inFAMOUS: SS Hype Thread | (GS 8.0 Hype Met) 56k Warning

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#2151 Posted by lostrib (37796 posts) -

There is way too much meltdown and reading in this thread.

Someone post pictures of pretty particle effects

#2152 Posted by killatwill15 (845 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@ReadingRainbow4: if that's so its not my fault in the slightest. i gave my opinion and its up to them, or you, to give you're rebuttal point back to me...then a discussion develops. you guys though seem to get angry and upset instead and just try attacking me instead of presenting any points at all. if there's no productive conversation going on here its not because of me. because i've only been giving my opinion and backing it up with links and videos.

also, the links and videos weren't even given to show the scores. i posted excerpts for each review of them saying exactly what i said in a earlier Infamous thread and this. and the videos i posted i asked you all to listen to the commentary because they were saying exactly what i said as well. and i only do that to help prove the point of the things i'm saying solely.

so yea...if the conversations werent productive...it is because of YOU ALL...not me.

How the hell do you plan to argue the merits of your argument based off of reviews against users that have actually played it?

You're not even using your own thoughts for your hilarious little crusade, it's ridiculous.

@tymeservesfate is crazy,

he expects this game to be on par with grand theft auto 5.

I expect assassins creed 5 to be on par with max payne 3,

seeing as how drawing stupid comparisons is a daily given here

#2153 Posted by tymeservesfate (1979 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@ReadingRainbow4: if that's so its not my fault in the slightest. i gave my opinion and its up to them, or you, to give you're rebuttal point back to me...then a discussion develops. you guys though seem to get angry and upset instead and just try attacking me instead of presenting any points at all. if there's no productive conversation going on here its not because of me. because i've only been giving my opinion and backing it up with links and videos.

also, the links and videos weren't even given to show the scores. i posted excerpts for each review of them saying exactly what i said in a earlier Infamous thread and this. and the videos i posted i asked you all to listen to the commentary because they were saying exactly what i said as well. and i only do that to help prove the point of the things i'm saying solely.

so yea...if the conversations werent productive...it is because of YOU ALL...not me.

How the hell do you plan to argue the merits of your argument based off of reviews against users that have actually played it?

You're not even using your own opinion for your hilarious little crusade, it's ridiculous.

no one even gave me an argument O_o they went straight to butthurt conspiracy meltdown theories instead. how is that my fault that you guys did that lol? i didnt say once to anyone..."no you're wrong...the game is like this" as far as i know. i just said it seems like my earlier opinion turned out to be right due to some reviews and videos i saw. to which i shared videos and links of. sooo...??

and i'm on no crusade...you guys are just losing it lol. i gave my opinion and you guys took it really hard. ur reaction has nothing to do with me. i gave my opinion to discuss...you all choose not too. besides, cows bash Xbox games constantly without playing them so i don't see how ur even using that as a crutch.

#2155 Posted by Chutebox (37384 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

You're not even using your own thoughts for your hilarious little crusade, it's ridiculous.

Quite hilarious actually. He'll continue to give his opinion of a game he's never played from cherry picked reviews that agree with him while ignoring all the other reviews that state otherwise. I'm done.

#2156 Edited by tymeservesfate (1979 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Quite hilarious actually. He'll continue to give his opinion of a game he's never played from cherry picked reviews that agree with him while ignoring all the other reviews that state otherwise. I'm done.

honestly, you've been done for a while already guy lol. stop looking stupid today Chute...please. my response is only a few messages down. very clearly put on all counts. enjoy the read :] where's MrPmedia....

#2157 Edited by Chutebox (37384 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

honestly, you've been done for a while already guy lol. stop looking stupid today Chute...please. my response is only a few messages down. very clearly put on all counts. enjoy the read :] where's MrPmedia....

It's hilarious. You're the guy who thinks everyone is laughing with him.

#2158 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14470 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

#2159 Posted by Chutebox (37384 posts) -

Hahahaha, that's perfect!

#2160 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14470 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

No this is perfect and where it's going to end :P

#2161 Edited by lundy86_4 (43567 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Chutebox said:

ReadingRainbow wins the thread for the Holy Grail gif... After casharmy and tymeblahblah went crazy, this was good to see.

#2162 Posted by gpuking (2890 posts) -

Pretty much the best looking console game right now by a good margin.

#2163 Posted by casharmy (6833 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Chutebox said:

ReadingRainbow wins the thread for the Holy Grail gif... After casharmy and tymeblahblah went crazy, this was good to see.

had no crazy bra, I don't konw where you got that from, but I am off to play the game in question again. Have fun system waring peeps.

