Is there point of Xbox One? (don´t count EXCLUSIVES)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 slim70
Member since 2005 • 768 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Well... i feel that Xbox One missing a lot good exclusives. Even when we don´t compare PS4 and Xbox One exclusive games then what makes Xbox One better than PS4?

Why would my friend buy Xbox One (without counting Exclusive games) over Playstation 4? PS4 has more features, more powerful, slimmer, controller, online and stuff like that. How Microsoft lost their way like that? I remember when Xbox 360 killed and kicked PS3 ass but then 2010 everything changed and somehow Microsoft lost their focus. What happened?

Microsoft killed Kinect, such a shame. Even when some Kinect game is bad then this does not mean that all Kinect games are bad. Killing Kinect killed instant all Kinect games. We don´´t see any upcoming Kinect exclusive game coming.

PS4 has more features? Get off the drugs man. The PS4 doesn't even have DNLA and MP3 support nor does it have more apps, snap, suspend/resume and PSN sucks compared to XBL for multiplayer gaming. 300K servers = better bandwidth = less lag. XBL is also irrefutably more stable than PSN and offers a superior matchmaking system. Any competitive gamer is going to choose an XBO over a PS

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Well... i feel that Xbox One missing a lot good exclusives. Even when we don´t compare PS4 and Xbox One exclusive games then what makes Xbox One better than PS4?

Why would my friend buy Xbox One (without counting Exclusive games) over Playstation 4? PS4 has more features, more powerful, slimmer, controller, online and stuff like that. How Microsoft lost their way like that? I remember when Xbox 360 killed and kicked PS3 ass but then 2010 everything changed and somehow Microsoft lost their focus. What happened?

Microsoft killed Kinect, such a shame. Even when some Kinect game is bad then this does not mean that all Kinect games are bad. Killing Kinect killed instant all Kinect games. We don´´t see any upcoming Kinect exclusive game coming.

How does PS4 have more features, controller and online... You are just completely wrong... Without games, Xbox One is a much more capable system than PS4, and that was what Microsoft went for in the first place.

Aside from the snap thing with watching TV and playing games at the same time...which I admit...is fucking cool as shit......theres nothing on the X1 that I want that I can't do with my PS4.

The last big update allows you to use the mic in your headset to do things....so it's like having a Kinect....without the $150 turd.

PS4 records, plays online, has Shareplay, does youtube (or will...dunno haven't checked it out), plays games, plays movies, and can even do games in 3D.....not sure what else I really need in a console.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@ProtossX: Sony Doesn't need a huge software upgrade. As long as it add features I'm happy as the interface as it's already very smooth. I have problems with the X1 almost every time I try to connect to WiFi. Sometimes I have to restart the console it's embarrassing.

if ps4 is fine why is the ps3 still being used as gamers multimedia hub, people are saying the blu-ray player in its better and it filters video better or at higher data or something

all i know is a lot of people are still using the ps3 for mulitmedia that tells me something is very wrong with the ps4 right now if they have to use an old console and can't replace it with this one to me that would mean no its not in good shape right now and it does need some massive updates to reach the pinnacle of last gen

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#54 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

There was a point to the XBone, the problem being that no one actually wanted an all-in-one entertainment consoleThe XBone was going to be something pretty different from the consoles we're used to but that vision got trumped by lack of consumer demand..

Now, the problem is trying to polish a turd to look like it was supposed to be a game console all along. They can market it, repackage it, and downright lie/misinform people into getting one at this point but for those of us who see MSes used car salesman tactics it won't go over well. It's no accident they have to sell the fucking thing $50 cheaper and with games or controllers bundled in just to stay afloat in the US. Worldwide, the thing is dead already.

Then how has it sold millions of consoles?

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@ProtossX: There is 0 reason to use your ps3 as a multi media device for movies unless you watch DvDs. It upscales 480p content better then the PS4 although that may have been fixed. As for blu rays there is no difference between the two especially now that it does 3d. I do think it should play music cds though. The thing is the PS4 issues can be fixed with easy updates the XB1 needs a entire interface overhaul.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 cainetao11

@xxyetixx said:

I love my Xbox One. It's for all in one entertainment, I have my DVR running through it and I can control all those features and switch to different apps or play games just by telling my Xbox to do it.

