Jimquisition: Why The PS4 Is Kicking Xbox One's Arse

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by Solid_Max13 (3527 posts) -

@kuu2 said:
@Solid_Max13 said:

I think there's many reasons why the PS4 is kicking the Xboxes ass, one is obviously price, it's a damn good advantage and it's helping them a lot, two is PS+ you get free games for a minimal price per year, it's a damn good deal considering Xbox live is same amount but hasn't gotten to where PS+ is as of yet. Third is the E3 it still left a bad taste in many peoples mouths and kinect is still useless unless Ms either cuts the cord or does something of value with it. Lastly a lot of Xbox people last gen started buying PS3's mainly cause of a lotnofnfriends brand new IPs that kept coming out, MS IMO didn't have the games that don't kept pushing towards the end of the gen the past 3 years, it felt like MS just didn't care and all they were going for was timed DLC and content here and there, it goes without saying MS can bounce back but they got arrogant last gen, lems here claim Ms has tons and tons of money which is true, but if so why not aquirre some studios and dev teams they would lead Sony like no tomorrow, and they could have easily last gen as well.

Agree mostly with this and indies weren't mentioned..............shocking.

Also why by a dev when you can purchase exclusivity which Sony can't do? A lot less money in the long term and you get all the same benefits. If the franchise is successful then you can purchase as in the case of Gears.

It's just a lack of third party and first party devs, Honestly last gen MS could've mopped the floor with Sony had they continued the way they had when they started the gen. Also as for indies take them or leave them but people are becoming more aware of them on both platforms, I feel this gen will be a gen with a lot indies that surprise us, my guess at least.

#52 Posted by lglz1337 (3129 posts) -

headshot delivered

ultraa ultraaa kill

he. is right and you are wrong uhmuhm lemmings hahaha

#53 Edited by SolidTy (42441 posts) -

Well, having better polices (PS+ gives PS4 games, XBL doesn't do the same for Xbone), having more games for the machine, having more power under the hood, and most crucially having a great and better pricepoint are all things in Sony's favor right now for the PS4.

We'll see if they can maintain this direction. E3's coming.

#54 Posted by MBirdy88 (7688 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia: The fact that indy games generally do not sell well, that kind of makes this argument... stupid.

@Scipio8 said:

Indie games no system seller, OP thread backfire lol

Comment backfires all around you mean? He's not talking about how indies sell systems or sell well. LOL He's talking about the availability of games on each system and upcoming games too. Opinions will always be opinions but he raises a substantial argument as to why the PS4 is kicking the Xbox One's arse..one you both kinda missed completely.

Whats the point of having a game "available" if no one buys it?

The bolded is just you speculating, and literally nothing more. They are available to buy. Some people will, some people won't. It expands the game library whether you like it or not. Doesn't matter if you like them or not personally, some people will.

It's not anymore speculation than the guy in the video's conclusions. He even said they don't sell millions of licenses for indy games.

So, he basically said "the PS4 is currently better because it offers a lot more downloadable games that no one buys".

Doesn't disprove what I said. Jim is welcome to state his opinion on whether he thinks anyone will buy them or not a lot like you did. If the choice is there to expand a game library, people will take it.

I am not sure what you mean. That Jim guy said the PS4 was winning because if Indy games. I said that's BS, because (and he even said so in the video) indy games don't sell that well.

It's like telling someone "the Camry is selling so well because it has a removable trunk and removable headlights as options", even though no one buys Camrys with those options.

Doesn't matter if you find it BS, the facts are clear. PS4 is winning.

And it's not only because of indie games,... PS4 is just a better package as a whole. That's what he was trying to say.

well no.... he said indie games help break up the wait for retail games... thats ALL he says.

kinda ironic that other than resogun and towerfall.... you dont need a PS4 to play the rest....

#56 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (6140 posts) -
#57 Edited by edwardecl (2108 posts) -

To be honest I have no idea why either of the consoles are selling... there's not any games or collection of games worth the initial cost of buying the system yet.

