation huh? The thing I said that you challenged won't be disproved by trying to use him either, that's your last resort in this discussion trying to eek a way out because you came up snake eyes when you discovered you didn't have a candidate to disprove what I said; that and the fact that I wasn't phased by your BS and you didn't have a real argument to begin with.

Super_600 was a xbox/nintendo fanboy who DID bash Sony and Sony fans WHEN when was appointed a mod, that can also be proved. He's an alright guy now but that is besides the point. Stop grasping at straws to weezle out of what you originally argued against.

Another thing, Kill you silly "your fanboy war" BS talk with me here. It's not my fanboy war, I just don't think certain groups should get antagonized by the supposed objective authority in this place. It doesn't affect you because you are known to join in and bash sony fans to. And to be specific, it's not about "Sony" as you keep saying like you are hung up on some stupid fanboy shit, it's the community of sony fans that get hate from other fanboy groups more than any other and mods have been no exception.

How about I pose another challenge to you, and if you can deliver I will concede this argument and abandon my stance and NEVER bring it up again, however if you can't and I can deliver the opposite example I want you to STFU and never question the validity of my arguments unless you have concrete facts to prove otherwise...deal?

Here is the challenge:

In the history of System Wars, present me a MOD created thread where he is specifically targeting a Hermit, Sheep or lemming fanbase criticizing their fans and their system of choice in a fanboyish/trolling/flaming manner.

Can you do this? Even 1 thread? Because I can tell you right now, I can 100% present you one like that against sony fans.

So If you CAN'T do that, If you can't find even 1, then you need to abandon your argument right now because you really don't have a leg to stand on with all this crap you're talking.

I mostly create news threads now a days if I do create one. I barely create threads in the first place on SW.And I have created a couple of troll threads targeting the sheep and/or lems in the past when I wasn't a mod. I do create threads on other boards on Gamespot mostly.I'm still disappointed to an extent with the way sony is handling the ps4, but I will most likely buy the ps4 eventually(most likely in 2016 or 1017) once sony drops the price of the console significantly in Canada and more appealing games release for it.

#757 Posted by Elpresador-911 (313 posts) -

connecthedots has a point, i dont think i've ever seen a pro-Sony mod on this board.

#758 Edited by kinectthedots (1915 posts) -

@super600 said:

I mostly create news threads now a days if I do create one. I barely create threads in the first place on SW.And I have created a couple of troll threads targeting the sheep and/or lems in the past when I wasn't a mod. I do create threads on other boards on Gamespot mostly.I'm still disappointed to an extent with the way sony is handling the ps4, but I will most likely buy the ps4 eventually(most likely in 2016 or 1017) once sony drops the price of the console significantly in Canada and more appealing games release for it.

Right now, you are almost invisible to the whole SW thing, I think that is good on your part. If I was a mod I would probably remove myself from the majority of discussions too, unless it was just my general outlook on gaming or something non-confrontational.

I do appreciate, mods who do their job and are at least somewhat fair in their posts/opinions, Wesdie being a good example for someone who participates in discussions and debates but it's overbearingly biased against specific groups and is evenly critical about fanboy actions no matter what affiliation. I am sorry however for having you name thrown in this little spat, but I wasn't the one who brought you up.

In any case, I'll leave this argument where it is. Sometimes I get tied up in proving my point and go too far.

#763 Edited by Stevo_the_gamer (42883 posts) -

@Sagemode87 said:

@kinectthedots: I agree, I've never seen a pro Sony mod on this board. Your paragraphs were spot on.

There's actually quite a few; Wasdie, verbtex, david_lck, AppleFan1991, etc. Mods have their preferences on what they play but there's no conspiracy against Sony like so many PS fans want to desperately believe.

#764 Edited by Desmonic (14064 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer: Dat sig screams teh biaz though :P

#765 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42883 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: Dat sig screams teh biaz though :P

Cows be weary of upcoming Halo, plus it's a throwback to my ODST sig many years ago. Had too. :P

#766 Edited by Desmonic (14064 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer: I think they'd be far more worried if it was Halo 5 already :P Should be a fun month though!

#767 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42883 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: I think they'd be far more worried if it was Halo 5 already :P Should be a fun month though!

I'm not even hyped for Halo 5, but my hype is through the roof for Halo 2 Anniversary. Oh man... to be able to play multiplayer again in its original glory. So pumped.

#768 Posted by Desmonic (14064 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer: Dat milkage >.> And you wonder why people call the mods biased :P hehe

A bundle with the Halo Collection + X1 will be a pretty sweet deal. Possibly a big holiday seller. MS should go for it!

