Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#702  Edited By YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

@tormentos said:

@YD_11 said:

Way to own yourself with a game just 1 year old already being remade for cows to lap up. Using the same game as an exclusive for Cows two years in a row...

The Masterchief collection is so much more than that considering you get the multiplayer, and online at that for CE, to 4 complete games spanning 13 years

You can try to make the ps4 lineup look better than it is by labeling some X1 games as multiplats but it wont change the fact that the best games are on X1 and not ps4. Pick just about any ps4 game and I'll show you a better alternative on X1. Examples below:

Project Spark > LBP3... SunsetOverdrive > Infamous... Forza Horizon 2 > Driveclub... Halo MC Collection > TLOU (for a battle of remakes)... Titanfall > Killzone... Forza 5 > (no ps4 option)... Dead Rising 3 > (no ps4 option)... Dance Central > (no ps4 option)... Fantasia > (no ps4 option)... Shape Up > (no ps4 option)...

How did i own my self.?

So is valid to use multiplatforms only on xbox one i see..

So where is the counter part to MLB.? To Trines 2,to Warframe,Towerfall Ascesion,to FF a realm reborn.?Resogun,Octodad,sportfriends,Steamworld dig,Stick it to the man.? Should i go on.?

You don't get it do you just because you forget that there is allot of games that are on PS4 but not on xbox one doesn't mean we all forgot about them.

You people own your self so easy,if Titanfall counts,and Halo and FH2 count so do every single game on PS4 not on xbox one,that includes the likes of MLB the show,TLOU and several other games.

There isn't an answer on X1 to MLB the Show so that can be a valid point you have. But it's a stretch talking about games that have released YEARS ago to include in your ps4 count.

Trine 2 - 2011 and a 6.5 score lol

Warframe - March 2013 and is on xbox one by the way

Towerfall Ascension - 2014 but really? what's next, Joust?

FFXIV - another game released before the current gen and remade in the first place because the first FFXIV in 2010 was so terrible. But include if you want

Resogun,Octodad,sportfriends,Steamworld dig,Stick it to the man -- Indiestation ftw? Please, go on! Your list is absolutely amazing! /sarcasm. Give us a break with that weak sauce.

Keep living in denial, the ps4 is weak when it comes to games. Unless of course someone wants to drop $400 to play a bunch of games their phones could handle

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#703  Edited By Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

Sony's on the top and bottom, but man, cows love to cherry pick

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#704  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@blackace said:

@kinectthedots said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@tormentos: 2014 exclusive line up favors the X1 IMO

Your opinion doesn't mean shit, you really want to look at how the PS4 and xbox one line up breaks down?

Someone needs to revive the spreadsheet to put things in perspective for you lemmings.

Xbox One

--------

TitanFall: 9

Sunset Overdrive

Forza Horizon 2

Project Spark: AAE

Halo: Master Chief Collection

Ori and the Blind Forest

Fantasia: Music Evolved

PS4

---

Drive Club

LPB 3

Helldivers

Dead Nation: Road of Devastation

Samurai Warrior 4

Planet Side II: 9 (on PC)

Guilty Gear Xrd

Don't Starve

TLOU R

Infamous Second Son: 8

War Thunder: 8

Guns of Icarus Online

Final Fantasy XIV: 8

MLB: 2014 The Show: 8

Natural Doctrine

INDIE:

Basement Crawl

TowerFall Ascension: 8

SteamWorld Dig

Mercenary Kings: 8

Backgammon Blitz

Octodd: Dadliest Catch

SportsFriends: 8

Transistor: 8

Sparkle 2

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

Entwined

The Swapper: 8

Hohokum

Wrong clown.

YOu keep exposing yourself as a biased xbox fanboy with every post you make and this is why people call you out. I noticed you included the Halo collection and indie level garbage like fantasia in your xbone list, typical.

Here fanboy let me fix that for you. I added Titanfall to the bone list to save you trouble of making excuses.

Tally it up clown

PS4 has 5 AAA, AA certified games this year >>>>>>> xbone has 1

That's how it is, live with the shock, keep it bottled up inside you, silently!

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#705 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@kinectthedots: So the PS4 has no good games lol

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#706 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@YD_11 said:

Keep living in denial, the ps4 is weak when it comes to games. Unless of course someone wants to drop $400 to play a bunch of games their phones could handle

By funny coincidence, the only console with a phone game on it is the Xbone.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#707  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@blackace said:

Look at the joke replying to my post. lol!! I never claimed anything and I'm not a lem. So you failed there once again. DX12 and the Cloud aren't even fully implemtented yet. Oopss another failure. PS4 getting outsold on it's home turf by the Wii U. Cows never have anything to say about that. Another failure. I don't have any argument concerning sale, as I don't give a shit!! Please stop owning yourself. Your an embarrassment to SW. Everyone knows it.

