It's funny that Killer Instinct and Resogun

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Renegade311 (334 posts) -

Are the most visually appealing games on next gen consoles.

#2 Edited by MonsieurX (30255 posts) -

They're not

#3 Edited by CR00K (2644 posts) -

Dem Particle Effects on Resogun, doe.

;)

#4 Edited by Heil68 (44560 posts) -

@CR00K said:

Dem Particle Effects on Resogun, doe.

;)

They are stunning for sure.

#5 Posted by locopatho (20282 posts) -

Killer Instinct looks like a 360 games. Ryse is the only next gen looking game I've seen. Possibly Killzone too, need to see in person, the trailers looked good but not great to me.

#6 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

Honestly, Resogun looks fantastic.

#7 Posted by freedomfreak (40611 posts) -

They both sure have fantastic particle effects.

ARMAGEDDON.

#8 Posted by kuu2 (7331 posts) -

Laughable thread is laughable.

Yeah the particle effects were great in Geo Wars as well but it is far from being the most impressive game graphically.

All last gen Cows downplayed arcade games going so far as to say they don't even count as real games. The WobbleS4 is launched and the only good game they have is an arcade shooter and they now claim it is the best thing ever.

Sony Fan the clowns of SW.

#9 Edited by k--m--k (1013 posts) -

Resogun is fun and all

but killer instinct is a waste of time

#10 Posted by lhughey (4235 posts) -
@locopatho said:

Killer Instinct looks like a 360 games. Ryse is the only next gen looking game I've seen. Possibly Killzone too, need to see in person, the trailers looked good but not great to me.

Not when its in motion.

#11 Edited by farrell2k (6123 posts) -

Resogun. Someone actually made a game and named it resogun??? lol.

#12 Edited by Promised_Trini (3624 posts) -

@kuu2: Right now you seem to be the biggest clown here.

#13 Edited by FlamesOfGrey (7509 posts) -

It's also funny that those are the best exclusive games on their respective systems.

#14 Posted by chikenfriedrice (10426 posts) -

Don't agree with that at all......Forza, Ryse and NBA 2K14 ( I assume KZ:SF too ) look next gen

#15 Posted by ankor77 (977 posts) -

While resogun and Killer Instinct are two of the more enjoyable experiences I have had next gen so far, they are not the most graphically impressive.

#16 Posted by Phazevariance (10969 posts) -

KI is damn addicting.

#17 Posted by good_sk8er7 (4321 posts) -

That's not true.

#18 Edited by nokiasoft (18 posts) -

@k--m--k said:

Resogun is fun and all

but killer instinct is a waste of time

#19 Edited by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

Laughable thread is laughable.

Yeah the particle effects were great in Geo Wars as well but it is far from being the most impressive game graphically.

All last gen Cows downplayed arcade games going so far as to say they don't even count as real games. The WobbleS4 is launched and the only good game they have is an arcade shooter and they now claim it is the best thing ever.

Sony Fan the clowns of SW.

/thread

#20 Posted by StriateEnd (497 posts) -

IMO, KZ Shadowfall, Resogun, Trine 2: the Complete Story, Pikmin 3 and 3D World are the most aesthetic games on next gen.

#21 Edited by Bread_or_Decide (17659 posts) -

Those are the best games on each console. Proving again that it's gameplay that matters in the end. Not how shiny you can make the graphics.

#22 Edited by Renegade311 (334 posts) -

I think there's been a misunderstanding, I said that they're the most visually appealing, not the most technically impressive. I'd rather watch Resogun and KI over watching Ryse and Killzone which are technically impressive but look so bland