#769 Posted by ActicEdge (24470 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

For one I never make baseless attacks on anyone. I can back up any argument or opinion that I make with proof or evidence UNLIKE YOU, know that.

Also you can't use Super_600 as I already pointed out. Desperation huh? The thing I said that you challenged won't be disproved by trying to use him either, that's your last resort in this discussion trying to eek a way out because you came up snake eyes when you discovered you didn't have a candidate to disprove what I said; that and the fact that I wasn't phased by your BS and you didn't have a real argument to begin with.

Super_600 was a xbox/nintendo fanboy who DID bash Sony and Sony fans WHEN when was appointed a mod, that can also be proved. He's an alright guy now but that is besides the point. Stop grasping at straws to weezle out of what you originally argued against.

Another thing, Kill you silly "your fanboy war" BS talk with me here. It's not my fanboy war, I just don't think certain groups should get antagonized by the supposed objective authority in this place. It doesn't affect you because you are known to join in and bash sony fans to. And to be specific, it's not about "Sony" as you keep saying like you are hung up on some stupid fanboy shit, it's the community of sony fans that get hate from other fanboy groups more than any other and mods have been no exception.

How about I pose another challenge to you, and if you can deliver I will concede this argument and abandon my stance and NEVER bring it up again, however if you can't and I can deliver the opposite example I want you to STFU and never question the validity of my arguments unless you have concrete facts to prove otherwise...deal?

Here is the challenge:

In the history of System Wars, present me a MOD created thread where he is specifically targeting a Hermit, Sheep or lemming fanbase criticizing their fans and their system of choice in a fanboyish/trolling/flaming manner.

Can you do this? Even 1 thread? Because I can tell you right now, I can 100% present you one like that against sony fans.

So If you CAN'T do that, If you can't find even 1, then you need to abandon your argument right now because you really don't have a leg to stand on with all this crap you're talking.

Blah blah blah, you keep saying you can back up your attacks but I see no proof. Just get some quotes with links instead of yaking kid, you're not fooling anyone. And of course I could find a mod thread doing that, but I'm not going to dig all through system wars looking when you still haven't provided the quotes and links like I've been asking for since the beginning. You're full of hot air, if you're not, just provide the proff since you 100% back up your statements. I'm not playing games about he said she said because you're the one whose arguing bias this and that, not me. The onus is on you.

#770 Posted by ActicEdge (24470 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@kinectthedots: I agree, I've never seen a pro Sony mod on this board. Your paragraphs were spot on.

There's actually quite a few; Wasdie, verbtex, david_lck, AppleFan1991, etc. Mods have their preferences on what they play but there's no conspiracy against Sony like so many PS fans want to desperately believe.

We all know cows are victims. Always have been, always will be lol.

#771 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42883 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: Dat milkage >.> And you wonder why people call the mods biased :P hehe

A bundle with the Halo Collection + X1 will be a pretty sweet deal. Possibly a big holiday seller. MS should go for it!

That's the bundle I'll be waiting for, right now I'm content with my PC and PS4... but the thought of playing Halo 2 again... oh man!

#772 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42883 posts) -

@ActicEdge said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@kinectthedots: I agree, I've never seen a pro Sony mod on this board. Your paragraphs were spot on.

There's actually quite a few; Wasdie, verbtex, david_lck, AppleFan1991, etc. Mods have their preferences on what they play but there's no conspiracy against Sony like so many PS fans want to desperately believe.

We all know cows are victims. Always have been, always will be lol.

lols.

> You prefer the 360 over the PS3? OMG LEMMING.
> Mods don't levy unconditional praise? Mods are biased!
> Hyped exclusive not AAAE? X reviewer is biased! Gamespot is biased!
> Favorite piece of plastic not receiving unconditional praise from everyone? THE MEDIA IS BIASED!

#773 Posted by tormentos (18114 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

lols.

> You prefer the 360 over the PS3? OMG LEMMING.

> Mods don't levy unconditional praise? Mods are biased!

> Hyped exclusive not AAAE? X reviewer is biased! Gamespot is biased!

> Favorite piece of plastic not receiving unconditional praise from everyone? THE MEDIA IS BIASED!

Come on stevo you were pro xbox before becoming a mod and you still are,which is ok since we all enjoy some things more than other and just because you are a mod doesn't mean you don't get to have a preference.

I think Wesdie is the only mod here which is some how pro PS,nothing bad with that because i never see mods actually punish one faction more than another,even if they like more the xbox or the wii or the PS4,i see threads close from all factions so the job is been done nicely by all mods no matter what console they like best.

#774 Posted by ActicEdge (24470 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@ActicEdge said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@kinectthedots: I agree, I've never seen a pro Sony mod on this board. Your paragraphs were spot on.

