chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#501 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

@sts106mat: Yeah I rarely play my PS4 right now lol....but people are buying it up for that potential I guess.

I received a free Destiny beta code from someone in this forum and I chose the X1 version because of XBL...I don't know if it's my type of game or not so I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#503  Edited By Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

Anyone know what the actual numbers were?

Heh, and just like last month, here's Stormy with the the tin-foil hat thinking that somehow the leaked NPD numbers "aren't real".

Good luck with that, chief.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#505  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

I don't have meltdowns. I think I've told you that about 100000000 times. I own all the systems. I don't need to get mad or flustered over any of the consoles or games.

I am unbiased. I love my PS4 and PSVita. I've said this many times on here. Also love the 3DS. I've posted picks showing all my consoles. Just because I bash Cows immature biased comments doesn't make me a lem. You Cows think everyone are lems who post comments that disagree with anything you say. This is a FACT. That why you Cows are a joke.

I don't only defend M$. I've defended Sony & Nintendo products as well. Specifically the 3DS, Wii U, PSVita and games like Infamous SS. The problem is Nintendo & Sony doesn't get bashed as much as Microsoft on SW, so what really needs to be defended for them?

Gift attacks. LOL!!

I don't have time to be posting on here as much. Unlike you, I have a life and a daughter to spend my precious time with. I'm usually only on here when I'm at work and bored.

You do have meltdowns ask people here...hahaha

You are as unbiased as me...hahhaaha

I also had all consoles last gen didn't make me unbiased and sure as hell doesn't make you,trying to look unbiased when all you do is defend MS ass is a joke,is not even funny you are not even close to be unbiased which is ok by the way,i am biased to i just don't deny it like you,Stormy,Delta,Sts106mats,your B4X account and some others.

You are a lemming be proud..

You don't praise ANYTHING on XB1 or Wii U. I praise things on PS4 and Wii U. So I never defended Infamous SS? Go back and look at Infamous SS posts. lol!! I've never defended the PSVita? lol!! B4X is not my account. I've defended Nintendo as well. I definitely believe they won the E3. Very excited about the games they've shown and will get a Wii U either at the end of they year or next year. You guys think many of the hermits on here are Lems. LOL!! Cows have no clue. Believe what you want. Proud to be a manticore. True gamer for life.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#507 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

269k for PS4, 197k for X1 lol

and the excuse of 'bu-bu-bu x1 is more expensive!!!' cant be used anymore. price parity and still cant sell more than ps4

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

and the excuse of 'bu-bu-bu x1 is more expensive!!!' cant be used anymore. price parity and still cant sell more than ps4

I was not aware that they completely stopped selling kinect bundles

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#510 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

@Dire_Weasel said:

@kuu2 said:

200k for The One is a great number for June. As I said The Pauperstation4 would still win and the Wii1.5 would be last.

They didn't hit 200k, they had a $100 price drop, and it was a five-week month.

You should save some of your denial for July, you're going to need it.

Sony Fan continues to show the scares from last gens beat down even though they are currently winning this gen.

So sad.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#511 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Dire_Weasel said:

@kuu2 said:

200k for The One is a great number for June. As I said The Pauperstation4 would still win and the Wii1.5 would be last.

Price drop hit on the 9th. That doesn't matter though.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#512  Edited By Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@StormyJoe said:

Anyone know what the actual numbers were?

I don't think the numbers are released to the public anymore. We just have estimates.

Gotcha. Thanks.

np

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#513 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Shhhhhhhh..........That is a critical thought that will confuse him.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#514 chikenfriedrice

@sts106mat said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@sts106mat: Yeah I rarely play my PS4 right now lol....but people are buying it up for that potential I guess.

I received a free Destiny beta code from someone in this forum and I chose the X1 version because of XBL...I don't know if it's my type of game or not so I'm looking forward to checking it out.

I haven't played on my PS4 in about a week, i got "valiant hearts" to play with the wife, but she's been busy with other stuff at the moment.

I am playing ACIV (cause i never finished it ) and titanfall on my one.

I pre-ordered destiny on the PS4, cause if i am going to enjoy the game, i want to be sure i get the best version and the exclusive content. The DS4 isn't bad at all for shooters, though i do prefer the XB1 pad overall.

Really really looking forward to getting the last of us though.

