Infamous remains top selling game in UK

• 141 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Salty lem tears in this thread.

"Bu.....bu...bu....but Titanfall has legs!!!1"

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@FastRobby: ghihihihi this guy is damaged

Are you 12?

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Every time I see someone with that "Drop a Titan on the PS4" gifs, I can't help but think that is precisely what EA intends to do lol!

Outsold by "an overpriced Metal Gear demo".. Man, that has to burn!

I had a santa gaben image until this month, just too lazy to change it. given that I own a PS4.

that being said, you cows are still by far the worst on here and I will continue the way I did.

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 lbjkurono23
Member since 2007 • 12544 Posts

Well deserved. One of those games, that's crazy fun to play, quite the looker too.

BigBoss255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By BigBoss255
Member since 2010 • 3539 Posts

@lancex2 said:

Lg...your a morom dude lol. Both system combined of GZ won't touch titanfall x1 numbers. You are truly a retard

Ground Zeroes will comfortably outsell Titanfall worldwide.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@MonsieurX: it irritates you good mission complete

ohh and i'm 25+

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@MonsieurX: it irritates you good mission complete

ohh and i'm 25+

And act like a 12 years old,congrats

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

what aren't cows getting again here...there's...is...nothing...else...to...buy...on...the...ps4.

lol smh, of course they're buying that game up. there's no other big release on the system exclusive or otherwise.

Actually there is something to buy on PS4 is call infamous,there is nothing to buy on xbox one Titafall isn't exclusive is a damn multiplatform game we may as well start hyping MGS5 sales on PS4 eclipse those of the xbox one version.

@FoxbatAlpha said:

TC owned. TitanFall numbers eclipse anything that NotFamous is trying to do.

Please what xbox one exclusive is selling now.? ..... waiting..... waiting...

Oh ok ill wait while you find one..lol

@FastRobby said:

6 million consoles is more than 4 million. So it should be normal that a game is sold more. Are the Sony Ponies to dumb to see that? It would be ridiculous if you didn't sell more, that would be laughable. Now it is just normal... Other useless news: The sun is shining, horse gets born with 4 legs and a I bought a guitar with !!!6!!! strings.

And FPS are more popular than 3rd person adventure games..

Not only that xbox fans are not buying anything but Titanfall while PS4 fans are buying different games,pretty easy to see when you see UK amazon top selling of 2014.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_videogames_pg_1?ie=UTF8&pg=1

Xbox one games on the top 100 of 2014.

Titanfall.

COD Ghost.

PS4 games on the top 100 of 2014.

NBA2k14

Fifa

thief

Tomb raider

MGS5

Killzone

NFS

Infamous

COD Ghost

BF4

AC4

11 games vs 2 games so yeah most xbox one owners are buying nothing but Titanfall.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@Shewgenja said:

Every time I see someone with that "Drop a Titan on the PS4" gifs, I can't help but think that is precisely what EA intends to do lol!

I had a santa gaben image until this month, just too lazy to change it. given that I own a PS4.

that being said, you cows are still by far the worst on here and I will continue the way I did.

I have seen the Titanfall. Difference between you and me is that when I play it, it's 1080p.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

yup titancrap is nothing outside gamespot bubble!

the promotion money spend for this game is laughable no mather what happens EA happy and MS salty tears sad

Yet, when rumors start swirling over TitanFall 2 being on PS4, you will be jumping in the "OMG, I can't wait" band wagon.

Cows...

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#62 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

So much obsession over sales.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@Shewgenja said:

I have seen the Titanfall. Difference between you and me is that when I play it, it's 1080p.

Is that so? I guess myh 5th generation pilot on origin is in less than 1080p oh wait.

I AM NOT A LEMMING for the friggin 100th time.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

ps4 leads in uk which was m$ territory last gen. Xbone is 500K and PS4 is 630K. truly stunning turnaround from last gen

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 I_can_haz

@ghostwarrior786: PS4 is leading everywhere. Only thing Xbone is leading in is number of 720p games.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@MonsieurX: lol said the guy giving his life away on this board

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337 said:

yup titancrap is nothing outside gamespot bubble!

the promotion money spend for this game is laughable no mather what happens EA happy and MS salty tears sad

Yet, when rumors start swirling over TitanFall 2 being on PS4, you will be jumping in the "OMG, I can't wait" band wagon.