#58 Posted by iloveatlus (255 posts) -

I didn't buy a Playstation 4 to play indie games.

#59 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4074 posts) -

72% increase in PS4 sales in the UK in Titanshit week.

Lems are PISSED

#60 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

"B...bu....bu.....bu......but Titanfall!!1"

#61 Posted by illmatic87 (15156 posts) -

It's doing better because it's a cheaper console.

That's mostly all there is to it.

#62 Posted by Heil68 (43450 posts) -

It really is MS's fault. They had an aboriton of a reveal, then got knocked the fuck out at E3. They had to shit can all their "hard" work and their vision of the Xbone and say...lol, just kidding guys, we want to follow SONY's by gamers for gamers mantra.

#63 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

@kuu2 said:
@Solid_Max13 said:

I think there's many reasons why the PS4 is kicking the Xboxes ass, one is obviously price, it's a damn good advantage and it's helping them a lot, two is PS+ you get free games for a minimal price per year, it's a damn good deal considering Xbox live is same amount but hasn't gotten to where PS+ is as of yet. Third is the E3 it still left a bad taste in many peoples mouths and kinect is still useless unless Ms either cuts the cord or does something of value with it. Lastly a lot of Xbox people last gen started buying PS3's mainly cause of a lotnofnfriends brand new IPs that kept coming out, MS IMO didn't have the games that don't kept pushing towards the end of the gen the past 3 years, it felt like MS just didn't care and all they were going for was timed DLC and content here and there, it goes without saying MS can bounce back but they got arrogant last gen, lems here claim Ms has tons and tons of money which is true, but if so why not aquirre some studios and dev teams they would lead Sony like no tomorrow, and they could have easily last gen as well.

Agree mostly with this and indies weren't mentioned..............shocking.

Also why by a dev when you can purchase exclusivity which Sony can't do? A lot less money in the long term and you get all the same benefits. If the franchise is successful then you can purchase as in the case of Gears.

I would rather have stable of good studios than trying to buy exclusives. How many good exclusives did Microsoft buy in the last 3 or 4 years of the Xbox 360? All Microsoft is doing luring in early adopters. Once they have a large enough base they have zero incentive to buy more content. Now lemmings think Microsoft is doing great with exclusives when though are really games that should have been released on 360(Dead Rising 3 and Ryse were 360 games.) I seriously doubt Microsoft will be able to secure many more top quality 3rd party exclusives with PS4 leading this generation now.

#64 Posted by nervmeister (15185 posts) -

@speedfog said:

Okay. Then what are you, kuu, and FoxBatAlpha doing here?

#65 Posted by hoosier7 (3780 posts) -

The price has crashed here in the UK, pretty sure one or two places sold the X1 at the same price as the PS4, after the official price drop and bundling of Titanfall for free it's definitely the same price if you pick up a game with a PS4. You'd think that plus the Titanfall release would make it outsell the PS4 but it was still behind.

There's more to it than price.

#66 Posted by getyeryayasout (7172 posts) -

I tend to agree with him. Sony's been giving PS owners a diverse catalog of games well before this gen. It's why my PS3 sold me a PS4.

#67 Edited by Suppaman100 (3771 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia: The fact that indy games generally do not sell well, that kind of makes this argument... stupid.

@Scipio8 said:

Comment backfires all around you mean? He's not talking about how indies sell systems or sell well. LOL He's talking about the availability of games on each system and upcoming games too. Opinions will always be opinions but he raises a substantial argument as to why the PS4 is kicking the Xbox One's arse..one you both kinda missed completely.

The bolded is just you speculating, and literally nothing more. They are available to buy. Some people will, some people won't. It expands the game library whether you like it or not. Doesn't matter if you like them or not personally, some people will.

It's not anymore speculation than the guy in the video's conclusions. He even said they don't sell millions of licenses for indy games.

