Is Infamous: Second Son the Best Looking Game Ever?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1051 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2859 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

I've never seen such colossal amounts of butt hurt from the hermits, what a game.

When you are constantly getting owned and can't prove something wrong, start calling the opposing party butthurt and leave with your tails between your legs - Famous quote by sony drone ReadingRainbow4.

Oh that delicious Irony.

Still waiting for you to tell me something Famous for no shadows have over Crysis 2, sony drone.

Character models, object geometry, particle effects, animations, AI. Textures are just as good really. It's impressive for an open world game. And my old GTX 560 overclocked could max out Crysis 2 @25-30fps anyway. Which is peaked at about 1.2 TF (Xbone power)

Be a little more rational in future.

Sorry partcle effects in Crapzone is laughable. It doesn't cast shadows. Try again. And your pathetic 900pStation is made up 0f a cheap ass tablet CPU and a GPU barely matching a 570. So, it's no powerhouse either. And no poly count of Crysis 2 would murder your pathetic Crapzone. Still waiting for your source about poly count.

#1052 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2859 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

I've never seen such colossal amounts of butt hurt from the hermits, what a game.

When you are constantly getting owned and can't prove something wrong, start calling the opposing party butthurt and leave with your tails between your legs - Famous quote by sony drone ReadingRainbow4.

Oh that delicious Irony.

Still waiting for you to tell me something Famous for no shadows have over Crysis 2, sony drone.

When you are constantly getting owned and can't prove something wrong, start calling the opposing party butthurt or post a silly gif and leave with your tails between your legs - Famous quote by sony drone ReadingRainbow4.

Okay here's the thing. I don't know if your a troll or really that much of a cunt, but my whole argument is that Infamous SS is a next gen game of it's type in the sense that it looks much better than any other game of it's perticular genre. Look at the last gen infamous 2 or Prototype games even on PC, there are fundamental enhancements on ISS that could not be synthesized on the PS3 such as polygon count, particles, character models which are far more dense than any open world game, or even Crysis 3, and animations that take advantage of the amount of polygons to simulate mouth and jaw muscles etc. Crysis 2 on PC sure does add some great stuff to the game, but I believe the geometry is lower than in Infamous because it was compromised by the PS3 and 360. Textures are not exactly groundbreaking in Crysis 2. Crysis 1 had better textures. Infamous SS has some sharp textures for an open world game. On the basis of it being the best looking game of its genre by far, and only in the beginning of the generation, It's a next gen game. Look, I'm not a "Sony bot", I'm a neutral person who takes the best of all worlds. I game on PC, PS4 and 360. I know it's hard to even grasp! Just stop attacking people man and calm your self down. I'm not trying to start a fight here.

All you said is pure speculation on your part and nothing else. Particle effects aren't anywhere close to Crysis 2 and you didn't mention the total poly count with the source. I know the total poly count of Crysis 2 and I know that puny Famous for no shadows or Crapzone wouldn't come anywhere close to it. I will share it once you mention your so called higher poly count. And what Crysis 2 textures aren't great? Crysis 2 textures shit on any 900pStation game with pixel perfect POM. Generations are for consololes not for PC. In case you don't know PC version uses higher quality assets than their consolole counter parts.

#1055 Edited by MiiiiV (533 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Oh that delicious Irony.

Character models, object geometry, particle effects, animations, AI. Textures are just as good really. It's impressive for an open world game. And my old GTX 560 overclocked could max out Crysis 2 @25-30fps anyway. Which is peaked at about 1.2 TF (Xbone power)

Sorry partcle effects in Crapzone is laughable. It doesn't cast shadows. Try again. And your pathetic 900pStation is made up 0f a cheap ass tablet CPU and a GPU barely matching a 570. So, it's no powerhouse either. And no poly count of Crysis 2 would murder your pathetic Crapzone. Still waiting for your source about poly count.

Look I think your confused with the fact that Crysis 2 is on PC. I think that makes your small brain automatically assume it is more advanced regardless of it literally being a 360 port. It was more so than Crysis 3.

Check out these amazing Crysis 2 textures with DAT Pixel perfect POM!!!

Whoa! SOO sharp and life like.

Here's another.

Some fantastic sharp textures there mate.

Killzone SF textures.

Just look at that tablet CPU and sub 570 bullshit textures. (Note the bumps you see are actual polygons unlike on Crysis 2 with it's cheap shit POM effect).

Characters.

Crysis 2.

Looks like good stuff.

Killzone SF Characters.

LOL. There's probably more polygons in her jaw than in the whole characters of Crysis 2. No good arguing anything for Crysis 2 because my old GTX 560 (sub XB1 powered) could max that baby out in 1080p 30fps DX11. Jesus Christ man, Killzone is a PS4 game, not a PS3. Crysis 2 PC is merely a PS3 game. It's an established fact. A few tessellated objects here and there and some reflective surfaces are not going to make it a mad graphics game. Fact is PS4 could well and truly max out Crysis 2 with ease. Without optimization. Sure I would say Cry Engine 3 is a better engine than what KZSF uses, but Crysis 2 isn't even beginning to utilize it. Stop talking out your arse you mad cunt. A strategically coded game for the PS4 is going to wipe piss off it's dick with Crysis 2 that can be played on a machine the power of the Xbox One minus optimizations.