Video is hilarious nontheless.

It's still funny to me. Especially the part about all the remakes Sony is doing. Not just about sales.

Funny where you of the one holding to June NPD will be very interesting crap.? hahahahaha

The wii Home turf is Japan,in fact the PS3 didn't outsold the wii on Japan,so what else is new.? Unlike the xbox 360 which outsold the PS3 42 million to 25 million,and now is losing..lol

Apparently you have forgot or maybe you didn't learn it in your incredible BIG HISTORY OF PLAYING GAMES FOR YEARS than Nintendo is a Japanese company and Japan is its home turf,and that it was Nintendos before sony even as a whole company nintendo has more than 100 years old,Sony has much less.

Nintendo was founded in September 1889.

Sony was founded on May 1946 when sony as a company was founded Nintendo already was 57 years old.

Now before saying that Japan is Sony's home turf again,mind you who has win more generation in Japan,and which company controlled Japan first,maybe that way you don't look that stupid,is something that amaze me,because even America was Nintendos turf before MS and sony as well.

You don't give a sh** but you are here with a huge meltdown defending MS..hahaha epic.

@blackace said:

Xbox One

--------

Sunset Overdrive

Forza Horizon 2

Ori and the Blind Forest

PS4

---

Drive Club

LPB 3

Samurai Warrior 4

MLB on May nothing on xbox one.

TLOU in July nothing on xbox one.

Odd world new and tasty July 22 on PS4 no release date on xbox one.

Hohokum.

Natural Doctrine.

Aaru's Awakening

If incredible how the so call unbiased poster with all systems so easy see games on xbox one,but some how doesn't see games on PS4,and there are more.

@blackace said:

Horizon 2 isn't a remake and the XBox 360 version of Horizon 2 hasn't been out for over a year. There's a huge different dumb..dumb. Both version of Horizon 2 is launching on the same day. There's no milkage there. Titanfall pretty much did the same thing. Sony keep remaking older games. Only remake Microsoft has is Halo & Fable and the Fable remake was for last gen, not next-gen.

But you don't need and xbox one to play it fake manticore,FH2 is on xbox 360 which mean you don't need an xbox one just like you don't need one for Ttanfall.

Is a multiplatform..hahahaha

Now that is going by gamespot rules,i am not discounting it since i can't play it on PS4,but you can't play TLOU on xbox one so yeah fair is fair period if FH2 counts so does TLOU,specially when you put Halo collection there which consist of old ass remakes and ports of the 360 version of Halo 3 and 4.so by your logic Halo doesn't count either.

The argument wasn't about milkage you sad lemming,it was about been able to play TLOU on PS3 so the PS4 version doesn't count,but he forgot that FH2 is also on xbox 360 on the same day so it doesn't count for xbox one either since you don't need one to play FH2,your spinning is sad.

Yeah and as you remember you didn't need an xbox one to play Titanfall,a PC will do and the specs were not even that demanding a 7770 would play it fine.

You are to big of a hypocrite to even understand how sad your argument is,but..but .. but TLOU is a milkage it doesn't count is a remake,but you have Halo collection on your list which consist of ports and re makes..lol

@blackace said:
@lglz1337 said:

@blackace: yup confirmed!

you're a lemming at heart! i know this!

I'm a True Gamer at heart.

Your a biased trolling Cow at heart. lol!! I know this!

The only true thing you are is a meltdown fanboy..

Is sad how badly you cheer for the xbox one while pretending to be unbiased it is sad,you are a lemming is ok be proud,alto is hard to be a lemming this gen and be proud of all the crap MS try to pull on you.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#708  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

This thread is the ultimate lemming meltdown thread. I told them not to get too excited for the June price drop but they wouldn't listen. They hyped it like it would be the final thing to make the XBone sell a million units in 1 month. Instead they only managed to double sales of their weakest month in May. How pathetic, neither Titanflop nor the Kinectless SKU could help XPOSBONE outsell PS4. The public has spoken lems, the XPOSBONE is inferior to the PS4 and no amount of damage control will save that POS console lol.

He new excuse now is "Wait for Halo Collection!!!11". I wonder what will happen when that also fails to meet expectations lol.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#709  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@blackace said:

@kinectthedots said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Your opinion doesn't mean shit, you really want to look at how the PS4 and xbox one line up breaks down?

