Is $50 too much for TLOU Remastered?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

yeah I saw that earlier yesterday I laughed my ass off charging 50 dollars for a year old game ""remastered""

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#153 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@mems_1224 said:

Still not worth $50

nice evasive from someone who just showed he didn't play it.

Yea, ok.

Haha. Sonned.

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#154  Edited By tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

Gett'n that bihhh Day One.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#155  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@SolidTy said:
@AzatiS said:

@charizard1605 said:

Wind Waker HD was at the very least a game that was ten years old at the time of its release- it is presently possible to buy The Last of Us, as well as all of its DLC, for a currently active and supported system, for less than half the price of this 'remaster,' new.

Wind Waker HD was still modernizing a game that was two generations old- Sony does not get off scott free on The Last of Us because of that remaster's existence, as the situations are not comparable.

Thats an excuse ... a 12 years old game in HD , something that PC gamers playing since 2007, with some additions or cuts here and there which even after a year costs 42$ in amazon as we speak .... How is not the same even worse scenario , just because it is 12 years old ... TLOU is 1 years old and offers 2 versions , PS3 and PS4 , choose what you want ... Mainly for the guys that havent play the game yet and an optional , better version of one of the best game last gen. ...so lets not justify Wind Waker HD because its old... Thats in fact is against WW ... and i see nothing modern in WW HD than the original to justify 50$ if you ask me.

+1 As I stated before, I find all these HD remastered ports expensive and will never buy any of them at full price IF I already own the game which includes Tomb Raider, GTA5, Diablo III, The Last of Us, and Wind Waker HD. Still, I think there is a value in a newer game rather than the old 2002 game (especially when looking at the current price of the new game and all the included DLC). At least last gen when they gave us 3 Jak and Daxter games in one pack, 3 Ratchet & Clank's in one pack, or even 2 God of Wars in one pack those released for $40 and some of those were just as old as WW. Of course, I refused to pay top dollar for those packs just the same.

@vitonemesis said:

@charizard1605: No you can't. The game is 30 and there is no more season pass. So it's 30 + 15 + all the map packs and other online stuff. It's over 50 bucks to get everything on PS3.

+1 You researched some # and $. Good on you. For those bargain shoppers looking for deals, the exact same mentality will work for the TLOU and other remasters.

@charizard1605 said:

I want to state what you have yourself, multiple times before, and even very recently- if you know how to shop smart, you don't have to buy the game for the price it retails at. It's not exactly difficult to pick up the game for less than $30.

Same mentality applies to shopping smart for TLOU remaster (as well as WW, Tomb Raider, etc). If you know how to shop smart, the TLOU remastered you won't have to buy at what it retails at. At some point TLOU remastered (as well as GTA5, etc) is going to be $20-$30 on sale somewhere, it's just a matter of waiting. That observation on purchasing wisely doesn't change anything. I never argued about what I would pay as I said multiple times I won't be buying this at top dollar since I own the original game, same for WW, Diablo III, Tomb Raider, GTA5, etc. Same last gen when I paid $20 or less for Halo HD, Ratchets HD , Sly Cooper HDs, Jak HDs, Metal Gear Solid HDs, GOW HD collections, etc. None of those were worth top dollar to me since I owned the original Xbox, Gamecube, and PS2 versions. I don't own the DLC for TLOU, so I am interested in checking that out, once I find a great price on either the DLC on PS3 or the remaster at PS4, whichever comes first (Prob PS3 DLC).

I believe you are referencing my post in this thread on page 2:

I wouldn't buy it (TLOU remastered) for $50, but I felt the same way about Zelda: Windwaker HD on Wii U. I paid $50 for the GC original on launch day.

If I buy a remastered port, I'll pay $20 tops if I own the old version. That's my rule on any older games that come along with new versions from Tomb Raider to Sly Cooper collection to MGS Collection to Halo Anniversary. It has to be cheap....if I already own it.

On the flip side, for those that never played TLOU...$50 is a pretty sweet deal. If I never bought it on PS3 and it was a new game to me? I could swing $50 easily. I could swing $60 actually. What does interest me in this version is the DLC, I've been waiting on a great sale from PS+ on that DLC and I may just wait to tackle the DLC in this version when it drops to $20 or less on sale. I'll pay top dollar for new games, but TLOU isn't new for me. Good game though for former 360 gamers that moved to PS4.

