Infamous: Second Son No Multiplayer.

• 197 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

Good. I still remember Crackdown 2's multiplayer. Terrible. And the sp suffered for it. Glad to see Infamous SS won't be doing the same.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#102  Edited By Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@RR360DD said:

@Shielder7 said:

@RR360DD said:

And they're trying to charge $60 for this?

ripoff

Opposed to charging 60$ for a 6vs6 Multiplayer only game.

Wait was this sarcasm..................

Exactly my point. The same idiots bashing Titanfall for being multiplayer only are praising this move. Just doesn't make sense.

Im glad they aren't tacking on multiplayer, and Im glad respawn arent tacking on single player.

You have no point The difference is Single player doesn't need an internet connection or other people for MMO's that's ok that's the standard, but for something with just 6vs6 multiplayer.

@xh117 said:

Why wouldn't you want MP on Infamous? I know it doesn't need it but it would be fun to fight people with unique powers through a class system and the parkour mechanics in a big open world. Make it 60 FPS with lowered resolution like Killzone's MP and maybe add a heroes vs infamous villains mode? theres a lot of potential there for a good MP here plus they could always use the editor from Infamous 2 for making missions to gain experience.

Because odds are it would end up like Dead Space 2 MP, people would try it out and never touch it again. Hardly worth the resources and it would take away from the SP.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@bezza2011 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

that next gen goodness, huh? seriously, the actual system has less features than a ps3 has and it's exclusive games are lacking basic popular elements in today's games too. GTA5 can have a nice online multiplayer segment but a next gen Infamous doesn't lol?? wow!

i heard its only 30 fps as well O_o this ps4 thing is seeming less and less impressive by the day.

and yet out preforms the Xbox One in many of the games both systems have Hmmmmm, so the Xbox One must have nothing impressive to show case.

On Topic Not all games need a tact on Multiplayer, it just ain't needed, and GTA 5 online element was good for the first 3weeks until you realized there ain't much point

it outperforms XB1 games and many other games? however would you know that friend? i would ask if there was a beta out you participated in...but there's no online feature so it can't be that...so where r u getting ur info from that it out performs well...anything? it can't just be because it looks pretty and runs at 30 fps, can it?

The information is already out, third party games are playing better and looking smoother on the ps4 at launch all this says is that it's just going to get better, and the Xbox One is already struggling, and your'll hardly see anything running at 1080p 60fps, if it's 30fps and looks pretty and it is locked at that then it is good enough, Xbox One drops below 30 on some games thats unacceptable in my eyes for a next gen console.

and Why does every game need a Online element there are many gamers out there including myself who aren't that interested in online gaming and want a good single player game.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

hopefully the Single player will be worth the $60$

For a future PSN plus free game seems like a waste but here waiting for teh metacritics score.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@bezza2011 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@bezza2011 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

that next gen goodness, huh? seriously, the actual system has less features than a ps3 has and it's exclusive games are lacking basic popular elements in today's games too. GTA5 can have a nice online multiplayer segment but a next gen Infamous doesn't lol?? wow!

i heard its only 30 fps as well O_o this ps4 thing is seeming less and less impressive by the day.

and yet out preforms the Xbox One in many of the games both systems have Hmmmmm, so the Xbox One must have nothing impressive to show case.

On Topic Not all games need a tact on Multiplayer, it just ain't needed, and GTA 5 online element was good for the first 3weeks until you realized there ain't much point

it outperforms XB1 games and many other games? however would you know that friend? i would ask if there was a beta out you participated in...but there's no online feature so it can't be that...so where r u getting ur info from that it out performs well...anything? it can't just be because it looks pretty and runs at 30 fps, can it?

The information is already out, third party games are playing better and looking smoother on the ps4 at launch all this says is that it's just going to get better, and the Xbox One is already struggling, and your'll hardly see anything running at 1080p 60fps, if it's 30fps and looks pretty and it is locked at that then it is good enough, Xbox One drops below 30 on some games thats unacceptable in my eyes for a next gen console.

and Why does every game need a Online element there are many gamers out there including myself who aren't that interested in online gaming and want a good single player game.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Shielder7
@tymeservesfate said:

@bezza2011 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@bezza2011 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

ff

Fixed

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107  Edited By Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

I'm glad to see the sensible people agree that all games don't need mindless and forgettable online multiplayer.