There's actually quite a few; Wasdie, verbtex, david_lck, AppleFan1991, etc. Mods have their preferences on what they play but there's no conspiracy against Sony like so many PS fans want to desperately believe.

We all know cows are victims. Always have been, always will be lol.

lols.

> You prefer the 360 over the PS3? OMG LEMMING.

> Mods don't levy unconditional praise? Mods are biased!

> Hyped exclusive not AAAE? X reviewer is biased! Gamespot is biased!

> Favorite piece of plastic not receiving unconditional praise from everyone? THE MEDIA IS BIASED!

Pretty much. Granted I will say all the factions claim bias when their super hyped exclusive scores below teh "average'. Err one is a victim these days.

#775 Edited by Stevo_the_gamer (42883 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

lols.

> You prefer the 360 over the PS3? OMG LEMMING.

> Mods don't levy unconditional praise? Mods are biased!

> Hyped exclusive not AAAE? X reviewer is biased! Gamespot is biased!

> Favorite piece of plastic not receiving unconditional praise from everyone? THE MEDIA IS BIASED!

Come on stevo you were pro xbox before becoming a mod and you still are,which is ok since we all enjoy some things more than other and just because you are a mod doesn't mean you don't get to have a preference.

I think Wesdie is the only mod here which is some how pro PS,nothing bad with that because i never see mods actually punish one faction more than another,even if they like more the xbox or the wii or the PS4,i see threads close from all factions so the job is been done nicely by all mods no matter what console they like best.

The PC and Xbox 360 were my preferred duo last generation, and I overtly stated that. Curiously, PS fans looks at that mantra as impossible since they cannot fathom the idea of the Xbox 360 being preferred over the PS3 hence why the "lemming" card was thrown at anyone who showcased it. Which is why myself, blue_hazy_basic, heretrix, lundy, among many others get the fanboy card thrown at us with never any backing. That's probably the most humorous part of it all... out of all the times the card has been thrown at me from exclusively only cows, no one has stepped up to defend the claim. And yeah, of course mods have their own preferences... I still give @musicalmac poo all the time for his Apple love (*pukes*) and he still childishly falls asleep whenever I mention the greatest franchise of all time... Total War.

#776 Edited by lglz1337 (3765 posts) -

i can confirm this NPD delivered!

even mods going insane

#777 Edited by Gue1 (9986 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

i can confirm this NPD delivered!

even mods going insane

#778 Edited by super600 (30658 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@Desmonic said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: I think they'd be far more worried if it was Halo 5 already :P Should be a fun month though!

I'm not even hyped for Halo 5, but my hype is through the roof for Halo 2 Anniversary. Oh man... to be able to play multiplayer again in its original glory. So pumped.

I'm also really hyped for halo 2 anniversary, but sadly smash bros releases in the same month and I don't want to waste a lot of money in two months on smash and an xbox one.

#779 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

i can confirm this NPD delivered!

even mods going insane

July NPD will probably be worse when Xbone sales fall off a cliff. According to Amazon, July sales are down for the Xflop compared to June.

#780 Posted by casharmy (6832 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@lglz1337 said:

i can confirm this NPD delivered!

even mods going insane

July NPD will probably be worse when Xbone sales fall off a cliff. According to Amazon, July sales are down for the Xflop compared to June.

Also the end of this month TLOU R comes out. Looks like every sony haters out there has joined a holy crusade to demonize every pixel in the game. I've never seen such a smear campaign so strongly trying to convince people not to get a game on the system they own.

It is likely that the same level of attention TLOU R is getting here on these boards will be the same level of attention it manages to get when it hits the streets. That may be the reason it has fanboys bringing pitch forks and torches using every argument they can think of to affect the outcome before it gets here lol.

#781 Posted by lostrib (36966 posts) -

@casharmy said:

@I_can_haz said:

@lglz1337 said:

i can confirm this NPD delivered!

even mods going insane

July NPD will probably be worse when Xbone sales fall off a cliff. According to Amazon, July sales are down for the Xflop compared to June.

Also the end of this month TLOU R comes out. Looks like every sony haters out there has joined a holy crusade to demonize every pixel in the game. I've never seen such a smear campaign so strongly trying to convince people not to get a game on the system they own.

It is likely that the same level of attention TLOU R is getting here on these boards will be the same level of attention it manages to get when it hits the streets. That may be the reason it has fanboys bringing pitch forks and torches using every argument they can think of to affect the outcome before it gets here lol.

#782 Posted by W1NGMAN- (9959 posts) -

@elpresador-911 said:

connecthedots has a point, i dont think i've ever seen a pro-Sony mod on this board.

