IGN: Tomb Raider PS4 & Xbox One Side-by-Side Comparison

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by AppleFan1991 (3214 posts) -

Nice little side by side comparison.

We've read commentary from gaming reviewers and analysts so this isn't new in terms of the outcome, however, it is a cool video for those that actually want to see the differences between the two versions.

Link

#2 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

60fps vs 30fps is all the difference I need. Still a nice video though.

Welcome to nextgen lems, it's gonna be a tough 5-10 years.

#3 Posted by silversix_ (15597 posts) -

Listen to him i think he knows what he's talking about

#4 Posted by Daious (1916 posts) -

Digital Foundry frame rate comparison

#5 Posted by nyzma23 (984 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

60fps vs 30fps is all the difference I need. Still a nice video though.

Welcome to nextgen lems, it's gonna be a tough 5-10 years.

why true gamers always have both system ,$400 is not that much

#6 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@nyzma23 said:

@I_can_haz said:

60fps vs 30fps is all the difference I need. Still a nice video though.

Welcome to nextgen lems, it's gonna be a tough 5-10 years.

why true gamers always have both system ,$400 is not that much

Not really. I also have a PC and between a PS4 and PC I have way too many games to play. Getting an Xbone would be a total waste of money for me. There are no exclusives on Xbone worth getting IMO.

#7 Posted by gago-gago (9844 posts) -

Different teams, different results.

#8 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@gago-gago said:

Different teams, different results.

Different hardware different results. The whole "it's the devs fault" card doesn't count here. Basically all the multiplats on Xbone are inferior to their PS4 counterparts. The different devs excuse doesn't cut it.

#9 Posted by Antwan3K (2363 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@nyzma23 said:

@I_can_haz said:

60fps vs 30fps is all the difference I need. Still a nice video though.

Welcome to nextgen lems, it's gonna be a tough 5-10 years.

why true gamers always have both system ,$400 is not that much

Not really. I also have a PC and between a PS4 and PC I have way too many games to play. Getting an Xbone would be a total waste of money for me. There are no exclusives on Xbone worth getting IMO.

The same thing could be said for someone who owns a PC and an Xbox One.. especially looking at the exclusives that are currently available for the PS4..

#10 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10312 posts) -

lol people at IGN got jokes

#11 Posted by BlessedChill (697 posts) -

What a pretty big difference wow. The torch on the Xbox One version looks stoic.

They should have cut the resolution in half (720p) and upped the fps to maybe 45 on the Xbox One.

#12 Posted by Gatman32 (444 posts) -

All this fuss over this small of a difference? You guys need a new hobby.

#13 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@Antwan3K said:

@I_can_haz said:

@nyzma23 said:

@I_can_haz said:

60fps vs 30fps is all the difference I need. Still a nice video though.

Welcome to nextgen lems, it's gonna be a tough 5-10 years.

why true gamers always have both system ,$400 is not that much

Not really. I also have a PC and between a PS4 and PC I have way too many games to play. Getting an Xbone would be a total waste of money for me. There are no exclusives on Xbone worth getting IMO.

The same thing could be said for someone who owns a PC and an Xbox One.. especially looking at the exclusives that are currently available for the PS4..

Nope. Sony has the better first party to be honest and MS doesn't have access to god-tier devs like Naughty Dog. ND alone is reason enough to own a PS4 then when you throw devs like Sucker Punch, Media Molecule, Santa Monica Studios M$ is seriously outshined. Multiplats like Titanfall that will runa lot better on my PC are not a reason to own an Xbone. Halo, Gears, and Forza are stale franchises IMO. You're only left with slim pickings like Quantum Break when you take milkage franchises Halo and Gears out of the mix. Sony has shown time and time again that they are willing to experiment with fresh ideas and franchises meanwhile M$ is content with milking the same tired old franchises.

#14 Edited by AppleFan1991 (3214 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@Antwan3K said:

@I_can_haz said:

@nyzma23 said:

@I_can_haz said:

60fps vs 30fps is all the difference I need. Still a nice video though.

Welcome to nextgen lems, it's gonna be a tough 5-10 years.

why true gamers always have both system ,$400 is not that much

Not really. I also have a PC and between a PS4 and PC I have way too many games to play. Getting an Xbone would be a total waste of money for me. There are no exclusives on Xbone worth getting IMO.

The same thing could be said for someone who owns a PC and an Xbox One.. especially looking at the exclusives that are currently available for the PS4..