When comparing textures you shouldn't use pics with textures that are blurred by depth of field. I'm not saying that vanilla Crysis 2 has better textures but modded Crysis 2 easily beats KZSF in texture res.

#1056 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2859 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

@miiiiv said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@miiiiv said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

@miiiiv said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

@ferret-gamer said:

@Pray_to_me said:

@ferret-gamer said:

I don't know whether Second Son or Crysis 3 has the higher poly count, I don't particularly care either. I'm sure you could find plenty of scenes where Infamous SS is rendering more polys on screen than Crysis 3, and vice versa.

However is largely beside the point of what i was arguing. The problem I was having in this thread, is that you were continually spreading false information. PC game versions do commonly do have higher poly counts than the console versions for a variety of reasons, including LODs.

Another thing you continually gave false information about is modding in games. Mods can be far more than textures and enb mods, despite what you seem to desperately want to believe. There are many, many games that have mods for them that do improve models and poly counts in the scenes. There are plenty of mods that improve shaders, lighting, post processing, particles, etc.

You can go off on any tangent you want to. Currently no game on PC modded or unmodded is as advanced as Infamous: SS. Yes rarely modders will be as zealous as to create some assets and 3D models of their own. If you really delve deeply enough into it one could simply consider and entire game a "mod" really. What is Second Son but a "mod" of the first infamous engine? What is Crysis but a "mod" of Cryengine?

I grow weary of chasing you down this semantic rabbit hole. The crux of the argument remains: Second son is Graphics King with what it's doing in relation to its scope. Taking the game as a whole.

PC will be back on top when it actually gets a next gen title to compete. Until then...

This is not semantics, just you giving false information. If you want to argue Infamous is the best looking game, that is fine. Just don't continuously lie about the competition to support yourself.

What is trying to be said is that the primary LOD 3D models in Infamous Second Son are of greater polygon density than Crysis 3. This is because the the models in Crysis 3 were designed with the PS3 and 360 in mind. There is countless evidence of this if you just play the game on PC. There are rocks that just look out of place with the beautiful lighting and what else. While the draw distance in ISS is nothing ground breaking, just remember the amount of polygons that make up the primary models in the game. Far more than we have seen in any open world game.

People argue about textures being shit which just shows they haven't played it. No unmodded open world game comes close in textures. Nor polygon count, nor lighting, nor particles, nor animation technology. It's a true next gen game of it's genre. What compares? Prototype on PC? The Amazing Spider-Man? None of them.

I've played Infamous SS and the things in the game (e.g. debris, barrels, walls, vegetation etc.) aren't very detailed, that together with the low lod distance don't add up to a very high total poly count.

That's not the point. The point is it's rendering more to screen than any open world game regardless of it's draw distance, while having a very high density character model on screen. It essentially has more polygons on screen for the same distance drawn, than any game of it's type. And it's still competing with Crysis 3 in crucial areas. Just boot up Crysis 3 and take note of the geometry of the rocks, and notice how blocky they are compared to say Killzone SF rocks. They are PS3 rocks, not PS4. Crytek weren't going to recreate higher poly density objects just for the enthusiast PC market, no way. They only added assets that were ready available in Cry Engine 3 and of course much higher res textures. But that gun model you see in maxed out Crysis 3 is exactly the same as the PS3 version. Same with characters, pickups, and pretty much all 3D objects. They thickened the foliage, added better shadowing and tessellated the odd leaf here and there, but it's only touching on next gen assets. In fact, Ryse uses more crucial assets of Cry Engine 3 than Crysis 3. Crysis 4 should fully utilize the next gen tech found in Cry E3, where the objects, character models, geometry, animations and AI will all be several times better because they won't make a PS3 version. The new consoles have raised the bar. It's obvious, but some of you PC people don't like to admit it. You like to think that a few graphics mods will make a game next gen no matter how limited the core code of the game is, sure, the end user will be more impressed by it's visuals, but it's un-optimized addons to the game graphics and in no way makes the game more advanced. Use your brains a little. Consoles drive the whole market unfortunately.

Any way, it's stupid to compare Crysis 3 to ISS in the first place because they have different focus points. You could say the water in Crysis 3 destroys ISS, which it does, but then so does the PS3 version even. I never said ISS looks better than Crysis 3, I said it's fundamentally more advanced. You will disagree, but I bet if it got a PC release, you wouldn't.

