Is anyone sick of Microsoft playing nice?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

honestly im sick of the non-exclusive exclusives

when you make a console you need to make 100% exclusives

they don't come to PC

they don't go PS4, they don't even go to your old 360

back in the day nintendo stoPPED supporting its old systems, and you either bought the new one or you got screwed, and thats how I LIKE my systems to go, you stop supporting old one and you say U either buy our new one or you gtho

microsoft is being too kind its being too generous its letting PC get some games its letting 360 get some

ive honestly just had about enough, they need to be ONLY RUNNING on XB1 PERIOD i don't want to see a ps4 version i don't want pc ppl oh im gettin that yeah .

nah enough with it start using nintendos method and sonys method and say buy this console or your screwed thats how it should be and like its just not happening with xb1 every single time.

we need the xb1 sticker to mean something the games don't mean anything if theres a 360 version or pc version coming out my game means nothing then

start being ruthless again an cut throat pull minecraft off the ps4 store, pull all ur support from PC let it go of the 360 tell those kids to upgrade or there done

stuff needs to happen its just not happening is anyone else fed up with this?

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4197 Posts

Is anyone sick of @ProtossRushX's inability to communicate effectively?

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

sony started all that support your old consoles while your new console is out.....

xbox took a page from sonys book instead of nintendo.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

No but I'm sick of your threads

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#5 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

No. I am not so emotionally tied to a console as you. From a business stand point they are not going to stop supporting 360 because they want those who cant or wont move up to still pay for gold. Its income. This company makes its bread n butter on a PC OS. As long as the stock keeps performing, and I can play games I want to with friends on X1, then I'm good. You're taking this SW stuff to heart.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

Correct your grammar and then I'll get back to you.

kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kweeni
Member since 2007 • 11413 Posts

Supporting multiple systems in now a bad thing it seems.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Buyer's remorse, TC?

kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 kyacat
Member since 2003 • 4408 Posts

Awe why so ProtossRushX?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61511 Posts

I'm fine with more people playing their games. My Xbox One is solely for the odd exclusives, and i'm fine with that... It was the same with my PS3 last gen.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#11 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14499 Posts

Since when do orphanages have the Internet?

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

Is anyone sick of @ProtossRushX's inability to communicate effectively?

and his garbage threads

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#14  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17837 Posts

Actually, I am sick of them holding back games for XB1. I want that shit on PC. Consoles are garbage and the only reason I play them is because of the exclusives. I hate that I had to buy both a XB1 and PS4 just for exclusives. I barely play either console. Make PC the universal platform and eliminate the consoles. They are holding back gaming.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#15  Edited By speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14419 Posts

Amazing thread TC. Well done, and spoken very intelligently as well.

And since when was more people getting to enjoy a game a bad thing?

Ribstaylor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Ribstaylor1
Member since 2014 • 2186 Posts

Well they have two markets to pander too. The very large and ever growing pc market, that was around since windows started to have video games. And their Xbox one division which shouldn't be called a gaming console anymore but rather a multimedia hub that allows you to combine the likes of appletv, roku, xbox 360, and your television devices under a single roof for easy use. If anything I wish Microsoft would stop pissing money away on games for the One, when they could be investing a first party effort into showing of what's possible with directx12. I'd like to finally see that shift in games in levels beyond just adding graphics available to pc years before. And focusing all their efforts on the xbox would only stifle and hinder that progression.

When Dx12 is up and running it will be interesting to see how they actually manage the whole cross platform thing they touted as being doable even though they only showed it functioning on a windows 10 tablet with the XboxOne. Though I like the idea of all devices being with windows 10 being able to stream to one another and play with one another, I don't know if I like the idea of pc games now being altered or restricted in a possible negative manner to meet the rules put in place to allow for such connections.

Only time will tell till then I'm still enjoying what I got over here on my pc. Could there be more? Yes, but it's not like I don't have over 35 years of games to choose from.

starwolf474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 starwolf474
Member since 2013 • 989 Posts

I agree. Microsoft is way too nice to PC gamers, which is ironic since PC gamers seem to hate Xbox. Microsoft lets their games appear on PC way more than Sony and Nintendo and that leads to PC gamers choosing Sony and Nintendo consoles to supplement their PC since they have games that they can't get on PC.

