Welcome to this awkward thread. The question at hand, as many of you have been pointing out and asking as of recent, is that is there really a decline in System Wars nowadays?
1. Is System Wars dying?
- Do people just not care for System Wars as much as they used to?
2. What are the contributing factors that are causing such problems?
- In this case, could Nintendo's poor performance this gen have driven away the Sheep? I'm asking because it seems there's rarely any Sheep on this forum nowadays.
- Are Microsoft's recent bad months and the 360's drought on exclusive games, thus the lack of things to actually talk about and discuss, a reason for the decline of Lemming participation?
- Have things become too repetitive that we've just become too bored?
- Did the change of Gamespot's UI and website drive people to other places?
3. What can be done to make System Wars as active as it used to be?