Is it safe to say that Xbox One Launch is better than Playstation 4?

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) 9 months, 11 days ago

Poll: Is it safe to say that Xbox One Launch is better than Playstation 4? (67 votes)

Yes 55%
No 39%
RESOGUN INDIE MAN!!! 6%

Forza 5 vs ????? delayed

Knack vs Killer Instinct

Ryse Vs Shadowfall

DeadRising3 Vs Resogun indie.

Now ps4 does have some indies under there belt, but im personally not buying a next gen console to play indies at launch. Answer the question!!!

#51 Edited by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Shewgenja:

Wasn't DriveClub F2P? Correct me if I am wrong. I don't know for sure.

It was going to be a PS+ title, but the PS+ version was going to be less featured than the retail version. I wouldn't put it in the F2P category just because it was behind the PSN+ paywall. Kind of a weird technicality.

it was a broken promise imagine if this happened with forza what you would be saying? that's pretty bad, your launch sucks bad, admit the obvious.

#52 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (12838 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4:

I love how much you hate me! It makes me smile.

I don't hate you, I hate your idiotic posts and how you can't back up any of the accusations you throw around.

You've literally been spamming this board with garbage. Take a break, go do something with your life.

#53 Edited by Samus3D (1675 posts) -

I think the X1 has better exclusives at launch.

Crimson Dragon, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Killer Instinct, RYSE Son of Rome, and LocoCycle

Killzone Shadow Fall, Knack, Hohokum, and Resogun

#54 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5900 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@ReadingRainbow4:

I don't hate you, I hate your idiotic posts and how you can't back up any of the accusations you throw around.

You've literally been spamming this board with garbage. Take a break, go do something with your life.

predictions take time. Some have already come true. I'm not gonna dance around and say I told you so but I have been right on some things. Other things have links to back them up.

next up.............................KZ:SF to get delayed.

#55 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (12838 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@ReadingRainbow4:

predictions take time. Some have already come true. I'm not gonna dance around and say I told you so but I have been right on some things. Other things have links to back them up.

next up.............................KZ:SF to get delayed.

Time to run back to your favorite blog for "Ownage?' alright I see, done pissing in the wind with you.

#56 Edited by Bigboi500 (28804 posts) -

Slightly better but still shit.

#57 Posted by McStrongfast (4261 posts) -

This year the PS4 wins by default.

#58 Edited by DJChuy (1813 posts) -

I have the PS4 pre-ordered, but I have to admit the X-1's launch looks more appealing and has a nice variety.

#59 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@McStrongfast: nah cant say that. That is loser talk. Microsoft is making its push. They are hungry and want to be first to the finish line.

#60 Posted by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

You forgot Crimson Dragon and if you don't care about it then I suggest you look into playing some of the later Panzer Dragoon games

#61 Posted by RoslindaleOne (7565 posts) -

The Xbone launch destroys ps4's. That's why I have the Bone pre ordered.

#62 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3231 posts) -

Ryse is garbage, most of the exclusives are 360 ports, no games until Titanfall which doesn't have a release date.

You'd need to have a mental illness to ever consider getting an Xbone.

#63 Posted by tdkmillsy (1227 posts) -

Ryse is garbage, most of the exclusives are 360 ports, no games until Titanfall which doesn't have a release date.

You'd need to have a mental illness to ever consider getting an Xbone.

360 ports, what planet you on. They may be sequels (like Killzone) but they are not 360 ports. Dead Rising 3 couldn't run on a 360. I think its you who has the illness thinking the Xbox One has no games. It has more exclusives and better multiplats through better Xbox Live and DLC exclusive (including timed).

Xbox One for me. PS4 need some games (I cant play on PC) before I'll look at it again.

#64 Posted by TwistedShade (3123 posts) -

Without a doubt it's better. I'm still planning to get the PS4, but the Xbox Ones launch line up looks a lot better. The only PS4 Exclusive I'm getting is Killzone where as for Xbox One, I would pick up Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Forza.

#65 Edited by FlamesOfGrey (7445 posts) -

When you look at pure number of exclusives definitely. Only games worth buying on either system from what I've seen are Killzone Shadow Fall & Resogun for PS4 and Dead Rising 3 and Crimson Dragon for Xbox One. Knack, Killer Instinct and Ryse look like ****. Forza looks okay but it's missing or has stripped down features so it could make launch which takes away from the game.

#66 Posted by bezza2011 (2218 posts) -

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Shewgenja said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Shewgenja said:

Are you ever safe with an XBox at launch?

That is so 2006. There is a new version.

May I introduce the PS4 Flat Line of Death. Cheers!

One starts up seconds afterward. The other sits in a coffin and goes to RMA Hell for 6 weeks. Nice try, little buddy.

Oh that's convenient. System stops, cools down and you have to restart. Great way to defend it. They are overheating because there is a problem.

Oh and by the way. They are bricking too.

oh you mean when the system is on some closed space with no air? xD

we all know there is only 1 company that launched a defective console, and them getting caught with their pants down by ps4 i wont be surprised when rrod2 comes in xbone. Better buy extended warranties xbots.

There are X1 out there in similar cases that are just fine. Maybe MS builds a better plexiglass case too!

I'm sure your PS4 will play just fine though.....................

Yea maybe but it's more likely that the Xbone is that big you need a 16 ft room just to house the dam thing. seriously ps4 runs cooler than the ps3 and 360 at high usage, and yet it's out of the gate in a smaller design than both consoles and then you have the Xbone which is huge and will probably not fit in most standard sized tv stands lol which will over heat. good luck with that.