You won't like this, but Killzone Shadow Fall is more advanced than Crysis 3 in many ways also. The geometry is much higher, animations are much better, textures are just as sharp, lighting is just as good with better sun shafts, and sparks when you shoot metal are also volumetric and interact with the ground. What Crysis 3 notably beats it with is foliage and water technology. But again, so does even the console versions, because that's a focus point that Cry Engine 3 has. If you look at the grass in KZSF, it's not too advanced. It doesn't interact with the player or NPC's. This is something the Cry Engine has done since CE2. And the only water I remember seeing in KZSF is the river you can't access without dying in the forest level. It's purely cosmetic and is in no way dynamic. I also like the post processing DOF in Crysis 3 much better.

Crysis 3 might require a much more powerful PC to run than the PS4's hardware, but it's badly optimized to be honest. If i was neatly coded to the metal and optimized, It would no doubt run on PS4 on max. This is heresy among PC gamers of course, but perfectly understandable among developers ironically.

Saying that KZSF has textures and lighting is on par with Crysis 3 is just a lie. Can you provide a credible link proving Infamous SS total poly count? So far it's just speculation. While Infamous SS looks really good, nothing in the game (apart from main character) looks highly detailed (look closely at a car wheel, debris, vegetation, barrels etc) and that together with the low lod distance really don't add up to a very high total poly count. Not saying that Crysis 3 has a higher total poly count but many things are more detailed in Crysis 3, there is no denying that.

By you logic Crysis 1 is more advanced than Crysis 3 since Crysis 1 was designed with more powerful hardware in mind than the ps360.

Well Crysis 1 does have more going on onscreen as far as objects being rendered. Much bigger world and all the rest of it. Crysis 3 has more modern effects though. Now ISS is open world, Crysis 3 is not. For an open world game of it's type, it's impressive compared to any other.

As for KZSF textures. (Open both in separate tabs because the 'insert image' button isn't working)

KZSF textures.

http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/349/3494045/2451710-ibblzescmge5qj.jpg

Crysis 3 textures

http://i.imgur.com/W7NtSOl.jpg

Both were random ground textures. Not much in it to be fair. The myth that "PS4 is a console so it's textures automatically are shit" is quite silly.

The ground textures in that Crysis 3 shot looks worse than I remember them, maybe they are "hurt" by depth of field while looking at the leaf through the iron sights. I never said that KZSF has bad textures, just that Crysis 3 has better.

http://www.abload.de/img/crysis32013-02-2020-0nqrpg.png

Comparing the Crysis 3 image you posted and comparing the KZSF image I posted, I'd say there isn't much in it. No good cherry picking on either game to win one over. They are both sufficient ground textures lets just say. Crysis 3 has effects that are not found in Killzone, but are found in Ryse because it's the same engine. Different engines have different focus points, which is why a game will never beat another on all fronts. Just saying that when you take into account polygon count, character models, animations and AI, both KZSF and ISS beat crysis 3. In the case of ISS draw distance, it draws more things to screen for the same distance drawn than any other open world game of it's type. Is this so out of whack what I'm saying? I never said it's lighting and foliage is better, but since when did games like that ever excel at stuff like that?

Say what? Your Crapzone: Shadow Fail and Famou for no shadows is not even a match for Crysis 2 let alone Crysis 3. What is the total poly count of Crapzone and Famous for no shadows that you are bragging about? Everything you are saying is totally out of your ass. The last I checked even your precious exclusives lost to Ryse let alone Crysis 2 and yes even DF has agreed that none of the consololes has the horepower to match Crysis 2. Can youy even tout a single damn source about Crapzone and Famous for no shadows having any fucking damn feature over Crysis 2 let alone Crysis 3?

Get your head out of sony's ass and think for a second that how on earth the cheap ass tablet CPU and 570 level GPU of 900pStation could match a game which gets even the fastest GPU's of today to their knees.

Oh hello Mr generic PC elitist. How are you today? Tell me, what makes Crysis 2 (the famous console compromise) better graphics than Killzone Shadow Fall? And that was a bit aggressive for such a mature PC gamer such as yourself. Please try to be more polite next time.

Higher poly count. Realtime GI. Realtime local screen space reflections from every single light source. Particles that not only illuminates but also receive lights and cast shadows. SSDO. Higher resolution textures. Higher draw distance. Scale. Realtime Physics. Realtime tesselated water and water physics. Objects that are interactive. Now tell what does your precious 900pStation exclusives have? Lack of shadows?

Killzone SF has a higher polygon count in all areas than Crysis 2. Real time GI also, particles that interact with objects. It has higher res textures than Crysis 2. Prove me wrong. The draw distance is sufficient. The scale is similar in both. There is also real time physics, but I do think that cry engine 3 does a better job there. There is defiantly things Cry Engine 3 does better, but there are different focus points on each game. Be rational instead of saying "It's on PC so it's automatically better". The fact is, there is no PS3/360 compromises with KZSF, so you tend to find that objects are rendered with several times the poly count than on PS/360 games, or even the PC version because they don't change the mesh. I'm a PC gamer with a nice little card (GTX 680), and I still am impressed with what devs have done with the weak PS4. Yes I know it's weak sauce with it's shitty CPU and stuff. But look at the SNES CPU compared to the competition, But it's custom chips are what drove it (equivalent to what the GPU is today). Good low level coding techniques will keep the PS4 on it's toes for a while. Until the next gen games get their release on the PC, that's when the PS4 games will be beaten on all fronts.