Nope. Sony has the better first party to be honest and MS doesn't have access to god-tier devs like Naughty Dog. ND alone is reason enough to own a PS4 then when you throw devs like Sucker Punch, Media Molecule, Santa Monica Studios M$ is seriously outshined. Multiplats like Titanfall that will runa lot better on my PC are not a reason to own an Xbone. Halo, Gears, and Forza are stale franchises IMO. You're only left with slim pickings like Quantum Break when you take milkage franchises Halo and Gears out of the mix. Sony has shown time and time again that they are willing to experiment with fresh ideas and franchises meanwhile M$ is content with milking the same tired old franchises.

In all fairness, I love ND as much as the next guy (Hell to me UC2 is the GOTG last gen) but to call Gears milked and not uncharted is a little bias. Personally I don't think either is milked to be honest. But they both have about the same amount of games made in the same time frame.

#15 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@WadeFan said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Antwan3K said:

@I_can_haz said:

@nyzma23 said:

@I_can_haz said:

60fps vs 30fps is all the difference I need. Still a nice video though.

Welcome to nextgen lems, it's gonna be a tough 5-10 years.

why true gamers always have both system ,$400 is not that much

Not really. I also have a PC and between a PS4 and PC I have way too many games to play. Getting an Xbone would be a total waste of money for me. There are no exclusives on Xbone worth getting IMO.

The same thing could be said for someone who owns a PC and an Xbox One.. especially looking at the exclusives that are currently available for the PS4..

Nope. Sony has the better first party to be honest and MS doesn't have access to god-tier devs like Naughty Dog. ND alone is reason enough to own a PS4 then when you throw devs like Sucker Punch, Media Molecule, Santa Monica Studios M$ is seriously outshined. Multiplats like Titanfall that will runa lot better on my PC are not a reason to own an Xbone. Halo, Gears, and Forza are stale franchises IMO. You're only left with slim pickings like Quantum Break when you take milkage franchises Halo and Gears out of the mix. Sony has shown time and time again that they are willing to experiment with fresh ideas and franchises meanwhile M$ is content with milking the same tired old franchises.

In all fairness, I love ND as much as the next guy (Hell to me UC2 is the GOTG last gen) but to call Gears milked and not uncharted is a little bias. Personally I don't think either is milked to be honest.

Gears Judgment disagrees with you, that game had no business existing but M$ still published it. If Epic was at the helm of the next Gears game I'd agree with you but they aren't. The fact Epic was too happy to sell the franchise lets me know that even they themselves believe it has run its course. I expect the next Gears game to be like Halo 4 to be honest. It will have no soul because the original creators aren't at the helm.

I'm personally very excited to see what Epic comes up with now that they aren't making Gears games anymore.

#16 Posted by Antwan3K (2363 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@Antwan3K said:

@I_can_haz said:

@nyzma23 said:

@I_can_haz said:

60fps vs 30fps is all the difference I need. Still a nice video though.

Welcome to nextgen lems, it's gonna be a tough 5-10 years.

why true gamers always have both system ,$400 is not that much

Not really. I also have a PC and between a PS4 and PC I have way too many games to play. Getting an Xbone would be a total waste of money for me. There are no exclusives on Xbone worth getting IMO.

The same thing could be said for someone who owns a PC and an Xbox One.. especially looking at the exclusives that are currently available for the PS4..

Nope. Sony has the better first party to be honest and MS doesn't have access to god-tier devs like Naughty Dog. ND alone is reason enough to own a PS4 then when you throw devs like Sucker Punch, Media Molecule, Santa Monica Studios M$ is seriously outshined. Multiplats like Titanfall that will runa lot better on my PC are not a reason to own an Xbone. Halo, Gears, and Forza are stale franchises IMO. You're only left with slim pickings like Quantum Break when you take milkage franchises Halo and Gears out of the mix. Sony has shown time and time again that they are willing to experiment with fresh ideas and franchises meanwhile M$ is content with milking the same tired old franchises.

personal preference is personal preference sir.. You say that a new Uncharted is reason enough to buy a PS4 and that's fine.. that doesn't discredit someone else's belief that a new Halo is reason enough to buy an Xbox One.. And it's funny how you use name's like "Sucker Punch, Media Molecule, and Santo Monica Studios" when all that really means for the immediate future is "inFamous, LittleBigPlanet, and God of War".. again, I loved all those games on my PS3 but many people also loved Halo, Forza, and Gears of War.. for many people, those titles ARE systems sellers.. and it's also funny how you bash M$ for only doing rehashes but at the same time, totally disregard new IPs like Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark, and Titanfall as being positives for the console.. yet i'm sure you're super excited for The Order 1886 though..