So, he basically said "the PS4 is currently better because it offers a lot more downloadable games that no one buys".

Doesn't disprove what I said. Jim is welcome to state his opinion on whether he thinks anyone will buy them or not a lot like you did. If the choice is there to expand a game library, people will take it.

I am not sure what you mean. That Jim guy said the PS4 was winning because if Indy games. I said that's BS, because (and he even said so in the video) indy games don't sell that well.

It's like telling someone "the Camry is selling so well because it has a removable trunk and removable headlights as options", even though no one buys Camrys with those options.

And it's not only because of indie games,... PS4 is just a better package as a whole. That's what he was trying to say.

well no.... he said indie games help break up the wait for retail games... thats ALL he says.

kinda ironic that other than resogun and towerfall.... you dont need a PS4 to play the rest....

If you think that's all he said you need to rewatch it.

This is what he said outside of the indie argument:

PS+ is vastly superior to live and gives more value, Xbone gets an occasional game (Titanfall) to keep it relevant but has a bleak future, MS is deluded and very arrogant and so was Sony but not anymore, Nobody cares about Kinect, Xbone's playback service is sh*t, PS4 is cheaper and brings more value,...

#68 Edited by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

@illmatic87 said:

But there's a theory that PS4 has no games. A ridiculous one, but who buys a cheaper console to play no games,hypothetically? Price point is only doing so much.

#69 Posted by StormyJoe (4889 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Scipio8 said:

He also said in the video he'd bought quite a few and thinks they're great fillers between AAAs. He also implied that he hadn't been playing his Xbone for a while until Titanfall came around, so what's your point? He's saying there's more games to play on PS4 and that's probably why it's selling well. Not to mention touching on other aspects such as the premium services that differ in value.

Then, he should have titled his video "Why I like the PS4 better", and not been a smug asshole at the end of it.

#70 Edited by StormyJoe (4889 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Scipio8 said:

What the f*ck does your comment have to do with anything? We are discussing why the guy in the video says the PS4 is winning, and he didn't say anything about the hardware or anything else.

Oh, and as far as your other comment "PS+ vastly superior to Live." HA HA HA HA HA! The cow shows its utters. That comment alone ruins any credibility you have.

#71 Posted by Roler42 (591 posts) -

@StormyJoe: PSN+ vs LIVE GOLD

LIVE GOLD: Tv, games that preety much everyone already has, paywall for all the basics of online gaming, forced to use

PSN +: Rental of TONS of games free of charge, Multiplayer, Everything else is free including similar features to what LIVE GOLD has to offer, completely optional

And if you think hardware is the only thing that should make a console "win", then man... Lems have seriously eaten up all the marketing from the xbone where they preety much threw gaming out of the window in favor of TV

#72 Posted by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Scipio8 said:

He also said in the video he'd bought quite a few and thinks they're great fillers between AAAs. He also implied that he hadn't been playing his Xbone for a while until Titanfall came around, so what's your point? He's saying there's more games to play on PS4 and that's probably why it's selling well. Not to mention touching on other aspects such as the premium services that differ in value.

Then, he should have titled his video "Why I like the PS4 better", and not been a smug asshole at the end of it.

I knew we'd get there in the end ;). Tell us all how your really feel StormyJoe.
The subject is not about if he likes the PS4 better, it's about how it's kicking the Xbox One's arse, which is a fact at the moment. He's only explaining why.

#73 Posted by StormyJoe (4889 posts) -

@roler42 said:

LIVE GOLD: Tv, games that preety much everyone already has, paywall for all the basics of online gaming, forced to use

PSN +: Rental of TONS of games free of charge, Multiplayer, Everything else is free including similar features to what LIVE GOLD has to offer, completely optional

And if you think hardware is the only thing that should make a console "win", then man... Lems have seriously eaten up all the marketing from the xbone where they preety much threw gaming out of the window in favor of TV

XBL Gold offers free games, too. So, you are saying the "vastly superior" aspect of PSN+ is that some features are not hidden behind a paywall? That's not "vastly superior" .