Crapzone has no Realtime GI. As a matter of fact no game apart from Crysis 2 and Crysis 3 has Realtime GI. Don't know about Ryse. Feel free to quote me on it. Crapzone's partcile doesn't even cast shadows or receive lights. They are pretty laughable. Wrong Crysis 2 has much higher resolution textures. Crapzone has no draw distance at all. All it has is backdrop. Backdrop =/= drawdistance. You can't see 10 feet away in Crapzone. It's covered with smoke and blur.

#1058 Edited by zeeshanhaider (2859 posts) -
@scottpsfan14 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Oh that delicious Irony.

Look I think your confused with the fact that Crysis 2 is on PC. I think that makes your small brain automatically assume it is more advanced regardless of it literally being a 360 port. It was more so than Crysis 3.

Here's another.

Killzone SF textures.

Just look at that tablet CPU and sub 570 bullshit textures. (Note the bumps you see are actual polygons unlike on Crysis 2 with it's cheap shit POM effect).

Characters.

Crysis 2.

Looks like good stuff.

Killzone SF Characters.

LOL. There's probably more polygons in her jaw than in the whole characters of Crysis 2. No good arguing anything for Crysis 2 because my old GTX 560 (sub XB1 powered) could max that baby out in 1080p 30fps DX11. Jesus Christ man, Killzone is a PS4 game, not a PS3. Crysis 2 PC is merely a PS3 game. It's an established fact. A few tessellated objects here and there and some reflective surfaces are not going to make it a mad graphics game. Fact is PS4 could well and truly max out Crysis 2 with ease. Without optimization. Sure I would say Cry Engine 3 is a better engine than what KZSF uses, but Crysis 2 isn't even beginning to utilize it. Stop talking out your arse you mad cunt. A strategically coded game for the PS4 is going to wipe piss off it's dick with Crysis 2 that can be played on a machine the power of the Xbox One minus optimizations.

You are not fooling anyone here with your DX 9 Crysis 2 shots. Your first pic gave you away. It is one of the things Crytek patched with DirectX 11 and high resolution pack. Further more nice trying aiming down in Crysis 2 shots while keeping Crapzone shots from the distance and even in those shots you owned you self with terrible animation and low resolution textures and 2D rain. And did I mention how Crysis 2 characters has subsrface scattering and she has none but a bland white texture!

Here's the link to what Crysis 2 looks like after receiving the DX 11 upgrade: http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/pc/2011/07/08/crysis-2-directx-11-patch-analysis/5

I usually don't post screenshots unless I have the game installed on PC but anyways just to show your hypocrisy, here's some Crysis 2 goodness that murders your 900pStation exclusives:

Open all these images in new tab to see all the details. Now do you want me to post pics of Crapzone's foliage and water? Well why don't you show us.

#1060 Edited by zeeshanhaider (2859 posts) -

@stereointegrity said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@SuddenlyTragic said:

@zeeshanhaider: How many fucking times are you going to say 900pstation (one game runs in 900p), "famous for no shadows" (even though it clearly has shadows and you've been proven wrong over and over throughout this thread," and all your other little sayings that you've used in EVERY post? You've still never played the game, so stop spouting off lame ass comments that aren't true and making yourself sound like a 14 year old idiot.

Nope I have proved that more than one game runs in 900p as matter of fact is subHD and I already quoted the developer on the lack of shadows. It's you sony drones who have yet to prove what this game has over Crysis 2 from 2011. Show me a single damn post where you or anyone proved me wrong about any damn thing. I dare you. It's not my problem that the facts about weak ass 900pStation makes you mad. By the way, why are you mad over the fact that that 900pStation is made up of cheap ass tablet CPU and a GPU barely matching a mid range 570 from 2010. Are you a sony drone too?

Take a good look here again:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@SuddenlyTragic said:

@zeeshanhaider said:
@gpuking said:

For the fools who claim Infamous has no dynamic shadows, maybe play the game first. It's true not every light source casts shadow, but neither does Crysis 3 or every other game ever been made. So don't even start to claim Crysis 3 does.

This no dynamic shadow BS has got to stop, so fkn pathetic.

Stop talking out of your ass. Just because your precious 900pStation games doesn't have it doesn't mean all other games suffer from the same problem. And LOL at your cherry picked shots. There are many situations where Famous for no shadows don't cast any shadows and have very low resolution textures which looks like complete shit. Fucking pathetic for a game in 2014.

