Infamous Second Son Looks AMAZING

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Sarge1442 (707 posts) -

So I was watching this interview: Link

Man does Infamous look great, though I think my love of Seattle might be a factor in how hyped I am. Also according to this interview there aren't going to be that many ties to the older games which bums me out.

#2 Edited by jeffmonster (511 posts) -

Nah. It's crap.

#3 Posted by edwardecl (2239 posts) -

Yeah my calculator from 1987 had better graphics than that...

#4 Posted by PS4TrumpsXbox1 (1363 posts) -

@Sarge1442 said:

So I was watching this interview http://thegameraccess.com/interviews/ps4/infamous-second-son-intensified-by-ps4-s-power-interview and man does Infamous look great, though I think my love of Seattle might be a factor in how hyped I am. Also according to this interview there aren't going to be that many ties to the older games which bums me out.

If you preorder from gamestop it comes with dlc that explains what happened to cole after events of infamous 2

#5 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38222 posts) -

It's the only game enticing me to get a PS4 so far, looks great

#6 Edited by Eisen_Howl (83 posts) -

@jeffmonster said:

Nah. It's crap.

@edwardecl said:

Huh.

Okay.

#7 Posted by R4gn4r0k (21469 posts) -
@edwardecl said:

Really ? My calculator had Mario and Tetris in black and white :(

#8 Posted by chikenfriedrice (12816 posts) -

It looks good yes....now how about that gameplay?

#9 Posted by nini200 (11474 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

Most likely dull just like the other 2. Cows get excited to get anything right now. Graphics are good though.

#10 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10644 posts) -

we already have a thread on this....

lock

#11 Posted by Sushiglutton (6319 posts) -

Can't wait for McShea to review it :)!

#12 Posted by StrongBlackVine (12284 posts) -

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@Sarge1442 said:

So I was watching this interview http://thegameraccess.com/interviews/ps4/infamous-second-son-intensified-by-ps4-s-power-interview and man does Infamous look great, though I think my love of Seattle might be a factor in how hyped I am. Also according to this interview there aren't going to be that many ties to the older games which bums me out.

If you preorder from gamestop it comes with dlc that explains what happened to cole after events of infamous 2

If you pre-order from ANY retailer you get the limited edition with Cole's Legacy. I try not to give Gamestop any business.

#13 Posted by Netret0120 (3090 posts) -

Can't believe i haven't played this yet. Need to finish my backlog this year.

#14 Edited by StrongBlackVine (12284 posts) -
@Sushiglutton said:

Doesn't matter. Will sell 3 million or more easily. Sales are all that matter now. :)

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@Sarge1442 said:

If you pre-order from ANY retailer you get the limited edition with Cole's Legacy. I try not to give Gamestop any business.

#15 Edited by chikenfriedrice (12816 posts) -

@nini200 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Most likely dull just like the other 2. Cows get excited to get anything right now. Graphics are good though.

I hated Infamous 2 and that's why I bring it up....I really hope it's improved.

#16 Edited by chikenfriedrice (12816 posts) -

@Netret0120 said:

Can't believe i haven't played this yet. Need to finish my backlog this year.

I can believe it ( because it's not out yet )

#17 Posted by Sushiglutton (6319 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:
@Sushiglutton said:

Doesn't matter. Will sell 3 million or more easily. Sales are all that matter now. :)

Sales and pixels :)

#18 Posted by mems_1224 (53576 posts) -

Its the only game that looks any good on PS4 this year and even then Im still skeptical because of how awful the 2nd game was.

#19 Posted by nini200 (11474 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

@nini200 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

I hated Infamous 2 and that's why I bring it up....I really hope it's improved.

Same. Infamous felt half complete since the beginning. Yeah I hope it is too.

#20 Edited by StrongBlackVine (12284 posts) -
@mems_1224 said:

Its the only game that looks any good on PS4 this year and even then Im still skeptical because of how awful the 2nd game was.

Are you only talking exclusives? And yeah the 2nd game was a major letdown.

#21 Posted by Heil68 (54920 posts) -

indeed, it's beyond stunning and an obvious day fucking 1 purchase. :D

#22 Posted by mems_1224 (53576 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:
@mems_1224 said:

Are you only talking exclusives? And yeah the 2nd game was a major letdown.

What else would I be talking about?

#23 Posted by StrongBlackVine (12284 posts) -
@Sushiglutton said:

@StrongBlackVine said:
@Sushiglutton said:

Sales and pixels :)

Yeah it looks great and will sell very well. I would lying if I said I wasn't skeptical about how it good it will actually be. I'm hoping for an 8 by mine own standards. Gonna buy it regardless since I haven't played a game on my PS4 in about a month.

#24 Edited by donalbane (16383 posts) -

Looks nice for a console game, especially considering its open world. It's one of the best looking console games for sure.

#25 Posted by Sarge1442 (707 posts) -

I platinumed both Infamous games and played them so much that I know pretty much everything about them

#26 Posted by blackace (22666 posts) -

March can't come soon enough. It starts off with South Park: The Stick of Truth. Then I get the awesome Titanfall. Right after that Infamous SS gets my attention. It's going to be a busy month.

#27 Edited by Sweenix (5957 posts) -

It's going to be amazing!! :D

#28 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (4324 posts) -

Looks like something only a cow would like.