It is coming.....................

• 120 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Promised_Trini
Member since 2008 • 3651 Posts

It'll be super funny,when this game drops. And problems spring up like mad. Respawn better remember they're working with EA. I hope of most you posting know this. I am getting the game on PC collectors Ed.

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By Tighaman
Member since 2006 • 1038 Posts

@Heil68: Im not mad I probably not buy it either and I don't care if you have a x1 or not I got a white girl friend and a black girl friend I got both but I like my white girl friend better just because you got both doesn't mean you cant be bias towards the other one.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#103  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@jer_1 said:

@blackace said:

@jer_1 said:

At least there's no need to buy the bone to play the best version of this game. I will definitely check it out on PC if it turns out worth it.

When all your friends are on XBox 360 and XBox One, there is definitely a reason to get it for those platforms. Most console gamers aren't going to play this on the PC as their friends won't be playing it on PC. When the game gets released, lets look at the sales figures for each platform and see if I'm wrong or not. lol!!

I could give a crap what a bunch of xbone 'tards are playing, all of my friends are on PC (and a few are on PS4) at this point. I don't even have any friends that bothered buying the bone. Right now that system is just completely unnecessary (and undesirable due to kinect).

Good for you. All my friends and my friend's friends are playing on Xbox 360 and XBox One. Xbox One is so undersirable that is sold out again on Amazon.com within a couple ours. LMAO!! Maybe you don't like it, but millions of other gamers do. Even with a higher price then the PS4 is still sold over 1 million units in 24hrs. lol!! You're comments were unnecessary. Move along.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#104  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Ragnarok1051 said:

@blackace said:

@fishsticklover said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

I personally don't understand the hype for this multiplat multiplayer only robot game. Maybe I have to be a bro gamer to understand the hype.

Me neither, this game didn't impress me at all. But then again I've only seen X1 videos of it.

It didn't impress you, silversix_ or GrenadeLauncher because it wasn't on the PS4. If this game was exclusive on the PS4 Cows would be hyping it and screaming for joy right about now. Please give it a rest. You trolling cows are an embarrassment to SW. It's hilarious because 1/2 the cows are trashing the game and the other 1/2 keep begging for it to come to PS4 next year. lmao!! Cows don't know what they want. They are confused mess.

If this was on the PS4 you would be shitting on it too. You are an embarrassment to more than System Wars.

No I wouldn't be. I'd have it preordered just like I have Infamous SS & The Order preordered. LOL!! You obviously don't know that I play everything. I just don't have any respect for bias kiddie Cows on here.

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#105 Crypt_mx
Member since 2007 • 4739 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:

Looking forward to playing this on my 360 :D

LOL at anyone buying a $500 system just to play a multiplat

TitanFall will certainly be a lot better on that system or a PC, it seems that you're bragging about saving money to get a sub-par experience. Respawn themselves said the versions will be different.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@silversix_ said:

720p, 7v7(next generation!), Source. That is all.

7v7, you serious? That's inexcusable. With a mech shooter it should be 32 v 32.

This is the first thing i said as well. You wanna know the best part? It may be only 6v6 and not even 7v7 lol. With ugly graphics like that and static environment it should handle over 100 player or at least do what MAG did...

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

The same dull Brink-like gameplay we've seen for the last six months? Colour me entirely unimpressed.

Call me when the Xbone gets some actual games worth buying the system for.

You haven't seen the new footage and you say this? This will be a system seller. No doubt.

Literally, when was a brand new IP ever a system seller? I'm not being sarcastic, but for the life of me I can't remember ever. Halo 2 pushed consoles, Uncharted 2, Metal gear Solid 4, Gran Turismo, maybe Gears 2 but never the first game of a new IP

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

@WadeFan said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

The same dull Brink-like gameplay we've seen for the last six months? Colour me entirely unimpressed.

You haven't seen the new footage and you say this? This will be a system seller. No doubt.

Literally, when was a brand new IP ever a system seller? I'm not being sarcastic, but for the life of me I can't remember ever. Halo 2 pushed consoles, Uncharted 2, Metal gear Solid 4, Gran Turismo, maybe Gears 2 but never the first game of a new IP

Halo.