Cows...

it's a fun game and definitely brings some fresh life into a tired genre, so of course it would be nice to play it if you seriously cant even run it on pc and obviously dont want to buy a system just for that game.

Still though, it is pretty funny. MS has been banking on this 1 damn game for months, since E3, to carry them. Even with the initial announcement and all the advertising and misdirection to make the people believe the game was exclusive, everyone was just holding out for the ps3/ps4 announcement. It took a leaked conference call that not even the respawn developers knew about to get everyone to give up on it and even then MS had only managed to buy the 1st game in what we all know is going to be a VERY milked franchise thanks to EA. Speaking of EA, you can tell they've been regretting the money offer even before the official confirmation of numbers. They probably thought they were taking the safe bet with MS and that the Xbone would be the clear winner. Even with Titanfall being a FREE bundled game + pricecuts, the xbox still can't dominate or even really surpass the pathetically supply constrained ps4 in ANY region.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@Vatusus said:
@tymeservesfate said:

what aren't cows getting again here...there's...is...nothing...else...to...buy...on...the...ps4.

lol smh, of course they're buying that game up. there's no other big release on the system exclusive or otherwise.

The same could be said about the XBone and Titanfall. And thats not even an exclusive...

eh...does it NEED to be exclusive? not really...it just needs to not be on a ps4. besides, the XB1 has more full retail exclusives released as it is. those along with the numerous "Arcade"-Plants vs Zombies...Max: TCOB...etc- games it's been putting out over the months, the XB1 is doing good with games. not outstanding with games...but good.

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate: That's the case with X1 too. So..... Do you have a point? Neither system have had any big games since launch

not really, no. ^^

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

Those numbers aren't correct. First of all Titanfall has only been sold 1.2 million times, so 1/4 Xbox One owners bought it. In total 11.5 million games have been sold for the Xbox One.

Top 5 selling games on Xbox One are:

Cod, BF4, Forza5, TF, DR3

For PS4 this is:

Cod, Fifa 14, BF4, KZ, AC

Both consoles have 3 FPS in the top 5. Where in Sony's case, 8.4mil of the 15mil games sold are top 5 games, and for Xbox One 6.11mil of the 11.5 million games sold. So PS4 gamers are buying a little more FPS games, than Xbox One owners. So what you are saying is false.

Were do you get Titanfall 1.2 million.?

And those sales are from Aamazon top 100 of 2014,it doesn't cover launch is from January 1 til today,so yeah in 2014 the PS4 has 11 games on Amazon top 100,the xbox one just have 2,which mean the PS4 sales are more disperse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#72  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@Vatusus said:
@tymeservesfate said:

The same could be said about the XBone and Titanfall. And thats not even an exclusive...

eh...does it NEED to be exclusive? not really...it just needs to not be on a ps4.

So... you're saying people are buying Titanfall only because it isnt on the PS4? Ok then

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@Vatusus said:
@tymeservesfate said:

eh...does it NEED to be exclusive? not really...it just needs to not be on a ps4. besides, the XB1 has more full retail exclusives released as it is. those along with the numerous "Arcade"-Plants vs Zombies...Max: TCOB...etc- games it's been putting out over the months, the XB1 is doing good with games. not outstanding with games...but good.

@Chutebox said:st

@tymeservesfate: That's the case with X1 too. So..... Do you have a point? Neither system have had any big games since launch

not really, no. ^^

if i don't need to buy an xbone to play a game i am slightly interested in, then why the hell would I? In fact, it'd be objectively stupid for me to buy an Xbox One JUST to play titanfall or plants vs zombies. my laptop can run it and a 360 could run it. It's not a demanding game.

