inFAMOUS: SS Hype Thread | (GS 8.0 Hype Met) 56k Warning

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2201 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@Desmonic: no reply to my reply post Desmonic? i read your nonsense and replied...when are you go to read and respond? ur the one i'm actually waiting to hear back from and u seem to be hiding in the corner? wsup?

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2203  Edited By tymeservesfate

@hoosier7: stop crying and just enjoy the thread bud. wat does crying actually gain you...seriously, lol.

but yea, what about the enemies in Infamous's game world? you don't feel like they are a little overbearing? and just, everywhere? it kind of takes away from the game i feel...always being in a constant firefight until you clear an area out. what do you think? does it feel like they just threw them in there as busy work, or it actually keeps you engaged in the game?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2204  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@tymeservesfate: I'm all for enjoying the thread but a lot of what's going on now isn't even the fun stuff like trolling, it's just hit back and forth bitching by this point.

Not really, early on you kind of have to fight but that's kind of all i wanted to do initially. Once you've got some of the other powers and upgrades it's easy enough to get away from enemies if you want to and traversal is easy enough that you can pick your route better. Most rooftops are clear or only have a couple of enemies on them at once and unless you're near to one of the DUP bases around the relays then you won't alert any more to come your way.

My only disappointments around the enemies were that they only had concrete powers, whilst there was a good kind of hierarchy from the regular units up to the more powerful ones, some more variety could have been nice.You can't take on some of the missions without removing the relays from an area which is frustrating, i would have liked to have just gone at a few missions and challenged myself with the additional enemies around.

That and once you've cleared out an area completely (i literally did every single thing i came across so they had 0% control pretty quickly) there's probably too few enemies. You'd get hit by the odd patrol in their transport vehicles but they could have done with a way to pull in more units and escalate things as the patrols alone were a bit weak.

Overall i felt the game held me pretty well, the first time through i enjoyed doing literally everything in my path. Second time round i thought i'd just want to blast through it but still found myself seeking out the bases on my way past to missions. I think the gameplay offered enough with switching between the powers and the traversal to approach things differently each time plus the variations on the powers between good and evil. I didn't use the video power much the first time so i got a lot out of using that more.

Didn't touch the yellow side missions like the audio logs though, they were ok the first time round and the graffiti and hidden agent missions in particular made for nice little breaks at points but would have bored the hell out of me the second time.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2205 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@tymeservesfate: Dunno what you are talking about. I never feel like there are too many enemies in the city. Especially once the district gets down to under 50% DUP control, I actually have to use my map and look for enemies to kill. Even if there were too many enemies, the combat is great so it wouldn't matter.

But then again, I actually own the game so...

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2206 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

This game has very good visual depiction for an open world game

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2207 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Just finished the hero path. Superb game all around fellow chaps.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2208  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

inFamous is way more fun to play than to talk about. It must suck not being able to do both.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2209 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

I've never seen such delusion, much wow.

Can't believe the guys still going, it's like he enjoys punishment.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2211 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

inFamous is way more fun to play than to talk about. It must suck not being able to do both.

lol'd "I don't care about this game"!

>Proceeds to post for days on end.

Mario1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2212  Edited By Mario1331
Member since 2005 • 8929 Posts

so i just started playing it and i got to a mission called Coles Legacy. As of right now it seems confirmed that they are following the good ending of Infamous 2

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2213 Shewgenja

@Mario1331 said:

so i just started playing it and i got to a mission called Coles Legacy. As of right now it seems confirmed that they are falling the good ending of Infamous 2

Be sure to also do the Paper Trail missions. They are pretty damn fun :)

Mario1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2214 Mario1331

@Shewgenja: paper trail missions i don't think i got up to yet. just achieved neon powers which are so awesome

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2215 Shewgenja

@Mario1331 said:

@Shewgenja: paper trail missions i don't think i got up to yet. just achieved neon powers which are so awesome

Yeah, you got a bit to go :) Oh man, the game really picks up where you're at. Enjoy dude!