Anyways, every single damn light in Crysis 2/3 casts shadow and reflection. Not just lights even particles casts light and shadows and also being reflected. Hell even the particle receive shadows in Crysis 2/3. Go and read DF articles on it if you can't make the difference your self. And I haven't even included the real time Physics yet. Crysis 2/3 does so much that it's not even fair to compare them to 900pStation. It's a fucking disgrace to Crysis and Crytek.

Now go and keep crying that the cheap ass tablet CPU and a 570 level GPU from 2010 couldn't even handle games with dynamic shadows. No matter how many times you try to spin it, Crysis 2 will forever remain a benchmark for these outdated consololes to be measured against.

You are a fucking idiot. How many times are you going to use the term 900pStation and talk about the tablet CPU/570 level GPU? You've said this in pretty much every single post. And GPUking just owned you by showing you in those screenshots that YES, the game does have shadows. Amazing shadows. Of course it's going to have shadows, it's 2014. Every console game since the mid 2000's or earlier has had shadows. And don't talk about cherry-picking, every single Crysis or Witcher screenshot has been cherry-picked. I could take some screenshots right now of Crysis 3 or the Witcher 2 where they don't look that great. Every game has moments where it looks better in some areas than others. And arguing with you is like arguing with a retarded person. How old are you, 14?

Why? It's not my problem that 900pStation was touted by cows to be super computer that will beat Tri SLI 680's in power when in reality it consists of a tablet CPU and a 2010 level GPU. I will show continue to highlight the reality of that outdated consolole. Be mad at sony for letting you down.

Are you saying that the game doesn't suffer from the lack of shadows? Famous for no shadows in many situations have no shadow and when it does only one light source cast it as evident by the cherry picked shots. No matter how much you sony drones cry, you will not change that fact about Famous for no shadows when the devs admitted it missing shadows. LMAO!

Graphics Programmer Matthijs De Smedt also explained the lack of dynamic shadows revealed by the latest gameplay footage, In other words, the reason why only the global light sources (the sun and the moon) actually cast shadows in the game:

I’d like to make every light cast shadows : ). But there’s always tradeoffs in games, and there’s a lot of streetlights.

Source

It's time for you to start hyping up UC4 because Crapzone and Famous for no shadows failed to live up to Crysis 2 from 2011.

what other game is in 900p?

Crapzone MP is subHD. The Order is 1920x800 = only 6.7% more pixels than 900p and still runs like a slideshow and then Witcher 3 is also rumored to run in 900p even though CD Project RED didn't comment on the resolution.

@Pray_to_me said:

You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house, and if you got a glass jaw? You should shut your mouth.

POsting screenshots from PS3 version and now don't say that you are playing with a controller on a PC. It was proven before that you don't have a PC when you called Crysis 3 screenshot to be bullshot and then were proven wrong and you ran with your tail between your legs. You also ran when DF artcile was brought up against Crapzone: Shadow Fail. You want me to link the thread on which your ass was handed over to you?

#1062 Edited by zeeshanhaider (2859 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@zeeshanhaider said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Oh that delicious Irony.

Here's another.

Killzone SF textures.

Characters.

Crysis 2.

Looks like good stuff.

Killzone SF Characters.

You are not fooling anyone here with your DX 9 Crysis 2 shots. Your first pic gave you away. It is one of the things Crytek patched with DirectX 11 and high resolution pack. Further more nice trying aiming down in Crysis 2 shots while keeping Crapzone shots from the distance and even in those shots you owned you self with terrible animation and low resolution textures and 2D rain.

Here's the link to what Crysis 2 looks like after receiving the DX 11 upgrade: http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/pc/2011/07/08/crysis-2-directx-11-patch-analysis/5

I usually don't post screenshots unless I have the game installed on PC but anyways just to show your hypocrisy, here's some Crysis 2 goodness that murders your 900pStation exclusives:

Open all these images in new tab to see all the details. Now do you want me to post pics of Crapzone's foliage and water? Well why don't you show us.

Lol shut your shit with all the 'murdering PS4'. Foliage and water are literally the only thing Crysis 2 does better. But that is one thing cry engine has always excelled at. You obviously haven't played Killzone SF, because those textures I posted are much sharper than Crysis 2, I have both and all the DX11 and texture patches that Crysis 2 got. Tessellation is a garbage effect. The textures are always too low res to make it look convincing. IIt isn't real geometry with real collision detection. t's a stupid addon that looks out of place. Lol, the inconsistency of Crysis 2 graphically is insane. They literally made it for the consoles, then squirted it across. People complained about the lack of difference, so they released a Patch 1.9, the DX11 patch and a so called hi res texture pack. It's a good looking game, but Killzone SF shits all over it from a great height. All those pics you posted showcase inferior graphics to KZSF so sit down and shut the fuck up.