#74 Edited by StormyJoe (4889 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Scipio8 said:

I knew we'd get there in the end ;). Tell us all how your really feel StormyJoe.

The subject is not about if he likes the PS4 better, it's about how it's kicking the Xbox One's arse, which is a fact at the moment. He's only explaining why.

But his explanation makes no sense because Indy games, by his own admission, do not sell well. He may like the indy games, but based on sales, he is obviously in the minority.

So, his point has no validity.

#75 Posted by speedfog (3044 posts) -

@speedfog said:

Not giving a fvck. What are you doing here? Being a tourist?

#76 Posted by Roler42 (591 posts) -

@StormyJoe: It is superior when the titles PSN offers are not only more varied but also are recent great titles, why would i want to invest in xbox live for assasins creed 2 and halo 3 when i can get borderlands 2 and bioshock infinite or even saints row 3? in terms of variety of games PSN ends up winning

#77 Posted by kingtito (4854 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Scipio8 said:

PS+ is vastly superior to live and gives more value, Xbone gets an occasional game (Titanfall) to keep it relevant but has a bleak future, MS is deluded and very arrogant and so was Sony but not anymore, Nobody cares about Kinect, Xbone's playback service is sh*t, PS4 is cheaper and brings more value,...

Opinion and PS+ is not the same as LIVE. If you're going to compare then compare PSN to Live not the rental service PS+.

#78 Posted by kingtito (4854 posts) -

@roler42 said:

Do you see anything wrong with those 2 words?

PS+ is a rental service that chooses the games for you. You don't get a choice so basically you're at the mercy of Sony. It's the same as it was with the PS3 only now you have to pay to play online so you're actually getting less than before. PS+ doesn't offer value to everyone.

Really? Aren't cows clinging to short PSN indie games now when last gen those type of games didn't count as "real" games? The only other games you have is KZ:SF and Knack besides the multiplats that both consoles have. Lems have plenty of games to play while still having all the benefits of the XOne features. Win win in my book

#79 Posted by StormyJoe (4889 posts) -

@roler42 said:

@StormyJoe: It is superior when the titles PSN offers are not only more varied but also are recent great titles, why would i want to invest in xbox live for assasins creed 2 and halo 3 when i can get borderlands 2 and bioshock infinite or even saints row 3? in terms of variety of games PSN ends up winning

Hmm... That is an interesting point. I would give PSN+ the advantage there. But, don't you "own" the game from XBL, but "rent" it from PSN+?

#80 Edited by Roler42 (591 posts) -

@kingtito: The problem is the majority of the features in the xbone are useless for gaming, for someone like me that wants to use a console to play games, tv, multimedia and social media features are a waste of time and money, even more when the more gaming-oriented features are locked behind a paywall when i get those features for free in every other platform

@StormyJoe: (Stupid forum didn't tell me you replied XD lemme edit here real quick bro)

I will say that is a downside, that's why i listed it as rental, but despite that disadvantage i would say that it's worth trading off the ownership for the variety, it's kinda hard to consider ownership while also trying to look at what games are being offered to "own" or "rent"

#81 Posted by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Scipio8 said:

But his explanation makes no sense because Indy games, by his own admission, do not sell well. He may like the indy games, but based on sales, he is obviously in the minority.

So, his point has no validity.

His point doesn't just focus on him though does it? He may think indies don't sell well, but that's an opinion, the point he was making is that he's probably not the only one who will pick up those small titles despite how he thinks indies will sell. The facts are, more people are buying the console more than the XB1 and the games are one of the bigger selling points.