I can play all my favorite games with my friends. I can play games and snap to my TV to check in on sport scores and games Sunday's durning the NFL season has become my favorite day gaming and football at the same time.

What's the point of a PS4, to just play games? Everybody in my family wouldn't use that, but everyone in my family uses my Xbox one, to play games, Skype, watch movies and tv, using kinect for games like shape up, and the fitness stuff.

I don't get the PS4 hype or the need for one. You can pretty much play the same games on both systems. I just see more value in everything Xbox 1 does.

Well I do see the point of owning my PS4 also because of exclusives. But I agree. I recently moved my X1 to my uncle's house and he loves it. The features and uses are great for an aging Vietnam vet.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

These threads are always fun, "tell me a reason to buy xyz" but you can't use the main reason to buy the product. Op can you give me a reason to buy a PS4 this year? I need one to present to my wife so I can buy a new console. It was going to be blood borne but I don't like souls games. it was going to be unchartered but I guess I have time. Short of them bringing back SOCOM I don't see a point yet.

Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#58  Edited By Santesyu
Member since 2008 • 4451 Posts

I only own a ps4 but if tomb raider comes out this year and halo I could see xbox one dominating this year if MS captialize on it.

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

Child

Daycare

Will make a comeback

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#61 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@FastRobby said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

How does PS4 have more features, controller and online... You are just completely wrong... Without games, Xbox One is a much more capable system than PS4, and that was what Microsoft went for in the first place.

Aside from the snap thing with watching TV and playing games at the same time...which I admit...is fucking cool as shit......theres nothing on the X1 that I want that I can't do with my PS4.

The last big update allows you to use the mic in your headset to do things....so it's like having a Kinect....without the $150 turd.

PS4 records, plays online, has Shareplay, does youtube (or will...dunno haven't checked it out), plays games, plays movies, and can even do games in 3D.....not sure what else I really need in a console.

You say it can play movies, from disk, yes. And maybe from USB. But can it already do DLNA?

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@FastRobby: I honestly don't know what DLNA stand for, but I can answer your question with "I don't care".

I have Netflix and Redbox....I really don't need anything else.

I'm a simple man.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Spitfire-Six

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@FastRobby: I honestly don't know what DLNA stand for, but I can answer your question with "I don't care".

I'm a simple man.

Digital Living Network Alliance

The Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) is a nonprofit collaborative standards organization established by Sony and Intel in June 2003, that is responsible for defining interoperability guidelines to enable sharing of digital media between multimedia devices.[3] These guidelines are built upon existing public standards. These guidelines specify a set of restricted ways of using the standards to achieve interoperability. DLNA servers generally have to support transcoding in order to produce a useful service.

DLNA uses Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) for media management, discovery and control.[4] UPnP defines the type of device that DLNA supports ("server", "renderer", "controller") and the mechanisms for accessing media over a network. The DLNA guidelines then apply a layer of restrictions over the types of media file format, encodings and resolutions that a device must support.

As of October 2014,[5] over 25,000 different device models have obtained "DLNA Certified" status, indicated by a logo on their packaging and confirming their interoperability with other devices.[6] It was estimated that by 2014 nearly 3 billion DLNA-certified devices, from digital cameras to game consoles and TVs, were installed in users' homes.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Living_Network_Alliance

In short download something to your laptop, access it from XBOX Media, and play movie.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Mr_Huggles_dog

@spitfire-six said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

I'm a simple man.

Digital Living Network Alliance

The Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) is a nonprofit collaborative standards organization established by Sony and Intel in June 2003, that is responsible for defining interoperability guidelines to enable sharing of digital media between multimedia devices.[3] These guidelines are built upon existing public standards. These guidelines specify a set of restricted ways of using the standards to achieve interoperability. DLNA servers generally have to support transcoding in order to produce a useful service.