#17 Posted by Evo_nine (2077 posts) -

XBOX 1 looks better

#18 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9467 posts) -

@Evo_nine said:

XBOX 1 looks better

Sure thing fella.

#19 Edited by tymeservesfate (2227 posts) -

@daious said:

Digital Foundry frame rate comparison

yeesh!! there it is i guess.

#20 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@Antwan3K said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Antwan3K said:

@I_can_haz said:

@nyzma23 said:

@I_can_haz said:

60fps vs 30fps is all the difference I need. Still a nice video though.

Welcome to nextgen lems, it's gonna be a tough 5-10 years.

why true gamers always have both system ,$400 is not that much

Not really. I also have a PC and between a PS4 and PC I have way too many games to play. Getting an Xbone would be a total waste of money for me. There are no exclusives on Xbone worth getting IMO.

The same thing could be said for someone who owns a PC and an Xbox One.. especially looking at the exclusives that are currently available for the PS4..

Nope. Sony has the better first party to be honest and MS doesn't have access to god-tier devs like Naughty Dog. ND alone is reason enough to own a PS4 then when you throw devs like Sucker Punch, Media Molecule, Santa Monica Studios M$ is seriously outshined. Multiplats like Titanfall that will runa lot better on my PC are not a reason to own an Xbone. Halo, Gears, and Forza are stale franchises IMO. You're only left with slim pickings like Quantum Break when you take milkage franchises Halo and Gears out of the mix. Sony has shown time and time again that they are willing to experiment with fresh ideas and franchises meanwhile M$ is content with milking the same tired old franchises.

personal preference is personal preference sir.. You say that a new Uncharted is reason enough to buy a PS4 and that's fine.. that doesn't discredit someone else's belief that a new Halo is reason enough to buy an Xbox One.. And it's funny how you use name's like "Sucker Punch, Media Molecule, and Santo Monica Studios" when all that really means for the immediate future is "inFamous, LittleBigPlanet, and God of War".. again, I loved all those games on my PS3 but many people also loved Halo, Forza, and Gears of War.. for many people, those titles ARE systems sellers.. and it's also funny how you bash M$ for only doing rehashes but at the same time, totally disregard new IPs like Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark, and Titanfall as being positives for the console.. yet i'm sure you're super excited for The Order 1886 though..

I mentioned Titanfall and said why it wasn't a plus for Xbone, it's also on PC and 360 (and runs a lot better on PC if I might add). Infamous and LBP are not nearly as milked as Halo and Forza, not even close. The only game you mentioned on the PS side that I consider milked is God of War and thankfully Santa Monica Studios is giving it a bit of a rest with the Order 1886.

I know people like Halo, Gears, and Forza and more power to people that will buy an Xbone for them but it isn't for me. I need more variety and MS seriously lacks in that department compared to Sony. I will give them credit for trying with Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive but I need to see a lot more effort from them to be convinced because they also pulled the same shit with 360.

PS: Oh and I didn't say Uncharted alone was a reason to get a PS4, I said Naughty Dog was the reason. They are god-tier devs with two games from two different franchises in the top 5 rated games of all time.

#21 Posted by bobbetybob (19297 posts) -
@BlessedChill said:

What a pretty big difference wow. The torch on the Xbox One version looks stoic.

They should have cut the resolution in half (720p) and upped the fps to maybe 45 on the Xbox One.

The torch is an animation on a flat piece of geometry, it looks smoother because of the framerate, that's literally the only difference.

#22 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3214 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@WadeFan said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Antwan3K said:

@I_can_haz said:

@nyzma23 said:

@I_can_haz said:

60fps vs 30fps is all the difference I need. Still a nice video though.

Welcome to nextgen lems, it's gonna be a tough 5-10 years.

why true gamers always have both system ,$400 is not that much

Not really. I also have a PC and between a PS4 and PC I have way too many games to play. Getting an Xbone would be a total waste of money for me. There are no exclusives on Xbone worth getting IMO.

The same thing could be said for someone who owns a PC and an Xbox One.. especially looking at the exclusives that are currently available for the PS4..