I never finished TLOU on the PS3, so I am looking forward to playing the PS4 version....via gamefly though lol

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#515 ghostwarrior786

@MonsieurX said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

they offered a bundle without it didnt they? so why does the kinect bundle still matter? they offered a price parity edition and people still bought ps4 more

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#516 chikenfriedrice

@scottpsfan14: I do not see the meltdown....having a rational discussion.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#518 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

@Dire_Weasel said:

@kuu2 said:

197k is basically 200k. Give or take some percentage of error (usually + or - 5%). If you're sweating 3k, you're missing the big picture.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#519 MonsieurX
@ghostwarrior786 said:

@MonsieurX said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

they offered a bundle without it didnt they? so why does the kinect bundle still matter? they offered a price parity edition and people still bought ps4 more

Because people still might buy it?

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#520 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I love how cows think that a price drop will somehow magically create sales records when the entire Internet is still giving MS bas press. Microsoft needs to fix people's one sided opinions and open their eyes. These sales might not change until after the fall when PS4 owners see there is nothing to play.

This might be the worst form of DC I've seen in a while. A price drop is indeed supposed to boost sales.Why else would you drop the price?

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#522 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

The Playstation brand sells on name alone this gen. It's going to be this way for a long time.

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#523 chikenfriedrice

@scottpsfan14 said:

@chikenfriedrice: Well if you're confident your heads on straight, I can't speak for you.

Always straight

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#524 ActicEdge

@chikenfriedrice said:

I never finished TLOU on the PS3, so I am looking forward to playing the PS4 version....via gamefly though lol

Great game, hope you enjoy it. I wanna play it again myself but PS4 is not a purchase anytime soon.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#525  Edited By MonsieurX

@sailor232 said:

The Playstation brand sells on name alone this gen. It's going to be this way for a long time.

Which is kinda sad

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#526 ghostwarrior786

@MonsieurX said:
@ghostwarrior786 said:

@MonsieurX said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

they buy it through choice, it still counts as a x1 sold on npd so i dont understand ur argument. both consoles were the same price and ms still couldnt sell equal to or more than ps4 in their home country

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#527 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50555 Posts

@MonsieurX said:
@ghostwarrior786 said:

@MonsieurX said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Great, now you're arguing just for the sake of it.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#529 ActicEdge

@Ragnarok1051 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I love how cows think that a price drop will somehow magically create sales records when the entire Internet is still giving MS bas press. Microsoft needs to fix people's one sided opinions and open their eyes. These sales might not change until after the fall when PS4 owners see there is nothing to play.

This might be the worst form of DC I've seen in a while. A price drop is indeed supposed to boost sales.Why else would you drop the price?

Side note but this isn't really a price drop in the traditional sense. It's just lowering the barrier of entry but they are excluding an expensive compeonent to lower the price. It would be like a padless WiiU. They didn't technically drop the price, they just made it easier for people to jump in. Any how, he is correct that a price drop without games, marketing and shifted consumer perception is useless. If it was just price holding back the X1 and nothing else, it would have sold better than this but I think we can all agree that the system has other problems. His PS4 has no games thing is none sense though considering X1 and PS4 share the exact same library. People who early adapt to consoles also buy them for the promise of FUTURE games so he is REALLY spouting crap.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#530 B4X

@blackace:

@tormentos said:

@Krelian-co said:

you two keep getting meltdowns and insulting people with 3rd grader insults, i think is pretty safe to think it is.

Same meltdowns.

Same pretending to be unbiased manticores.

Same defending only MS.

Same gift attacks when corner..hahahaha

And while B4X posting has been on the rise Blackace one has been going down.lol

Why are you arguing with these two jackass shills? If you say anything remotely negative about Sony or good about Microsoft. You're a enemy of the state. Labeled a fanboy. If you debate them into a corner, you're having a meltdown or some other stupid shit. Average IQ possibly 95 on these guys. You have been beaten with stupid.

I just seem to meltdown or become severely ass-hurt when their IQ fails them.

Sony is bringing, Driveclub, and LBP3. Against Sunset Overdrive, Halo Collection and FH2 this year. Possibly all great games.

Guess what...I know which games are better. I don't need to waste my breath. I do though for the love of the game.

Shits easy money. Their fanboy makes it easy. I have so many threads to bump for what these shills say. It will be glorious.

Hang tight. I am still working.