DLNA uses Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) for media management, discovery and control.[4] UPnP defines the type of device that DLNA supports ("server", "renderer", "controller") and the mechanisms for accessing media over a network. The DLNA guidelines then apply a layer of restrictions over the types of media file format, encodings and resolutions that a device must support.

As of October 2014,[5] over 25,000 different device models have obtained "DLNA Certified" status, indicated by a logo on their packaging and confirming their interoperability with other devices.[6] It was estimated that by 2014 nearly 3 billion DLNA-certified devices, from digital cameras to game consoles and TVs, were installed in users' homes.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Living_Network_Alliance

In short download something to your laptop, access it from XBOX Media, and play movie.

Then I don't know....and I don't really care.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Spitfire-Six

@mr_huggles_dog: Im pretty sure you do, and you just don't want to concede the point. Which is ok this is system wars after all. Arguments need not have logic.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50548 Posts

I couldn't be this stupid if I tried. My hats off to ya.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Well good for you, A LOT of people do care, because it's one of the most asked for features. As much as Background Music for the Xbox One.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#68 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Is there a point to the PS4? (don´t count EXCLUSIVES)

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#69 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

I love these "dont count ...." threads.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

To answer your title no really.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#71  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22633 Posts

Thank God for that slimmer ps4 feature... Cant imagine buying an xone with all that bulk.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog

@spitfire-six said:

@mr_huggles_dog: Im pretty sure you do, and you just don't want to concede the point. Which is ok this is system wars after all. Arguments need not have logic.

Ok 614 posts....you know so much.

@FastRobby said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Well good for you, A LOT of people do care, because it's one of the most asked for features. As much as Background Music for the Xbox One.

Funny....I've never heard of it. I guess it really is that well known of a asked for feature.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@ProtossX said:

@AM-Gamer said:

@ProtossX: Sony Doesn't need a huge software upgrade. As long as it add features I'm happy as the interface as it's already very smooth. I have problems with the X1 almost every time I try to connect to WiFi. Sometimes I have to restart the console it's embarrassing.

if ps4 is fine why is the ps3 still being used as gamers multimedia hub, people are saying the blu-ray player in its better and it filters video better or at higher data or something

all i know is a lot of people are still using the ps3 for mulitmedia that tells me something is very wrong with the ps4 right now if they have to use an old console and can't replace it with this one to me that would mean no its not in good shape right now and it does need some massive updates to reach the pinnacle of last gen

Write a fucking sentence for once.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@alcapello said:

To answer your title no really.

No, really?

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

Besides Exclusive there isn't a reason too own any current consoles, that I can't all ready do on my pc.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@speedfreak48t5p said:

Xbone actually has better exclusives than the PS4 right now. (Forza Horizon 2 anyone?) This is clearly a troll thread. Try making a better thread next time TC. lol

lol

come again?

If you say FH2 is exclusive then so is TLOUR and by all critical stances TLOUR > FH2 so I have to ask is your's a "troll" post?

FYI: PS4 has more, and higher rated exclusives than xbone right now, so the better exclusive argument you are claiming is statically false. If you want to say "In your opinion" fine but any other way it's not going to work.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#77 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14414 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@speedfreak48t5p said:

Xbone actually has better exclusives than the PS4 right now. (Forza Horizon 2 anyone?) This is clearly a troll thread. Try making a better thread next time TC. lol

lol

come again?

If you say FH2 is exclusive then so is TLOUR and by all critical stances TLOUR > FH2 so I have to ask is your's a "troll" post?

FYI: PS4 has more, and higher rated exclusives than xbone right now, so the better exclusive argument you are claiming is statically false. If you want to say "In your opinion" fine but any other way it's not going to work.

The general consensus from gamers and critics seems to favor the XBone's lineup.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@Shewgenja said:

There was a point to the XBone, the problem being that no one actually wanted an all-in-one entertainment consoleThe XBone was going to be something pretty different from the consoles we're used to but that vision got trumped by lack of consumer demand..