#82 Posted by kingtito (4854 posts) -

@roler42 said:

@kingtito: The problem is the majority of the features in the xbone are useless for gaming, for someone like me that wants to use a console to play games, tv, multimedia and social media features are a waste of time and money, even more when the more gaming-oriented features are locked behind a paywall when i get those features for free in every other platform

@StormyJoe: (Stupid forum didn't tell me you replied XD lemme edit here real quick bro)

I will say that is a downside, that's why i listed it as rental, but despite that disadvantage i would say that it's worth trading off the ownership for the variety, it's kinda hard to consider ownership while also trying to look at what games are being offered to "own" or "rent"

That's why it's NOT just a gaming machine. I wanted my console to be much more than just a gaming machine so I'm fine with all the features of the XOne. PS4 has lots of multimedia features that are useless for gaming as well. They also charge for gaming features with PS+ now. So I'm not seeing your point about PS+ and PSN being a better service than LIVE. If you're going to game online then you need to pay for both consoles. If you're going to play single play only then you don't have to pay for either.

#83 Edited by Suppaman100 (3771 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Scipio8 said:

Opinion and PS+ is not the same as LIVE. If you're going to compare then compare PSN to Live not the rental service PS+.

Just stated what he said. Don't shoot the messenger.

#84 Posted by StormyJoe (4889 posts) -

@misterpmedia: OK, lets assume then, that his assertion of indy sales is his opinion and not fact. It doesn't matter because he believes it to be fact; regardless of the validity. I am not, he is.

So, for him to say "indy games are the reason the PS4 is winning" is a fallacious conclusion on his part because he also believes indy games do not sell well and are not system sellers. He is basing his conclusion statement on a falsehood. Hence, he is a douche.

#85 Edited by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

@misterpmedia: OK, lets assume then, that his assertion of indy sales is his opinion and not fact. It doesn't matter because he believes it to be fact; regardless of the validity. I am not, he is.

So, for him to say "indy games are the reason the PS4 is winning" is a fallacious conclusion on his part because he also believes indy games do not sell well and are not system sellers. He is basing his conclusion statement on a falsehood. Hence, he is a douche.

Indie games were only part of the argument. lol. Did you watch the video? I was just explaining the part on the games front.

#86 Edited by Suppaman100 (3771 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

Indie games were only part of the argument. lol. Did you watch the video? I was just explaining the part on the games front.

Indeed.

Love it how lemmings are ingnoring the rest of his arguments.

#87 Posted by StormyJoe (4889 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

But, we are talking about the indy games excuse right now. Don't change the subject.

#88 Posted by StormyJoe (4889 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

Indeed.

Love it how lemmings are ingnoring the rest of his arguments.

Just because I defend the XB1 does not mean I am a lemming.

#89 Edited by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

But, we are talking about the indy games excuse right now. Don't change the subject.

I'm not changing the subject. It was one aspect of the bigger argument. We're also not talking about excuses so maybe you've misunderstood this whole entire thing. Does PS4 need excuses now to sell better than the Xbone? o.O

He's still correct as well. You think he's a douche. That's great. Maybe that's clouding your judgment. I think he's on point about why indie games are filling in the gaps between releases in that it's great for the content of the console.

#90 Posted by StormyJoe (4889 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

I'm not changing the subject. It was one aspect of the bigger argument. We're also not talking about excuses so maybe you've misunderstood this whole entire thing. Does PS4 need excuses now to sell better than the Xbone? o.O

He's still correct as well. You think he's a douche. That's great. Maybe that's clouding your judgment. I think he's on point about why indie games are filling in the gaps between releases in that it's great for the content of the console.

Did you watch the video? 1:50 in "Indy games are by far the key". He mentions PSN games at the end, but the basis of the video is Indy games. He cannot say in one breath "they don't sell well and are not system sellers" and in the next breath say "they are the key". It's a ridiculous.