There's no true incentive. Say what you want about infamous and other ps4 exclusive games. They're REAL exclusives which means if you wanna play em, you need the system. In addition to this, everyone knows more will come and continue to come all gen long. Many new IPs will be made. MS? Halo, Gears, and Forza are the most known heavy hitters and and this gen,MS needs to prove that they'll do more than that. Not just for 2-3 years like they did last gen, but the whole gen. there was no freebie start without competition for them this time. They can't just give up halfway for kinect shovelware because that won't work either. Maybe NOW we see core games made truly better with Kinect.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

Are lems still hyping their inferior multiplat? Lol

Avatar image for highking_kallor
highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 highking_kallor
Member since 2014 • 594 Posts

@FastRobby said:

The lems are playing games, while you guys can keep on reading numbers

What are you doing on here then chump. Shouldnt you be playing on your bone? Can you list all these games?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By tormentos

@FastRobby said:

The console is only out for 4-5 months, so I'll take the complete launch as a reference, and not the last 3 months.

Those numbers are from vgchartz, also I would like to point out that my 1.2 figure was wrong, it is 1.11 million. I actually find it more disturbing that Titanfall only sold 280k in Europe, compared with 700k in the USA. Probably a bigger budget for advertising in the USA.

Yeah you do that and hold tied to launch stats,when is clear the PS4 is selling games in many genres when the only 2 games on Amazon top 100 of 2014 are FPS.

VGchartz dude...lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 tormentos
@tymeservesfate said:

not really, no. ^^

yes it need to be debating multiplatforms is irrelevant i don't need and xbox one to play Titanfall you need a PS4 for Infamous period,so yeah you go find the xbox one exclusive that is selling better.

Please Plant vs zombies flop max even more,the same could be say about the PS4 and several other games to,you claim numerous games and just name 2 which scored low by the way.

Plants has 76% on meta and Max even lower 72%..

Towerfall on PS4 has 89% even higher than the PC version hell even higher than Titanfall.

Avatar image for highking_kallor
highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 highking_kallor
Member since 2014 • 594 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@highking_kallor said:

@FastRobby said:

The lems are playing games, while you guys can keep on reading numbers

What are you doing on here then chump. Shouldnt you be playing on your bone? Can you list all these games?

I'm not near my Xbox One, kiddo.

So you got nothing, full of it like the rest then. At least I know now. Another one chomping on Microsoft’s bone. Kiddo? Good one.

Prawephet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Prawephet
Member since 2014 • 385 Posts

@FastRobby: I work at a Canadian electronics retailer. We have Titanfall bundles readily available since launch.

We got a shipment of 30 ps4 5 days ago, they are gone. We didn't even get to put them on the floor. That was strictly sales from people asking for the ps4. The xbone and Titanfall bundle are readily available to grab and go and they just sit there collecting dust.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#84  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15564 Posts

It's selling against nothing, how is this surprising or interesting?

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

Titanfall has more replay value. Enjoy the 10 hours on Infamous.

Prawephet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Prawephet
Member since 2014 • 385 Posts

@FastRobby: I'm sure parties on both sides are playing all kinds of games.

Let's be real. Neither console really has a respectable library at the moment.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 tormentos
@FastRobby said:

So you don't like the numbers and that is your comment? Nevermind the discussion then, I rather have it with an adult, not a child.

The numbers you post are BS.

VGChartz and Other Sites

Don't use VG Chartz in posts, don't create threads with them. They will be laughed at. In terms of other sites, make sure you're linking reputable sources and not no-name blogs. If the site in question is posting a huge rumor, use common sense to decide whether it warrants posting... if it seems crazy to you, might be best not to post it.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/system-wars-survival-guide-2-0-forum-guidelines-an-31089433/#0

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 xhawk27
@tormentos said:
@FastRobby said:

So you don't like the numbers and that is your comment? Nevermind the discussion then, I rather have it with an adult, not a child.