Nope. Sony has the better first party to be honest and MS doesn't have access to god-tier devs like Naughty Dog. ND alone is reason enough to own a PS4 then when you throw devs like Sucker Punch, Media Molecule, Santa Monica Studios M$ is seriously outshined. Multiplats like Titanfall that will runa lot better on my PC are not a reason to own an Xbone. Halo, Gears, and Forza are stale franchises IMO. You're only left with slim pickings like Quantum Break when you take milkage franchises Halo and Gears out of the mix. Sony has shown time and time again that they are willing to experiment with fresh ideas and franchises meanwhile M$ is content with milking the same tired old franchises.

In all fairness, I love ND as much as the next guy (Hell to me UC2 is the GOTG last gen) but to call Gears milked and not uncharted is a little bias. Personally I don't think either is milked to be honest.

Gears Judgment disagrees with you, that game had no business existing but M$ still published it. If Epic was at the helm of the next Gears game I'd agree with you but they aren't. The fact Epic was too happy to sell the franchise lets me know that even they themselves believe it has run its course. I expect the next Gears game to be like Halo 4 to be honest. It will have no soul because the original creators aren't at the helm.

I'm personally very excited to see what Epic comes up with now that they aren't making Gears games anymore.

Honestly, I could very easily come back and say the same thing about Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Epic didn't play a large part in its development and ND didn't play a part in Golden Abyss. I'm not really disagreeing with you, I mean like I said, I think UC2 was GOTG last gen and Uncharted is my favorite franchise ever, with Gears being one of my least favorites. I'm just playing devil's advocate a little.

#23 Posted by NFJSupreme (5387 posts) -

PS4 should have locked it at 30fps and made it look noticeably better than the xbone version. But consolites want 60fps on budget hardware so you get the dumb down.

#24 Edited by hrt_rulz01 (6737 posts) -

Both look good. Yeah it's a bit smoother on PS4, but no big difference.

Just the usual BS from the usual suspects on here. Moving on...

#25 Edited by Couth_ (10237 posts) -

@NFJSupreme said:

PS4 should have locked it at 30fps and made it look noticeably better than the xbone version. But consolites want 60fps on budget hardware so you get the dumb down.

There probably isn't a whole lot they would have done to make it better. It's not like they are Crytek or some graphical powerhouse developer. TR doesn't even look that great on PC other than the RES bump

#26 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@WadeFan:

I see what you mean. I'm probably more biased because I didn't play Golden Abyss. My brother bought a Vita to play it and I played like 5 minutes of it and lost interest because it was inferior to the PS3 games in every way. I see Golden Abyss as a bone that Sony threw to the Vita, I don't really consider it a real Uncharted game to be honest. Maybe if I'd sat down to play it to completion I'd be singing a different tune.

#27 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3214 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@WadeFan:

I see what you mean. I'm probably more biased because I didn't play Golden Abyss. My brother bought a Vita to play it and I played like 5 minutes of it and lost interest because it was inferior to the PS3 games in every way. I see Golden Abyss as a bone that Sony threw to the Vita, I don't really consider it a real Uncharted game to be honest. Maybe if I'd sat down to play it to completion I'd be singing a different tune.

I'll agree with that 100%. It really felt disjointed from Uncharted 1-3 and it wasn't because it was a handheld, it just felt subpar compared to the rest of the series.

#28 Edited by stereointegrity (10796 posts) -

Why is ign damage controlling so hard for the difference..

When it came out ps4 was at 60fps they made an article about how they were both 30 fps

Now in this video they say both are running at 60fps

#29 Edited by GravityX (865 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Evo_nine said:

XBOX 1 looks better

Sure thing fella.

What's the deal with the PS4 games looking all washed out and foggy? Is it really important to hit 1080p/60fps at the cost of visual fidelity. Sony thinks we will fall for their numbers game again. I think not !

#30 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@GravityX said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Evo_nine said:

XBOX 1 looks better

Sure thing fella.

What's the deal with the PS4 games looking all washed out and foggy? Is it really important to hit 1080p/60fps at the cost of visual fidelity. Sony thinks we will fall for their numbers game again. I think not !

^ ^ Lemming HQ

Wow, so much lem damage control

#31 Posted by kingjazziephiz (2453 posts) -

XB1 Version seems to have better colors, but that's about it..

#32 Edited by Nengo_Flow (10312 posts) -

@GravityX said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Evo_nine said:

XBOX 1 looks better

Sure thing fella.

What's the deal with the PS4 games looking all washed out and foggy? Is it really important to hit 1080p/60fps at the cost of visual fidelity. Sony thinks we will fall for their numbers game again. I think not !

you do realize that those arent even the same sections of the level?

