Is the hate mutual?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by fadersdream (3154 posts) -

I know Cows hate Lemmings but do Lemmings hate Cows?

Sony fanboys list all kinds of reasons that they despise Microsoft. And they seem to feel validated, that Microsoft is a cancer that is killing the game industry.

Microsoft fanboys seem to have no respect for Cows or Sony, but Do they 'hate' them?

#2 Posted by freedomfreak (42358 posts) -
Fanboy Wars, uh?
#3 Posted by lundy86_4 (44018 posts) -

Fanboy Wars, uh?freedomfreak

This^

Take it somewhere else.

#4 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38218 posts) -

I don't hate any faction. Some are a bit over the top when it comes to things like Cows and PS3 exclusives. But I don't hate any of them. It's all good fun at the end of the day and f you let people on a forum get to you, to a point where you really actually hate them. then you need a break from the internet.

#5 Posted by Badosh (12741 posts) -
No.
#6 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

No i am not a fan of microsoft, but it has nothing to do with lemmings or system wars. I just have bad luck with microsoft products.

#7 Posted by spike6958 (4977 posts) -
Well kinda, I do hate Sony for not giving us a new Jak & Daxter game this gen.
#8 Posted by Obviously_Right (5319 posts) -

lol

#9 Posted by rjdofu (9171 posts) -
This will get locked soon enough, hope so.
#10 Posted by Comduter (2232 posts) -

if you're that interested in learning which animals hate each other, just read up on it. Do your own research. Don't ask such a weird random question in a video game forum.

#11 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (26081 posts) -

I selected No, because I thought that was the appropriate response for this thread.

#12 Posted by PAL360 (27161 posts) -

The only thing i don't like about Sony, is their hardore fanbase. Hate? No

#13 Posted by psymon100 (6835 posts) -

I love everyone.

#14 Posted by Lulekani (2151 posts) -
Hate them ? HATE THEM ? I ENVY THEM ! ! ! (True Story).
#15 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25834 posts) -
What the hell are you babbling about?
#16 Posted by The_Game21x (26342 posts) -
I think anyone who hates any group of people on a forum because of what system they prefer (or hate) has bigger problems.
#17 Posted by jetjetjaguar (191 posts) -
We have enough real reasons to hate each other, why go out of the way to invent made up ones? I don't love, hate or have feelings for any corporation. Both consoles are "waay cool".
#18 Posted by Vatusus (5056 posts) -

Its not that I hate/dislike MS as a company. In fact MS did more philantropy jobs thoughout the world than any other of the big three and that I applause. However, when it comes to its gaming division I really cant aprove their business actions such as require a payment to play online and not investing on developing new AAA IPs to help gaming develop further. Continuously depending on three IPs for a whole 7 year generation is something a serious gamer cant support

#19 Posted by BPoole96 (22811 posts) -

I hate everyone and everyone hates me

#20 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17444 posts) -

I thought this wasn't allowed but I see more and more of these threads:?

#21 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17444 posts) -

I hate everyone and everyone hates me

BPoole96

I hate you too bro:P

#22 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -

I don't hate any of the competition I'm just not interested in owning another Microsoft system.

#23 Posted by CaseyWegner (70104 posts) -

my legacy lives on.

#24 Posted by Gue1 (11008 posts) -

I know Cows hate Lemmings but do Lemmings hate Cows?

Sony fanboys list all kinds of reasons that they despise Microsoft. And they seem to feel validated, that Microsoft is a cancer that is killing the game industry.

Microsoft fanboys seem to have no respect for Cows or Sony, but Do they 'hate' them?

fadersdream

lems can't even find a legitimate reason to not like Sony. All they say is: Sony is arrogant but I love paying to play online, RRoD and the same 3 games every year! Kinect is teh future! (even though they hated on casuals just as much as cows) ;)

#25 Posted by Lonelynight (30041 posts) -
I hope they all succeed.
#26 Posted by mgools (962 posts) -

If you can get over being married to only one system you can really expand your choices. Why limit yourself?

#27 Posted by whiskeystrike (12096 posts) -

Yes I personally hate and detest someone for liking a different system

#28 Posted by whiskeystrike (12096 posts) -

If you can get over being married to only one system you can really expand your choices. Why limit yourself?

mgools
Convenience
#29 Posted by whiskeystrike (12096 posts) -
I think anyone who hates any group of people on a forum because of what system they prefer (or hate) has bigger problems.The_Game21x
Yeah but SolidTy is still butthurt.
#30 Posted by Mystery_Writer (8090 posts) -

I hate / dislike certain acts by both SONY & MS.

However, I would vote for dislike blind fanboys of any faction though, but I know you're trying to abide by SW TOS of no fanboy wars, so I guess such poll is next to impossible to have here.

Having said that, I believe the worst acting blind fanboys on any system war forum is as follows:

1- SONY

2- Android

3- MS

4- PC

5- Apple

6- Nintendo (come to think of it, I don't recall seeing a blind Nintendo fanboy bashing other platforms here).

I could be wrong though of course, but that's from what I've observed so far.

#31 Posted by Killzonage (397 posts) -
I don't like paying for xbox live but other than that Microsoft is alright.