Now, the problem is trying to polish a turd to look like it was supposed to be a game console all along. They can market it, repackage it, and downright lie/misinform people into getting one at this point but for those of us who see MSes used car salesman tactics it won't go over well. It's no accident they have to sell the fucking thing $50 cheaper and with games or controllers bundled in just to stay afloat in the US. Worldwide, the thing is dead already.

You do realize that literally any other company would have had to just sit and spin after making a console like the XBox One.

I mean, you can make a case for the unbundling of Kinect and coming down $100, but do you honestly think that fucking camera costs $100 to produce? MS had to kiss some profit margin or break-even goodbye in one fell swoop.

But it didn't stop there, did it? **** to the no it didn't. I could bomb this thread with all the repackages and bundles the Xbone did in it's first 12 months in the market but frankly, I don't want to be reported for disruptive posting.

But it didn't even stop there.. It's a console that has gone from a $500 asking price to $350.. with games.. and sometimes a controller.

It all begs the question at this point.. Was the thing cheap garbage for fuckwits from the start or is Microsoft taking an unprecedented bath in their Xbox division to keep the brand relevant? Yes, it's sold teh millyunz uv yewnits, but at what cost? Are they just going to continue pissing off the shareholders by tossing a middle finger at black ink for the Xbox business until the next-gen starts? Is that even something you want to be a fanboy of? Wait, don't answer that, we all know the answer. Let me tell you something, though. Write it in stone. If MS doesn't deliver bombs at E3.. All the Live fees collected to always have teh better company. All the money and power that the Xbox brand represents. All the hamfisted promises of your Lemming ilk since DAY ONE of the original XBox.. It all means nothing. There comes a time when hollow PR talk and fist waving is put to the test. It's 2015 and if MS doesn't do something meaningful for gaming or even for itself beyond bleeding all over the place for the world to see, Xbox is toast. Make it $300. Make it $250. No one is going to give an everliving **** about a machine that can't put up when it matters.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

I have both ps4 and x1. I got the x1 a year after the ps4. No regrets at all. I play both, love both.

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Primorandomguy
Member since 2014 • 3368 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Shewgenja said:

You do realize that literally any other company would have had to just sit and spin after making a console like the XBox One.

I mean, you can make a case for the unbundling of Kinect and coming down $100, but do you honestly think that fucking camera costs $100 to produce? MS had to kiss some profit margin or break-even goodbye in one fell swoop.

But it didn't stop there, did it? **** to the no it didn't. I could bomb this thread with all the repackages and bundles the Xbone did in it's first 12 months in the market but frankly, I don't want to be reported for disruptive posting.

But it didn't even stop there.. It's a console that has gone from a $500 asking price to $350.. with games.. and sometimes a controller.

It all begs the question at this point.. Was the thing cheap garbage for fuckwits from the start or is Microsoft taking an unprecedented bath in their Xbox division to keep the brand relevant? Yes, it's sold teh millyunz uv yewnits, but at what cost? Are they just going to continue pissing off the shareholders by tossing a middle finger at black ink for the Xbox business until the next-gen starts? Is that even something you want to be a fanboy of? Wait, don't answer that, we all know the answer. Let me tell you something, though. Write it in stone. If MS doesn't deliver bombs at E3.. All the Live fees collected to always have teh better company. All the money and power that the Xbox brand represents. All the hamfisted promises of your Lemming ilk since DAY ONE of the original XBox.. It all means nothing. There comes a time when hollow PR talk and fist waving is put to the test. It's 2015 and if MS doesn't do something meaningful for gaming or even for itself beyond bleeding all over the place for the world to see, Xbox is toast. Make it $300. Make it $250. No one is going to give an everliving **** about a machine that can't put up when it matters.

Wow... You must really be scared of the xbox brand. That whole rant of yours was beyond ridiculous and defensive. You are a closet cow moogenja.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By cainetao11

@Shewgenja said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Shewgenja said:

Great. But again if no one actually wanted an all in one entertainment console, how did it sell multiple millions of units? I am a shareholder and I am not pissed off. Now you, me and everyone else is entitled to their opinion and preference. But you posted a bold faced lie.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Shewgenja

@primorandomguy said:

Wow... You must really be scared of the xbox brand. That whole rant of yours was beyond ridiculous and defensive. You are a closet cow moogenja.