So many resources spent in modes people barely play anyway. Is ANYONE playing tomb raider online? Anyone at all?

The only online features that interest me are the ones like in Dark Souls where players can leave each other messages, or you watch how they died.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#108 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

This is why I own Sony consoles exclusively...I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MULTIPLAYER

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 bforrester420

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

Not every game needs multiplayer. Glad. If SP really wanted to they could spend time after I:SS and implement it in their 2nd wave game depending on if they do a sequel to I:SS. They could move to a new IP however.

yeah...a openworld game where ur character has super powers and can fly definitely doesnt need a online multiplayer segment.

*sarcarms*

You have to be one of the 5 worst posters here.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts
@Shielder7 said:

@RR360DD said:

@Shielder7 said:

@RR360DD said:

ripoff

Opposed to charging 60$ for a 6vs6 Multiplayer only game.

Wait was this sarcasm..................

Exactly my point. The same idiots bashing Titanfall for being multiplayer only are praising this move. Just doesn't make sense.

Im glad they aren't tacking on multiplayer, and Im glad respawn arent tacking on single player.

You have no point The difference is Single player doesn't need an internet connection or other people for MMO's that's ok that's the standard, but for something with just 6vs6 multiplayer.

Actually you have no point. I have a very valid point.

If you don't have an internet connection, then why would you be buying Titanfall. I knew you were stupid, but not that stupid.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 tymeservesfate

@Shielder7 said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@bezza2011 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@bezza2011 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

ff

Fixed

lol, u lose.

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

Good.

Not needed.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By tymeservesfate

@bforrester420 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

Not every game needs multiplayer. Glad. If SP really wanted to they could spend time after I:SS and implement it in their 2nd wave game depending on if they do a sequel to I:SS. They could move to a new IP however.

yeah...a openworld game where ur character has super powers and can fly definitely doesnt need a online multiplayer segment.

*sarcarms*

shiiii...with how many cows and basic users i've given emotional issues, i'm shooting for THE worst poster here LOL. this is bliss...i have people straight spitting through their teeth at me over this nonsense. i think they're upset that worked FreedomFreak my first week back and now feel i'm unleashing tactics against the board lol. its just all pretty silly...but hey, you guys are invested. so why not have some fun with it lol.

its not like anyone has been able to prove me wrong anyway. just some cheap shots here and there and lotsa crying lol. some of you guys need to relax more.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#114 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Wouldn't have minded some co-op mayhem but oh well not a biggie

Yeah, Co-op would have been nice. It doesn't need online multiplayer, but a Co-op with a friend would have made this game even better.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@blackace said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Yeah, Co-op would have been nice. It doesn't need online multiplayer, but a Co-op with a friend would have made this game even better.

Co-op DLC you can bet your anus on it

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By tymeservesfate

@silversix_ said:

@blackace said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Co-op DLC you can bet your anus on it

wait...online multiplayer, bad...co op DLC, good...wtf lmao!! XD

this thread was nothing but a stealth damage control thread.

"i'll make a thread saying this is good news so that way...it will seem like good news...or we can pretend its good news. but still...**** Sony!!"

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Tighaman
Member since 2006 • 1038 Posts

If infamous is a 20+ hr single player game with excellent replay value it would def be a $60 game even without multiplayer, but if it is a 8-10hr game with no replay value idk how can you buy it without multiplayer for full price at this day in age where they make you pay for multiplayer anyway.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 bforrester420

@tymeservesfate said:

@bforrester420 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

*sarcarms*

shiiii...with have many cows and basic users i've given emotional issues i'm shooting for THE worst poster here LOL. this is bliss...that have people straight spitting through their teeth at me over this nonsense. i think they're upset that worked FreedomFreak my first week back and then feel i'm unleashing tactics against the board lol. its just all pretty silly...but hey, you guys are invested. so why not have some fun with it lol.

its not like anyone has been able top prove me wrong anyway. just some cheap shots here and there and lotsa crying lol. some of you guys need to relax more.