#2164 Edited by lundy86_4 (43567 posts) -

@casharmy said:

had no crazy bra, I don't konw where you got that from, but I am off to play the game in question again. Have fun system waring peeps.

@casharmy said:

#2165 Posted by BruceBenzing (344 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Isn't that pretty much what most Cows did with Titanfall?

#2166 Posted by GoldenElementXL (3304 posts) -

Anyone else think that the 3rd power is kinda stupid? It doesn't really make sense and visually it looks too similar to neon.

#2167 Posted by Nonstop-Madness (9486 posts) -

Not sure if you guys saw this yet but I thought it was pretty funny.

#2168 Posted by Chutebox (37384 posts) -

@brucebenzing said:

@Chutebox said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Isn't that pretty much what most Cows did with Titanfall?

Yup, I pointed that out earlier.

#2169 Edited by Chutebox (37384 posts) -
@GoldenElementXL said:

Anyone else think that the 3rd power is kinda stupid? It doesn't really make sense and visually it looks too similar to neon.

The missile?

#2170 Posted by Sa1nT_Ch3wy (116 posts) -
@Nonstop-Madness said:

Thats pretty cool. What does it look like?

#2171 Edited by jsmoke03 (12934 posts) -

played the game, thought it was great. yes the side missions are repetitive and main campaign is short, but i had a blast. everyone is complaining about the story, but when has infamous ever really give anyone a a good story???? this wasnt meant to be tlou or the first 2 mass effects (i know everyone hated the third) but its right in line with how super hero movies are portrayed nowadays.

i hated the voice acting for cole in the previous 2 and troy baker brought a sense of realism to the character. you guys think hes a douche but i enjoyed his character more (though i admit that his lines as evil delsin is a bit douchey) compared to cole. where they need to go back to is the moral gray area that was in the first game.

i think it deserved the 8. you fanboys keep debating what an 8 really is, ill just keep enjoying my games

#2172 Edited by Nonstop-Madness (9486 posts) -

@Sa1nT_Ch3wy said:
@Nonstop-Madness said:

It's Delsin's jacket but in 720p ......

(skull and crossbones)

#2174 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@Nonstop-Madness said:

@Sa1nT_Ch3wy said:
@Nonstop-Madness said:

It's Delsin's jacket but in 720p ......

(skull and crossbones)

LMFAO!!

TLHBO. I need to get that jacket lol.

Wow, tymeservesfate is still having a massive meltdown in this thread. What a loser. For someone that claims not to care for Infamous he's sure crying a lot in this thread.

#2175 Posted by Malta_1980 (11404 posts) -

I'm enjoying the game.. beautiful visuals and solid gameplay !!

#2176 Edited by getyeryayasout (7606 posts) -

Haha! Just checked out the vests, immediately changed to The 12th Fan. Go Seahawks!

#2177 Edited by tymeservesfate (1979 posts) -

@lundy86_4: when did i "go crazy" Lundy? point it out like you did for good ole CashArmy. even though i'd consider his mod begging his actual meltdown....i'd love to see you warped perspective in print lol. please...share :] pretty good stuff on here today, honestly lol. whats funny is i even waited two days before even posting anything substantial in here...then melted down 3 cows in a day and a half. just by saying my initial opinion on the game was correct.

by the way, how is CashArmy's meltdown great, but ReadingRainbow4 is solid. CashArmy only made one post really...ReadingRainbow4 was was crying hysterically for more than half a page though...? openly mod begging XD...you playing favorites Lundy -_-?? lol smh

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

It's hilarious. You're the guy who thinks everyone is laughing with him.

i'm barely even chuckling over any of this honestly. i could careless about who's laughing at what/who. it is interesting to see though. how this thread has been reacting to a ps4 game being criticized. not even bitterly criticized...i've been complimenting the game as well. but yea, it is a little funny how a lot of cows on here try to pride themselves about being relentless MS/Xbox trolls. but then they turn into whiney brats who can't take any criticism of their own games lol. very telling and awe inspiring at how damage some of you guys seem to be. no, the only real laughing i got from this was from the mod begging and meltdowns i caused recently...everything else was just, peculiar.

anyway, this is a great review for the game. maybe cows will actually LISTEN to what the guy is saying...hint hint, lol. a lot of his key points i said earlier in past threads and this one.. he gave the game a decent score as well...so everyone should be happy :]

i wonder though, does anyone else think there are a little too many enemies in the game world? i'm watching a couple playthroughs and it seems like Del is constantly getting shot at on every corner. you can't even look around and enjoy the scenery/city most of the time. literally DUP soldiers, drug dealers, gangs...everywhere. does that take away from anyone's enjoyment? sometimes in openworld games you just want to walk, and look around. here though you have to go through a crazy battle first to clear an area out. then after you get that small block open you're being attacked again at the next corner lol. seems annoying. or does it add to the fun?

#2179 Edited by tymeservesfate (1979 posts) -

@Desmonic: why wouldnt i respond O_o...guys are shooting blanks lol. plus my post was initially about the enemies in Infamous's game world. i just added their responses to it. stop derailing and have fun guy :]

#2181 Posted by tymeservesfate (1979 posts) -

@Desmonic: hey, you're welcome :]

but tell me...how am i melting down exactly when i am only pointing out how upset people are getting over my opinion, solely because they don't like it? or is it something else...please share :] i'm interested to see if you actually read any of what i wrote, or if just went straight to the butthurt lol.

also, i mentioned the enemies in the game world at the end of that post. how do you feel about that? are there too many for you in the world...or does the busy work keep you engaged in the game?

#2183 Posted by misterpmedia (3468 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia: me too XD did you read ReadingRainbow's recent posts...there's that meltdown you were looking for XD

are you sure that's what's happening here? Look closer.

positive. they're derailing the thread themselves by saying i'm derailing the thread by talking about thew game negatively ;}

@casharmy said:

STOP,

You have not played the game!

Someone get this guy out of here. Mods this guy hasn't played the game, and continues to post the same thing over and over in an attempt to force people to agree with him. His only purpose is to derail the thread so why are you allowing this to continue after so long?

meltdown number 2 LOL. you see this MrpMedia? and since when has a poster needed to have played a game to comment on this board lol?? cows trash every single thing Xbox puts out and havent touch the games for a second. goodlord guys...lets start talking about the game some more here instead of crying for users to be ousted please. smh lol

@Shewgenja said:

I'm sorry but that bullshit about responding to what I said about the graphics with scores was just massive weak sauce. I felt like that poster literally had to throw the kitchen sink at this conversation to win a point for the XBone.

People are just losing it over this game. What the hell?

so what exactly was i suppose to use to prove the point i was making...some doodles i made? you ask a question on why i felt the way i did...i responded and explained...and then posted various things of people that actually played the game to back up that i was indeed right about my original assessment. what would you rather we would have had a back n forth of, "no, i'm right...no ur not i'm right". you asked why i said certain things...i responded, then showed you links showing you why i feel righteous saying it? O_o what else would be proper to do in ur opinion?

You derail your own topics before they start though so I'm not surprised,

#2184 Edited by getyeryayasout (7606 posts) -

Just finished my first play through with good karma. Final boss fight looked very impressive, but like the rest of the game was a little easy. Still, I feel like an 8.0 is the right score for this game. It's very good.

#2185 Edited by tymeservesfate (1979 posts) -

@misterpmedia: still trying MrP? geez, ur like a spurned lover or some shii lol. ;)

@Desmonic said:

@tymeservesfate:

Oh you mean your self absorbed posts of "See guyz? There's 5 or 6 out of 70+ that say what I said, therefore I'm right! I'm always right!! I knew it!"? lol Yeah I read them and laughed quite a bit XD

What's really "fun" though is the fact that you keep on posting, regardless of how wrong or right you may or may not be (because honestly, we've passed that point quite a while ago) and it just shows how much you care about all of this and how much it bothers you. Even the other nay-sayers have given up already. As much as you may claim you "don't care" your actions show otherwise. If you really didn't care you would have stopped posting anything on this thread quite some time ago.

Though it's been quite... "entertaining" at least.

Keep melting brah, keep on melting! lol

hold on now, i read your post fully...so hopefully you do the same. now HOLD ON, lol...lets get this straight right now...i AM right, in every aspect here. ain't no if, ands, or buts about it...i'm still completely righteous here. these guys are just crying relentlessly solely because i'm criticizing the game and not praising it. whining solely because i can show i was right with reviews n video commentaries that they can't really dispute. because most of them saw the thread where i was saying the exact same stuff months ago. thats all this is.

this is system wars...if you, or they, can't take the heat of someone not liking your game or system...then get out of the kitchen if its too hot. you being timid doesnt give you all free reign to cry and moan to me, or the mods. you all getting upset and hurt over a video game doesnt give you fair ground to cry n moan to me, or the mods. this whole board is based off of conflict and sides put against one another. so stop the cryyyiiinngggg lol. i mean, to say i or anyone should baby cows because they can't take even the littlest criticism of their games or system is laughable. all some cows do here on this board is troll...but me, someone who's at least talking about the game and subject, who is open to actual discussion about the game...should, be quiet and let it slide because cows get too upset n bitter...u better be joking, or ur just a joke.