What if I told you that there are more directions than two? I'm currently debating whether the PS4 will be my last Playstation since I really do not particularly like paying for online service? What if I told you that most of my gaming time is on PC and that I have bought more WiiU exclusives this year than PS4 exclusives? What if I told you I was once a die-hard Xbox fan around the time the 360 launched?

Oh, it's not lost on me that the Lemmings on this board spring a boner like no other at the thought of me being a cow so they can sleep at night. Lord knows, I am responsible for a number of bleeding assholes. It's just really sad that literally the only thing left as a retort to me keeping it real is that I am a cow. It's you that give cows WAY too much credit.

I'm just a gamer. I'm just a person. I just happen to see the utterly sad hype train being driven till the wheels fall off on this board. If I had a dollar for every time the mental gymnastics have changed to justify getting an Xbox on this board, I could probably subsidize another price cut for the damn thing. Sorrynotsorry.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Shewgenja

@cainetao11 said:

Great. But again if no one actually wanted an all in one entertainment console, how did it sell multiple millions of units? I am a shareholder and I am not pissed off. Now you, me and everyone else is entitled to their opinion and preference. But you posted a bold faced lie.

You do know what price, demand and market equilibrium are, right? Cuz uhh, I'd like to think if I told the Xbox fanbase on this board in November 2013 that everyone should just wait ten or eleven months to get an Xbone without Kinect and two games for $350 I would have been laughed at and set on fire. Do I need to draw a diagram? Because, oh man, I don't like being called a liar when my facts are straight as ****.

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Primorandomguy

@Shewgenja said:

@primorandomguy said:

What if I told you that there are more directions than two? I'm currently debating whether the PS4 will be my last Playstation since I really do not particularly like paying for online service? What if I told you that most of my gaming time is on PC and that I have bought more WiiU exclusives this year than PS4 exclusives? What if I told you I was once a die-hard Xbox fan around the time the 360 launched?

Oh, it's not lost on me that the Lemmings on this board spring a boner like no other at the thought of me being a cow so they can sleep at night. Lord knows, I am responsible for a number of bleeding assholes. It's just really sad that literally the only thing left as a retort to me keeping it real is that I am a cow. It's you that give cows WAY too much credit.

I'm just a gamer. I'm just a person. I just happen to see the utterly sad hype train being driven till the wheels fall off on this board. If I had a dollar for every time the mental gymnastics have changed to justify getting an Xbox on this board, I could probably subsidize another price cut for the damn thing. Sorrynotsorry.

lol wtf did I just read? You spring a boner at any bad news relating to xbox. Like the Rare making a kinect Banjo game. Which you made yourself look like a fool if you actually saw has nothing to do with Rare. I wouldn't call you a Sony fanboy if you didn't make it so obvious you were one.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Shewgenja

@primorandomguy said:

lol wtf did I just read? You spring a boner at any bad news relating to xbox. Like the Rare making a kinect Banjo game. Which you made yourself look like a fool if you actually saw has nothing to do with Rare. I wouldn't call you a Sony fanboy if you didn't make it so obvious you were one.

Oh, FFS, forgive me. I went for a bike ride after posting that. Get over yourself. What you're really mad about is the fact that when it comes to the Xbox, people just expect that level of blunder at this point. Oh, I didn't read the fine print? This is small ball. I'm actually impressed a new member like you already has me on their target list, though. That's cute. Is it like a crush?

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Primorandomguy

Lol don't flatter yourself. I wouldn't get a crush on someone like you. But owning both the Xbox One and PS4, I have enjoyed the One much more. No blunder for me. But again, showing your true fanboy colors, or maybe you're trying to piss me off. Either way you fail. ;)

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By cainetao11

@Shewgenja said:

@cainetao11 said:

You do know what price, demand and market equilibrium are, right? Cuz uhh, I'd like to think if I told the Xbox fanbase on this board in November 2013 that everyone should just wait ten or eleven months to get an Xbone without Kinect and two games for $350 I would have been laughed at and set on fire. Do I need to draw a diagram? Because, oh man, I don't like being called a liar when my facts are straight as ****.