The sad thing is, from what I've seen, many PC gamers are not even appreciative of this and will constantly bash Xbox for not having exclusives when Xbox would have more exclusives if they weren't being so nice to PC gamers.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

I'm tired of M$ using its money for marketing instead of games.

SuddenlyTragic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SuddenlyTragic
Member since 2005 • 976 Posts

@ProtossRushX: And somehow you've managed to top yourself once again with one of the worst threads I've ever seen. You are WAY too into system wars and it's to a point of being borderline insane. Why do you care so much if Microsoft, a company who I'm sorry to say has no fucking clue who you are, wants to maximize its profit (because it's a company running a business and not trying to cater to your weird obsession with one particular electronic device) by putting its games on all of the platforms that THEY own? Microsoft doesn't only own the Xbox One - it also owns Windows, the operating system thats success allowed your precious Xbox to exist in the first place, and the Xbox 360. I don't feel like getting too deep into it because you're too retarded to understand anything so...bottom line...it's business and they want to make money.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#22 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

Yes, I am sick of your threads.

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#23 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@starwolf474 said:

I agree. Microsoft is way too nice to PC gamers, which is ironic since PC gamers seem to hate Xbox. Microsoft lets their games appear on PC way more than Sony and Nintendo and that leads to PC gamers choosing Sony and Nintendo consoles to supplement their PC since they have games that they can't get on PC.

The sad thing is, from what I've seen, many PC gamers are not even appreciative of this and will constantly bash Xbox for not having exclusives when Xbox would have more exclusives if they weren't being so nice to PC gamers.

What? MS closed down every single PC studio they owned. ACES, FASA, ENSEMBLE, Big huge games, Freelancer team, Ascheron's call mmo team...all dead... There support last dx transistion from DX9-10 was porting halo2 and making it GFWL mandatory and vista mandatory when it wasn't even DX10. Hell that game was out the gen before, and they tried pulling pay to play online on pc... There is a reason pc gamers such as myself hate them. I was cool with MS back in the Gates / XB-OG era... past that forget them... I would use linux solely if i could.

Prawephet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Prawephet
Member since 2014 • 385 Posts

@ProtossRushX: Microsoft, being a huge company, is all about the bottom line. Meaning they want to make money. They seem to think they will make more money this way.

The real issue is that Microsoft just fucked up with the xb1. People didn't like Kinect so microsofts dumbass attempt at a new console is to force a kinect onto everyone and then parade around at advertising shows talking about how the kinect can tell advertisers how the public reacts to their commercials.

Microsofts entire plan with the xb1 was licensing fees and trying to get money from television and ad companies. Hence all the drm and forced online bullshit at the start. It was a brilliant idea and at least they were completely transparent with their intentions. It made it so the public absolutely hated them though.

starwolf474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By starwolf474
Member since 2013 • 989 Posts

@Midnightshade29 said:

@starwolf474 said:

What? MS closed down every single PC studio they owned. ACES, FASA, ENSEMBLE, Big huge games, Freelancer team, Ascheron's call mmo team...all dead... There support last dx transistion from DX9-10 was porting halo2 and making it GFWL mandatory and vista mandatory when it wasn't even DX10. Hell that game was out the gen before, and they tried pulling pay to play online on pc... There is a reason pc gamers such as myself hate them. I was cool with MS back in the Gates / XB-OG era... past that forget them... I would use linux solely if i could.

And yet, they are still allowing more of their otherwise exclusive games to be released on PC than Sony or Nintendo are allowing with their exclusive games. And I think that they are weakining the Xbox brand by doing so.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Buyer's remorse, TC?

He made a major mistake.

He imagined as he bought the Xbone that the machine was set to be the next 360.

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#27 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

why is this guy not banned yet? almost every X1 exclusives goes to PC now bud, cause the X1 is full of shit like your threads

The_Stand_In

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 The_Stand_In
Member since 2010 • 1179 Posts

@starwolf474 said:

@Midnightshade29 said:

@starwolf474 said:

And yet, they are still allowing more of their otherwise exclusive games to be released on PC than Sony or Nintendo are allowing with their exclusive games. And I think that they are weakining the Xbox brand by doing so.

Most games made are made for PCs running Windows- a Microsoft product. Screw the "Xbox brand". Why the hell would they shun an entire market when they can have both?

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

Huh?