One the X1 pic shes in a different part than where she is on the PS4 pic.

#33 Posted by edwardecl (2239 posts) -

You do realise the Xbox One trick is always to add a sharpen filter and turn the contrast up and crush blacks. If you like that sort of thing then great good for you. But if the devs wanted it to look like that they would have made the game to do that. I still wish Sony would do a firmware update and add a setting for "Bone Filter" and just copy the exact settings Microsoft have used for the picture colour to stop people going on about this.

Then watch nobody touch the setting...

#34 Edited by StrongBlackVine (9467 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:

@GravityX said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Evo_nine said:

XBOX 1 looks better

Sure thing fella.

What's the deal with the PS4 games looking all washed out and foggy? Is it really important to hit 1080p/60fps at the cost of visual fidelity. Sony thinks we will fall for their numbers game again. I think not !

you do realize that those arent even the same sections of the level?

One the X1 pic shes in a different part than where she is on the PS4 pic.

This was something I noticed too, but Iet lems believe what they want. They need something at this point.

#35 Posted by BlessedChill (697 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow: why bother with them?

#36 Edited by Midnightshade29 (5487 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@nyzma23 said:

@I_can_haz said:

60fps vs 30fps is all the difference I need. Still a nice video though.

Welcome to nextgen lems, it's gonna be a tough 5-10 years.

why true gamers always have both system ,$400 is not that much

Not really. I also have a PC and between a PS4 and PC I have way too many games to play. Getting an Xbone would be a total waste of money for me. There are no exclusives on Xbone worth getting IMO.

This...plus I don't buy consoles for multiplayer games... Only multiplayer I like is battlefiled, battlefront, warhawk, war thunder, where there is tons and tons of combatants on the field with tons of vehicles and complete chaos.....not 6vs6...

Oh and with a pc, ps4 ,ps3, vita and 3ds...my backlog is skyhigh (hell there is ps1, ps2 games still on my backlog...not to mention the 100+ pc games from steam i bought and never played.)... There is really no reason to support mshaft, a company that tried to screw everyone over...and haven't released good exclusives for its 360 in the last 3 years. Funny how some here seem to forget about all that stuff from last summer.

#37 Posted by edwardecl (2239 posts) -

I still wonder if people who think over saturated screenshots look good because their TV/Monitor is set up like crap to begin with.

#38 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (6235 posts) -

20 frame average difference. Wow.

What was that lems were saying about the Xbone being "next gen?"

#39 Edited by TheEroica (14327 posts) -

I watched the IGN video and felt the last Gen consoles still looked good for running on that technology, Pc looked awful and a case could be made for either of the wondertwins taking the belt. I'm no pro... I go off what I see. Xone has more color saturation which adds life to the scene, ps4 has slightly more detail. I suppose frame rate dips could solve this one though.

#40 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6235 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@nyzma23 said:

@I_can_haz said:

60fps vs 30fps is all the difference I need. Still a nice video though.

Welcome to nextgen lems, it's gonna be a tough 5-10 years.

why true gamers always have both system ,$400 is not that much

Not really. I also have a PC and between a PS4 and PC I have way too many games to play. Getting an Xbone would be a total waste of money for me. There are no exclusives on Xbone worth getting IMO.

Didn't you know? True gamers get everything including the Ouya, 3DO, N-Gage and Virtua Boy.

Cough up, true gamer!!!

#41 Posted by DocSanchez (2144 posts) -

I must be in a minority but I couldn't tell the difference much at all. Looks better than my PS3 version, but not worth a big argument at this stage.

#42 Posted by Heil68 (46456 posts) -

@daious said:

Digital Foundry frame rate comparison

Stunning victory for the quad. I know which version I'll be playing.

#43 Edited by danjin44 (288 posts) -

@Heil68: what the f**k is quad!!?

#44 Posted by regnaston (277 posts) -

Is it just my computer or does the whole video linked in the OP look digitized (both sides)

#45 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

That shitty IGN video player doesn't do the PS4 version justice. Seriously, I'm playing it now and it's one of the most gorgeous games out there. Looks washed out in their videos for some reason. Here are some pics I took...

#46 Posted by remiks00 (2343 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@Antwan3K said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Antwan3K said:

@I_can_haz said:

@nyzma23 said:

@I_can_haz said:

60fps vs 30fps is all the difference I need. Still a nice video though.