Someone needs to revive the spreadsheet to put things in perspective for you lemmings.

Xbox One
--------
Sunset Overdrive
Forza Horizon 2
Project Spark
Ori and the Blind Forest
PS4
---
Drive Club
LPB 3
Samurai Warrior 4

Helldivers (TBA)

Dead Nation: Road of Devastation (already out)

Planet Side II: 9 (on PC) Already out.

Guilty Gear Xrd (2015)

Don't Starve (Already out)

TLOU R (Already on PS3)

Infamous Second Son: 8 (Already out)

War Thunder: 8 (Already Out)

Guns of Icarus Online (Already out and on PC)

Final Fantasy XIV: 8 (2015)

MLB: 2014 The Show: 8 (Already out)

Natural Doctrine (Already out in japan)

Wrong clown.

YOu keep exposing yourself as a biased xbox fanboy with every post you make and this is why people call you out. I noticed you included the Halo collection and indie level garbage like fantasia in your xbone list, typical.

Here fanboy let me fix that for you. I added Titanfall to the bone list to save you trouble of making excuses.

Tally it up clown

Not biased. Just listing the major exclusive games left for 2014. We're talking about the exclusive games coming out for the rest of 2014. Not games that have already been released or coming out in 2015 CLOWN. So NO, that's not how it is. Learn to read dumb dumb.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#710  Edited By kinectthedots

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

Look at the joke replying to my post. lol!! I never claimed anything and I'm not a lem. So you failed there once again. DX12 and the Cloud aren't even fully implemtented yet. Oopss another failure. PS4 getting outsold on it's home turf by the Wii U. Cows never have anything to say about that. Another failure. I don't have any argument concerning sale, as I don't give a shit!! Please stop owning yourself. Your an embarrassment to SW. Everyone knows it.

Video is hilarious nontheless.

It's still funny to me. Especially the part about all the remakes Sony is doing. Not just about sales.

Funny where you of the one holding to June NPD will be very interesting crap.? hahahahaha

The wii Home turf is Japan,in fact the PS3 didn't outsold the wii on Japan,so what else is new.? Unlike the xbox 360 which outsold the PS3 42 million to 25 million,and now is losing..lol

Apparently you have forgot or maybe you didn't learn it in your incredible BIG HISTORY OF PLAYING GAMES FOR YEARS than Nintendo is a Japanese company and Japan is its home turf,and that it was Nintendos before sony even as a whole company nintendo has more than 100 years old,Sony has much less.

Nintendo was founded in September 1889.

Sony was founded on May 1946 when sony as a company was founded Nintendo already was 57 years old.

Now before saying that Japan is Sony's home turf again,mind you who has win more generation in Japan,and which company controlled Japan first,maybe that way you don't look that stupid,is something that amaze me,because even America was Nintendos turf before MS and sony as well.

You don't give a sh** but you are here with a huge meltdown defending MS..hahaha epic.

@blackace said:

Xbox One

--------

Sunset Overdrive

Forza Horizon 2

Ori and the Blind Forest

PS4

---

Drive Club

LPB 3

Samurai Warrior 4

MLB on May nothing on xbox one.

TLOU in July nothing on xbox one.

Odd world new and tasty July 22 on PS4 no release date on xbox one.

Hohokum.

Natural Doctrine.

Aaru's Awakening

If incredible how the so call unbiased poster with all systems so easy see games on xbox one,but some how doesn't see games on PS4,and there are more.

@blackace said:

Horizon 2 isn't a remake and the XBox 360 version of Horizon 2 hasn't been out for over a year. There's a huge different dumb..dumb. Both version of Horizon 2 is launching on the same day. There's no milkage there. Titanfall pretty much did the same thing. Sony keep remaking older games. Only remake Microsoft has is Halo & Fable and the Fable remake was for last gen, not next-gen.

But you don't need and xbox one to play it fake manticore,FH2 is on xbox 360 which mean you don't need an xbox one just like you don't need one for Ttanfall.

Is a multiplatform..hahahaha

Now that is going by gamespot rules,i am not discounting it since i can't play it on PS4,but you can't play TLOU on xbox one so yeah fair is fair period if FH2 counts so does TLOU,specially when you put Halo collection there which consist of old ass remakes and ports of the 360 version of Halo 3 and 4.so by your logic Halo doesn't count either.

The argument wasn't about milkage you sad lemming,it was about been able to play TLOU on PS3 so the PS4 version doesn't count,but he forgot that FH2 is also on xbox 360 on the same day so it doesn't count for xbox one either since you don't need one to play FH2,your spinning is sad.