Mario1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2216  Edited By Mario1331

@Shewgenja: lol haha thanks man

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2217  Edited By Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@Rage010101 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

No luckily i haven't. I take time and enjoy things like a fine wine I'm sorry if i'm being a bit harsh but you put the words "healthy" and "addictive" in the same sentence which is very lol worthy. I mean common have you ever seen someone have a healthy addiction?

When I said "healthy for an addiction", I didn't mean it literally man. I was more or less using an oxymoron for shits and giggles.

Well than i'm sorry for being an asshole hah.

It's all good, I accept your apology. I still recognize the point of too much gaming being unhealthy, so it's not like you were entirely in the wrong or anything like that, I just thought you were going a little HAM about it is all. Anywho, let's just put it behind us. *pats back*

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2218 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@Rage010101 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Rage010101 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

No luckily i haven't. I take time and enjoy things like a fine wine I'm sorry if i'm being a bit harsh but you put the words "healthy" and "addictive" in the same sentence which is very lol worthy. I mean common have you ever seen someone have a healthy addiction?

When I said "healthy for an addiction", I didn't mean it literally man. I was more or less using an oxymoron for shits and giggles.

Well than i'm sorry for being an asshole hah.

It's all good, I accept your apology. I still recognize the point of too much gaming being unhealthy, so it's not like you were entirely in the wrong or anything like that, I just thought you were going a little HAM about it is all. Anywho, let's just put it behind us. *pats back*

happy to see this resolved between two good users.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2219 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@Mario1331 said:

so i just started playing it and i got to a mission called Coles Legacy. As of right now it seems confirmed that they are falling the good ending of Infamous 2

Getting the code for the drone tracker was so annoying, had me stumped for the longest...

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2220  Edited By Shewgenja

@Spartan070 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@Mario1331 said:

Getting the code for the drone tracker was so annoying, had me stumped for the longest...

Yeah, I went about that mission kinda.. not by the book.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2221  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

finally finished my first play thru on good, took my sweet ol time doing everything and enjoying the experience probably took me 30+ hrs in.

My gosh, the game just got better and better for me went from an 8 to a 9+ and by the end of the game I actually cared about the characters. That never happend in uncharted. I must say this is the best super hero game I have ever played. Good work Sucker Punch.

Will proceed to evil play through next. I have officially become a Sucker Punch fan, I don't know what other people are playing but this game is AAA in my eyes. Looking at the time frame this released in and for what has come out on current gen consoles I do not know how they could have made a game in the Infamous universe much better than they have with this game. I truly hope they make a sequel to this version of infamous they have made here.

Slow clap, thumbs up and all that jazz.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2222 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61477 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@lundy86_4: when did i "go crazy" Lundy? point it out like you did for good ole CashArmy. even though i'd consider his mod begging his actual meltdown....i'd love to see you warped perspective in print lol. please...share :] pretty good stuff on here today, honestly lol. whats funny is i even waited two days before even posting anything substantial in here...then melted down 3 cows in a day and a half. just by saying my initial opinion on the game was correct.

by the way, how is CashArmy's meltdown great, but ReadingRainbow4 is solid. CashArmy only made one post really...ReadingRainbow4 was was crying hysterically for more than half a page though...? openly mod begging XD...you playing favorites Lundy -_-?? lol smh

lol.

Dude, I can't very well quote a whole thread. Too much time and effort.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2223  Edited By tymeservesfate

@hoosier7 said:

@tymeservesfate: I'm all for enjoying the thread but a lot of what's going on now isn't even the fun stuff like trolling, it's just hit back and forth bitching by this point.

Not really, early on you kind of have to fight but that's kind of all i wanted to do initially. Once you've got some of the other powers and upgrades it's easy enough to get away from enemies if you want to and traversal is easy enough that you can pick your route better. Most rooftops are clear or only have a couple of enemies on them at once and unless you're near to one of the DUP bases around the relays then you won't alert any more to come your way.

