inFAMOUS: Second Son - Downgraded

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@MonsieurX said:

@I_can_haz said:

This game knocks the F out of anything on Xbone. LOL @ the asshurt lems trying to bash its visuals like anything on Xbone comes close.

Don't see how an AAE would do that

Shall we judge Ryse's graphics based on it's score or will this end here and now?

But general consensus about Ryse's graphics >its score

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#253 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@Shewgenja said:

@MonsieurX said:

@I_can_haz said:

This game knocks the F out of anything on Xbone. LOL @ the asshurt lems trying to bash its visuals like anything on Xbone comes close.

Don't see how an AAE would do that

Shall we judge Ryse's graphics based on it's score or will this end here and now?

But general consensus about Ryse's graphics >its score

But utter insanity is utter insanity.

ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By ZoomZoom2490
Member since 2008 • 3943 Posts

those are cutscenes compared to gameplay screens, so how is that a downgrade?

those cutscenes are still in the game, its obvious that cutscenes will always look better.

and why is gamma so bad in that comparison for the gameplay screens? rofl

looks like who ever made that is out to get PS4, rofl.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#255  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

Now we clearly can compare how a console exclusive game looks between PC and PS4. It still looks ok but if those pictures are legit .. not even close to E3 2013 demo. That demo probably was running on a PC

not_wanted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By not_wanted
Member since 2008 • 1990 Posts

Well in those pics it does look worse, kinda like the recently released Watchdogs vid compared to the first E 3 vid.

But no need to worry cause in the latest vid it looks great.

Loading Video...

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/03/13/229-infamous-second-son-leaked-screenshots-show-amazing-graphics-and-uncharted-like-platforming/

"Downgraded" yes still better looking then anything shown on XBone.

You cows are sooo butthurt that no matter what you bring up the XOne, even when the topic has nothing to do with it. Cow on with your butthurtness

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Shewgenja

@kingtito said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/03/13/229-infamous-second-son-leaked-screenshots-show-amazing-graphics-and-uncharted-like-platforming/

You cows are sooo butthurt that no matter what you bring up the XOne, even when the topic has nothing to do with it. Cow on with your butthurtness

The topic was created by a butthurt Lem for PRECISELY that purpose. Welcome to System Wars. Enjoy looking at games with weather and day/night cycles. I know you don't get much of that in XBox Land.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Who cares, TC? If you're a true graphics snob, then get a PC.

Boggle_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#261 Boggle_Dragon
Member since 2014 • 125 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2m_RpyxPW4 Jesus Christ these graphics are spectacular.
Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By Shewgenja

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

xbox land has 2 AAA games already how many AAA games does SOny land have?

Your AAAs merely serve to prove that expectations are at a low and nothing else. Your games lack features taken for granted in previous generations while not delivering on expectations for what a next-gen really is. No day/night cycles. No weather. Barely above 720p. Extreme lack of destructible environments. Crowds that look like they were copy/pasta from a PS2. Environments that look like a 3D rendering off of Google Maps. The list goes on.

Personally, I could give a shit less. Congratulations, the gaming media is willing to play along rather than pull the plug on your $500 TV remote. You get a golf clap from me and nothing more. Go on waving your dick around with insolent one-liners but the answer to your question is this:

Not enough.

Not enough to derail this train. Get used to it.

After all. The world can see the best the XBone has to offer, and it seems to be selling PS4s as fast as Sony can make them.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Shewgenja

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

Still AAA material with all those flaws, your games must be really shitty than.

Still seeing XBones on store shelves urr'where. Your games and your Xbone must be redefining shit. It's like you want to tour with the PGA and get a handicap. What's it going to be? The gaming media is practically trying to hand victory to you on a silver platter but you still can't bring in the 'W'. Can't imagine what it must be like to be a cheerleader for such a failure. I applaud you for tenacity. Nothing more.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

bu-bu-bu infamous has too much fog!!!! hahaha i swear everything lems bitched out is coming to bite them in the ass. game looks stunning

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 kingtito

@Shewgenja said:

@kingtito said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

The topic was created by a butthurt Lem for PRECISELY that purpose. Welcome to System Wars. Enjoy looking at games with weather and day/night cycles. I know you don't get much of that in XBox Land.

Yeah because weather and day/night cycles make a game good.

