Journey "announced" for the PS4... Regurgitation Station!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@blackace said:

It's not really the same thing. I agree there is some milkage there with Halo: Master Chief Collection, but for one, these games are not just from last gen, but the previous generation as well. Secondly the value of this remastered collection is greater then any remastered series coming to the PS4. If they had remastered Flow, Flower and Journey and brought it to the PS4 for $9.99, that would make more sense to me. It would still be milkage, but at least it would be a great value. Someone mentioned Valkyrie Chronicles. Hell yes, I would love to see all 3 of these games remastered and brought to the PS4 as a collectors edition. Would this be milkage? Sure, but the excellent value of the package would be well worth it. If Sony and Microsoft are going to continue to try and milk older last-gen games to next-gen, they need to do it right, or not at all.

It is the only game not on 360 is Halo 2,the rest are on xbox 360,and you can buy them cheap for 4 dollars on amazon or less,even Halo 4.

Halo 4 $12.50 New $4 dollars used.

Halo 3 $10 dollars new $1 dollar used..lol

Halo CE $18 dollars new, $13 dollars used

I can buy Halo3,4 and CE for 360 for $18 dollars all 3. so i would be paying what $42 dollars for Halo 2.?

2 are from last gen and 2 from the gen before it,but 3 of the 4 are on xbox 360,so yeah you are paying for Halo 2 $60 dollars,which is a joke.

I see your talking about Flow and Flower do you know they are cross buy.? So that mean i don't pay a single cent on PS4 to get them,they are FREE now if all remake were like this i would love it,Halo collection and TLOU should have been cross buy,to any one who had the game on xbox 360 or PS3,and Halo 2 sold for $15 or $20.

So there is a great chance that Journey is free by cross buy,just like Flower and Flow,can't beat that dude.

@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14: When a system is NOT doing something another system is doing...It's just hot air and BS until it is topped.

You know this. To say Ryse can run on the PS4 at 1080p is BS when the last 3-4 games are running at 900p on the PS4. That is an assumption ONLY. There is no proof. Play Ryse when, if you get a X1. Then talk.

Watching videos on the net is just that..Play it then talk.

edit:2

What 3 to 4 games lately are 900p.?

The PS4 has more power so yeah it could run at 1080p and with higher frames to,just like i am sure the xbox one would run The Order as well just water down.

@b4x said:

Watchdogs, UFC. My bad the last 2.

Watchdogs is 792p on xbox one and runs more consistent frames on PS4..

Basically you owned your self..lol

@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14: I played both games. Opinions. Resolution and size does not = what I see on screen.

Play RYSE then come back and make this claim? That's all I ask. Ryse at times will drop your jaw to the floor.

I am not saying that Infamous doesn't look impressive, It looks amazing. I just think Ryse looks amazing. Play it. If you get an X1 like you say?

My god Ryse is a freaking enclosed path guided game,is not even comparable to Infamous which not only has 1080p resolution also has faster frames,don't drop into the teens,and is freaking open world,is like Forza Horizon 2 beating Drive Club graphics wise for that to happen the xbox one most be way more powerful than the PS4.

Reason why FH2 doesn't look even close Drive Club,Infamous is superior from basically every angle,hell it even boost better AA as well,which is why those screen posted look so damn sharp and clean.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#202  Edited By parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

@bbkkristian said:

So, does anyone else miss backwards compatibility yet?

I think playing last gen games in general is a waste of time un less they're games that really stand the test of time, like Journey (TLOU will not stand the test of time).

BC is not worth the cost for manufacturing, ever.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#203 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:
@bublover1 said:

@FastRobby said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Yeah, Halo's the only thing Xbox has.

And, of course, you've got to drag in a whole new bunch of teenagers to replace the former lemmings who have abandoned the brand.

Hahahahahahahahaha, only cows think like that, it's like I would say: PS only has tlou, that's why they are creating a remake... But I wouldn't say something like that, because I'm not a child, or I don't act like one. Grow up.

Even better. The PlayStation family has Naughty Dog.

MS only has a bunch of B-tier and C-tier studios that will never make a game as critically acclaimed as Naughty Dog games. They'll sell a few million, but only because lems need to prove to cows that they too have 'good games'. LOL

Forza games are as Critically acclaimed as ND games, they are both AAAE franchises so i don't see your point, you don't half spout a load of nonsense dude.

Stop living in the past. I rate studios by what they can produce here and now, not what they've produced 10 years back. Otherwise, final fantasy would still be a AAA franchise even after the past 3 hiccups from XIII.

Why say ND "games" if you dont want to live in the past? Here and Now ND is remaking a game from last year and Turn 10 may be working on Forza 6. You use ND "games" which obviously includes past releases but others cant with Turn 10?

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#204 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FastRobby said:

Hahahahahahahahaha, only cows think like that, it's like I would say: PS only has tlou, that's why they are creating a remake... But I wouldn't say something like that, because I'm not a child, or I don't act like one. Grow up.

Sony has an arsenal of first and second party studios. Microsoft has Remedy. 343i is still an unknown quantity considering Halo 4.

@bublover1 said:

LOL... And you think Halo 5 is going to sell as well as its predecessors? I'd like to smell the farts you're smelling. Not even sniffing cow farts will make you this delusional.

Halo is done. Halo 5 will sell 5 million LTD.

Yeah, ever since Halo 3 the series has seen real sales contraction. I'd be worried if I was Phil Spencer.

@delta3074 said:

Forza games are as Critically acclaimed as ND games, they are both AAAE franchises so i don't see your point, you don't half spout a load of nonsense dude.

