Why, because you say so? Fiscal reports have Sony ahead. Youre just gonna have to deal with it.
makes you feel better to throw bs info around and call it fact eh? last place has really gotten into you cows :lol:What I find hilarious is, you xbots rent your own games. Plus you rent your own dlc. So it's come down to this. Ps3 has the better exclusive games. The ps3 also has the most content in multiplats. Psn offers more then xbl. Ps+ offers so many full games that it makes a mocker of xbl. So ps3 has the games, exclusive multiplat content, the better online service and now outselling xbox360 hand over fist. Ouch it's gotta hurt supporting a system that has nothing left. Never mind lets hope Microsoft try to remain as loyal to it's users as its users are to Microsoft. LMAO
Ok let me point out how moronic your statement is.
1) Games are rented on ALL PLATFORMS
2) You dont own DLC on ANY PLATFORM anymore thanks to DRM
3) Games are subjective and both have great ones
4) Better online service is also subjective and both have lots of content
5) THE PS3 IS STILL IN LAST PLACE the 70 mil figure WAS A MISTAKE someone posted on here, that figure is PS3 AND PS2 sales
God you cows are frenzied at the moment because you hear a sliver of (fictional) positive news. :roll: