Interesting topic about Xbox360 vs. PS3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Twinturbo120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Twinturbo120
Member since 2005 • 219 Posts

now im gonna argue to u about how bad the 360 was at lunch....remember when it came out like almost 2 years ago? some ppl said it burned up or caught on flames like some of the PS3s now remember that?? ooooo so PS3 isnt bad after all rite? cuz the way i see it 360 caught on flames TO and dont say it didnt cuz it did and some lanch games werent even that good yea they had alot but wow some were awfully garbage. One thing that has grabed my attention is 360s online features...wow gamerpoints amazing u can even buy urself a game with it if u wanted........................................................just there for show so u can showoff to anyone yes yes very amazing how 360 online features are.....yes they got voice chat and leader boards etc but dont u think PS3 is gonna be able to do that? of course it is NFS2 for PS2 has leaderboards and voice chat so dont u think they'll put it on the PS3 HMMMMM......................................now theres a couple of things the PS3 lacks.......its cost ALOT the 360 is almost virtually half price and has very good games out but how long has PS3 been out? 5 months? how about 360 HMMMMMMMMMM CHEEEEE isnt that a brainer..............................yea PS3 didnt have that many games at lanuch but do u think there not gonna have better ones? dont u think there gonna listen to us customers? of course they are Home is an example.....and plus the CEO of sony or somethin said about PS3 online...its gonna updated frequetly (my spellin isnt good so dont be hating) so dont u think its gonna own sooner or later? HMMMMMM.................there price is bound to fall down anyways i wouldnt be surprised if song won the next gen console wars.....there new to the PS3 just like 360 was when it came to its launch......i just want all u fanboys to stop arguin BECUZ 360 WASNT THAT GOOD AT LANUCH NEITHER SO DONT START BLAMIN BAD STUFF TO SONY THEY JUS STARTED AND WILL PWN ALL SOONER OR LATER

p.s dont get all crazy and start posting poo poo FACE THE TRUTH

Twinturbos RULE!!!!!!!!!

BrokenDreams13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 BrokenDreams13
Member since 2004 • 1206 Posts
wow.
terry_tate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 terry_tate
Member since 2005 • 925 Posts
Holy CATS, BATMAN!!!
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#4 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
You liar. This isn't interesting at all.
Silchas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Silchas
Member since 2006 • 17050 Posts
This is hardly interesting...
JiveT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 JiveT
Member since 2005 • 8619 Posts
Interesting? More like flat out fascinating.
project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 project343
Member since 2005 • 14106 Posts

Interesting... pfft...
Slyprince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Slyprince
Member since 2004 • 1315 Posts
actually I had a sandwich for lunch of course the 360 was bad it doesnt taste that good, its plastic for gods sake!!!
Avatar image for fatzombiepigeon
fatzombiepigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 fatzombiepigeon
Member since 2005 • 8199 Posts
Your forgetting that although they were both bad launchs, the PS3 was significantly worse. The 360 had a good number of games at launch.
BrokenDreams13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BrokenDreams13
UR KIDDIN RITE.....THATS ALL TRUE.....U JUST DONT WANNA ADMIT ITTwinturbo120

The day you learn proper English is the day that I will believe you.
Twinturbo120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 Twinturbo120
Member since 2005 • 219 Posts

lol ops typo......ignore that

BrokenDreams13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BrokenDreams13

lol ops typo......ignore that

Twinturbo120

The day you learn proper English is the day that I will believe you.
hunters0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hunters0
Member since 2005 • 368 Posts
i think my head just exploded or i might have had a fit or somthing from all that bad slang and spelling, and oh my god thats just  . . . i dont have words for it!
muhamaghat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 muhamaghat
Member since 2005 • 509 Posts

now im gonna argue to u about how bad the 360 was at lunch....remember when it came out like almost 2 years ago? some ppl said it burned up or caught on flames like some of the PS3s now remember that?? ooooo so PS3 isnt bad after all rite? cuz the way i see it 360 caught on flames TO and dont say it didnt cuz it did and some lanch games werent even that good yea they had alot but wow some were awfully garbage. One thing that has grabed my attention is 360s online features...wow gamerpoints amazing u can even buy urself a game with it if u wanted........................................................just there for show so u can showoff to anyone yes yes very amazing how 360 online features are.....yes they got voice chat and leader boards etc but dont u think PS3 is gonna be able to do that? of course it is NFS2 for PS2 has leaderboards and voice chat so dont u think they'll put it on the PS3 HMMMMM......................................now theres a couple of things the PS3 lacks.......its cost ALOT the 360 is almost virtually half price and has very good games out but how long has PS3 been out? 5 months? how about 360 HMMMMMMMMMM CHEEEEE isnt that a brainer..............................yea PS3 didnt have that many games at lanuch but do u think there not gonna have better ones? dont u think there gonna listen to us customers? of course they are Home is an example.....and plus the CEO of sony or somethin said about PS3 online...its gonna updated frequetly (my spellin isnt good so dont be hating) so dont u think its gonna own sooner or later? HMMMMMM.................there price is bound to fall down anyways i wouldnt be surprised if song won the next gen console wars.....there new to the PS3 just like 360 was when it came to its launch......i just want all u fanboys to stop arguin BECUZ 360 WASNT THAT GOOD AT LANUCH NEITHER SO DONT START BLAMIN BAD STUFF TO SONY THEY JUS STARTED AND WILL PWN ALL SOONER OR LATER

p.s dont get all crazy and start posting poo poo FACE THE TRUTH

Twinturbos RULE!!!!!!!!!