My only disappointments around the enemies were that they only had concrete powers, whilst there was a good kind of hierarchy from the regular units up to the more powerful ones, some more variety could have been nice.You can't take on some of the missions without removing the relays from an area which is frustrating, i would have liked to have just gone at a few missions and challenged myself with the additional enemies around.

That and once you've cleared out an area completely (i literally did every single thing i came across so they had 0% control pretty quickly) there's probably too few enemies. You'd get hit by the odd patrol in their transport vehicles but they could have done with a way to pull in more units and escalate things as the patrols alone were a bit weak.

Overall i felt the game held me pretty well, the first time through i enjoyed doing literally everything in my path. Second time round i thought i'd just want to blast through it but still found myself seeking out the bases on my way past to missions. I think the gameplay offered enough with switching between the powers and the traversal to approach things differently each time plus the variations on the powers between good and evil. I didn't use the video power much the first time so i got a lot out of using that more.

Didn't touch the yellow side missions like the audio logs though, they were ok the first time round and the graffiti and hidden agent missions in particular made for nice little breaks at points but would have bored the hell out of me the second time.

yea, i feel you and what you're saying. honestly it got really petty and silly in here for no real reason. mainly people didnt like me saying anything seemingly negative about the game, or that i felt my earlier assumptions about the game were proven correct. and when i mentioned those things, the thread went haywire lol. and if anyone puts something in front of me to address, i usually will. so a lot of bat\ck and forth nonsense happened. and i felt there was no reason for me to be the one to back off my stance since i was really the only discussing the game. while they whined about me daring to speak against it lol. saying i'm melting down while i'm literally just sitting there watching person after person explode over nothing but a different opinion. it was....something, lol. i appreciate your gesture to try to actually discuss the game though.

anyway, i did hear about that, what you said. about how you clear out sections and the area becoming a little too clear. a little too peaceful, lol. that it goes from one extreme to the other, instantly. they mentioned that in the second video i posted in here. the Giantbomb Quicklook, Jeff mentioned it. i wish Sucker Punch would have balanced that out better. if only to give people things to get into after finishing the game. because after you nearly 100 percent'd it you probably couldnt do much more except start another playthrough, could you? i'm interested to see it for myself. but the two walkthroughs i'm watching of the game are releasing their videos really slowly. for some strange reason...they usually put them out really quickly. where they are at in their playthroughs right now there are literally bullets coming from everywhere, on every corner. so i want to see the difference. plus i was hoping down the line the DUP soldiers would get more varied and powerful...but from what you're saying i guess they don't too much. Sucker Punch needed to add way more to those missions. they literally seem like busy work...things you do just to do something.

but despite all of that the game probably is still fun...it looks fun. just a little shallow in some areas. lacking a little variety here and there with some bad decisions in general. and i'm not overly impressed with the story either so far. but i'm hearing the gameplay...as in the actually controlling Del is really good and fluid. that it functions really well despite some minor camera issues. and that's all that really matters with a game. that you can play it and enjoy it with no real hiccups in gameplay. i'm looking forward to watching the rest of it.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2224  Edited By tymeservesfate

@lundy86_4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lundy86_4: when did i "go crazy" Lundy? point it out like you did for good ole CashArmy. even though i'd consider his mod begging his actual meltdown....i'd love to see you warped perspective in print lol. please...share :] pretty good stuff on here today, honestly lol. whats funny is i even waited two days before even posting anything substantial in here...then melted down 3 cows in a day and a half. just by saying my initial opinion on the game was correct.

by the way, how is CashArmy's meltdown great, but ReadingRainbow4 is solid. CashArmy only made one post really...ReadingRainbow4 was was crying hysterically for more than half a page though...? openly mod begging XD...you playing favorites Lundy -_-?? lol smh

lol.

Dude, I can't very well quote a whole thread. Too much time and effort.

ur making no sense, Lundy. besides i already got the answer i wanted from Desmonic, and handled that accordingly. then got a user that held the butthurt off and actually contributed something worthwhile. so there's no point to you anymore Lundy...ur actually a disappointment too :[

have a good one buddy smh lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2225  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@tymeservesfate: There's not a great deal once you finish it, you're better of taking your time and making the most of the game before you've finished it by experiment with the powers etc. The paper trail stuff looks really cool but apart from that it's not got much replay value.