I remember Tomb Raider: Def edition was $60 on PS4/Xbone before settling on a $50 price point. I imagine the sales of games like that were testing the market. It doesn't matter much to me because we all should know by now you can always wait and the prices drop.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17422 Posts

Gotta agree with SolidTy on this one. TLOU being a newer game can justify its price better than Wind Waker or any other 5-10yr old HD port.

It doesnt matter if the game is available cheaper on the PS3...........if that is the version you want then get it.

Obviously those players want the cleaner, crisper version with the better framerate and graphics. Couple that with not having to wait for the DLC (or pay for it seperately) then it makes sense.

In my case, i waited a full year for the PS4 version. Even if it DIDNT come with DLC i wouldve paid $50 for it. Its a newer game.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@navyguy21

Stay here too long and everything will make sense.... Even nonsense

DarkblueNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 DarkblueNinja
Member since 2009 • 1016 Posts

Didn't they said that people who bought PS3 digital version will get some % off of the PS4 Remastered TLOU?

lazerface216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By lazerface216
Member since 2008 • 7564 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

$50 for a year old 8 hour game? lol

LOL mems post.

anyways, $50 ain't bad considering it comes remastered with all available dlc included. i will double dip once i get a ps4.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By SolidTy

@lazerface216 said:

mems_1224 said:

LOL mems never played the last of us.

I wasn't mentioned but I want to give some backstory to my TLOU experience first. I got a Platinum in TLOU and I played it three times. Quite the involved Platinum for this game. I beat it on Hard, Survivor, and Survivor+ to collect everything in the game. The average game time, depending on difficulty is usually 20 hours-ish*. Some people clock in at 25 hours, others at 15 hours. I would estimate after talking to many fans in RL, in normal difficulty setting in the first run the game is about 16-18 hours long. With some extra exploration you can easily reach 20-21 hours. It's not an 8 hour game unless you skip cinemas and know where to go and are racing through TLOU on a speedrun, avoiding collecting and unlocking areas. Even then, I would think 10 hours if you really tried to just run through it skipping cinemas and items, and playing on Easy, deliberately not enjoying the story. In all honesty, it depends on how you play. Enjoy the story and you can probably get a decent amount of gameplay. Personally, I try to enjoy the story on each play-through to get my money's worth

You have to remember though that for years mems has established that he likes to troll PS things and play the role of a hardcore lemming in SW but also at various other sites where he trolls in the same Xbot fashion like Kotaku for instance. However, he did play TLOU back in June 20th, 2013 he beat it two days after he got his first trophy. So, there is at least a 48 hour window right there. In fact, he collected 5 of the 24 trophies in the TLOU before giving up on a Platinum due to glitched trophies. He did play through it at least once on hard though according to his trophies he displayed earlier. I also ran into what I thought was glitched trophies, but I pressed on. I run across glitched achievements and trophies in select games across PC/360/PS3, but I find my way around the glitches by starting over...if I like the game enough. Long story short, he threw that "8 hour nonsense" comment to troll or annoy fans, but he did play although it took him over 48 hours to complete it based on the trophies. Of course, the exact time it took him to complete and collect things as he did would be on the save file, if he wanted to post that time and I can guarantee it took him more than 8 hours because I did all the same trophies to get The Last of Us Platinum. I currently have all of Naughty Dogs games Platinumed, but that was a personal goal of mine.

lazerface216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 lazerface216
Member since 2008 • 7564 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@lazerface216 said:

mems_1224 said:

I wasn't mentioned but I want to give some backstory to my TLOU experience first. I got a Platinum in TLOU and I played it three times. Quite the involved Platinum for this game. I beat it on Hard, Survivor, and Normal to collect everything in the game. It's not an 8 hour game unless you skip cinemas and know where to go and are racing through TLOU on a speedrun, avoiding collecting and unlocking areas.