wow, lol. so essentially all this is is people wanting me to leave cows alone because they're not able to talk and have a conversation without getting overly hurt and emotional over things. i'm causing them too much grief you're saying? wow...yea, you're right...this thread IS hilarious LOL. melting down means, "wah...ur not letting us win. just say you like the game or shut up...wah" apparently. thanks for clearing that up smh lol,

and yes, i care enough to respond to someone who writes me. i never said i didn't. i said i don't care about you, or users, who have issues with me BRAH smh lol. also that i don't care enough to get overly upset over videos games. which is just true. but yes...i care enough to reply to posts because i'm further proving my point in every one. my point about the game and about you guys whining about it.

but anyway, what about the amount of enemies in Infamous's game world? don't you feel there are too many? that they're overbearing...or does the busy work keep you engaged in the game?

#2186 Posted by misterpmedia (3468 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia: still trying MrP? geez, ur like a spurned lover or some shii lol. ;)

@Desmonic said:

@tymeservesfate:

Oh you mean your self absorbed posts of "See guyz? There's 5 or 6 out of 70+ that say what I said, therefore I'm right! I'm always right!! I knew it!"? lol Yeah I read them and laughed quite a bit XD

What's really "fun" though is the fact that you keep on posting, regardless of how wrong or right you may or may not be (because honestly, we've passed that point quite a while ago) and it just shows how much you care about all of this and how much it bothers you. Even the other nay-sayers have given up already. As much as you may claim you "don't care" your actions show otherwise. If you really didn't care you would have stopped posting anything on this thread quite some time ago.

Though it's been quite... "entertaining" at least.

Keep melting brah, keep on melting! lol

hold on now, i read your post fully...so hopefully you do the same. now HOLD ON, lol...lets get this straight right now...i AM right, in every aspect here. ain't no if, ands, or buts about it...i'm still completely righteous here. these guys are just crying relentlessly solely because i'm criticizing the game and not praising it. whining solely because i can show i was right with reviews n video commentaries that they can't really dispute. because most of them saw the thread where i was saying the exact same stuff months ago. thats all this is.

this is system wars...if you, or they, can't take the heat of someone not liking your game or system...then get out of the kitchen if its too hot. you being timid doesnt give you all free reign to cry and moan to me, or the mods. you all getting upset and hurt over a video game doesnt give you fair ground to cry n moan to me, or the mods. this whole board is based off of conflict and sides put against one another. so stop the cryyyiiinngggg lol. i mean, to say i or anyone should baby cows because they can't take even the littlest criticism of their games or system is laughable. all some cows do here on this board is troll...but me, someone who's at least talking about the game and subject, who is open to actual discussion about the game...should, be quiet and let it slide because cows get too upset n bitter...u better be joking, or ur just a joke.

wow, lol. so essentially all this is is people wanting me to leave cows alone because they're not able to talk and have a conversation without getting to overly hurt and emotional over things. i'm causing them too much grief you're saying? wow...yea, you're right...this thread IS hilarious LOL. melting down means, "wah...ur not letting us win. just say you like the game or shut up...wah" apparently. thanks for the heads up smh lol,

and yes, i care enough to respond to someone who writes me. i never said i didn't. i said i don't care about you, or users, who have issues with me BRAH smh lol. also that i don't care enough to get overly upset over videos games. which is just true. but yes...i care enough to reply to posts because i'm further proving my point in every one. my point about the game and about you guys whining about it.

but anyway, what about the amount of enemies in Infamous's game world? don't you feel there are too many? that they're overbearing...or does the busy work keep you engaged in the game?

lol you ask me if I'm still 'trying' and then proceed to write an essay to another user. Fucking LOL

#2187 Edited by misterpmedia (3468 posts) -

@Nonstop-Madness said:

Xbone lol. You won't get let into the Nex Jen venue with that jacket on ;).

#2188 Posted by tymeservesfate (1979 posts) -

@misterpmedia: goodlord man...i JUST posted that 3 minutes ago and you're writing me crying already?? take a breath buddy, geez LOL.

besides, we're having a discussion. you use words when you discuss things. what...do you just go around grunting at people? do you actually talk? why do words disturb you, lol?

#2189 Posted by misterpmedia (3468 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia: goodlord man...i JUST posted that 3 minutes ago and you're writing me crying already?? take a breath buddy, geez LOL.

besides, we're having a discussion. you use words when you discuss things. what...do you just go around grunting at people? do you actually talk? why do words disturb you, lol?