Yeah and as you remember you didn't need an xbox one to play Titanfall,a PC will do and the specs were not even that demanding a 7770 would play it fine.

You are to big of a hypocrite to even understand how sad your argument is,but..but .. but TLOU is a milkage it doesn't count is a remake,but you have Halo collection on your list which consist of ports and re makes..lol

@blackace said:
@lglz1337 said:

@blackace: yup confirmed!

you're a lemming at heart! i know this!

I'm a True Gamer at heart.

Your a biased trolling Cow at heart. lol!! I know this!

The only true thing you are is a meltdown fanboy..

Is sad how badly you cheer for the xbox one while pretending to be unbiased it is sad,you are a lemming is ok be proud,alto is hard to be a lemming this gen and be proud of all the crap MS try to pull on you.

No lemmings want to be called lems this gen they are too ashamed.

They all hide behind the manticore or hermit banner, but they can't hide their preference for xbox when making idiotic arguments in favor of xbox 1 over PS4 or bashing every exclusive PS4 that has been announced with hypocritical or no reasoning.

• Blackace
  • sts106mat
  • b4x
  • mems 1224
  • MonsieurX
  • chickenfriderice
  • Shawn30
  • DEadliNE-Zero0
  • StormyJoe
  • Xhawk27
  • FoxbatAlpha
  • Salt_The_Fries
  • speedog ect.

The list goes on and the vast majority of SW mod committee, you can't even become a mod anymore unless you are a Sony/PS fan hater.

The whole crew deny being xbox fanboys while going on a constant xbox hype/defense campaign and pitching a zelot level Sony hate/bash/smear monologue day in and day out, it's sad really.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#711  Edited By kinectthedots

@blackace said:

@kinectthedots said:

@blackace said:

@kinectthedots said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Xbox One
--------
Sunset Overdrive
Forza Horizon 2
Project Spark
Ori and the Blind Forest
PS4
---
Drive Club
LPB 3
Samurai Warrior 4

Helldivers (TBA)

Dead Nation: Road of Devastation (already out)

Planet Side II: 9 (on PC) Already out.

Guilty Gear Xrd (2015)

Don't Starve (Already out)

TLOU R (Already on PS3)

Infamous Second Son: 8 (Already out)

War Thunder: 8 (Already Out)

Guns of Icarus Online (Already out and on PC)

Final Fantasy XIV: 8 (2015)

MLB: 2014 The Show: 8 (Already out)

Natural Doctrine (Already out in japan)

Odd world new and tasty

Aaru's Awakening

Wrong clown.

Tally it up clown

Not biased. Just listing the major exclusive games left for 2014. We're talking about the exclusive games coming out for the rest of 2014. Not games that have already been released or coming out in 2015 CLOWN. So NO, that's not how it is. Learn to read dumb dumb.

Sorry jackass but we are talking about the 2014 lineup, sorry if that doesn't help your biased argument.

Reality doesn't serve lemmings well this gen. Lemmmings are always talking about the 2014 lineup...well clown, I just put it in perspective and proved lems to be full of shit.

PS4 2014 lineup >>>>>>>>>>> xbone 2014 lineup

You can stop talking now.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#712 blackace

Didn't read any of El Tormo's garbage posts. LOL!! Not wasting my time. Believe what you want biased troll.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/645/232/7ab.gif

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#713  Edited By kinectthedots

@blackace said:

Didn't read any of El Tormo's garbage posts. LOL!! Not wasting my time. Believe what you want biased troll.

poor blackace still in stage 3

bublover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#714 bublover1
Member since 2013 • 133 Posts

Shout out to all my fellow cows for their excellent analysis on the fall of the Xbox division of MS and the lemming asshurtness that's infesting this board.

This is it for the Xbox brand. Software sales are down drastically from last gen. GOLD membership is at an all-time low. Losing money on each hardware sold. Losing 3rd party support every day. Lem trash don't want to admit it, but MS is currently crying about how much they screwed up. They had the perfect chance to crush SONY but ended up self-destructing.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#715 blackace

@kinectthedots said:

@blackace said:

poor blackace still in stage 3

I'm not in any stage, except maybe the "True Gamer" stage.

I see you are somewhere between "Sadistic Fanboy mode" & "Dickhead" LOL!!

http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/254/2541456/2424264-8798775722-iNEJg.png

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#716  Edited By SambaLele
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

@blackace: Monkeys? But I thought they were cows...

Man, SW really is returning to it's roots. Even the lists are coming back.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#717 tormentos

@YD_11 said:

There isn't an answer on X1 to MLB the Show so that can be a valid point you have. But it's a stretch talking about games that have released YEARS ago to include in your ps4 count.