I forgot his name, Fuzzy something ... he sported an Otacon avatar. He the only "pro-sony" mod that comes to mind.

#783 Posted by super600 (30658 posts) -

@casharmy said:

@I_can_haz said:

@lglz1337 said:

i can confirm this NPD delivered!

even mods going insane

July NPD will probably be worse when Xbone sales fall off a cliff. According to Amazon, July sales are down for the Xflop compared to June.

Also the end of this month TLOU R comes out. Looks like every sony haters out there has joined a holy crusade to demonize every pixel in the game. I've never seen such a smear campaign so strongly trying to convince people not to get a game on the system they own.

It is likely that the same level of attention TLOU R is getting here on these boards will be the same level of attention it manages to get when it hits the streets. That may be the reason it has fanboys bringing pitch forks and torches using every argument they can think of to affect the outcome before it gets here lol.

The PS4 version of TLOU is only going to sell an extra 2 or 3 million at most(maybe even less) because of the install base.

#784 Posted by bublover1 (129 posts) -

@super600 said:

@casharmy said:

@I_can_haz said:

@lglz1337 said:

i can confirm this NPD delivered!

even mods going insane

July NPD will probably be worse when Xbone sales fall off a cliff. According to Amazon, July sales are down for the Xflop compared to June.

Also the end of this month TLOU R comes out. Looks like every sony haters out there has joined a holy crusade to demonize every pixel in the game. I've never seen such a smear campaign so strongly trying to convince people not to get a game on the system they own.

It is likely that the same level of attention TLOU R is getting here on these boards will be the same level of attention it manages to get when it hits the streets. That may be the reason it has fanboys bringing pitch forks and torches using every argument they can think of to affect the outcome before it gets here lol.

The PS4 version of TLOU is only going to sell an extra 2 or 3 million at most(maybe even less) because of the install base.

Indeed. Halo MCC and Halo 5 will sell 2-3 million each and score below 80 on metacritic, completely forcing MS out of the console market.

#785 Edited by santoron (7740 posts) -

@bublover1 said:

Indeed. Halo MCC and Halo 5 will sell 2-3 million each and score below 80 on metacritic, completely forcing MS out of the console market.

#786 Edited by casharmy (6832 posts) -

@super600 said:

The PS4 version of TLOU is only going to sell an extra 2 or 3 million at most(maybe even less) because of the install base.

Assuming it only boasts numbers for the install base!

if someone never played TLOU it would be a huge reason for someone to pick up a PS4 over other new consoles.

#787 Edited by super600 (30658 posts) -

@bublover1 said:

@super600 said:

@casharmy said:

@I_can_haz said:

@lglz1337 said:

i can confirm this NPD delivered!

even mods going insane

July NPD will probably be worse when Xbone sales fall off a cliff. According to Amazon, July sales are down for the Xflop compared to June.

Also the end of this month TLOU R comes out. Looks like every sony haters out there has joined a holy crusade to demonize every pixel in the game. I've never seen such a smear campaign so strongly trying to convince people not to get a game on the system they own.

It is likely that the same level of attention TLOU R is getting here on these boards will be the same level of attention it manages to get when it hits the streets. That may be the reason it has fanboys bringing pitch forks and torches using every argument they can think of to affect the outcome before it gets here lol.

The PS4 version of TLOU is only going to sell an extra 2 or 3 million at most(maybe even less) because of the install base.

Indeed. Halo MCC and Halo 5 will sell 2-3 million each and score below 80 on metacritic, completely forcing MS out of the console market.

Whut?

It will be funny if either of those games sell 6+million and both get a MC score above 80 which will most likely happen. Halo 5 will definetly meet both requirements.

#788 Posted by Heil68 (44508 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@lglz1337 said:

i can confirm this NPD delivered!

even mods going insane

July NPD will probably be worse when Xbone sales fall off a cliff. According to Amazon, July sales are down for the Xflop compared to June.

Oh my gosh. SONY and PS4 is truly on a ROLL guys. Speculator to see what the by gamers for gamers, coupled with the Live, Learn and Love philosophy SONY deploys does.

#789 Posted by tacoma1972 (168 posts) -

Good to see xbox fail another month. With the way MS managed this pos system and it's launch. hype whole thing has been funny. Now I hear xbox tv might be dropped. What a joke.

#790 Edited by PS4TrumpsXbox1 (1070 posts) -

I wonder what these forums will look like if ps4 wins npd for another 6 months? (that would be 1 year straight)

#791 Edited by super600 (30658 posts) -

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

I wonder what these forums will look like if ps4 wins npd for another 6 months? (that would be 1 year straight)

People will have the same reaction every single month the PS4 beats the xbox one.The forums won''t change much.