Now you sound mad sony drone that your 900pStation is proven to be way worse. Your textures are crappy with no depth or POM. Plain, straight textures. And then Crapzone lacks all the realtime features. So what does it have over Crysis 2. All you said you clearly didn't back up with any fucking source. LOL Crapzone has realtime GI. GG would have died of joy if they hear such a thing that stupid sony drones think they are so technically competent. Even the fucking water in Crysis 2 is tessellated and that its effects and animations are calculated on the fly. Unlike all the prebaked effects in Crapzone and Famous for no shadows.

Here's the proof of how much tessellation Crysis uses and its effect on polyt count:

It even has more polygons per pixel when the camera is close to an object.

Source

bu...bu....bu....tessellation is a grabage effect. bu...bu....bu...Crapzone and Famous for no shadows has higher poly objects. Your ass has been owned.

Yes Crysis 2, a game from 2011 does 'murder' every single damn 900pStation exclusive.

#1064 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2859 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@zeeshanhaider said:

@stereointegrity said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@SuddenlyTragic said:

@zeeshanhaider: How many fucking times are you going to say 900pstation (one game runs in 900p), "famous for no shadows" (even though it clearly has shadows and you've been proven wrong over and over throughout this thread," and all your other little sayings that you've used in EVERY post? You've still never played the game, so stop spouting off lame ass comments that aren't true and making yourself sound like a 14 year old idiot.

Nope I have proved that more than one game runs in 900p as matter of fact is subHD and I already quoted the developer on the lack of shadows. It's you sony drones who have yet to prove what this game has over Crysis 2 from 2011. Show me a single damn post where you or anyone proved me wrong about any damn thing. I dare you. It's not my problem that the facts about weak ass 900pStation makes you mad. By the way, why are you mad over the fact that that 900pStation is made up of cheap ass tablet CPU and a GPU barely matching a mid range 570 from 2010. Are you a sony drone too?

@zeeshanhaider said:

@SuddenlyTragic said:

@zeeshanhaider said:
@gpuking said:

For the fools who claim Infamous has no dynamic shadows, maybe play the game first. It's true not every light source casts shadow, but neither does Crysis 3 or every other game ever been made. So don't even start to claim Crysis 3 does.

Stop talking out of your ass. Just because your precious 900pStation games doesn't have it doesn't mean all other games suffer from the same problem. And LOL at your cherry picked shots. There are many situations where Famous for no shadows don't cast any shadows and have very low resolution textures which looks like complete shit. Fucking pathetic for a game in 2014.

Anyways, every single damn light in Crysis 2/3 casts shadow and reflection. Not just lights even particles casts light and shadows and also being reflected. Hell even the particle receive shadows in Crysis 2/3. Go and read DF articles on it if you can't make the difference your self. And I haven't even included the real time Physics yet. Crysis 2/3 does so much that it's not even fair to compare them to 900pStation. It's a fucking disgrace to Crysis and Crytek.

Now go and keep crying that the cheap ass tablet CPU and a 570 level GPU from 2010 couldn't even handle games with dynamic shadows. No matter how many times you try to spin it, Crysis 2 will forever remain a benchmark for these outdated consololes to be measured against.

You are a fucking idiot. How many times are you going to use the term 900pStation and talk about the tablet CPU/570 level GPU? You've said this in pretty much every single post. And GPUking just owned you by showing you in those screenshots that YES, the game does have shadows. Amazing shadows. Of course it's going to have shadows, it's 2014. Every console game since the mid 2000's or earlier has had shadows. And don't talk about cherry-picking, every single Crysis or Witcher screenshot has been cherry-picked. I could take some screenshots right now of Crysis 3 or the Witcher 2 where they don't look that great. Every game has moments where it looks better in some areas than others. And arguing with you is like arguing with a retarded person. How old are you, 14?

Why? It's not my problem that 900pStation was touted by cows to be super computer that will beat Tri SLI 680's in power when in reality it consists of a tablet CPU and a 2010 level GPU. I will show continue to highlight the reality of that outdated consolole. Be mad at sony for letting you down.

Are you saying that the game doesn't suffer from the lack of shadows? Famous for no shadows in many situations have no shadow and when it does only one light source cast it as evident by the cherry picked shots. No matter how much you sony drones cry, you will not change that fact about Famous for no shadows when the devs admitted it missing shadows. LMAO!

Graphics Programmer Matthijs De Smedt also explained the lack of dynamic shadows revealed by the latest gameplay footage, In other words, the reason why only the global light sources (the sun and the moon) actually cast shadows in the game:

I’d like to make every light cast shadows : ). But there’s always tradeoffs in games, and there’s a lot of streetlights.

Source

It's time for you to start hyping up UC4 because Crapzone and Famous for no shadows failed to live up to Crysis 2 from 2011.

Crapzone MP is subHD. The Order is 1920x800 = only 6.7% more pixels than 900p and still runs like a slideshow and then Witcher 3 is also rumored to run in 900p even though CD Project RED didn't comment on the resolution.

@Pray_to_me said:

You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house, and if you got a glass jaw? You should shut your mouth.