Quite the goal, kind of like wanting to be the world's tallest midget.

You can't prove an opinion wrong. You can point out that an opinion is silly, though that often is as productive as arguing with a wall. Since opinions aren't statements of fact, there's no magical mathematical formula available to prove it wrong.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

@RR360DD: you're actually right. They are being hypocritical.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By tymeservesfate

@bforrester420 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@bforrester420 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@misterpmedia said:

*sarcarms*

shiiii...with have many cows and basic users i've given emotional issues i'm shooting for THE worst poster here LOL. this is bliss...that have people straight spitting through their teeth at me over this nonsense. i think they're upset that worked FreedomFreak my first week back and then feel i'm unleashing tactics against the board lol. its just all pretty silly...but hey, you guys are invested. so why not have some fun with it lol.

its not like anyone has been able top prove me wrong anyway. just some cheap shots here and there and lotsa crying lol. some of you guys need to relax more.

Quite the goal, kind of like wanting to be the world's tallest midget.

You can't prove an opinion wrong. You can point out that an opinion is silly, though that often is as productive as arguing with a wall. Since opinions aren't statements of fact, there's no magical mathematical formula available to prove it wrong.

Mr. Forrester...i don't care. i don't care how you feel...i really don't. i'm just BSing around on here friend, really. so do you have some more whining you want to get out to me about us having different views on video game subjects than you? because i know how opinions work...its just that my opinions ten d to bring extreme "butthurt" lol ff ;)

wtf man...stop getting emotional this. if thats u in ur picture than u just just got married to a beautiful woman...so there is no need to be online bitching at me over this video game shit. take it easy...take it light...either way u go take it somewhere else. i'm not going to make u feel better.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Shielder7

@Tighaman said:

If infamous is a 20+ hr single player game with excellent replay value it would def be a $60 game even without multiplayer, but if it is a 8-10hr game with no replay value idk how can you buy it without multiplayer for full price at this day in age where they make you pay for multiplayer anyway.

if Infamous was a 8-10hr game with no replay value I wouldn't get it even if it had multiplayer.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

What the **** would you do in multiplayer in a game life Infamous? People who support tacked-on trends like you are exactly what's ruining gaming

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 PS4TrumpsXbox1
Member since 2013 • 1371 Posts

@kingtito said:

So it's only half a game for $60? Isn't this what cows keep saying about any game on the XOne that doesn't have both components? It's Sony's game so I guess that makes it ok now?

So now its half a game cuz it doesnt have an online multiplayer mode? Was infamous 1 or 2 half a game (I enjoyed both those games immensely and imo was worth 60 dollars each when they were new) Yet I bet no one is thinking that with Titan fall that has no single player campaign (what say you to that). Or how about the early xbox one adopters that went out and bought Forza, a game that ships incomplete since you cant beat the campaign without downloading a patch (use to be you couldnt even start the single player mode without downloading, good that got changed lol).......

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@kingtito said:

So it's only half a game for $60? Isn't this what cows keep saying about any game on the XOne that doesn't have both components? It's Sony's game so I guess that makes it ok now?

So now its half a game cuz it doesnt have an online multiplayer mode? Was infamous 1 or 2 half a game (I enjoyed both those games immensely and imo was worth 60 dollars each when they were new) Yet I bet no one is thinking that with Titan fall that has no single player campaign (what say you to that). Or how about the early xbox one adopters that went out and bought Forza, a game that ships incomplete since you cant beat the campaign without downloading a patch (use to be you couldnt even start the single player mode without downloading, good that got changed lol).......