VGChartz and Other Sites

Don't use VG Chartz in posts, don't create threads with them. They will be laughed at. In terms of other sites, make sure you're linking reputable sources and not no-name blogs. If the site in question is posting a huge rumor, use common sense to decide whether it warrants posting... if it seems crazy to you, might be best not to post it.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/system-wars-survival-guide-2-0-forum-guidelines-an-31089433/#0

Look you are a troll that hates everything MS does. :You better hope Titanfall does good if you ever want to see Titanfall 2 on the PS4. ;)

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By I_can_haz

@xhawk27 said:
@tormentos said:
@FastRobby said:

VGChartz and Other Sites

Look you are a troll that hates everything MS does. :You better hope Titanfall does good if you ever want to see Titanfall 2 on the PS4. ;)

How would Titanfall flopping on Xbone affect PS4 release? If anything it flopping on Xbone will lead to a quicker PS4 version to recoup losses. It's probably the reason why EA quickly got the rights back to Titanfall so that they can release a PS4 version ASAP. It's clearly not performing as well as EA wanted especially since they realized they bet on the wrong horse and PS4 is destroying Xbone in sales.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@BigBoss255 said:

@lancex2 said:

...wait...so even if its half the total.of titanfall..aince its number one its better? Cows are so fuxkng dumb lolz double sales>number one spot

Nobody expected Infamous to outsell Titanfall.

The story here is that Titanfall is a huge flop. If it was the game changer that MS hyped it to be then word of mouth would be spreading and people would be rushing out to buy the game and a bone if necessary.

The fact that it only topped the chart for one week clearly shows that this isn't happening. MS were really depending on this game and filled its launch with artificial hype. You have to laugh that Infamous, which isn't even one of Sony's big franchises, is keeping it off top spot.

CRYYYYYY!! CRRYYYY FOR MMEEE SNAKKEEE!!!! SHOOWWW MMEEEE YOUR TEARS!!!!!!!! CRY!!!!!!!!!

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 xhawk27

@I_can_haz said:

@xhawk27 said:
@tormentos said:
@FastRobby said:

VGChartz and Other Sites

How would Titanfall flopping on Xbone affect PS4 release? If anything it flopping on Xbone will lead to a quicker PS4 version to recoup losses. It's probably the reason why EA quickly got the rights back to Titanfall so that they can release a PS4 version ASAP. It's clearly not performing as well as EA wanted especially since they realized they bet on the wrong horse and PS4 is destroying Xbone in sales.

Titanfall is never going to be on the PS4. EA said that last month I doubt they are going to change their minds in less than a month. Also they would have to give some money back to MS and I doubt they are going to do that. The PS4 is outselling the X1 but I wouldn't call it destroying it level.

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

That's kind of what happens when your system doesn't have any games to begin with. ;)

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

A whole two weeks!!! Cows must be dancing in the streets. This news will disappear when Infamous loses its appeal in about another week.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

@kuu2: So many tears, calm down.

Lemmings are having historical meltdowns.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By I_can_haz

@xhawk27 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@xhawk27 said:
@tormentos said:
@FastRobby said:

VGChartz and Other Sites

Titanfall is never going to be on the PS4. EA said that last month I doubt they are going to change their minds in less than a month. Also they would have to give some money back to MS and I doubt they are going to do that. The PS4 is outselling the X1 but I wouldn't call it destroying it level.

So you're telling me, the PS4 will never see a Titanfall game, not even Titanfall 2 next year or 2 years from now? Man, you lems are hilarious, and the PS4 is destroying Xbone in sales. 2-3 million lead this early in the gen is destroying, the Xbone isn't winning anywhere right now.

Your so called system seller couldn't even keep Xbone ahead in UK and Titanfall only stayed #1 for 1 week, and is now getting outsold by a demo on PS4 and Infamous for 2 weeks in a row. Cry some moar bitter lems lol.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

@tyloss said:

@kuu2: So many tears, calm down.

Lemmings are having historical meltdowns.

If you have only been here since 2012 isn't everything historical for you?

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

@kuu2: nope.

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#99 tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

#GodnyDominationContinuation

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

Wow with all the hate that Metal Gear Solid Ground zeroes was getting I thought for sure Titan fall would be able to out sell it no problem. people are just tired of Call of Duty I suppose.

at any rate, infamous and Suckerpunch leading the way into gen 8