What part of "no one actually wanted an all in one entertainment console" isn't a lie when the consumer market has shown differently?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Shewgenja

@cainetao11 said:

What part of "no one actually wanted an all in one entertainment console" isn't a lie when the consumer market has shown differently?

Oh, you are actually serious. I suppose the fact the thing struggled more than gangbang porn at $500 with Kinect would have been the first clue.

But Microsoft's own messaging doing an about face could also be one. Riddle me this, riddle me that.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 cainetao11

@Shewgenja said:

@cainetao11 said:

Oh, you are actually serious. I suppose the fact the thing struggled more than gangbang porn at $500 with Kinect would have been the first clue.

But Microsoft's own messaging doing an about face could also be one. Riddle me this, riddle me that.

If even only one person bought the console at launch, what I bolded and questioned you on posting is a lie. No way to change that.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#90  Edited By NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@scatteh316 said:

"Hey guys, come and buy our console, it has no games but you can still do stuff with it"

Really not the best way build or advertise a console...

I never said that, I just said, not looking at the games. It's a more capable system, and game wise, I find them doing better than PS4.

They most definitely are, Microsoft is continually ambitious with platform development and consumer needs due to being behind, Sony is being arrogant and lazy due to their sales lead. I can see this biting Sony in the ass in the long run if they don't get their heads out of their asses honestly, people are going to start resenting them and their purchase.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@FastRobby said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Funny....I've never heard of it. I guess it really is that well known of a asked for feature.

Seriously, that's saying way more about you than about the feature.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@Crypt_mx said:

Semi works? If you had an Xbox you'd know it does work, very few people are still running into issues. Also, I do not understand the MCC hate at all. I played through 2 of the campaigns with my brother, having no issues. I played some split screen with my friends, logged a bunch of hours, and never did I ever touch the online. They delivered a massive amount of high quality content and they ran into some un-accounted for issues with the matchmaking and online play when it launched. Things happen, MS gave a free month of XBL gold and a free ODST add on to MCC, then they fixed it. I do not see why people are so flustered.

Yes, semi-works. Game is and always will be a joke.

Four months in and still getting patched. Pathetic.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Shewgenja

@cainetao11 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@cainetao11 said:

If even only one person bought the console at launch, what I bolded and questioned you on posting is a lie. No way to change that.

There's also no way you can change the fact that the XBone fell off the top 20 selling videogame items on Amazon this morning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Crypt_mx said:

Semi works? If you had an Xbox you'd know it does work, very few people are still running into issues. Also, I do not understand the MCC hate at all. I played through 2 of the campaigns with my brother, having no issues. I played some split screen with my friends, logged a bunch of hours, and never did I ever touch the online. They delivered a massive amount of high quality content and they ran into some un-accounted for issues with the matchmaking and online play when it launched. Things happen, MS gave a free month of XBL gold and a free ODST add on to MCC, then they fixed it. I do not see why people are so flustered.

Yes, semi-works. Game is and always will be a joke.

Four months in and still getting patched. Pathetic.

Difference between updates and patches...

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@FastRobby said:

Word choice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FastRobby said:

Word choice.

Sure, then PS4 is a shit console with all the updates it is having, and so is the Xbox One, and every operating system in the world. Every piece of software that receives updates, or like you call it patches (although it's completely different), sucks. Great one, GL

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

I bought an X1 this past holiday season. While I enjoyed games like Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon 2, it has largely been untouched. All multiplats, 3rd party games,indies, etc - I play on either PS4, PC or Vita.

I'm in the same boat, except I have MCC instead of Horizon. I sometimes just want to buy a multiplat on it out of pity.

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#99 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

Maybe i will if it's below 150$. lol

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44033 Posts

Dumb threads are dumb, my X1 is used about every day even when not playing games since I use the TV pass through and constantly Snapping things as I watch some TV unlike the PS4 where if you're not playing games it's collecting dust and ya know, since PS4 has no game and all.... :P