Twinturbo120
And then there was wii... a peacefull little system that has Mario. and the debugger, metroid.. seems weak... but you mess with it and your screwed over.. for life !!.... BTW i stopped reading at... ooooo so PS3 isnt bad after all rite
asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 asmallchild
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts

Twinturbos RULE!!!!!!!!!

Twinturbo120
Start this man on 50mg of Haldol. STAT!
lilrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 lilrush
Member since 2005 • 1695 Posts
lemme give you a hand; pe·ri·od -noun 10. the point or character (.) used to mark the end of a declarative sentence, indicate an abbreviation, etc.; full stop.
Pangster007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#18 Pangster007
Member since 2004 • 4426 Posts
"Interesting topic"... *clicked* and then i saw that pitiful mess of a post. Didn't even bother to read. You fail.
Xbox_PWNS_YOU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Xbox_PWNS_YOU
Member since 2004 • 939 Posts
Gonna, Gonna, Gonna. Sorry kid, promises from Sony mean nothing in the video game console world. "Do, or Do not! There is no TRY!" - wise Jedi
MTBare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MTBare
Member since 2006 • 5176 Posts
How many times did you press the . key?
VinnoT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#21 VinnoT
Member since 2003 • 4649 Posts
I gave up trying to read that illiterate garbage after the second line.
zerooslo7990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 zerooslo7990
Member since 2006 • 1222 Posts
I would say.............................................................. that this is not interesting.
gamewhat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 gamewhat
Member since 2007 • 926 Posts
You liar. This isn't interesting at all.musicalmac
Prove he is a LIAR? Bet you can't can you? Show me some proof and all aplogies are on me!!!
Avatar image for deactivated-57af49c27f4e8
deactivated-57af49c27f4e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#24 deactivated-57af49c27f4e8
Member since 2005 • 14149 Posts
wow.BrokenDreams13
:lol:
kingyoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#25 kingyoto
Member since 2006 • 1190 Posts

Twinturbos RULE!!!!!!!!!

Twinturbo120
you said this was interesting.... um I don't really know what you were talking about.
TrueReligion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TrueReligion_
Member since 2006 • 11037 Posts
Wow is all I can possibly say.
flazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 flazzle
Member since 2007 • 6507 Posts
Thats an amazing post! Please start more topics like this!
Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 Eddie5vs1
Member since 2004 • 6085 Posts
wow.BrokenDreams13
ditto. wow. just....wow.
TNT_Slug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TNT_Slug
Member since 2007 • 1735 Posts
[QUOTE="musicalmac"]You liar. This isn't interesting at all.gamewhat
Prove he is a LIAR? Bet you can't can you? Show me some proof and all aplogies are on me!!!

He lied when he said this was an interesting topic. Get down and give me 20!
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 musicalmac  Moderator
[QUOTE="musicalmac"]You liar. This isn't interesting at all.gamewhat

He said this was an interesting look. It's not. He lied to us.
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 musicalmac  Moderator
[QUOTE="gamewhat"][QUOTE="musicalmac"]You liar. This isn't interesting at all.TNT_Slug

He lied when he said this was an interesting topic. Get down and give me 20!

Thank you!
dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

Twinturbos RULE!!!!!!!!!

Twinturbo120
waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts
I stopped at Lunch. This was typed so fast I bet the TC has no idea what he was trying to say.
danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 danneswegman
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts
try to wait with ventilating your opinions untill you learn to write okay....
8bitViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 8bitViking
Member since 2007 • 117 Posts

p.s dont get all crazy and start posting poo poo FACE THE TRUTH

Twinturbos RULE!!!!!!!!!

Twinturbo120
Looking through the system wars threads I couldn't believe my eyes 'Intersting topic about Xbox 360 vs. PS3' - could it actually be an informative none fanboy post? Uh-uh I see text speak, too many capital letters and I see a sig of 'Twinturbos RULE!!!!!!!!' - guess I'll have to keep looking...
Truth-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Truth-slayer
Member since 2004 • 2510 Posts
I couldn't understand a word he wrote.... I detect a fakeboy.
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#37 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts
You liar. This isn't interesting at all.musicalmac
Lol, QFT. Wasted 5 seconds here.