I wouldn't chalk that up as much of a negative though, i've got more hours out of it than pretty much any single player game bar strategy titles on PC. I'm expecting some good DLC too, really wish i'd played the Festival of Blood DLC for the first game, hope they come up with something as interesting.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2226 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

Best humor in the game.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2227 tymeservesfate

@hoosier7 said:

@tymeservesfate: There's not a great deal once you finish it, you're better of taking your time and making the most of the game before you've finished it by experiment with the powers etc. The paper trail stuff looks really cool but apart from that it's not got much replay value.

I wouldn't chalk that up as much of a negative though, i've got more hours out of it than pretty much any single player game bar strategy titles on PC. I'm expecting some good DLC too, really wish i'd played the Festival of Blood DLC for the first game, hope they come up with something as interesting.

i'm sure anyone can get at least 30 hours out of the game, at least. thats all the game can offer right now honestly until they start releasing DLC for it. and its enough...it just won't last anyone longer than a month or two depending how they play

my initial gripe with the game was no online, co-op, or just some new modes or elements added to the game to make it a real contender finally. i feel its just average still with no real lasting appeal, despite being fun. my opinion, they played it a little too safe n didnt advance things much. doesnt make the game terrible though. just makes it what it is...a game to playthrough until you get ur fill, n move on.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2228  Edited By casharmy

@Spartan070 said:

Best humor in the game.

I found a lot of stuff like this in the game, Sucker Punch are a bunch of trolls but that is part of the fun of exploring the game. It's great, I really like the one about the "x-bone" jacket lol

Celtic_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2229  Edited By Celtic_34
Member since 2011 • 1903 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

I can't believe he's still in this thread bitching about a game he's never played. lol.

What a loser. Mod's please do something about this emotional wreck, It's just disruptive posting at this point.

someone crying about another person on a gamespot forum equals loser to me. oh the drama. if people get that bent on forums over people they have serious issues imo. get a life man lol. the difference is i'm laughing at you because 90 percent of people who get upset over someone who has a different opinion are massively immature and losers themselves.

sounds to m e like you need to take your own advice readingrainbow and stfu. your hilarious little crusade has gone on long enough lol.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2230  Edited By casharmy

@tymeservesfate said:

@hoosier7 said:

i'm sure anyone can get at least 30 hours out of the game, at least. thats all the game can offer right now honestly until they start releasing DLC for it. and its enough...it just won't last anyone longer than a month or two depending how they play

my initial gripe with the game was no online, co-op, or just some new modes or elements added to the game to make it a real contender finally. i feel its just average still with no real lasting appeal, despite being fun. my opinion, they played it a little too safe n didnt advance things much. doesnt make the game terrible though. just makes it what it is...a game to playthrough until you get ur fill, n move on.

I got 30 hrs out of my first play thru lol, don't talk about what a game can or can't offer that you haven't touched. You actually have no clue how much time this game can offer a person.

I do not understnad why you continue to post opinions on the game, you haven't played it. You have no opinion on this game and no one cares what a person who hasn't played the game has to say about it at this point. All you can do is post opinions of other peoples opinions of the game and watch videos. The perspective of peolple in this thread are of people who have played the game.

If you want to bash the game based on the score gamespot or anther low score a reviewr gave then go ahead, but stop acting like you have personal knowlege about what it like playing the game you don't have a personal prespective to provide and don't have anything of insite to offer about the game.

Talking about playthrus and how the game disappointed you and what not...WTH? You are in some serious delusion my friend, Why don't you find another reveiw to post about and stop pretending like you have anything to say about actually playing the game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2232  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia: me too XD did you read ReadingRainbow's recent posts...there's that meltdown you were looking for XD

are you sure that's what's happening here? Look closer.

positive. they're derailing the thread themselves by saying i'm derailing the thread by talking about the game negatively ;} i'm the only one actually talking about the game actually. these guys are instead crying about my opinion on the game, derailing on their own thread.