#792 Posted by StormyJoe (5378 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@StormyJoe said:

@edwardecl said:

If Xbox One sales are not >PS4 it's game over for any hope that Microsoft has at closing the gap. Should be interesting to see what happens though.

Really? Because the PS3 got its ass handed to it for 2 years, and it caught up...

PS3 was also outselling xbox360 every month in World Wide sales til the year 2011 lol. haha and yes, that also included the first 2 years.

Sorry to burst your lem bubble, would you like to take a look at where x1 sits compared to PS4 in world wide sales now?

I am not a lemming, sorry. And, no it wasn't. The PS3 didn't start out selling the 360 until the slim came out.

And, who gives a F*CK about world wide sales? EU and NA are all that matter.

#793 Posted by tacoma1972 (168 posts) -

@StormyJoe:

Your kidding right. Lemmings are always bringing up how ps4 is being sold in more countries than the xbox one. Lemmings are usually the ones saying wait until the one is released in other countries for it to outsell the ps4.

#794 Posted by StormyJoe (5378 posts) -

@tacoma1972 said:

@StormyJoe:

Your kidding right. Lemmings are always bringing up how ps4 is being sold in more countries than the xbox one. Lemmings are usually the ones saying wait until the one is released in other countries for it to outsell the ps4.

Again, not a lemming. Just because I defend the XB1, that does not make me a lemming. I never bash the PS4, or it's games. I criticize Microsoft when they make dumb decisions.Occasionally, I will say something negative about the WiiU, but I still like Nintendo as a whole. And yes, EU and NA are pretty much all that matter. Look, what's the purpose of listing console sales? Third party development support.

Do you really think Activision gives a crap how well the PS4 sells in countries that aren't interested in their games? It's not like western style games (and FPS) are popular everywhere.

#795 Posted by Dire_Weasel (16000 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@tacoma1972 said:

@StormyJoe:

Your kidding right. Lemmings are always bringing up how ps4 is being sold in more countries than the xbox one. Lemmings are usually the ones saying wait until the one is released in other countries for it to outsell the ps4.

Again, not a lemming. Just because I defend the XB1, that does not make me a lemming. I never bash the PS4, or it's games. I criticize Microsoft when they make dumb decisions.Occasionally, I will say something negative about the WiiU, but I still like Nintendo as a whole. And yes, EU and NA are pretty much all that matter. Look, what's the purpose of listing console sales? Third party development support.

Do you really think Activision gives a crap how well the PS4 sells in countries that aren't interested in their games? It's not like western style games (and FPS) are popular everywhere.

Wow, two classic denials in one thread: "I am not a lemming", and "worldwide console sales are not important".

I don't know which is more ridiculous. Please keep up the good work, it's brilliant.

#796 Posted by always_explicit (2893 posts) -

So this escalated...

#797 Edited by lglz1337 (3765 posts) -

@StormyJoe: what a bunch of bullshit LEMMING! we know who you are!

don't back of when you loose!

#798 Posted by Blabadon (26334 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@StormyJoe: what a bunch of bullshit LEMMING! we know who you are!

don't back of when you loose!

What the fuck language is this

#799 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5249 posts) -

The PS4 is just killing it. Jesus feking Christ!!

#800 Posted by StormyJoe (5378 posts) -

@Dire_Weasel said:

@StormyJoe said:

@tacoma1972 said:

@StormyJoe:

Your kidding right. Lemmings are always bringing up how ps4 is being sold in more countries than the xbox one. Lemmings are usually the ones saying wait until the one is released in other countries for it to outsell the ps4.

Again, not a lemming. Just because I defend the XB1, that does not make me a lemming. I never bash the PS4, or it's games. I criticize Microsoft when they make dumb decisions.Occasionally, I will say something negative about the WiiU, but I still like Nintendo as a whole. And yes, EU and NA are pretty much all that matter. Look, what's the purpose of listing console sales? Third party development support.

Do you really think Activision gives a crap how well the PS4 sells in countries that aren't interested in their games? It's not like western style games (and FPS) are popular everywhere.

Wow, two classic denials in one thread: "I am not a lemming", and "worldwide console sales are not important".

I don't know which is more ridiculous. Please keep up the good work, it's brilliant.

I think you are a little misguided as to what a "lemming" is. Just because I defend the XB1 does not mean I am a lemming.

As for your second point - yes, I don't give a crap whatsoever about sales outside of NA and EU because it has little or nothing to do with whether or not western multiplats are released for XB1.