You have to remember though that for years mems has established that he likes to troll PS things and play the role of a hardcore lemming in SW but also at various other sites where he trolls in the same Xbot fashion like Kotaku for instance. However, he did play TLOU back in June 20th, 2013 he beat it two days after he got his first trophy. In fact, he collected 5 of the 24 trophies in the TLOU before giving up due to glitched trophies. I also ran into what I thought was glitched trophies, but I pressed on. I run across glitched achievements and trophies in select games, but I find my way around them by starting over if I like the game enough.

yeah, i later saw the post where he proved to have played the game. funny how he rips the last of us yet puts in the dedication to finish the game on hard, which would be impossible to do in 8 hours on a first run. now i know nothing of his online posting habits nor do i care to, i just find it really hard to comprehend enjoying, let alone finding the time to troll gaming message boards like that. lol he must have a pretty open schedule.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 SolidTy

@lazerface216 said:

@SolidTy said:

@lazerface216 said:

mems_1224 said:

I wasn't mentioned but I want to give some backstory to my TLOU experience first. I got a Platinum in TLOU and I played it three times. Quite the involved Platinum for this game. I beat it on Hard, Survivor, and Survivor+ to collect everything in the game. The average game time, depending on difficulty is usually 20 hours-ish*. Some people clock in at 25 hours, others at 15 hours. I would estimate after talking to many fans in RL, in normal difficulty setting in the first run the game is about 16-18 hours long. With some extra exploration you can easily reach 20-21 hours. It's not an 8 hour game unless you skip cinemas and know where to go and are racing through TLOU on a speedrun, avoiding collecting and unlocking areas. Even then, I would think 10 hours if you really tried to just run through it skipping cinemas and items, and playing on Easy, deliberately not enjoying the story. In all honesty, it depends on how you play. Enjoy the story and you can probably get a decent amount of gameplay. Personally, I try to enjoy the story on each play-through to get my money's worth

You have to remember though that for years mems has established that he likes to troll PS things and play the role of a hardcore lemming in SW but also at various other sites where he trolls in the same Xbot fashion like Kotaku for instance. However, he did play TLOU back in June 20th, 2013 he beat it two days after he got his first trophy. So, there is at least a 48 hour window right there. In fact, he collected 5 of the 24 trophies in the TLOU before giving up on a Platinum due to glitched trophies. He did play through it at least once on hard though according to his trophies he displayed earlier. I also ran into what I thought was glitched trophies, but I pressed on. I run across glitched achievements and trophies in select games across PC/360/PS3, but I find my way around the glitches by starting over...if I like the game enough. Long story short, he through that 8 hour nonsense comment to troll or annoy fans, but he did play although it took him over 48 hours to complete it based on the trophies. Of course, the exact time it took him to complete and collect things as he did would be on the save file, if he wanted to post that time and I can guarantee it took him more than 8 hours because I did all the same trophies to get The Last of Us Platinum. I currently have all of Naughty Dogs games Platinumed, but that was a personal goal of mine.

yeah, i later saw the post where he proved to have played the game. funny how he rips the last of us yet puts in the dedication to finish the game on hard, which would be impossible to do in 8 hours on a first run. now i know nothing of his online posting habits nor do i care to, i just find it really hard to comprehend enjoying, let alone finding the time to troll gaming message boards like that. lol he must have a pretty open schedule.

It's a Playstation game so it earned his fury. Too bad it wasn't an Xbox game, it would have been toast of the town, lol.

Of course, it was good enough that he found himself playing through it so there's that.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#163 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts
@peafowlplumage said:

@MirkoS77:

It sure as shit is not 60FPS

The game's not even out yet. They say they're actually targeting better. I see no reason as to why it wouldn't be.

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts

$40 would seem reasonable to me.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

@ArisShadows said:

$40 would seem reasonable to me.

Same.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@ActicEdge said:

@kingtito said:

Cows keep saying "its for those that haven't played it". What a load of crap. How many PS4 owners DIDN'T own a PS3? How many PS3 owners that own a PS4 DIDN'T play TLOU? I bet the percentage is very small. Small enough that remaking a game that came out 1 year ago wouldn't make cost of re-releasing it.

This is a money grab pure and simple. Sony knows cows love getting milked so why not release a game with slightly better graphics that came out only 1 year ago. Cows are always falling for Sony's lines. I swear if Sony took a giant shit, put it in a paper bag and slapped a PS logo on it they'd called it the greatest shit ever.

How would anyone know the answer to this? The last of us sold like 6 million copies and there are currently 8 million or so PS4s out there. The game is going to be on the shelf for a long while and frankly there is nothing at all that correlates the sales of an end of generation title with the adoption rate of a new generation hardware so your whole idea of it being a "very small" percentage is founded off of nothing.

All remasters are cash grabs, what world are you living in where rendering a game in a higher resolution and changing some textures is expensive?

