Infamous more hyped than Titanfall?

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@juarbles said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@juarbles said:

According to the official sources infamous is indeed the most hyped game right now among real gamers. They also claim that real gamers consensus is that titanfall is mostly a COD clone made to make simple minded people like the xboners feel special by making them think that they have the most hyped "exclusive" when in fact is not the most hyped nor a exclusive but xboners are easily duped like that. My personal take is that in their desperation to convince themselves and others that the xbone didn't lose already they are trying what little mental recourse they have to come up with stupid delusions like these and post it all over the internet in an attempt to somehow make it real. But we, real gamers, know better, and we can see right through the xboners simplicity.

So if i redownload Infamous again from PSN plus and play it longer than 10 minutes it makes me Hardcore??? (my current record playing Infamous is 6 minutes until i got bored and uninstalled it)

goes and cancell my titanfall preorders and buys PS4 so i can become a champion and real gamer.

It's a consensus among the real gamers various associations that xboners are not and can't ever be real gamers. So yeah your interpretation, though a little exaggerated is kind of accurate.

"real gamers various associations?

How low can you sink?

StriateEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 StriateEnd
Member since 2013 • 521 Posts

Lol definitely not. Although inFamous looks like a game where the devs actually put some effort into instead of relying on hype generated by 'murica brahs and reddit neckbeards. Respawn had a good reveal, every piece of info afterwards (beta including) slowly revealed the game to be quite... meh?

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#104 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

has to be titanfall and southpark. infamous is behind all of those games