That's exactly what he's commenting on, people (on this board) that say Titanfall is only half a a game because it has no singleplayer

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 PS4TrumpsXbox1

@RR360DD said:

ripoff

yet I bet you will be more than willing to pick up titanfall that has no single player campaign huh LOL

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By tymeservesfate

@John_Matherson said:

@tymeservesfate said:

What the **** would you do in multiplayer in a game life Infamous? People who support tacked-on trends like you are exactly what's ruining gaming

smh take it down a notch John. zjesus...every message i've gotten from you so far is you straight spazzing out about whatever. relax a bit...its just an opinion. this board is for discussion...n discussions have varying opinions. relax and stop taking things so personal.

i'm ruining gaming because i think online multiplayer would be cool for a game that's open world and the users have super powers...smh, ok bud. relax.

Enforcer246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Enforcer246
Member since 2008 • 601 Posts

All multiplayer does is ruin the SP experience. Not everyone wants to play with losers who get bullied in school and come home to try and be tough guys over the internet.

Enforcer246

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Enforcer246
Member since 2008 • 601 Posts

All multiplayer does is ruin the SP experience. Not everyone wants to play with losers who get bullied in school and come home to try and be tough guys over the internet.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 John_Matherson

@lostrib said:

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@kingtito said:

That's exactly what he's commenting on, people (on this board) that say Titanfall is only half a a game because it has no singleplayer

I've never seen anyone saying Tfall is half a game because it has no single play. I've seen them say the game continues to lose its value as we find out more details about it in terms of graphics, features, no split screen, things like that...I haven't seen anyone call it half a game. I've seen people call Forza 5 a quarter of a game...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By lostrib

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@kingtito said:

I've never seen anyone saying Tfall is half a game because it has no single play. I've seen them say the game continues to lose its value as we find out more details about it in terms of graphics, features, no split screen, things like that...I haven't seen anyone call it half a game. I've seen people call Forza 5 a quarter of a game...

Oookay, that doesn't mean it hasn't happened on multiple occasions

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 John_Matherson

We've seen quite a few online only game do well without being called half a game. The problem with titanfall is that it seem to be making all the sacrifices in terms of features but we're not seeing what justify all those sacrifices. If you're going to take something out then make sure it's to make way for something more important. If you just take it out without justifying it's absence with the presence of something else, people are going to ask questions.

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@kingtito said:

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 lostrib

@John_Matherson said:

We've seen quite a few online only game do well without being called half a game. The problem with titanfall is that it seem to be making all the sacrifices in terms of features but we're not seeing what justify all those sacrifices. If you're going to take something out then make sure it's to make way for something more important. If you just take it out without justifying it's absence with the presence of something else, people are going to ask questions.

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@kingtito said:

What features have they taken out?

Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

Good. Shoehorning MP into a game that was built up to be a single player experience is a waste of my time and the developers.

See Dead Space 3, Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed, Tomb Raider, etc, etc.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@kingtito said:

i've never considered any multiplayer only game to be worth $60. I do admit I'm ok with some singleplayer games with no MP being full priced though. Infamous games usually last me long enough with replayability and whatnot. you play them at least twice for both outcomes and there's some things scattered around that need collecting. The user-created content in 2 was also pretty fun to mess around with.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@kingtito said:

No you idiot. I'm saying that because you dumbass cows kept saying that without access to multiplayer then all you have is 1/2 of a game. In other words, you and your cow brothers are nothing but hypocrites.

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By PS4TrumpsXbox1

@kingtito said:

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@kingtito said:

No you idiot. I'm saying that because you dumbass cows kept saying that without access to multiplayer then all you have is 1/2 of a game. In other words, you and your cow brothers are nothing but hypocrites.

Your using a "he said, she said" argument and im the dumbass????? (Cuz I said a game is not worth 60 bucks or is half game if it does not have multiplayer right? lol) Well damn, I guess all those people that bought God of War 3, Metal Gear Rising, DmC,Bioshock Infinite rpgs like No ni Kuni and Tales of Xilia all got ripped off huh? ANd while we are at it all the AAA nintendo franchise games are crap too huh cuz they dont have multiplayer (Mario 3d world for example). Can you sound any more idiotic or say anything more assinine? Its obvious that not every game needs multiplayer......

Sefrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#137 Sefrix
Member since 2011 • 1499 Posts

While I'm all for focusing solely on SP, this does mean that it better be good. There's no good excuse now.

Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#138 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

Fine with me. Usually it's a dead tacked-on feature.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Uncharted did the single player well, and added a decent co-op and multiplayer, why couldn't they do the same with this one especially when they already introduced it in the previous game. I understand if this was Heavy Rain or Beyond 2 Souls, but this is a super hero game. I wouldn't be surprised if they add some sort of multiplayer later on after they some money to do so. They ran out of budget right mow.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@kingtito said:

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@kingtito said:

Your using a "he said, she said" argument and im the dumbass????? (Cuz I said a game is not worth 60 bucks or is half game if it does not have multiplayer right? lol) Well damn, I guess all those people that bought God of War 3, Metal Gear Rising, DmC,Bioshock Infinite rpgs like No ni Kuni and Tales of Xilia all got ripped off huh? ANd while we are at it all the AAA nintendo franchise games are crap too huh cuz they dont have multiplayer (Mario 3d world for example). Can you sound any more idiotic or say anything more assinine? Its obvious that not every game needs multiplayer......

Yes, you are the dumbass. Cows all gen have been saying that because multiplayer is behind a paywall it's only half a game. I'm calling you cows hypocrites, that was the entire point of my post. I wasn't making any arguments. I could care less if a game is MP or SP only. Cows are hypocrites.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 John_Matherson

@kingtito said:

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@kingtito said:

When did a cow ever say that? I bet no one's ever said that. Stop making shit up.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 bezza2011

@tymeservesfate said:

@Shielder7 said:
@tymeservesfate said:

@bezza2011 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@bezza2011 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

ff

Fixed

lol, u lose.

The only people who lose are Xbox One owners being Owned all Gen by a superior piece of kit, which specs wise is a massive gap, there is no denying it facts are facts, but don't worry you can have your low fps rates and bad res.

and the fact is Online isn't important in every game

wow if every game was an online show piece in 20years non of us would be able to go back and play these games like we do with snes, xbox, ps1, dreamcast, because most of the servers would of been shut down. Just how i see the Xbox One Short sighted i see you are

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@kingtito said:

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@kingtito said:

You are an ididot.

Look at the bold part of what you said right there. Let that sink into your simple brain. What that means is IF a game is BUILT to have multiplayer and you can't access it, you are getting half the game.

Example:

COD without mutiplayer is half a game. It has both a single player and mutiplayer section.

The Witcher 2 without multiplayer is not a half game.

Warhwak without single player is not a half game.

If a game is built as a single player only game or a multiplayer only game, you are getting the whole game because there is nothing else from the game to get.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By tymeservesfate

@bezza2011: thanks for sharing...

amazing that my two words inspired all that nonsense lol smh. i guess i'm impactful, if anything, and I seem to have gotten under a lot of people's skin in my short time back. i don't even game online much yet me suggesting that having an online feature on the new next gen Infamous game would have been a nice touch is me ruining gaming and being short sighted? yikes LOL

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 bezza2011

@tymeservesfate: yea mate 2 words, multiplayer is popular for one thing and thats first person shooters, and you actually mentioned crackdown having a multiplayer like it was amazing it was the worst tack on i've ever seen.

@tymeservesfate said:

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By tymeservesfate

@bezza2011 said:

@tymeservesfate: yea mate 2 words, multiplayer is popular for one thing and thats first person shooters, and you actually mentioned crackdown having a multiplayer like it was amazing it was the worst tack on i've ever seen.

@tymeservesfate said:

what are you talking about Bezza? Crackdown's multiplayer was wildly popular. there were videos all over youtube of multiplayer sessions that people uploaded. the issue was the sequel wasnt as good....but one of the reasons a next gen Crackdown is anticipated is because of the multiplayer element. O_o

Loading Video...

sorry for thinking being able to do shii like this on Infamous SS would be awesome lol smh.

Loading Video...

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@mkavanaugh77: you realize kz sf has multiplayer right?

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#149  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Some games don't need multiplayer (TES, The Witcher, etc), just like some games don't need campaign (Battlefield, etc).

I'm ok with that, as long as it means more focus on the main mode.