They won't know but that doesn't stop people from saying Sony is making a remake of a game released 1 year ago so people that haven't played it can.

So that's all they had to do huh? Just make it higher resolution and change some textures? What world are YOU living in where you think that's ALL they had to do to make that remake?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@StrongDeadlift said:

@kingtito said:

Cows keep saying "its for those that haven't played it". What a load of crap. How many PS4 owners DIDN'T own a PS3? How many PS3 owners that own a PS4 DIDN'T play TLOU? I bet the percentage is very small. Small enough that remaking a game that came out 1 year ago wouldn't make cost of re-releasing it.

This is a money grab pure and simple. Sony knows cows love getting milked so why not release a game with slightly better graphics that came out only 1 year ago. Cows are always falling for Sony's lines. I swear if Sony took a giant shit, put it in a paper bag and slapped a PS logo on it they'd called it the greatest shit ever.

I'd wager quite a few PS4 owners didnt own a PS3, especially in the US (NaughtyDog's largest market) considering the 360 was the de facto platform last gen, and now PS4 is the de facto platform. A very large amount of people who were 360 only last gen, and switched over.

I only half agree with your second paragraph. I'd also wager that the game was intended for PS4 the entire time, and they only put it on PS3 for more sales.

So 80+ million total PS3s sold compared to 7 or 8 million PS4 and you'd wager quite a few didn't own a PS4? Umm ok

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#168  Edited By finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Yep, would buy for $20 or lower as i have a lot of games that i must get this year ( pretty much just Destiny and Advanced Warfare lol ) not including the PS4 which i havent bought yet... i played the TLOU and i dont need to play it again unless the remaster goes down to $20 or $15

kunalanand50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 kunalanand50
Member since 2012 • 183 Posts

@handssss said:

@Krelian-co said:

@mems_1224 said:

@kunalanand50 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Flubbbs said:

@mems_1224 said:

the game is longer than 8 hours, unless youre trying to speedrun it. it took me 15 on my first playthrough

You must be really slow then.

The average length of the game is indeed 15 hours.

http://www.howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=9997

This is normal websites where gamers vote based on the time it took for them to complete the game.

Still not worth $50

nice evasive from someone who just showed he didn't play it.

not to say anything of the MP which was actually quite good.

Exactly. There are a lot of people still playing MP. The MP, itself, has been critically acclaimed and has a lot of longevity.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@kingtito said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

@kingtito said:

I'd wager quite a few PS4 owners didnt own a PS3, especially in the US (NaughtyDog's largest market) considering the 360 was the de facto platform last gen, and now PS4 is the de facto platform. A very large amount of people who were 360 only last gen, and switched over.

I only half agree with your second paragraph. I'd also wager that the game was intended for PS4 the entire time, and they only put it on PS3 for more sales.

So 80+ million total PS3s sold compared to 7 or 8 million PS4 and you'd wager quite a few didn't own a PS4? Umm ok

referring to this

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2014/06/sony-nearly-a-third-of-ps4-owners-only-had-a-wii-or-xbox-360-last-gen/

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#171  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@seanmcloughlin: when you look at what is offered for $10 more in the master chief collection, absolutely. But I'm not buying either of them anyway.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

you say 8 hours, reviewers said close to 12 hours, I played it and it was a bit over 12 hours

hmm.......

then you got the 3 hour DLC with it...

hmmm............

Oh wait... this is Mems, the biggest Sony/Playstation hater in all of SW

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#173 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@gamersjustgame: I have a hard time believing that. Market analysts look at how games like madden, NBA, Nhl, the show, cod, bf sell every year without many differences, and you're suggesting these suits said "lets make it for the ones who haven't played". They know gamers buy the same stuff with a fresh coat of paint, and knew there would be great deal with this.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

The more I think about it, no, it's not worth $50. I rented and beat the PS3 version and decided to wait for a sale. I don't care that it has all the DLC because that wasn't a factor when I initially considered a purchase.

I don't care how much better the frame rate and resolution are, it's still the same game I already played. I'll grab it at $30 or less.

SYSTEM-REBOOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#175 SYSTEM-REBOOT
Member since 2014 • 658 Posts

Its too much for game in general let along remaster. TLOU is just glorified hollywood movie like game and now they are remaster it and selling it on full price

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#176 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

This is a hot topic(in general, about HD remakes in the industry) and my 2 cents are as follows: for someone who already bought this game on PS3, imo he/she is getting ripped off by buying it a 2nd time at 50$. There is not enough extra stuff compared to last year's version to justify paying 50$.