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#531  Edited By chikenfriedrice

@sts106mat said:

@chikenfriedrice: I've had my copy on pre-order for months, only a couple of weeks to wait

Yup time to dust off my DS4 lol

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#533 chikenfriedrice

@sts106mat said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@sts106mat said:

@chikenfriedrice: I've had my copy on pre-order for months, only a couple of weeks to wait

Yup time to dust off my DS4 lol

dont forget to plug the fucker in first and charge it up lol

So true

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#534  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

So much salty tears from lems in this thread lol. How many excuses have we heard since the Xbone launched?

"B...bu....bu...but teh Xbone has not launched in tier 2 countries like Uganda! It will outsell PS4 when it does!!!1"

"Don't worry Titanfall will save teh Xbone, just you wait!!!1"

"Don't worry 10% GPU boost will give Xbone teh edge!!1"

"Teh pricedrop will save teh Xbone!!!11"

Now the excuse is that PS4 has no games despite PS4 having a larger library and more higher rated games than Xflop on Metacritic. To add salt to the injury, PS4 runs most multiplats at twice the resolution, framerate and with better effects on a lot of multiplats. I guess you have to resort to making up bullshit facts when you can't win the games or sales argument, poor lems.

The new excuse now is "wait till Halo Master Chief Collection!!1 xbone will sell 5 billion copies!!!1". I wonder what will happen when that also fails to give the Xflop a lead. Will lems finally give up? Based on their track record they probably won't lol.

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#536 chikenfriedrice

@ActicEdge said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Great game, hope you enjoy it. I wanna play it again myself but PS4 is not a purchase anytime soon.

Yeah I was enjoying it on the PS3 but got side tracked....so should be a good time.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#537 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

@kuu2 said:

Sony Fan continues to show the scares from last gens beat down even though they are currently winning this gen.

So sad.

I see you're not taking my advice about saving your denial for July. Suit yourself.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#538 B4X

@super600 said:

@tormentos said:

So where are the lemmings.?

No Stormyjoe,Kingtito,Kuu2,Sts106mats,delta,Williambaker and the rest.?

All i see is Blackace meltdown from his alter account B4X....lol

This was rather a hard one for lemms,so do we declare the PS4 winner of the gen now or do we wait until 2016.?

Do you have proof of that?

That is the ONLY way he can counter me. He types BS by the truckload. I call out his dumb. I become Blackace.

I post facts. He says game sales are irrelevant. Then I become blackace. See how this mental midget operates?

A box or rocks is more of a challenge. It's all the poor guy has.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#541  Edited By B4X

@b4x said:

@misterpmedia said:

@b4x said:

@lglz1337:

Ian SherrVerified account‏@iansherr17m

Xbox adds that XB1 and 360 "combined sold the most games across all console platforms."#NPD

@misterpmedia said:

Straight from Sony PR:

• PlayStation 4 was #1 in sales for the sixth consecutive month and remains the cumulative leader for next generation game consoles.
  • PlayStation 4 was #1 for next generation software sales, with PS4 leading two of the top three titles.
  • PlayStation was #1 in combined home console hardware sales (PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3) for the month.
  • The biggest next generation software titles, including Watch_Dogs, UFC and FIFA 14, were #1 on PlayStation 4, further demonstrating that PS4 is the platform of choice for blockbuster games.

read what you quoted and made bold, simpletonlem.

Microsoft PR: Combined software sales of Xbox 1 & 360.

Sony PR: Next gen software sales.

No mention of combined PS4 and PS3 software sales winning June NPD? Sony would make this very CLEAR if it were the case.

what?

Just more BS again I see. Maybe you're making another misleading FUD thread and to busy to answer me? :P

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#542 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

GTFO lemmings and hermits you're not welcome in this cows party!

go meltdown sonewhere else!

who run the world ? COWS!

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#543  Edited By B4X

@scottpsfan14: Man you have had 12+ hours to prove my fanboy? What's up?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#546  Edited By MonsieurX

@lglz1337 said:

GTFO lemmings and hermits you're not welcome in this cows party!

go meltdown sonewhere else!

who run the world ? COWS!

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#547 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

lmao Blackace denying he has meltdowns. Adorable.

And sts106mat finally shows up to an NPD thread!

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#548  Edited By LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

lmao Blackace denying he has meltdowns. Adorable.

And sts106mat finally shows up to an NPD thread!

Having a meltdown, about not having meltdowns.

Anyway, great numbers all around.

Impressed by how well the ps4 continues to sell. Nothing really stops that train.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#550  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@MonsieurX: no silly hermit/lemming GTFO

no need for salty tears in this party