POsting screenshots from PS3 version and now don't say that you are playing with a controller on a PC. It was proven before that you don't have a PC when you called Crysis 3 screenshot to be bullshot and then were proven wrong and you ran with your tail between your legs. You also ran when DF artcile was brought up against Crapzone: Shadow Fail. You want me to link the thread on which your ass was handed over to you?

LOL. That link you posted about Crysis 2 DX11 patch clearly states that the underlining geometry stayed the same. That includes character models, objects (like those barrels), pickups, cars, everything. You know fuck all because the D-pad on display on his screenshots are the Xbox 360 controller, and it says 'B Close Visor'. I use a 360 controller on it too. It's last gen trash you fool. You know nothing. It's absolute highest res textures in the game are nothing special at all. Killzone SF has some textures with no upper limit in detail no matter how far you zoom in. Look at pretty much all rocks found in the game for instance. Crysis 2 gets left behind. End of story.

That pic is of Crysis 3, you dumb dumb. And I just mentioned the tessellation part in detail. Let's see how you try to spin it now, sony drone. 900pStation is made up of a cheap ass tablet CPU and a GPU barely matching a midrange 570 from 2010 = weak ass 900pStation. End of story.

#1065 Edited by zeeshanhaider (2859 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@zeeshanhaider said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@zeeshanhaider said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Oh that delicious Irony.

Here's another.

Killzone SF textures.

Characters.

Crysis 2.

Looks like good stuff.

Killzone SF Characters.

You are not fooling anyone here with your DX 9 Crysis 2 shots. Your first pic gave you away. It is one of the things Crytek patched with DirectX 11 and high resolution pack. Further more nice trying aiming down in Crysis 2 shots while keeping Crapzone shots from the distance and even in those shots you owned you self with terrible animation and low resolution textures and 2D rain.

Lol shut your shit with all the 'murdering PS4'. Foliage and water are literally the only thing Crysis 2 does better. But that is one thing cry engine has always excelled at. You obviously haven't played Killzone SF, because those textures I posted are much sharper than Crysis 2, I have both and all the DX11 and texture patches that Crysis 2 got. Tessellation is a garbage effect. The textures are always too low res to make it look convincing. IIt isn't real geometry with real collision detection. t's a stupid addon that looks out of place. Lol, the inconsistency of Crysis 2 graphically is insane. They literally made it for the consoles, then squirted it across. People complained about the lack of difference, so they released a Patch 1.9, the DX11 patch and a so called hi res texture pack. It's a good looking game, but Killzone SF shits all over it from a great height. All those pics you posted showcase inferior graphics to KZSF so sit down and shut the fuck up.

Now you sound mad sony drone that your 900pStation is proven to be way worse. Your textures are crappy with no depth or POM. Plain, straight textures. And then Crapzone lacks all the realtime features. So what does it have over Crysis 2. All you said you clearly didn't back up with any fucking source. LOL Crapzone has realtime GI. GG would have died of joy if they hear such a thing that stupid sony drones think they are so technically competent. Even the fucking water in Crysis 2 is tessellated and that its effects and animations are calculated on the fly. Unlike all the prebaked effects in Crapzone and Famous for no shadows.

Here's the proof of how much tessellation Crysis uses and its effect on polyt count: http://techreport.com/review/21404/crysis-2-tessellation-too-much-of-a-good-thing/2

bu...bu....bu....tessellation is a grabage effect. bu...bu....bu...Crapzone and Famous for no shadows has higher poly objects. Your ass has been owned.

Yes Crysis 2, a game from 2011 does 'murder' every single damn 900pStation exclusive.

Crysis 2 is literally no where near as advanced of a game as Killzone SF. Those extra addons don't change that. All the underlying geometry is better by far in KZSF, Animations and pretty much everything. Water and foliage is the only clear advantage Crysis 2 has. If you want to call tessellation an advantage then so be it, but Killzone Shadow Fall is more advanced in the sense that all it's assets are created for it and fit well with it. Having one object tessellated here and there does not amount to a more advanced game. It's inconsistency at it's finest. Parallax occlusion is also glitchy as fuck when you stand at a certain angle. It horribly distorts. If these amount to more advanced, then I don't know what world we are living in. Crysis 2 is inconsistent. KZSF is not.

So you are saying is Crapzone is advanced because crapzone is advanced. That's at least what I got. Tsk tsk tsk. What are those pretty much everything in which Crapzone is better? Every single damn thing you said is proven to be better in Crysis 2. Come one name one thing that is better in Crapzone or famous for no shadows. I'm waiting.

I think I should wait on posting the DF article on Crysis 2's superiority over so called outdated next-gen consololes. That would be the final blow. Will finish it in style.

#1066 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (16023 posts) -

This kid is so mad man, lol.

Sorry for pissing in your cornflakes breh.

Are you for real?

