Infamous SS Walkthrough video (spoilers)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1454 posts) -

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/03/13/229-infamous-second-son-leaked-screenshots-show-amazing-graphics-and-uncharted-like-platforming/

Got to say SP has really stepped it up. Story telling and voice acting look much improved, and of course the graphics look phenomenal. IMO, this is the first true next gen AAA title.

Changing my hype to AAA, super hyped. Getting my copy on Monday through an EBay seller.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
#2 Posted by stereointegrity (11247 posts) -

good to see there is dynamic shadows

starts at 6:50 for anyone who wants to look

#3 Edited by Couth_ (10369 posts) -

I was not hyped for this game at all but that actually looked pretty good. I'm still a little turned off by the choice making.. Makes me feel like I have to play the game a certain way multiple times to get the full effect. i'd rather just play it once and be done with it.. Very few games are worth those multiple play throughs

#4 Edited by kinectthedots (3383 posts) -

@PinkieWinkie said:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-YNUg83VPac

Got to say SP has really stepped it up. Story telling and voice acting look much improved, and of course the graphics look phenomenal. IMO, this is the first true next gen AAA title.

Changing my hype to AAA, super hyped. Getting my copy on Monday through an EBay seller.

That's the same thing I said.

#5 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1454 posts) -

Vid already taken down...sorry boys. Maybe a mirror pops up soon.

#6 Posted by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

cows agreeing with cows...lol smh.

#7 Posted by Karpetburnz (532 posts) -

@tymeservesfate: why cant two people discuss something withought some butthurt Lem trying to start an argument. sheesh.

#8 Posted by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

@Karpetburnz said:

@tymeservesfate: why cant two people discuss something withought some butthurt Lem trying to start an argument. sheesh.

brb

#9 Edited by kinectthedots (3383 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@kinectthedots said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Bro why aren't you playing Titanfall, the saviour of xbox one and the most hyped game for xbox fans since launch? You shouldn't worry about what gamers and sony fans say about Infamous Second Son since it is a PS4 exclusive.

And anyway what was wrong with my comment? I didn't bash xbox one or any of the games available for the system, I was simply stating my thoughts about Infamous SS and that upset you?

Damn, this game must really get under you xbox fans skin to be trolling Infamous SS threads and making butthurt comments just because people say something positive about it. Worse even that you specifically have been doing nothing but hyping Titanfall for the for the last few months but now that it is released all you seem to do is worry about Infamous SS and make whinny posts...

Seriously Bro, does Infamous Second Son make you jelly? Are you suddenly feeling insecure about your xbone purchase?

#11 Posted by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@kinectthedots said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Bro why aren't you playing Titanfall, the saviour of xbox one and the most hyped game for xbox fans since launch? You shouldn't worry about what gamers and sony fans say about Infamous Second Son since it is a PS4 exclusive.

And anyway what was wrong with my comment? I didn't bash xbox one or any of the games available for the system, I was simply stating my thoughts about Infamous SS and that upset you?

Damn, this game must really get under you xbox fans skin to be trolling Infamous SS threads and making butthurt comments just because people say something positive about it. Worse even that you specifically have been doing nothing but hyping Titanfall for the for the last few months but now that it is released all you seem to do is worry about Infamous SS and make whinny posts...

Seriously Bro, does Infamous Second Son make you jelly? Are you suddenly feeling insecure about your xbone purchase?

lol, the Xbox One doesnt need a savior smh.

#12 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1454 posts) -

OP updated with screenshots and video. Looks amazing.