FFXIV - another game released before the current gen and remade in the first place because the first FFXIV in 2010 was so terrible. But include if you want

Resogun,Octodad,sportfriends,Steamworld dig,Stick it to the man -- Indiestation ftw? Please, go on! Your list is absolutely amazing! /sarcasm. Give us a break with that weak sauce.

http://www.gamerankings.com/ps4/739502-trine-2-complete-story/index.html

Trines 2 on PS4 has 85.25% on gameranking that is almost as high as Titanfall..hahahaha

Warframe is not on xbox one,Warfare is coming to xbox one which is different.

http://www.gamerankings.com/ps4/764721-towerfall-ascension/index.html

Towerfall has 87.61% hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Titanfall has 86.71..hahahahaha

FF a realm reborn has 86 on PS4..hahaha

I just love how hypocrites like you flame TLOU,FF a realm reborn and others for been pass gen,but you kiss MS ass for Halo MC collection which include games from 2001 and 2004.? Haha...HYPOCRITE

Halo MC collection is a mix of ports and re makers of old last gen games and even older gen game from the PS2 era,but some how it is great because it is Halo and on xbox one..lol

So indies like Ori and the Blind Forest count for xbox one,but indies for PS4 doesn't count,my god you pathetic lemmings have rewrite the book on hypocrisy,If Halo recycle counts,so does the TLOU,if FH2 counts then MBL,and other games that are on PS3 and other platforms but not on xbox one count like FF a realm reborn.'

Funny thing is the PS4 has more games higher rated than the xbox one live in denial fanboy..lol

bublover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#718 bublover1
Member since 2013 • 133 Posts

@tormentos said:

@YD_11 said:

Trines 2 on PS4 has 85.25% on gameranking that is almost as high as Titanfall..hahahaha

I just love how hypocrites like you flame TLOU,FF a realm reborn and others for been pass gen,but you kiss MS ass for Halo MC collection which include games from 2001 and 2004.? Haha...HYPOCRITE

Halo MC collection is a mix of ports and re makers of old last gen games and even older gen game from the PS2 era,but some how it is great because it is Halo and on xbox one..lol

So indies like Ori and the Blind Forest count for xbox one,but indies for PS4 doesn't count,my god you pathetic lemmings have rewrite the book on hypocrisy,If Halo recycle counts,so does the TLOU,if FH2 counts then MBL,and other games that are on PS3 and other platforms but not on xbox one count like FF a realm reborn.'

Funny thing is the PS4 has more games higher rated than the xbox one live in denial fanboy..lol

Incredible lemming ownage as usual, Tormentos. Keep up the good work. The end of the Xbox is near. I can't wait to play Halo on my PS4.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#719  Edited By blackace

@bublover1 said:

Incredible lemming ownage as usual, Tormentos. Keep up the good work. The end of the Xbox is near. I can't wait to play Halo on my PS4.

El Tormo is an embarrassment to SW. Everyone knows that. He's pretty much owning himself everytime he posts. He's the Jester of SW. XBox One isn't going anywhere. Microsoft make billions every year, unlike Sony or likes to lose billions every year. They are all in for the XBox product and have 100% backing by their top CEO's. It's not going anywhere. Halo is owned by Microsoft. It'll never ever be on the Playstation system. That would be like GT or Uncharted coming to the XB1. Not going to happen. Keep having your delusional dreams though, if it makes you happy.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#720 tormentos
@blackace said:

And there you go again trying to move the goal post again..

Now is about what is left and now what has hit as well 2014 start in January 1 and ends on December 31.

Basically the only exclusive you have is what Ori,and Sunset Over drive.? Because FH2 is also on xbox 360,project sparks also on PC,oh yeah you listed even a kinect game..lol

@kinectthedots said:

They all hide behind the manticore or hermit banner, but they can't hide their preference for xbox when making idiotic arguments in favor of xbox 1 over PS4 or bashing every exclusive PS4 that has been announced with hypocritical or no reasoning.

• Blackace
  • sts106mat
  • b4x
  • mems 1224
  • MonsieurX
  • chickenfriderice
  • Shawn30
  • DEadliNE-Zero0
  • StormyJoe
  • Xhawk27
  • FoxbatAlpha
  • Salt_The_Fries
  • speedog ect.

The list goes on and the vast majority of SW mod committee, you can't even become a mod anymore unless you are a Sony/PS fan hater.