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

@Basinboy said:

mean

monson21502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 monson21502
Member since 2009 • 8230 Posts

@ProtossRushX: it's all about money for them .why should they stop making games for pc and 360 if they can make more money off them? Ninendo is leaving the door open .I think ps3 and 360 will probably last another 5 years just from ports and 393rd party games like COD and Madden

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SolidTy

@notorious1234na said:

@Basinboy said:

mean

Do you need some cranberry juice?

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

@Basinboy said:

Back in mine we had to use the communities library to get internet access.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Another award-winning protoss thread.

strothers101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 strothers101
Member since 2011 • 425 Posts

Im tired of sony not delivering on their exclusives and their online service...I mean seriously, I feel like im taking crazy pills.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

when you make a console you need to make 100% exclusives

they don't come to PC

they don't go PS4, they don't even go to your old 360

back in the day nintendo stoPPED supporting its old systems, and you either bought the new one or you got screwed, and thats how I LIKE my systems to go, you stop supporting old one and you say U either buy our new one or you gtho

microsoft is being too kind its being too generous its letting PC get some games its letting 360 get some

ive honestly just had about enough, they need to be ONLY RUNNING on XB1 PERIOD i don't want to see a ps4 version i don't want pc ppl oh im gettin that yeah .

nah enough with it start using nintendos method and sonys method and say buy this console or your screwed thats how it should be and like its just not happening with xb1 every single time.

we need the xb1 sticker to mean something the games don't mean anything if theres a 360 version or pc version coming out my game means nothing then

start being ruthless again an cut throat pull minecraft off the ps4 store, pull all ur support from PC let it go of the 360 tell those kids to upgrade or there done

stuff needs to happen its just not happening is anyone else fed up with this?

1. Go outside.

2. Learn some fucking grammar.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

Just be happy and play the games.

This thread kinda reminds me when I was younger. During recess, some kid would come up with a silly toy and proclaim, I got this toy and you do-ooon't. Nya Nya Nya!" We'd look at him and guffawed. Then we'd resume playing tag.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

Well tbo ever since 2009 when MS decided to drop core and go upwards of 66% casual to catch the Wii's pot of gold they have lost their way.

Only now when they copy current gen 8 console leader SONY with the world's most powerful video game console ever, the PS4 can they make it right.

Getting knocked the **** out at E3 and having to shit can their whole vision of the X1 was the best thing for us gamers.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#39 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Why are you so interested in allowing fewer people to play games?

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@notorious1234na said:

@Basinboy said:

mean

that was gooooood lol

touche

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SolidTy

@notorious1234na said:

@SolidTy said:

@notorious1234na said:

@Basinboy said:

mean

that was gooooood lol

touche

I was hoping you might appreciate that, lol.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

So you want our huge multinationals to start playing nasty with consumers? You sir are a fucking idiot.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

Xbox 360 had: Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo Reach, Halo ODST, Mass Effect 1, 2, 3 Gears of War 1, 2 ,3 Fable 2, 3,

Xbone has: Sunset overdrive, Forza 6,

YOU see difference always explicit DO U SEE A GAMING EXXCLUSIVE DIFFERENCE one had 100's of great games the other has 2 exclusive games to its name GTFO microsoft thats not a list good enough for a console to own

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#44 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@ProtossRushX: They fucked up, they need to make nice with everyone

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

Xbox 360 had: Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo Reach, Halo ODST, Mass Effect 1, 2, 3 Gears of War 1, 2 ,3 Fable 2, 3,

Xbone has: Sunset overdrive, Forza 6,

YOU see difference always explicit DO U SEE A GAMING EXXCLUSIVE DIFFERENCE one had 100's of great games the other has 2 exclusive games to its name GTFO microsoft thats not a list good enough for a console to own

Yeah I see a difference, I see a difference of a console that's almost 10 years old to a console that's only 1 1/2 years old and you complaining of lack of exclusives? How many of those exclusives came out on the 360 at the 1 1/2 year mark? Dude relax and play the games that's out and look forward to whats coming in the future.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

For one MS isn't putting their exclusives on the PS4. As for PC and 360.....MS has a large 360 install base that still generates income....and PC is a way to also generate income. You could have skipped the X1 in this case if it bothers you. I don't see the big deal. If MS was ONLY relying on the X1 they'd be having some money issues.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

The 360 still brings in $3 billion+ a year on LOW average and me low balling what other non-gaming purchases people make. And all that is free money.