#1068 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2859 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

When you are extremely butthurt and you can't prove your self right, call others names - Famous quote by butthurt sony drone ReadingRainbow4. ;)

#1070 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2859 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@zeeshanhaider said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@zeeshanhaider said:

@stereointegrity said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@SuddenlyTragic said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@SuddenlyTragic said:

@zeeshanhaider said:
@gpuking said:

Source

@Pray_to_me said:

LOL. That link you posted about Crysis 2 DX11 patch clearly states that the underlining geometry stayed the same. That includes character models, objects (like those barrels), pickups, cars, everything. You know fuck all because the D-pad on display on his screenshots are the Xbox 360 controller, and it says 'B Close Visor'. I use a 360 controller on it too. It's last gen trash you fool. You know nothing. It's absolute highest res textures in the game are nothing special at all. Killzone SF has some textures with no upper limit in detail no matter how far you zoom in. Look at pretty much all rocks found in the game for instance. Crysis 2 gets left behind. End of story.

That pic is of Crysis 3, you dumb dumb. And I just mentioned the tessellation part in detail. Let's see how you try to spin it now, sony drone. 900pStation is made up of a cheap ass tablet CPU and a GPU barely matching a midrange 570 from 2010 = weak ass 900pStation. End of story.

So your saying, based on the fact that tessellation, an addon, is used in very sparse areas in the game, that Crysis 2 is more advanced than KZSF? The fact that all these addons are just a patch proves my point. Cry Engine 3 may well be more advanced than KZ engine, but Crysis 2 only touches on it and uses no where near the effects that Ryse does for instance. The game of Crysis 2 itself is no where near as advanced as KZSF lol. Lower res underlining mesh, lower res textures in most places, lower res character models, worse animations, AI, Objects like pickups, barrels, guns, or any other misc objects are lower res. You keep saying that parallax occlusion in Crysis 2 makes it more advances, when Kameo - Elements of Power, A launch 360 game in 2005 did it better. Lighting in Killzone SF is at least as good. Let's be honest, Crysis 2 PC lighting isn't much different to PS3 version. Sun shafts in KZSF are fantastic. Realtime reflections in KZSF, Particle effects and sparks that emit light on every surface. You haven't played it, or you have and are just trolling.

Nope, not just tessellation but all the things that I have mentioned over the course of this thread, Crysis 2 is much more advanced than Crapzone: Shadow Fail. Every single damn thing you listed is proven to be better in Crysis 2. You can keep on saying it is advanced in Crapzone won't make it though. Crapzone uses prebaked effects while evrything in Crysis 2 is realtime and no Lighting is no where near Crysis 2 level. Every single damn light source cast shadows in Crysis 2 unlike Crapzone where only one light source takes part in shadowing. And feel free to post evidence that Crapzone particles cast shadows or receives lights from other sources.

#1071 Posted by dakan45 (18724 posts) -

Last time i hecked it didnt have dynamic shadows, so no.

Watch dogs on pc will be far better looking.

#1072 Edited by zeeshanhaider (2859 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

When you are extremely butthurt and you can't prove your self right, call others names - Famous quote by butthurt sony drone ReadingRainbow4. ;)

What's there to prove? It's painfully obvious you're on the rag.

Bleeding all over the SW forums. :)

Leaving me 10 new messages in my inbox because your dumb ass can't even quote properly, posting this bullshit.

I never PMed you. Quit lying.

Nah....I don't bleed I like to keep remind you cow of your real place. The reality of your 900pStation and its outdated pos hardware. And that screenshot has trillion times more detail than your Crapzone: Shadow Fail or Famous for no shadows.

Anyways, my work here is done. Your fellow cow tried to hard to prove 900pStation's superiority over Crysis 2 but failed. I have proven him wrong in every single damn instance. Keep chasing 2011 but you will never be able to match Crysis 2. Stay salty sony drones. See you untill you tell me a single damn technical feature Crapone or Famous for no shadows has over Crysis 2.

#1073 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (16023 posts) -

@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Leaving me 10 new messages in my inbox because your dumb ass can't even quote properly, posting this bullshit.

Nah....I don't bleed I like to keep remind you cow of your real place. The reality of your 900pStation and its outdated pos hardware. And that screenshot has trillion times more detail than your Crapzone: Shadow Fail or Famous for no shadows.

#1074 Edited by zeeshanhaider (2859 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Now I get it. You are blind that's why you think Crapzone and Famous for no shadows look better than Crysis 2. Silly me, I should have guessed that before. I mean only mentally retards or blind people could think like that.

#1075 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (16023 posts) -

@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Now I get it. You are blind that's why you think Crapzone and Famous for no shadows look better than Crysis 2. Silly me, I should have guessed that before. I mean only mentally retards or blind people could think like that.

I knew you had it in you :)

#1076 Edited by Randolph (10542 posts) -

Two things.

1- Flaming gets you time out from the forums.

2- STOP WITH THE GIGANTIC QUOTE CHAINS.

Thanks!