Its become fairly clear...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

weffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 weffer
Member since 2004 • 1004 Posts
That the Ps3 is the only system designed to withstand the test of time. The 360 plans on coming out with a new better version with HDMI ports and a larger harddrive and the Wii (apparently) is going to be revamped as well. It seems the only console to be fully equipped to be satisfactory this gen is the Ps3. Why would Microsoft and Nintendo bother with these new revamped consoles? Im buying a 360 soon, as i need Mass Effect and Halo 3, but I cant see it being good enough to last me the whole time...unless of course i purchase a Zephyr.
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
[QUOTE="weffer"]That the Ps3 is the only system designed to withstand the test of time. The 360 plans on coming out with a new better version with HDMI ports and a larger harddrive and the Wii (apparently) is going to be revamped as well. It seems the only console to be fully equipped to be satisfactory this gen is the Ps3. Why would Microsoft and Nintendo bother with these new revamped consoles? Im buying a 360 soon, as i need Mass Effect and Halo 3, but I cant see it being good enough to last me the whole time...unless of course i purchase a Zephyr.

Because people want 'em?
Felouz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Felouz
Member since 2006 • 524 Posts
It seems Sony went too far into the future and forgot about people who own 480p/1080i HDTVs...
weffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 weffer
Member since 2004 • 1004 Posts
Thats my point. People want HDMI and larger harddrives. Both launches of Wii and 360 had smaller harddrives and no HDMI ports.
XenoNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 XenoNinja
Member since 2003 • 5380 Posts

That thePs3istheonlysystemdesignedtowithstandthetestoftime. The 360 plans on coming out with a new better version with HDMI ports and a larger harddrive and the Wii (apparently) is going to be revamped as well. It seems the only console to be fully equipped to be satisfactory this gen is the Ps3. Why would Microsoft and Nintendo bother with these new revamped consoles? Im buying a 360 soon, as i need Mass Effect and Halo 3, but I cant see it being good enough to last me the whole time...unless of course i purchase a Zephyr.weffer

I stopped reading after that.