Is the Quad superior to the Xbox One, at this juncture?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Elpresador-911 (37 posts) -

Seeing as these two consoles are the only next gen systems out on the market, I am forced to choose one or the other. Which system has the better version of COD, which online community has less social degenerate campers?

#2 Posted by millerlight89 (18330 posts) -

Buying a next gen system based on CoD is about as idiotic as insinuating WiiU is not next generation.

#3 Posted by Heil68 (40599 posts) -

Factually speaking yes.

#4 Edited by remiks00 (1084 posts) -

*looks at post count*. (sigh).........as if the millions of threads, comparisons, and articles all over the internet (including SW's) aren't enough, you go and make yet "another" one of these troll-bait topics.

SW's used to be much funnier.

#5 Posted by I_can_haz (5730 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Factually speaking yes.

#6 Posted by MonsieurX (27142 posts) -

@remiks00 said:

*looks at post count*. (sigh).........as if the millions of threads, comparisons, and articles all over the internet (including SW's) aren't enough, you go and make yet "another" one of these troll-bait topics.

SW's used to be much funnier.

And the fact that OP is trying to impersonate "elpresador"

#7 Posted by GTSaiyanjin2 (5571 posts) -

This is the last place elpresador would come for advice... anyways he already asked for help on his youtube channel. Also COD ghost is one of the worst COD games I've played, and elpresador already broke his disk, so there is no way he would buy the game again.

#8 Posted by TheTruthIsREAL (631 posts) -