Why must you insist on pro-longing your meltdown in this thread of a game you don't care about? lol Tell me this. Lonely?

#2190 Posted by tymeservesfate (1979 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Why must you insist on pro-longing your meltdown in this thread of a game you don't care about? lol Tell me this. Lonely?

XD you're FN hilarious bud....in a pathetic way lol. what i'm not acting cute anymore? nomore flirting? :( spurned lover...i didnt even love you bitch XD lmaooo

but yea, what about the enemies in Infamous's game world? you don't feel like they are a little overbearing? and just, everywhere? it kind of takes away from the game i feel...always being in a constant firefight until you clear an area out. what do you think? does it feel like they just threw them in there as busy work, or it actually keeps you engaged in the game?

#2191 Posted by misterpmedia (3468 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

XD you're FN hilarious bud....in a pathetic way lol. what i'm not acting cute anymore? nomore flirting? :( spurned lover...i didnt even love you bitch XD lmaooo

but yea, what about the enemies in Infamous's game world? you don't feel like they are a little overbearing? and just, everywhere? it kind of takes away from the game i feel...always being in a constant firefight until you clear an area out. what do you think? does it feel like they just threw them in there as busy work, or it actually keeps you engaged in the game?

I only read like one sentence of your posts usually because my peripheral vision I can already see the rest is just nonsense. I think maybe it's time you start cooling down, take a few deep breaths and start thinking about how you can avoid a meltdown in future. You shouldn't get so invested in these forums. It sounds like you have a blood pressure problem, so maybe talk to you GP.

#2192 Posted by tymeservesfate (1979 posts) -

@misterpmedia: he says after running to reply to my post 2 minutes and 85 seconds after i post it...thanks bud, have a good one XD

#2193 Posted by misterpmedia (3468 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia: he says after running to reply to my post 2 minutes and 85 seconds after i post it...thanks bud, have a good one XD

I'm by my laptop. I can reply how ever fast I want? lol. You need to seriously think about seeking professional help. Don't go postal on this board again it was embarrassing to who ever witnessed you going off the rails.

#2194 Posted by Animal-Mother (26962 posts) -

@Bigboi500 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Ratchet_Fan8 said:

Infamous2 was one the most fun games i played on PS3;

how does this compare?

It's a tighter package than infamous 2. Bit shorter, little more compact but still enjoyable nonetheless.

Also a bit easier than the previous games imo.

I'm not finding it easier cause I went the good karmic route and it's a little tough to build up karmic bombs and being a little more mobile keeps you exposed. But i can see why one would think it's easier.

#2195 Posted by tymeservesfate (1979 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

I'm by my laptop. I can reply how ever fast I want? lol. You need to seriously think about seeking professional help. Don't go postal on this board again it was embarrassing to who ever witnessed you going off the rails.

thanks man, i appreciate that :)

hey, why do you post to me so much when you don't even read my posts? i mean, i havent actually initiated a conversation with you in weeks but you still seem to constantly write me to complain about the things i say, after you say you havent read any of it O_o why are you so eager to just speak to me? are you confused? maybe we should go in together to get that help :)

XD...loopy ass dude

#2196 Edited by misterpmedia (3468 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

@tymeservesfate said:

thanks man, i appreciate that :)

hey, why do you post to me so much when you don't even read my posts? i mean, i havent actually initiated a conversation with you in weeks but you still seem to constantly write me to complain about the things i say, after you say you havent read any of it O_o why are you so eager to just speak to me? are you confused? maybe we should go in together to get that help :)

XD...loopy ass dude

you initiated this conversation with me in this thread. I never even replied to you or quoted you.

#2197 Posted by freedomfreak (41035 posts) -

All you crazy new users. "new", but whatever.

2 hype threads. 2 insane meltdowns, and the games didn't even flop. Wonder how it will be when a game actually flops.

#2199 Posted by tymeservesfate (1979 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

All you crazy new users. "new", but whatever.

2 hype threads. 2 insane meltdowns, and the games didn't even flop. Wonder how it will be when a game actually flops.

i know right

#2200 Edited by hoosier7 (3846 posts) -

@tymeservesfate: Urgh has your meltdown not ended yet? Even your profile makes for some sorry reading, two days of constant posting in this thread. Never thought InFamous would rustle jimmies like this.

Anyway just finished my second play through off, preferred how the good karmic powers played a bit more than the evil ones even if it felt awesome just wrecking streets, I did enjoy the bad ending more though.

Got the platinum too, is the paper trail stuff worth playing through and how do you get to the stuff that relates to Cole? I kind of want to give that stuff a go but at the same time i can get £25 from a trade in.