Is Vita dead?

• 139 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by LiquidAjax (2032 posts) -
looking at the call of duty review shows what absolute crap this system is
#2 Posted by MaskedPlayer (979 posts) -

Vita has plenty of good games.:)

Call of duty arent exactly the best games on a system anyway :P

#3 Posted by SectorSix6 (204 posts) -
Not yet, but almost.
#4 Posted by MaskedPlayer (979 posts) -

Not yet, but almost.SectorSix6
Shut up you **** troll.

#5 Posted by TheEpicGoat (2006 posts) -

Yes it is.

#6 Posted by Gue1 (10198 posts) -

looking at the Persona 4 review shows what an absolute piece of wonderful hardware this system is

#7 Posted by lundy86_4 (43528 posts) -

Has it been discontinued? Have developers stopped releasing games for the system?

No to both? Then you have your answer.

#8 Posted by platniumgamer (4087 posts) -

I think it died at launch.

#9 Posted by LiquidAjax (2032 posts) -

looking at the Persona 4 review shows what an absolute piece of wonderful hardware this system is

Gue1
Isn't it a port?
#10 Posted by MaskedPlayer (979 posts) -

Gue1
lol cool image. Slaaaaaaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin I think thats what their called :P
#11 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -
whats a vita? lol ooo that thing that as nothing going for it.
#12 Posted by themajormayor (25850 posts) -
Well it's better than the 3DS in every way if that's what you're asking
#13 Posted by CaseyWegner (70104 posts) -

looking at the call of duty review shows what absolute crap this system isLiquidAjax

one bad game tells you all that?

#14 Posted by MaskedPlayer (979 posts) -
Well it's better than the 3DS in every way if that's what you're askingthemajormayor
3DS has teh better games. But PS Vita has teh better hardware. Both are good and have a good future.
#15 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27878 posts) -
Its more like Terri Schiavo. Lems want to it die and cows are trying to convince everyone that it'll fine! :P
#16 Posted by themajormayor (25850 posts) -
[QUOTE="themajormayor"]Well it's better than the 3DS in every way if that's what you're askingMaskedPlayer
3DS has teh better games. But PS Vita has teh better hardware. Both are good and have a good future.

But PS Vita has the better games too
#17 Posted by MaskedPlayer (979 posts) -
[QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"][QUOTE="themajormayor"]Well it's better than the 3DS in every way if that's what you're askingthemajormayor

3DS has more better games.
#18 Posted by themajormayor (25850 posts) -
[QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"] 3DS has teh better games. But PS Vita has teh better hardware. Both are good and have a good future.

no
#19 Posted by Zurrur (1701 posts) -

Wii U is dead, selling less than Wii, no games and worst multiplats

#20 Posted by Gue1 (10198 posts) -

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

LiquidAjax

Isn't it a port?

so ports don't count because it doesn't reflect the biased point you want to prove? Why not just take a glance at this then:

Metacritic

#21 Posted by dream431ca (10165 posts) -

Persona 4 Golden is not exactly a port, but it's the best game on the Vita right now.

#22 Posted by JohnF111 (14093 posts) -
looking at the call of duty review shows what absolute crap this game isLiquidAjax
Fixed.
#23 Posted by MonsieurX (30438 posts) -
How can something inanimate die?
#24 Posted by LiquidAjax (2032 posts) -

[QUOTE="LiquidAjax"][QUOTE="Gue1"]

Gue1

Isn't it a port?

so ports don't count because it doesn't reflect the biased point you want to prove? Why not just take a glance at this then:

Metacritic

stop changing the subject
#25 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27878 posts) -

[QUOTE="LiquidAjax"][QUOTE="Gue1"]

Gue1

Isn't it a port?

Metacritic

Funny, haven't you laughed at games like witcher 2? :)
#26 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

It's not such an attractive system. It's a console & PC wannabe and that's why it failed.

It should have sticked to the kind of games that the 3DS is getting. Games that are made for handheld.

#27 Posted by LiquidAjax (2032 posts) -

It's not such an attractive system. It's a console & PC wannabe and that's why it failed.

It should have sticked to the kind of games that the 3DS is getting. Games that are made for handheld.