The whole crew deny being xbox fanboys while going on a constant xbox hype/defense campaign and pitching a zelot level Sony hate/bash/smear monologue day in and day out, it's sad really.

Yep all they do all the time is defend the xbox one,as soon as you corner them they pretend they are hermits and say they are unbiased posters.hahahaha

Every time i see blackace pretending to be unbiased i just lol.. the sad fellow is more pro MS than bill gates..lol

@blackace said:

See you and your B4X account do exactly the same when proven wrong,hide behind gift i know you read what i posted you just don't have any arguments to counter my son,maybe you need to play more pong..lol

@blackace said:

I'm not in any stage, except maybe the "True Gamer" stage.

I see you are somewhere between "Sadistic Fanboy mode" & "Dickhead" LOL!!

Even at making gift you fail...hahahahaa

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#721 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

@bublover1 said:

@tormentos said:

Lol you guys are delusional. First off, did i include Ori? at this point i cant remember and quite frankly you can take it out and it wont make a difference. I also never discounted TLOU only that the MC Collection is better if you wanted to match up remakes.

Your ps4 games are predominantly indie, tbh. Towerfall looks like something along the same lines as Joust back in 1982.

Please list all of the great games on ps4 released since its launch that someone cant play on X1 and I'll try not to laugh at the indie titles (no promises). Go ahead and use games through 2014 that arent released yet. I truly am curious to see this comparison.

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#722  Edited By SambaLele

@blackace said:

@bublover1 said:

El Tormo is an embarrassment to SW. Everyone knows that. He's pretty much owning himself everytime he posts. He's the Jester of SW. XBox One isn't going anywhere. Microsoft make billions every year, unlike Sony or likes to lose billions every year. They are all in for the XBox product and have 100% backing by their top CEO's. It's not going anywhere. Halo is owned by Microsoft. It'll never ever be on the Playstation system. That would be like GT or Uncharted coming to the XB1. Not going to happen. Keep having your delusional dreams though, if it makes you happy.

I think people usually disconsider what he says more because of the way he writes, than because of the content of the posts. When he's not over the top, I mean. Most of the times he brings valid information, even if in a confused manner.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#723  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Aren't there any numbers that can be posted about Europe?

Zethrickk382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#724 Zethrickk382
Member since 2013 • 480 Posts

@SambaLele: Most of the times he brings valid information on his posts, even if in a confused manner.

Agreed, also he doesn't hide his bias.

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#725 SambaLele

@Zethrickk382 said:

@SambaLele: Most of the times he brings valid information on his posts, even if in a confused manner.

Agreed, also he doesn't hide his bias.

Agreed.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#726 tormentos
@YD_11 said:

Lol you guys are delusional. First off, did i include Ori? at this point i cant remember and quite frankly you can take it out and it wont make a difference. I also never discounted TLOU only that the MC Collection is better if you wanted to match up remakes.

Your ps4 games are predominantly indie, tbh. Towerfall looks like something along the same lines as Joust back in 1982.

Please list all of the great games on ps4 released since its launch that someone cant play on X1 and I'll try not to laugh at the indie titles (no promises). Go ahead and use games through 2014 that arent released yet. I truly am curious to see this comparison.

Is MLB an Indie.? Is TLOU an indie,is FF an Indie how about Infamous is that an Indie.? 4 games in the last 7 months which are not on xbox one,and are not indiesMeanwhile what did the xbox one got since January.? PvsZ and Titanfall.?

Wow that argument sounded exactly like an lemming who got banned here,he bring that exact lame comparison of but was Resogun vs Galaga,trying to downplay the fact that the game scored better than any xbox one exclusive on launch,which i correct him by the way,it was more like Defender.

And now you have the exact same lame argument to try to downplay a Indie game that scored higher than most games on xbox one as well,did you even play joust in your life dude.? Or a you repeating what other moron on the internet say.?

Loading Video...

This is Just and you don't get to shoot sh** basically you are sitting on a ostrich like bird and you have a spear or something in your hand,you have to pounce the riders on top of the other birds which will cause them turn into eggs,you have to pick those eggs before they hatch into riders again an summon another birds i know i have the game,i played on arcades when i was a young child,and i even have it on my cell phone.lol

Loading Video...

This ^^ is tower fall which is nothing resembles Joust.

Please list the great games on xbox one that i can play on PS4 since launch....

Ryse..lol DR3 meh,even Forza 5 had 79%...hahahahaha

And since January Titanfall,and Pvs Z basically,both can be played on PC and 360 just like some PS4 games,but Infamous SS is not on any console but the PS4.