@casharmy said:

STOP,

You have not played the game!

Someone get this guy out of here. Mods this guy hasn't played the game, and continues to post the same thing over and over in an attempt to force people to agree with him. His only purpose is to derail the thread so why are you allowing this to continue after so long?

meltdown number 2 LOL. you see this MrpMedia? and since when has a poster needed to have played a game to comment on this board lol?? cows trash every single thing Xbox puts out and havent touch the games for a second. goodlord guys...lets start talking about the game some more here instead of crying for users to be ousted please. smh lol

@Shewgenja said:

I'm sorry but that bullshit about responding to what I said about the graphics with scores was just massive weak sauce. I felt like that poster literally had to throw the kitchen sink at this conversation to win a point for the XBone.

People are just losing it over this game. What the hell?

so what exactly was i suppose to use to prove the point i was making...some doodles i made? you ask a question on why i felt the way i did...i responded and explained...and then posted various things of people that actually played the game to back up that i was indeed right about my original assessment. what would you rather we would have had a back n forth of, "no, i'm right...no ur not i'm right". you asked why i said certain things...i responded, then showed you links showing you why i feel righteous saying it? O_o what else would be proper to do in ur opinion?

You're just commenting on reviews of the game that you agree with. Anything you've added to this thread has been far and away from what would resemble an actual discussion.

sorry but your just damage controlling... we all talk about games we see and read about here. nothing to do with just an opinion based on playing.

Celtic_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2233  Edited By Celtic_34

you can watch full playthroughs on games on youtube. I've played the game. Watched playthroughs too. I find the game to be somewhat boring. It's ok but most of the game involves going to a district, completing all the missions. rinse and repeat. once you get slow motion sniper ability on good playthrough it gets really easy and repetitive. The world itself seems pretty cardboard copy and paste too. video game bullies are all the same because I don't like a game as much as you you are all going to gang up someone and bully them lol? because someone doesn't like a video game as much as you? that's just whatever it is to me. 90 percent of you if you were that way in person you really need to get a clue and take your own advice most of you.

readingrainbow just went on and on. did not add anything to the discussion like that poster said because he just didn't agree with that guys opinion. Didn't even attempt to see what he was saying. Just wanted to make fun of him and shut him up. I think in that scenario readingrainbow should take his own advice. It's only fair lol. See how he likes it.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2234  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50550 Posts

@Celtic_34 said:

you can watch full playthroughs on games on youtube. I've played the game. Watched playthroughs too. I find the game to be somewhat boring. It's ok but most of the game involves going to a district, completing all the missions. rinse and repeat. once you get slow motion sniper ability on good playthrough it gets really easy and repetitive. The world itself seems pretty cardboard copy and paste too. video game bullies are all the same because I don't like a game as much as you you are all going to gang up someone and bully them lol? that's just whatever it is to me. 90 percent of you if you were that way in person you really need to get a clue and take your own advice most of you.

Video game bullies? The ONLY reason people gave dude shit is because he hasn't played it. You have. So you actually how the game is. If you played it and didn't like it, good deal. No biggie.

Completely judging a game by watching playthroughs is just stupid. Judging whether you want a game or not from playthroughs is different.

Celtic_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2235  Edited By Celtic_34

The boss fights are pretty good. I also don't mind the story as much as some. the in between stuff is kind of eh though. The world starts to feel really dead and the challege of the game is gone as you up your powers. The best part of the game to me so far was the paper trail thing and I don't see why they just couldn't do that in game vs milkage like they did. Games these days try to margainalize your time more than they actually try to be fun games imo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2237 deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
Member since 2014 • 776 Posts

I have not enjoyed playing a game as much as I:SS, for a long time. It's easily a 9 IMO! Got my first platinum trophy this morning. Because I migrated from the X360, for games like this. Can tell this game will be nostalgic for me. Because it's the first game to scream " NEXT GEN IS HERE! "

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2238 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Celtic_34 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

I can't believe he's still in this thread bitching about a game he's never played. lol.