GamerwillzPS
Agreed. 3ds sucks too though. Handhelds are being dominated by tablets and smartphones now.
#28 Posted by MaskedPlayer (979 posts) -
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] But PS Vita has the better games too

no

yes
#29 Posted by MaskedPlayer (979 posts) -
How can something inanimate die?MonsieurX
Personification?
#30 Posted by LiquidAjax (2032 posts) -
[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]How can something inanimate die?MaskedPlayer
Personification?

wut
#31 Posted by Obviously_Right (5101 posts) -

Well it's better than the 3DS in every way if that's what you're askingthemajormayor

#32 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

LiquidAjax

Agreed. 3ds sucks too though. Handhelds are being dominated by tablets and smartphones now.

Games like Angry Birds are perfect for portable gaming. It's stupid to be console & PC wannabe and get games like COD and Dead Space on portable devices.

The biggest problem with tablets and smartphones is the lack of buttons.

#33 Posted by DoomZaW (6471 posts) -

It was pretty much dead on arrival.

#34 Posted by Life-is-a-Game (580 posts) -

No it hasn't died and I wish it won't .. I bought one yesterday and so far I love it ... great handheld .. Now I have ps3, Vita, 3DS .. waiting for WiiU and I will be all set :D

#35 Posted by razgriz_101 (16871 posts) -

Its dying thats for sure, theres massive comeptition from smartphones (cheaper to develope for) and the 3DS.

Its a system with potential but it doesnt have an identity, sony would have been better cannibalizing it into a powerful smartphone.

#36 Posted by Heil68 (45161 posts) -
Nope, just checked. Still able to buy them at multiple places.
#37 Posted by CaseyWegner (70104 posts) -

Nope, just checked. Still able to buy them at multiple places. Heil68

you forgot to thank sony.

#38 Posted by SectorSix6 (204 posts) -

[QUOTE="SectorSix6"]Not yet, but almost.MaskedPlayer

Shut up you **** troll.

look whos talking, troll *points at Level*
#39 Posted by LiquidAjax (2032 posts) -
[QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"]

[QUOTE="SectorSix6"]Not yet, but almost.SectorSix6

Shut up you **** troll.

stay on topic
#40 Posted by p4s2p0 (4167 posts) -

GamerwillzPS
You may want games made for handhelds but I mostly want home console style series designed for portables. God of war,gta,resistance,silent hill are some that turned out quite well on psp, and cod declassified,unit 13 for vita.
#41 Posted by MaskedPlayer (979 posts) -
[QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"]

[QUOTE="SectorSix6"]Not yet, but almost.SectorSix6

Shut up you **** troll.

Im a new user not a troll.
#42 Posted by MaskedPlayer (979 posts) -
[QUOTE="SectorSix6"][QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"] Shut up you **** troll.LiquidAjax

stay on topic

Hes an imposter trying to give a certain user a worse rep.
#43 Posted by GunSmith1_basic (9819 posts) -
it's not close to death yet. The true measure of its closeness to death is if there is a price cut along with a few high end titles and it still sells bad.
#44 Posted by CaseyWegner (70104 posts) -

[QUOTE="SectorSix6"][QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"] Shut up you **** troll.

MaskedPlayer

the current system wars rules will treat you like a troll if you try to make a thread here, though.

#45 Posted by MaskedPlayer (979 posts) -

[QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"][QUOTE="SectorSix6"] look whos talking, troll *points at Level*CaseyWegner

the current system wars rules will treat you like a troll if you try to make a thread here, though.

I havent made a thread.Im not level 10 yet.
#46 Posted by BlbecekBobecek (2689 posts) -

[QUOTE="themajormayor"]Well it's better than the 3DS in every way if that's what you're askingMaskedPlayer

3DS has both better games and better hardware (the dual screen, 3D without glasses, etc.)

#47 Posted by LittleMac19 (1638 posts) -
Yes.
#48 Posted by DISSESHOWEDO (1775 posts) -

looking at the call of duty review shows what absolute crap this system isLiquidAjax

Nah it's alive and kicking ! The only dead thing here are your braincells !!!

#49 Posted by drufeous (2535 posts) -

I want to get one still so I hope it isn't dead.

#50 Posted by p4s2p0 (4167 posts) -

[QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"][QUOTE="themajormayor"]Well it's better than the 3DS in every way if that's what you're askingBlbecekBobecek

3DS has both better games and better hardware (the dual screen, 3D without glasses, etc.)

Na I take vita's bigger hd screen anyday over 2 low resolution ones with 3d. I have 3 online shooters on vita when 3ds has none for me so I also prefer its games. Nintendo has sales but tech specs aren't something they have won in a long time.