Forza 5 got 80 in Metacritic. Wind your neck in.

Series fatigue from annualisation will make things worse.

Uncharted is 89 on MC, they are both AA so i suggest it's you that winds your neck in sunshine, appears that the only thing i was wrong about is that they are BOTH AAA franchises because NEITHER is

Self ownage at it's finest,lol

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 delta3074

@cainetao11 said:

@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:
@bublover1 said:

@FastRobby said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Yeah, Halo's the only thing Xbox has.

And, of course, you've got to drag in a whole new bunch of teenagers to replace the former lemmings who have abandoned the brand.

Even better. The PlayStation family has Naughty Dog.

MS only has a bunch of B-tier and C-tier studios that will never make a game as critically acclaimed as Naughty Dog games. They'll sell a few million, but only because lems need to prove to cows that they too have 'good games'. LOL

Stop living in the past. I rate studios by what they can produce here and now, not what they've produced 10 years back. Otherwise, final fantasy would still be a AAA franchise even after the past 3 hiccups from XIII.

Why say ND "games" if you dont want to live in the past? Here and Now ND is remaking a game from last year and Turn 10 may be working on Forza 6. You use ND "games" which obviously includes past releases but others cant with Turn 10?

i wouldn't expect any better, dude doesn't even know what Philosophical actually means, i Scored a Goal so he moved the Goal posts.

I love it here, i really do mate:)

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#206 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@delta3074: So do I. Only on the internet when you cant look someone in the eye, can they doge and move goal posts in order to avoid having the integrity to admit when they were mistaken.

ominous_titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#207 ominous_titan
Member since 2009 • 1217 Posts

It's just a matter of time before Shadow of the Colossus and Ico are announced for Ps4

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@delta3074 said:

Uncharted is 89 on MC, they are both AA so i suggest it's you that winds your neck in sunshine, appears that the only thing i was wrong about is that they are BOTH AAA franchises because NEITHER is

Hardly self ownage when Uncharted is one point off AAA whilst Forza 5 is barely even AA. Talk about spin, you used to be a decent poster delta but wtf is this shit lol.

What majestic reaching when you have to pull a 7 year old game that's one point of AAA to damage control Forza's most recent title that's almost an A.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#209 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

Next gen won't start unless you guys let the previous gens games go already. You guys buying the regurgitated milk games is only encouraging this bad behavior. Just like how PS+ is required now. It only happened because the cows let it happen.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 delta3074

@hoosier7 said:

@delta3074 said:

Hardly self ownage when Uncharted is one point off AAA whilst Forza 5 is barely even AA. Talk about spin, you used to be a decent poster delta but wtf is this shit lol.

What majestic reaching when you have to pull a 7 year old game that's one point of AAA to damage control Forza's most recent title that's almost an A.

firstly, only a point off or not a AA is AA whichever way you slice it making neither a AAA franchise=FACT

When i was talking about self ownage i was talking about myself dude, lighten up.

You can't be 'Almost ' pregnant dude, you are either Pregnant or not, in just the same way you can not be 'Almost' a AAA title or 'Almost' an A title, Both have a AA title in there franchise so neither is a AAA Franchise across the board.

Don't care how you feel about my posting either, Sorry:)

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#211 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

Journey is magical, lots of people missed it last gen so it only makes sense

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

I don't care who you are, that's some funny stuff right there - good one...

PS4... Regurgitation Station!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 tormentos

@delta3074 said:

firstly, only a point off or not a AA is AA whichever way you slice it making neither a AAA franchise=FACT

When i was talking about self ownage i was talking about myself dude, lighten up.

You can't be 'Almost ' pregnant dude, you are either Pregnant or not, in just the same way you can not be 'Almost' a AAA title or 'Almost' an A title, Both have a AA title in there franchise so neither is a AAA Franchise across the board.

Last 2 ND games.

Uncharted 3 92 on Meta.

TLOU 95 on Meta.

Last 2 Turn 10 games.

Forza Horizon 85

Forza 5 80...

Come one man Turn 10 when backward,specially if you compare it with Forza 4 which has 91,you may say the same about ND after Uncharted 2,but they didn't go that backward.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By tormentos
@SecretPolice said:

I don't care who you are, that's some funny stuff right there - good one...

PS4... Regurgitation Station!

lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By tormentos

@FastRobby said:

Isn't Horizon made by a different studio? Or atleast for the biggest part? Like now FH2 will have drivatars, so in a way it is developed by Turn 10, but not really...

Well that doesn't mean much,Forza 5 is even lower rated than FH,but yeah the game is develop by playground games.

So that mean Forza 4 91 + Forza 5 80 vs Uncharted 3 92 and TLOU 95.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#218 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

I don't get why microsof doesn't copy some game and release on their system. It seem Sony is just laughing at this point.

For example:

Instead of gears 2, 3, 4......make the same game, but call it something like....let's say.....Journey lol

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 delta3074

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

Last 2 ND games.

Uncharted 3 92 on Meta.

TLOU 95 on Meta.

Last 2 Turn 10 games.

Forza Horizon 85

Forza 5 80...

Come one man Turn 10 when backward,specially if you compare it with Forza 4 which has 91,you may say the same about ND after Uncharted 2,but they didn't go that backward.

I don't have goal posts like Cows dude, i don't over complicate things by saying that somehow old games Don't count and i don't look at trends, to me it's simple, both Franchises have at least one game that isn't AAA so in my mind neither is a AAA franchise, it's as simple as that as far as i am concerned.

Why over complicate something that is essentially simple?

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#221  Edited By tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

Godny Domination Continuation.

Getting ready for this worldclass slayage!.