Im switching to P.C. gaming because....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ndrewn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ndrewn
Member since 2006 • 605 Posts

I think with P.C. gaming you get a lot more out of gaming by not just playing the games but learning about the things that play the games. You see I have always wondered how things worked so what better system for me than the P.C. Sure you can complain about the prices of hardware or upgrading your system. But I think thats what makes P.C. gamers, P.C. gamers. The hardcore dedication to not only play the video games but build the thing that plays them. I just think all of you console gamers should know that before you start haten.

michael098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 michael098
Member since 2006 • 3441 Posts
Yea, PC gaming owns!!
Chubnasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Chubnasty
Member since 2006 • 446 Posts
warhammer, age of reckoning
spidermonkey11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 spidermonkey11
Member since 2007 • 1716 Posts
I would rather play on a samsung 52" plasma and a comfortable couch. Don't get me wrong I think pc gaming is great but I don't want to spend a bunch of money just to be comfortable i.e. very good chair, amazing desktop screen and so on.
ndrewn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ndrewn

I would rather play on a samsung 52" plasma and a comfortable couch. Don't get me wrong I think pc gaming is great but I don't want to spend a bunch of money just to be comfortable i.e. very good chair, amazing desktop screen and so on. spidermonkey11

Well is an olevia 32" 720p close.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

[QUOTE="spidermonkey11"]I would rather play on a samsung 52" plasma and a comfortable couch. Don't get me wrong I think pc gaming is great but I don't want to spend a bunch of money just to be comfortable i.e. very good chair, amazing desktop screen and so on. ndrewn

can you play co-op on that?

Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Bebi_vegeta
Member since 2003 • 13558 Posts

I would rather play on a samsung 52" plasma and a comfortable couch. Don't get me wrong I think pc gaming is great but I don't want to spend a bunch of money just to be comfortable i.e. very good chair, amazing desktop screen and so on. spidermonkey11

Then just plug your Pc to your plasma.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 112505
Member since 2006 • 934 Posts

PC gaming has higher defenition with a smaller screen and would probably cost less than your TV + Console.

ndrewn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ndrewn
[QUOTE="ndrewn"]

[QUOTE="spidermonkey11"]I would rather play on a samsung 52" plasma and a comfortable couch. Don't get me wrong I think pc gaming is great but I don't want to spend a bunch of money just to be comfortable i.e. very good chair, amazing desktop screen and so on. Ballroompirate

Well the games I play dont really have co-op and all my other friends have P.C.s so we just play either L.A.N. or online.

spidermonkey11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 spidermonkey11
Member since 2007 • 1716 Posts

[QUOTE="spidermonkey11"]I would rather play on a samsung 52" plasma and a comfortable couch. Don't get me wrong I think pc gaming is great but I don't want to spend a bunch of money just to be comfortable i.e. very good chair, amazing desktop screen and so on. Bebi_vegeta

Then just plug your Pc to your plasma.

I should try that sometime

Gimli524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Gimli524
Member since 2004 • 1527 Posts
[QUOTE="ndrewn"]

[QUOTE="spidermonkey11"]I would rather play on a samsung 52" plasma and a comfortable couch. Don't get me wrong I think pc gaming is great but I don't want to spend a bunch of money just to be comfortable i.e. very good chair, amazing desktop screen and so on. Ballroompirate

LAN bro, or fantastic online.

PC gaming is great. Have fun.