Welcome to nextgen lems, it's gonna be a tough 5-10 years.

why true gamers always have both system ,$400 is not that much

Not really. I also have a PC and between a PS4 and PC I have way too many games to play. Getting an Xbone would be a total waste of money for me. There are no exclusives on Xbone worth getting IMO.

The same thing could be said for someone who owns a PC and an Xbox One.. especially looking at the exclusives that are currently available for the PS4..

Nope. Sony has the better first party to be honest and MS doesn't have access to god-tier devs like Naughty Dog. ND alone is reason enough to own a PS4 then when you throw devs like Sucker Punch, Media Molecule, Santa Monica Studios M$ is seriously outshined. Multiplats like Titanfall that will runa lot better on my PC are not a reason to own an Xbone. Halo, Gears, and Forza are stale franchises IMO. You're only left with slim pickings like Quantum Break when you take milkage franchises Halo and Gears out of the mix. Sony has shown time and time again that they are willing to experiment with fresh ideas and franchises meanwhile M$ is content with milking the same tired old franchises.

personal preference is personal preference sir.. You say that a new Uncharted is reason enough to buy a PS4 and that's fine.. that doesn't discredit someone else's belief that a new Halo is reason enough to buy an Xbox One.. And it's funny how you use name's like "Sucker Punch, Media Molecule, and Santo Monica Studios" when all that really means for the immediate future is "inFamous, LittleBigPlanet, and God of War".. again, I loved all those games on my PS3 but many people also loved Halo, Forza, and Gears of War.. for many people, those titles ARE systems sellers.. and it's also funny how you bash M$ for only doing rehashes but at the same time, totally disregard new IPs like Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark, and Titanfall as being positives for the console.. yet i'm sure you're super excited for The Order 1886 though..

I mentioned Titanfall and said why it wasn't a plus for Xbone, it's also on PC and 360 (and runs a lot better on PC if I might add). Infamous and LBP are not nearly as milked as Halo and Forza, not even close. The only game you mentioned on the PS side that I consider milked is God of War and thankfully Santa Monica Studios is giving it a bit of a rest with the Order 1886.

I know people like Halo, Gears, and Forza and more power to people that will buy an Xbone for them but it isn't for me. I need more variety and MS seriously lacks in that department compared to Sony. I will give them credit for trying with Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive but I need to see a lot more effort from them to be convinced because they also pulled the same shit with 360.

PS: Oh and I didn't say Uncharted alone was a reason to get a PS4, I said Naughty Dog was the reason. They are god-tier devs with two games from two different franchises in the top 5 rated games of all time.

@I_can_haz I agree with most of your points. I share most of the same views. I was mostly a 360 gamer last gen, until around late 2010, and I started really enjoying Sony's exclusives more. I was a BIG gears fan. but I'm tired of that series (especially after judgement..) , and I've been sick of Halo sense Reach. I can't wait for The Order 1886.

I'm also getting Titanfall on PC. But I am curious to see wtf/how Fable: Legends plays. Not that I have a need, nor want to purchase an Xbone anytime soon; if at all...

#47 Posted by Joedgabe (5132 posts) -

gee ps4 fans. Have fun re-buying the game for the sake of ownage o.O

#48 Posted by blamix99 (2539 posts) -

@Evo_nine said:

XBOX 1 looks better

LOL your trying so hard you make me laugh so hard. they're not even in the same place on the pic, LOL what a butthurt Lem you are

#49 Posted by M8ingSeezun (2024 posts) -

I don't see the big deal here. PS4 hardware is powerful, but this game doesn't exactly showcase that WOW FACTOR.

Get the fucking game for $30 or Less on current consoles and STFU! Also there's a GOTYE of the game for the current gen 7 consoles, JUST GET IT if you haven't played it.

#50 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@M8ingSeezun said:

I don't see the big deal here. PS4 hardware is powerful, but this game doesn't exactly showcase that WOW FACTOR.

Get the fucking game for $30 or Less on current consoles and STFU! Also there's a GOTYE of the game for the current gen 7 consoles, JUST GET IT if you haven't played it.

Spoken like a true simpleton. I have the game on PS3 already, and the PS4 version shits on it graphically. The difference is like night and day. You can't tell from these shitty compressed videos on IGN and Youtube but the difference is very noticeable when it's actually running on your TV.

Back on topic. I found this GIFs on Neogaf I thought they'd be relevant to this thread.

PS4

Xbone:

"b..bu...bu....but my eyez can't tell the difference between 60fps and 30fps!!!11" -Lems

No difference right lems?