XOne has nothing to do with the downgrades to Infamous. It's just more of you and your fellow butthurt cows showing just how pathetic you are. Cows gonna cow

Cows, the jokes of SWs. Enjoy Shewgenja you're a joke just like your fellow cows

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

bahahahahaha lemmings DC with Ryse ?

i mean really ?

bahahahahahahahaha

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 kingtito

@Shewgenja said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

Still AAA material with all those flaws, your games must be really shitty than.

Still seeing XBones on store shelves urr'where. Your games and your Xbone must be redefining shit. It's like you want to tour with the PGA and get a handicap. What's it going to be? The gaming media is practically trying to hand victory to you on a silver platter but you still can't bring in the 'W'. Can't imagine what it must be like to be a cheerleader for such a failure. I applaud you for tenacity. Nothing more.

I guess when your argument fails, fall back on sales. Sales =/= AAA games cow.

Going by your logic XOne AAA games == low standards so PS4 lack of AAA games must mean extremely shitting games. Same standards are used for both consoles kid. Guess I won't have a reason to get a PS4 for a while. Thanks for clearing that up cow.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 kingtito

@ghostwarrior786 said:

bu-bu-bu infamous has too much fog!!!! hahaha i swear everything lems bitched out is coming to bite them in the ass. game looks stunning

The game has been majorly downgraded kid. Guess that means the game is now shit since the downgrade is confirmed.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By lglz1337

@Mkavanaugh77: bahahahahahaha ryse the corridor 900p game

bahahahahahaha

2beers_in_hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 2beers_in_hand
Member since 2007 • 2950 Posts

@kingtito:

I hope you're just pretending to be brain damaged? Or are really that bad being a butthurt fanboy?

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 ghostwarrior786

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

The game has been majorly downgraded kid. Guess that means the game is now shit since the downgrade is confirmed.

wheres the downgrade? hahahhahaha infamous causing major butthurt

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 lglz1337

@Mkavanaugh77: bahahahahahahahaha

infamous poops on ryse obviously

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 GravityX
Member since 2013 • 865 Posts

Nope, it was just changed for artistic purposes. Looks great.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#278  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

lmfao at lems basing the graphics on low res screen caps. when there's screens like this out there.

and even then these are still compressed, it's gonna look even better in person. Next gen is finally here, and it looks damn good, (Looks like it plays even better:))

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 kingtito

@2beers_in_hand said:

@kingtito:

I hope you're just pretending to be brain damaged? Or are really that bad being a butthurt fanboy?

Who's the butthurt fanboy? The one that brings up the competition in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with it or the one that tells that person it has nothing to do with it?

Cows are the ONLY butthurt faction in SWs right now and it's evident with the amount of TF threads and post.

Move along butthurt cow, nothing to see here.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 kingtito

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

You might want to take a look at the thread that shows the downgrade cow. Infamous is NOTHING to be butthurt about. The series looks like nothing special but since cows really don't have much to play, I guess you'd have to hype it up.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@kingtito said:

@2beers_in_hand said:

@kingtito:

Who's the butthurt fanboy? The one that brings up the competition in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with it or the one that tells that person it has nothing to do with it?

Cows are the ONLY butthurt faction in SWs right now and it's evident with the amount of TF threads and post.

Move along butthurt cow, nothing to see here.

Too busy playing titanfall in barely HD to care right? Gotcha.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

Gta5 looks better and most likely will be the better game.

GTA5 has been out for a while now you special little man.

2beers_in_hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 2beers_in_hand
Member since 2007 • 2950 Posts

@kingtito: No it would be the brain damaged lemrat spewing non sense. TC was already proven to be ignorant and totally wrong by numerous posters. Now we have your ignorant ass with a serious case of denial. Where's the downgrade at princess?

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

You might want to take a look at the thread that shows the downgrade cow. Infamous is NOTHING to be butthurt about. The series looks like nothing special but since cows really don't have much to play, I guess you'd have to hype it up.

Lol, this dude is suffering serious mental trauma.

No one is talking about Titanfall unless it is to say how underwhelming it looks on xbone or if it will live up to lems sale hype, everyone is talking about Infamous Second Son now. All your tears and butthurt is evident by how you keep posting in this thread.

Look you chose the wrong system and now you are suffering mental pain...don't worry though, there is no need unleash all your anger and frustration at one time. This is going to be a long gen, you have years to put that buyers remorse and self hypnotizing fanboy rhetoric on display for everyone to see and laugh at, don't force it, just let it flow...dat butthurt that is.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@kinectthedots said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Lol, this dude is suffering serious mental trauma.