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#109 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

Another generic gray shooter

PSbore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#110 PSbore
Member since 2013 • 80 Posts

Thank god I got an xbox one, it has the best games, the best controller and the best online.

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

meanwhile on ps4 you have............infamous LMFAO.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#111 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

It's crazy how much Cows hate this game. I don't own a One (I may eventually), but Titanfall looks pretty cool. Every journalist and gaming site raves about it every time it is shown. The game looks solid and fun. Not sure if I will buy a One for it, but I may check it out on either the 360 or PC (depends on friends)

Cows, I think you are going to get owned when it comes out and gets rave reviews across the board. It may not be exclusive, but man ya'll bash it every time a thread is made.

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

@PannicAtack said:

@WadeFan said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Halo.

I really don't remember that, but if so, then you are putting Titanfall up there with Halo. That's a tall order for a game that has nothing but trailers so far. I hope for the sake of Lems everywhere that this isn't another Ryse

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

Giant box of meh right there.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
Member since 2006 • 2521 Posts

@blackace said:

@fishsticklover said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

I personally don't understand the hype for this multiplat multiplayer only robot game. Maybe I have to be a bro gamer to understand the hype.

Me neither, this game didn't impress me at all. But then again I've only seen X1 videos of it.

It didn't impress you, silversix_ or GrenadeLauncher because it wasn't on the PS4. If this game was exclusive on the PS4 Cows would be hyping it and screaming for joy right about now. Please give it a rest. You trolling cows are an embarrassment to SW. It's hilarious because 1/2 the cows are trashing the game and the other 1/2 keep begging for it to come to PS4 next year. lmao!! Cows don't know what they want. They are confused mess.

Lemturds are the SAME, if Sony Exclusives were on XBOX platforms.

Merex760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#115  Edited By Merex760
Member since 2008 • 4381 Posts

Titanfall looks fun. Certainly more fresh looking than the tired modern war fps games we've been force fed for the last 5-6 years. Can't wait to get it on PC and play it in 1080p.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@Crypt_mx said:

@Cranler said:

Blah blah blah

Bloo bloo bloo

So a bunch of thick journalists stupid enough to be excited by the most recent flashy thing gave it a bunch of meaningless E3 awards. You know what else did well at E3? Spore. Whoops!

Face it, lem scum, once the shine wears off the COD fanboys are gonna be pissed they got sold a turkey and demand refunds.

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Promised_Trini
Member since 2008 • 3651 Posts

@iambatman7986 said:

It's crazy how much Cows hate this game. I don't own a One (I may eventually), but Titanfall looks pretty cool. Every journalist and gaming site raves about it every time it is shown. The game looks solid and fun. Not sure if I will buy a One for it, but I may check it out on either the 360 or PC (depends on friends)

Cows, I think you are going to get owned when it comes out and gets rave reviews across the board. It may not be exclusive, but man ya'll bash it every time a thread is made.

Wow 157 post count,and your calling other users cows,come now.

@blackace: Also you still gotta prove that you own both these next gen consoles.One of the biggest shit talkers in SW.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

@WadeFan said:

@PannicAtack said:

@WadeFan said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Halo.

I really don't remember that, but if so, then you are putting Titanfall up there with Halo. That's a tall order for a game that has nothing but trailers so far. I hope for the sake of Lems everywhere that this isn't another Ryse

I'm not putting Titanfall up there with Halo. I doubt a multi platform title is gonna be a system seller, not unless it has timed exclusivity a la Mass Effect or Twilight Princess.

But… yeah. Halo was kinda the XBox's killer app. That game is why people got the system.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

finally the multiplayer game of the decade confirmed, will easily replace COD 4 MW1, and MW2 (from the same guys who are developing Titanfall)

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

Titanfall is completely uninteresting.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#121 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

@Promised_Trini: I've been on the forum for years. I had to create a new account because the name of my old account was inappropriate for where I am in my life. I own a ps1, ps2, ps3, ps4, psp, and a vita. My psn name is iambatman. Sony is where I do most of my gaming, but I don't blindly hate a game because it isn't on a Sony console. There is a reason everyone who has seen the game raves about it. Only blind fanboys on websites hate on it.

Zoso813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Zoso813
Member since 2013 • 310 Posts

How can it be a system seller if it's available for 360 and PC also?