@blackace said:

Don't talk about embarrassment you are a 40+ gamer who pretends to know about games than any one here because of your age,when you have prove time and time again that you know sh** even from the platforms you own.

MS did make billions every year on 2005 when they killed the xbox after 4 short years in favor of the xbox 360,when MS is face with a situation where they are going to loose they have no problems killing a product,Zune says high as well.

So regardless of their billions if the xbox one start to fall behind badly it will be chop,just like the original xbox was.

Yeah what do you expect them to say yeah we will kill the xbox bran in 4 years so fu** you who ever buy it.? Did they tell people on 2004 when Halo 2 came out that the xbox one would last 1 more year.?

What happen to Kinect after denying that they would not sold it apart.?

The only embarrassment on this board is you,well i would not say the only but probably the biggest,proclaiming how much of an unbiased poster you are,but defending MS every step of the way while trowing mud and downplaying anything on PS4,like i have tell you 100 times you fool no one but your self lemming,specially with those meltdowns you have..hahaha

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#727 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts
@kinectthedots said:

This is utter bullshit. Ignoring all your other none sense, that's actually just offensive to the mod team that takes time out of their day to clean up the filth in the community. There are tons of mods on SW who don't partake in your silly fanboy wars.

Elpresador-911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#728 Elpresador-911
Member since 2013 • 1096 Posts

Tormentos spanking blackace's ass cheeks red, lmao. Buh buh im teh true gamerz not a lem i own all teh platformz!!!!!!

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#729  Edited By sam890
Member since 2005 • 1119 Posts

You guys call us Herms mean, but damn I walk in here and Cows are putting all Lems on suicidal watch.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#730  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

• Blackace
  • sts106mat
  • b4x
  • mems 1224
  • MonsieurX
  • chickenfriderice
  • Shawn30
  • DEadliNE-Zero0
  • StormyJoe
  • Xhawk27
  • FoxbatAlpha
  • Salt_The_Fries
  • speedog ect.

The mod team doesn't hate sony.And trim your quotes to everyone quoting each other in this thread.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#731 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

@super600:

Holy massive quote chain.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#732 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@wolverine4262 said:

@super600:

Holy massive quote chain.

I just recognized that.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#733 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

booohooooo

ps4>>>>XposBone

who run the world ?

COWS!!

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#734 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts
@The_Last_Ride said:

If they were to put numbers to the Europe sales a lot of the Xbox fanboys would be hanging their selves using their own bedsheets tied to a clothes rail in their wardrobe, then make it looks like auto-erotic asphyxiation so they can deny the Xbox has failed even after death.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#735 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@edwardecl said:
@The_Last_Ride said:

If they were to put numbers to the Europe sales a lot of the Xbox fanboys would be hanging their selves using their own bedsheets tied to a clothes rail in their wardrobe, then make it looks like auto-erotic asphyxiation so they can deny the Xbox has failed even after death.

Because it is selling like crap here in Scandinavia, because we have to import it. I don't see that changing after it releases. It costs 100 bucks more even without the Kinect. I refuse to shell out 850 bucks for a console

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#736  Edited By kinectthedots

@ActicEdge said:
@kinectthedots said:

This is utter bullshit. Ignoring all your other none sense, that's actually just offensive to the mod team that takes time out of their day to clean up the filth in the community. There are tons of mods on SW who don't partake in your silly fanboy wars.

STFU.

I don't need you trying to lecture me kiddo. You are talking out of your ass. I call things the way the are and I don't curve my opinion because some twit on here has a problem or wants to ride the jock of other users.

Look tool, If you have a problem with what I say or my perspective on something then you better come with some kind of argument to show how I may be wrong, I wouldn't be against listening, but you have no argument here, just dickriding.

If anyone takes part in SW then they are fair game for criticism and that includes mods. I mean, do you have some kind of angle or argument with all this shit you are coming at me with or are you just sicking internet dick? Listen, don't try to call me out on calling others out you hypocritical jackass. If I say something, it's because that's what's happening.

Challenge!

I am willing to be you can't name me a single known pro-sony poster/fan in all of system wars who has become a mod in the last 3 years on this board, but I can name at least half a dozen known sony haters/basher who STILL bash Sony as mods, who have become mods in that time frame.

Put it to the test twit, I don't post this shit just because of some kind of fanboy delusion. You come in defend like a cheer leading idiot thinking you have a stance but If I said it, it's because that is the way it is. Again, I invite you to prove me wrong. Facts and proof is what I'll listen to, not your idiotic ass kissing bullshit.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#737 ActicEdge

@kinectthedots said:

STFU.