No one is talking about Titanfall unless it is to say how underwhelming it looks on xbone or if it will live up to lems sale hype, everyone is talking about Infamous Second Son now. All your tears and butthurt is evident by how you keep posting in this thread.

Look you chose the wrong system and now you are suffering mental pain...don't worry though, there is no need unleash all your anger and frustration at one time. This is going to be a long gen, you have years to put that buyers remorse and self hypnotizing fanboy rhetoric on display for everyone to see and laugh at, don't force it, just let it flow...dat butthurt that is.

Keep crying joe, its truly amusing

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By kinectthedots

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

^^^

Titanfall thread has 2000+ posts

Infamous thread has 300

more people are talking about Titanfall, for a good reason since its AAA

Infamous needs to be at the least a 9/10 to keep up with Titanfall, a 10/10 would be a miracle lol

All Infamous has to do is equal or beat Titanfall's 8.6 (the most hyped game of the generation) on MC to make it a laughing stock. I look forward to seeing your mental pain if that happens.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kuu2 won't like this comment, but since the fog complaint can't be used he's already moved onto nitpicking at how many people are roaming about. It's like pouring blue milk into a green sieve.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@kingtito said:

@Shewgenja said:

@kingtito said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Yeah because weather and day/night cycles make a game good.

XOne has nothing to do with the downgrades to Infamous. It's just more of you and your fellow butthurt cows showing just how pathetic you are. Cows gonna cow

Cows, the jokes of SWs. Enjoy Shewgenja you're a joke just like your fellow cows

Look who's being insecure in a thread about a PS4 exclusive. I bet you clicked on it to type out a witty comment then saw the backfire and got upset.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

lmfao at lems basing the graphics on low res screen caps. when there's screens like this out there.

and even then these are still compressed, it's gonna look even better in person. Next gen is finally here, and it looks damn good, (Looks like it plays even better:))

Holy shit, these screens kick the shit out of anything on Xbone. Poor lems, clinging to Ryse to save face and that game runs at 900p in small foggy corridors with shitty AA and framerate lol. Xbone is a weak POS confirmed. Infamous is open world and still curb stomps the Xbone's best LMFAO!

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By kinectthedots

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

We use GS scores here, always have.

Needs to get at least as 9/10 to be on Titanfalls level, infamous2 got a 7.5 though so i dont think this one is getting AAA.

I dont even own a xboxoone or ps4 so i dont care. I just like seeing cows like yourself make a fool of yourself.

lol, posting with every ounce of your life and saying he doesn't care.

That is some world class denial and mental gymnastics going on in your head, Are you ok?

lol, lems falling over themselves spending hours upon hours in Infamous Second Son threads posting as if their lives were on the line and then saying they don't care LMFAO.

Every Infamous Second Son thread is now flooded with epic lem damage control x9000

DAMN, I wish I had some of those self-hypnosis powers and maybe then I could buy an xbone and convince myself that I didn't completely screw myself in the process. Alas, I am used to making well informed and logical decisions when making purchases and buying games, it seems only people without well rounded decision making abilities accomplish the task of becoming lemmings and use self hypnosis to convince themselves they did the right thing.

It's ok to cry little man, keep preaching the anti-anything-sony gospel and maybe one day MS will buy you a PS4.

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 GravityX
Member since 2013 • 865 Posts

I hope there are more pedestrians and stuff and not the 6-8 npc's at a time. That would be kinda of lame after games like GTAV and Dead Rising 3.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

OMG this game slaughters Ryse graphically. Open world, 1080p, much better AA and so much more particles than Ryse, it's quite handily the best looking nextgen game right now. And it's only 1st gen PS4 game ffs.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 Shewgenja

All I know is this, if an inFamous game is looking this good in year one of the PS4, then the Uncharted game and FFXV are probably going to be sex to my eye sockets.

I love gen 8!

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@gpuking said:

OMG this game slaughters Ryse graphically. Open world, 1080p, much better AA and so much more particles than Ryse, it's quite handily the best looking nextgen game right now. And it's only 1st gen PS4 game ffs.

The thing that blows my mind is how they can get it to be so good looking and open world at the same time. Lems must be dying a little inside each time they are shown this game. Ryse had to become a corridor based tech demo to produce good visuals and even then it was still 900p with shitty AA and fog all over the place.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

@I_can_haz

Yeah it's almost like Sony's 1st party studios aren't even trying, what they could do in a few years would send lems back to the stone age. Lems don't know what's coming :)!