For someone like me who never played the game, I have no issues paying 50$ to get it.....still debating whether I should cave in a get a PS4 for this, but that is for another discussion.

Basically, Sony should offer some kind of large rebate for people who already bought it on PS3...that' is the best solution I can think of. I don't know if that is something possible (how could they know if you purchased it unless you went digital) but that would be more reasonable imo....and I would like all remakes to do this.....for example I really want to buy GTA5 when it comes out on Xbox One....but paying full price again for essentially the same game is a hard pill to swallow.

drekula2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#177  Edited By drekula2
Member since 2012 • 3349 Posts

with all the $60 2014 games i see in retail that suck ass, i wouldn't mind paying $50 for an amazingly-good 2013 game in 1080p

SYSTEM-REBOOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 SYSTEM-REBOOT
Member since 2014 • 658 Posts

@Nengo_Flow said:

@mems_1224 said:

you say 8 hours, reviewers said close to 12 hours, I played it and it was a bit over 12 hours

he is right. 8 hour say 12 hour game with 4 hour cutscene and on rail segment never worth it and now making remaster and selling it on full price is not going to help

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#179  Edited By Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11257 Posts

$50 is too much to ask for a remake, but it's not too much to ask for a remake of TLOU.

If games were priced according to quality, TLOU would cost more than console.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44552 Posts

there should be a trade option, like trade in the PS3 copy for the PS4 version for like $10 more

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts

I've never played the game so $50 seems like a good deal to me since the DLC will be included. And some of you in this thread are acting like no work is going into this remaster; someone is putting in man hours to port this game over to PS4 and that has to cost money. I admit I am ignorant when it comes to game development but I have to imagine that even something as seemingly simple as a remaster really isn't (but like I said, I've no idea, really) all that simple.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#183  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

you forgot to mention the best game last gen

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

there should be a trade option, like trade in the PS3 copy for the PS4 version for like $10 more

Nah, best they can do is throw in a free weapon voucher if you buy both.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Bigboi500

@Krelian-co said:

@mems_1224 said:

Hardly.

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 GamersJustGame
Member since 2014 • 323 Posts

$50 is perfect IMHO. If you already have it for PS3, don't buy it. For those that haven't played it $50 is great for a year old game with DLC included. Now if it was like Tomb Raider were you could get it for $20 on the old systems then they charge you $60, id say blow me.

Sony did good here.

If you bought TLOU on PS3 that's $30, plus the 2 dlc at $15 a piece... your saving money with the remastered version.

bublover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By bublover1
Member since 2013 • 133 Posts

LOL at people comparing this to that man-child game Halo.

TLOU is the pinnacle of gaming. It is a masterpiece that true adult gamers can enjoy. I'm sick of playing the same old "super soldier destined to save the universe" childish plot games with no thought. Halo is for little 12-year-old boys who want to grow up to become superman because they think superheroes are "cool".

$50 for the greatest game of all time with all DLCs is a steal. You ingrates should be thankful SONY isn't charging $1000.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

Hmm.. I guess that's pretty fair considering what you get with the package (DLC, Map packs, ect..)

I honestly thought they were going to charge $60. At least they're not insulting gamers too much..

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#189  Edited By Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Nobody is being forced to buy it. Just wait for a price drop if you played it already on PS3.

Oh the beauty of physical media.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#190 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Yes.

It was too much for Windwaker HD too.

But since you all pretty much bought in it the demastered version of Tomb Raider AND Windwaker HD I don't see a reason to change The Last of Us's price point because you will buy it anyway.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@mems_1224 said:

Hardly.

@Bigboi500 said:

Breaking Bad is fucking boring.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Bigboi500

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@mems_1224 said:

Hardly.

@Bigboi500 said:

Breaking Bad is fucking boring.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

is a $400 console not enough to have Backwards compatibility ?

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

is a $400 console not enough to have Backwards compatibility ?

lol. beat me to it.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#197 Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

8 hours? I have played through it twice and it took me about 15 hours each time.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

This GS flop will be "free" on PS+ sooner than you think.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

rent it.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

I was hoping for the game to be priced at around $40 !!