What a loser. Mod's please do something about this emotional wreck, It's just disruptive posting at this point.

someone crying about another person on a gamespot forum equals loser to me. oh the drama. if people get that bent on forums over people they have serious issues imo. get a life man lol. the difference is i'm laughing at you because 90 percent of people who get upset over someone who has a different opinion are massively immature and losers themselves.

sounds to m e like you need to take your own advice readingrainbow and stfu. your hilarious little crusade has gone on long enough lol.

I love it, now his girlfriend has to fight his battles for him.

Keep on keepin on fella's, endless laughs.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2239 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

Also I would like to point out "people can't have preferences now" is also hypocritical. he prefers other games, infamous is the flagship ps4 game... and hes commenting on it, who are you to stop him? who stopped you lot in TF threaD?

Exactly.

Trying to have someone modded for having an opinion,whether he played it or not,is ridiculous.

if thats the case,almost every post in sw would be modded.

dont like what he has to say? ignore him and dont respond.pretty simple.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2240 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

You dont play on Xbox.... and yet for some reason PS4 gaming is automatically better... based on what you've read about framerates and the likes.

seems quite hypocritically really. it seems all the xbox hate comes down to less power and higher price (despite kinect being the only reason that is the case) .... suddenly. Xbox is only £40 more expensive than a PS4... or infact, only £10 more expensive if you buy X1 with TF and PS4 with KZ...

suddenly, your getting a free kinect... and for what? a smallish power disadvantages? currently has more high rated retail games?

I dunno, if its all about games and graphics, why not PC 99.999999% of the time...

We can't have preferences now? You totally misconstrued what I was saying, well done.

And it's about pc 99% of the time for me dawg, that doesn't mean I can't be impressed with a console game every now and then, especially on new hardware.

Your first sentence "I can't believe he's still in this thread bitching about a game he's never played. lol." but you've never played games on an xbox... its not twisting, its a fact.

true.

hes basically saying"i can talk bad about your games but you cant talk bad about mine,mods please stop him!!"

pathetic

Celtic_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2241  Edited By Celtic_34

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Celtic_34 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

I love it, now his girlfriend has to fight his battles for him.

Keep on keepin on fella's, endless laughs.

you both have issues. i think you are all losers that's the funniest part. this whole thing is stupid. who cares. just your response alone is stupid.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2242 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

Game got mcshead

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2243 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

In two days time I get to play this first hand. and I will be judging as a PC gamer... not a blind-ass cow that needs a circle jerk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2244  Edited By deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

Just finished the good ending. Amazing game. Now to be a dick.

Celtic_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2245  Edited By Celtic_34

It's a good game. Is it great? I don't know. Some parts of it drag. Parts of the story get overly preachy and tries to be whatever it is. I don't want to spoil any of it either but it gets better the further you get and with all the powers. It's a fun game. Is it worth arguing over? Not really. The best parts of the game are the different powers and the boss fights and the characters aren't half bad but try to be too whatever they are.

I spent $13 for it and it was worth messing around with. Some of the boss fights and later stuff really shows off the ps4. The special effects and speed of the game is pretty ridiculous.

Parts of the game are extremely tedious and repetitive. Other parts are like omg this is the greatest game i've ever played.

It's definately not like the other infamous games imo. It's next gen and a new game for the most part w hich is good.

I just don't like some of hte design choices. It still has an unfinished quality to it as far as actually designing a game whch is nothing new with developers these days. Having technology is one thing. Trying to be cool is another. Actually making good game design and seeing it through is something else these developers don't seem to care about. Which makes me think they shouldn't be making games if that's how they are.

stationplay_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2246 stationplay_4
Member since 2014 • 444 Posts

@darkspineslayer said:

Just finished the good ending. Amazing game. Now to be a dick.

i just started playing the evil side. much more fun in my opinion.