#91 Edited by slim70 (333 posts) -
@MBirdy88 said:

I dont agree with "killing it" in games... theyre both about even.

but his overall message will be correct in the long run unless MS shake things up.

but still, hes pathetic, I hate his attitude, his humour is crap.... and hes just a douche "I am correct and your wrong" HOW? if you like forza and dead rising and killer instinct, how trhe hell is resogun, knack and flopzone going to be "killing it"?

and then there is titanfall vs infamous... I know which I would choose if I had to.

That's the thing, they're not about even with games. We have one console that currently offers several exclusives that are also higher rated vs one with just 3 exclusives. In all honesty, if the X1 and PS4 could switch places we'd be reading articles that say that the PS4 is selling better because it has more and better exclusives! It's just ridiculous how nobody gives credit where credit is due unless we're talking about PlayStation.

The way I see it all Jim is doing is using his popularity to trumpet the same indie argument for the PS4 that I've seen come from many fanboys. Jim is an egotistical windbag who loves the sound of his own voice. So I pretty much agree with you when it comes to this asshole.

#92 Edited by uninspiredcup (7828 posts) -

He makes some great points. Although personality, I think the main reason was Microsoft's DRM and "tvtvtv" (which indeed was acknowledged in the video).

#93 Posted by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

Did you watch the video? 1:50 in "Indy games are by far the key". He mentions PSN games at the end, but the basis of the video is Indy games. He cannot say in one breath "they don't sell well and are not system sellers" and in the next breath say "they are the key". It's a ridiculous.

Again...it's not about if they sell well or system sell. He's talking about the available content currently on the PS4. I admit people aren't going to go "oh look that indie game is on PS4, INSTA-buy" it's the combination of AAAs and small titles. People will buy for the AAA(exclusive or multiplat) and fill the gaps with the smaller stuff, whether, indie, downloadable or free with PS+. All boils down to how much value the PS4 is offering.

#94 Posted by StormyJoe (4889 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

Again...it's not about if they sell well or system sell. He's talking about the available content currently on the PS4. I admit people aren't going to go "oh look that indie game is on PS4, INSTA-buy" it's the combination of AAAs and small titles. People will buy for the AAA(exclusive or multiplat) and fill the gaps with the smaller stuff, whether, indie, downloadable or free with PS+. All boils down to how much value the PS4 is offering.

But, that's your opinion, which is not what I am debating at the moment. The guy in the video said the reason the PS4 is "kicking the XBox One's ass" is because of Indy games.

#95 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (1926 posts) -

hahaha dat rustling. Kuun2 in DC overdrive mode.

#96 Posted by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

But, that's your opinion, which is not what I am debating at the moment. The guy in the video said the reason the PS4 is "kicking the XBox One's ass" is because of Indy games.

Combined with the other things he said, he is correct. lol. At least we've finally got this sorted out anyway.

#97 Edited by nervmeister (15185 posts) -

@speedfog said:

@nervmeister said:

@speedfog said:

Not giving a fvck. What are you doing here? Being a tourist?

Just hearing out the opinion presented in this thread. And you clearly do "give a f**k", especially since you were willing to storm back in here and respond.

#98 Posted by bezza2011 (2383 posts) -

Wow I see alot of delusional fans out there crying over the Xbox One, jesus Jim used to sing all the Xbox360 praises last gen, all I see is selective hearing from most of you in here. Jim brings up some great points, and it's only the fanboys who will defend it.

#99 Posted by StormyJoe (4889 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

Combined with the other things he said, he is correct. lol. At least we've finally got this sorted out anyway.

WHAT OTHER THINGS???? He mentioned other points for like 5 goddamned seconds! The 99% of the video is about indy games. WTF???

#100 Posted by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

@misterpmedia said:

@StormyJoe said:

WHAT OTHER THINGS???? He mentioned other points for like 5 goddamned seconds! The 99% of the video is about indy games. WTF???

....but he mentioned them lol. Maybe he'll do a video on each point and keep losting the other points in 5 seconds respectively. This one was especially focused on indies :). Still doesn't make him wrong.