I don't need you trying to lecture me kiddo. You are talking out of your ass. I call things the way the are and I don't curve my opinion because some twit on here has a problem or wants to ride the jock of other users.

Look tool, If you have a problem with what I say or my perspective on something then you better come with some kind of argument to show how I may be wrong, I wouldn't be against listening, but you have no argument here, just dickriding.

If anyone takes part in SW then they are fair game for criticism and that includes mods. I mean, do you have some kind of angle or argument with all this shit you are coming at me with or are you just sicking internet dick? Listen, don't try to call me out on calling others out you hypocritical jackass. If I say something, it's because that's what's happening.

Challenge!

I am willing to be you can't name me a single known pro-sony poster/fan in all of system wars who has become a mod in the last 3 years on this board, but I can name at least half a dozen known sony haters/basher who STILL bash Sony as mods, who have become mods in that time frame.

Put it to the test twit, I don't post this shit just because of some kind of fanboy delusion. You come in defend like a cheer leading idiot thinking you have a stance but If I said it, it's because that is the way it is. Again, I invite you to prove me wrong. Facts and proof is what I'll listen to, not your idiotic ass kissing bullshit.

No, I disagree. You do need a lecture because you lack tact and like to talk a lot of bullshit and hide behind "oh I'm calling out duh liarz" You have an account for 1 year and you now think you can sit here and tell me how SW "really" runs? Yeah, **** outta here man, you don't know shit about shit. Dick riding is what you and Tormentos do. You guys get in a big circle and suck the utter of Sony (which is fine) while killing any legitimate discussion (which is not fine) because I guess it gets you off or something. I dunno, I don't really care to get into it with idiots.

However, the mods of SW actually take time to keep this place from further delving into a cess pool of ignorance due to the shit that you love to do. Mainly, disrupt discussion with silly call outs like an internet guy tough guy. News flash, no one gives a shit. Mods aren't exempt from criticism or being disagreed with. However they should be exempt from petty attack and all being labeled as anti Sony/pro Ms shills just because you suck and see what you wanna see.

Also, you don't get to be a mod just because you're pro Sony, you get to be a mod based on your demeanor and objectivity. Just because you feel that Gamespot isn't honouring the utter of Sony with mod support, doesn't imply a bias. For example, super600 is a mod who doesn't engage in fanboy wars nor will you see him aimlessly shitting on any company. But I suppose that doesn't count because he isn't "pro sony" opposed to being "pro common sense". Your a joke.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#738 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

This thread ... wow. You'd figure the only reason people would post in here would be gloat, but instead it's just become a collection of meltdowns by the usual suspects.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#739  Edited By ActicEdge

@Dire_Weasel said:

This thread ... wow. You'd figure the only reason people would post in here would be gloat, but instead it's just become a collection of meltdowns by the usual suspects.

It's a pretty sad thread but SW you know. Sad too since this month has a lot of good data to discuss.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#740 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

I see the cows are obsessed over sales as always.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#741 ActicEdge

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Cows AND Actic. :P

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#742 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@ActicEdge said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

I am disappoint in you.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#743 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

• Blackace
  • sts106mat
  • b4x
  • mems 1224
  • MonsieurX
  • chickenfriderice
  • Shawn30
  • DEadliNE-Zero0
  • StormyJoe
  • Xhawk27
  • FoxbatAlpha
  • Salt_The_Fries
  • speedog ect.

Chooo Chooo

all aboard the train to crazy town

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#744 lostrib
@lostrib said:

Chooo Chooo

all aboard the train to crazy town

I was wrong

We've already arrived there

@kinectthedots said:
@ActicEdge said:
@kinectthedots said:

STFU.

Challenge!

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#745 ActicEdge

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@ActicEdge said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

I am disappoint in you.

Numbers are really interesting though. Following performance is fun.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#746 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
@super600 said:

The mod team doesn't hate sony.And trim your quotes to everyone quoting each other in this thread.

Reminds me of the "media is biased against Sony" mantra that popped up all the time. Cows have some odd conspiracies rolling around in their minds.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#747 lostrib

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@super600 said:

Reminds me of the "media is biased against Sony" mantra that popped up all the time. Cows have some odd conspiracies rolling around in their minds.

What happened to CowSpot?

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#748  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@lostrib said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@super600 said:

What happened to CowSpot?

Put on hiatus until the next inevitable Xbox flop.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#749 tormentos

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Well is that thing how do you people call it.... Oh Yeah Karma.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#750 lostrib

@tormentos said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Well is that thing how do you people call it.... Oh Yeah Karma.

Can you try that again in english?