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2247  Edited By AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

@stationplay_4: Yeah its funner to me too. I must be one of the only people who found the good playthrough easier though. Could be because of turning on expert for the evil playthrough and not using the r1 and l1 abilities as often when playing. Evil requires more usage of those to be more effective imo. My go to power was neon on good, which had that really powerful slow down skill that pretty much makes it easier to not use those abilities imo.

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2248 PS4TrumpsXbox1
Member since 2013 • 1371 Posts

@casharmy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@hoosier7 said:

I got 30 hrs out of my first play thru lol, don't talk about what a game can or can't offer that you haven't touched. You actually have no clue how much time this game can offer a person.

I do not understnad why you continue to post opinions on the game, you haven't played it. You have no opinion on this game and no one cares what a person who hasn't played the game has to say about it at this point. All you can do is post opinions of other peoples opinions of the game and watch videos. The perspective of peolple in this thread are of people who have played the game.

If you want to bash the game based on the score gamespot or anther low score a reviewr gave then go ahead, but stop acting like you have personal knowlege about what it like playing the game you don't have a personal prespective to provide and don't have anything of insite to offer about the game.

Talking about playthrus and how the game disappointed you and what not...WTH? You are in some serious delusion my friend, Why don't you find another reveiw to post about and stop pretending like you have anything to say about actually playing the game.

30 hours in one playthrough, really? Lol, wow you must have been messing around a lot then killing people and just goofing off. I did my first playthough on expert and did everything ( all side quests and getting DUP to 0 percent in each district) and then replayed the game for the other karma ending and probably totaled no more than 20-25 hours total. Granted on my second playthough i skipped those side quests except to find a couple of the blast shards to upgrade powers. I actually really liked the game but it was way too short, still a good game but unfortunately IMO it could have been great with more content in substance in the game (previous infamous games seemed to be longer with larger open world map). And now since gamestop is offering 40 dollars for credit if you trade in by april 20th, ill be trading it in. A good game but dissappointing that it could have been much better (especially considering SP has been working on it since they finished Festival of Blood)

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2249 tymeservesfate

@casharmy said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@hoosier7 said:

i said 30 hours AT LEAST you dumbshit, smh. seriously CashArmy, stop embarrassing yourself. you don't even know how to spell insight, knowledge, or perspective correctly while you're pretending you're giving me some informed educated advice is a hilarity in itself lol. solely because all 3 of those words are forms of expressing someone's intelligence on a matter. to see you misspell each one...you're just a punchline fam, the funny part of a joke. you've clearly gotten punched in the head too often. cows need to make you a silent partner....

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2250  Edited By tymeservesfate

@Chutebox said:

Video game bullies? The ONLY reason people gave dude shit is because he hasn't played it. You have. So you actually how the game is. If you played it and didn't like it, good deal. No biggie.

Completely judging a game by watching playthroughs is just stupid. Judging whether you want a game or not from playthroughs is different.

lol, what?? isnt that doing the exact same thing?? if someone is watching a playthrough to judge whether they want a game or not...then decides they don't want it due to the playthrough they watched...they're then stupid to you? its the same exact thing, you're just saying that if they decide they don't want it, they're stupid lol. besides why couldnt the walkthrough completely change my mind on things n make me buy a ps4? Chute man...smh lol.

about the first part of your post...like i said before. i never said to anyone in here, "no, your wrong about the game...its actually like this". all i ever did was give me opinion on what i've seen so far and mentioned that i noticed other reviewers seem to be saying the same things i've said. then asked cows in here their opinion on things, what their take on the game was. you guys then took turns melting down on some.....

"how dare you have a negative opinion on this game?? how dare you use reviews, previews, and videos to re-enforce your argument?? they played the game...YOU didnt"...me, "yea, thats why i posted them...because they actually played the game. now i'm asking your opinion on it though'...cows, "how dare you?? BAN HIM"...me, "wtf...??"

it got real silly in here real fast boy, lol smh. when someone actually stayed composed and didnt get upset or butthurt over nothing the conversation was just me asking his opinion on things. not me arguing against him, his opinions, or telling him he's wrong. because i don't have any experience with the game firsthand. so i was asking people who have had some. before him it was damage control central in here though lol.