IGN: How PS4 will beat the next Xbox

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#301 -ArchAngeL-777-
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts

I'm betting they will be right.  Seriously, Xbox owners, are you happy with the direction MS has taken these last several years?  Do you own an 360 because of its great exclusives, or the fact your friends have one?  COD and BF3 are on PS3 as well, no matter how much money MS pays Activision for early DLC.

PS4 will be the console people jump on early.  They are preparing the early game lineup that people will actually want to play.  Sony has spent its time growing first party devs and IPs, while MS has been doing essentially nothing for the core gamer.

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#302 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

IGN gushing over a Sony console? :o Is this real life?blue_hazy_basic

IGN loves Sony

Like, literally

[spoiler]

60025395_384x288_generated.jpg

[/spoiler]

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#303 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

Nada, MS poised to school'em all once again. :P

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

[QUOTE="gpuking"][QUOTE="percech"]Why do people assume that just upgrading your PC instead isn't an option? Why does it always have to be straight to PS4? Sorry brah, I didn't care for any of the exclusives on PS3 and I won't be falling for that again.tormentos
LMFAO so since the Durango fails to deliver you now lay all your hopes into PC, you have betrayed the Xbox clan and it would only be a matter of time before Tessellation starts to turn on you.

Tessellation is also running.:lol: Now he say he is a hermit,but on every thread that show something that favor Orbis over Durango he shows up call every one buthurt and create some magic specs or magic sauce that turn latter to be nothing,his last bet was SuperDaE new specs to Kotaku which he hold on to like there was no tomorrow on the last thread. So Sad SuperDaE let him down as well the specs are the same..:lol:

I haven't run anywhere (i have a life outside gamespot,you seem not to since you're checking what i do or not) keep proving how i get under your skin :cool: if durango has the games i like to play graphics is not the issue,if i want graphics i have PC for unlike you that is expecting mind blowing graphics from sh!tty closed box with mobile hardware :cool:don't let the door hit you the way out butthurt.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 Tessellation
[QUOTE="percech"]Why do people assume that just upgrading your PC instead isn't an option? Why does it always have to be straight to PS4? Sorry brah, I didn't care for any of the exclusives on PS3 and I won't be falling for that again.gpuking
LMFAO so since the Durango fails to deliver you now lay all your hopes into PC, you have betrayed the Xbox clan and it would only be a matter of time before Tessellation starts to turn on you.

i have mind f***ed you this bad? look how you cry and can't be without naming me lol,so sad how i get under your skin :lol: just some guy over the internet,basement dweller cows are really sad individuals.
Avatar image for deactivated-5dd711115e664
deactivated-5dd711115e664

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 deactivated-5dd711115e664
Member since 2005 • 8956 Posts

Why do people assume that just upgrading your PC instead isn't an option? Why does it always have to be straight to PS4? Sorry brah, I didn't care for any of the exclusives on PS3 and I won't be falling for that again.percech

Why do PC gamers refuse to get it through their heads that console gamers LIKE console gaming and they generally don't care about PC gaming? Why do PC gamers always feel so insecure they have to hijack everything thread with "but but teh PC!" nonsense.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dd711115e664
deactivated-5dd711115e664

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 deactivated-5dd711115e664
Member since 2005 • 8956 Posts

Seriously, Xbox owners, are you happy with the direction MS has taken these last several years? -ArchAngeL-777-

Keep in mind you are asking that to a group who absolutely, religiously believed in the "third console curse" before the PS3 came out but no longer do with the 3rd Xbox. And the same group who made countless threads talking about how lame and stupid "waving your arms around" was when the Wii was launched, but now all worship doing literally that with the Kinect and suddenly think motion control and Kinect is the future.

nextgenjoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 nextgenjoke
Member since 2013 • 1676 Posts

Now do you believe me xbox sucks now? Xbox founder nat browns own words.

xBox just needs somebody with a brain and focus to get the product in order tactically before romping forward to continue the long-term strategic promise of an xBox in every living room, connected to every screen

http://ilikecode.wordpress.com/2013/02/12/stupid-stupid-xbox/.

nextgenjoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 nextgenjoke

Like i said in the past xbox 2001-2003 RIP 

DireOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 DireOwl
Member since 2007 • 3352 Posts

I used to be a Lemming, and of the current gen consoles the only one I still own is the Xbox 360.  That being said, the current direction Microsoft has taken in the last few years, the fact that you can only have your profile on one machine at a time and paying for what everyone else gets for free, have left a bitter taste in my mouth.  I will not being buying another Microsoft console.  I will be sticking to my PC gaming and the few multiplats and exclusives left on the 360 until this gen dies. Then it will be pure PC for me.

nextgenjoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 nextgenjoke

microsoft are complete dumbasses ''now'' original xbox during it's early years had tons of first party games and the fools and microsoft closed most of their studios and that's why first party support is complete garbage now.

Shinobi120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 Shinobi120
Member since 2004 • 5728 Posts

I'm betting they will be right.  Seriously, Xbox owners, are you happy with the direction MS has taken these last several years?  Do you own an 360 because of its great exclusives, or the fact your friends have one?  COD and BF3 are on PS3 as well, no matter how much money MS pays Activision for early DLC.

PS4 will be the console people jump on early.  They are preparing the early game lineup that people will actually want to play.  Sony has spent its time growing first party devs and IPs, while MS has been doing essentially nothing for the core gamer.-ArchAngeL-777-

I agree. I'm definitely hopping onto the PS4 (or Orbis) next gen, especially for future Japanese 3rd party support. The only reason I bought a 360 in the first place was because they had better multiplats & a great XBLA library. 

I'm not even a big fan of shooters in the first place.

Keep in mind you are asking that to a group who absolutely, religiously believed in the "third console curse" before the PS3 came out but no longer do with the 3rd Xbox. And the same group who made countless threads talking about how lame and stupid "waving your arms around" was when the Wii was launched, but now all worship doing literally that with the Kinect and suddenly think motion control and Kinect is the future.ZIMdoom

I believe that the "3rd console curse" may happen to MS as well. And many people aren't going to rush out & spend another $300 to $400 just to play another version of Kinect. No way.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#313 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts

[QUOTE="Neon_Noir"]Speedzilla & senses_fail_06 are such morons, they're perfect cow specimens. balfe1990

senses_fail is the man. Dunno who the newbie is though.

Thanks bro <3
Speedzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 Speedzilla
Member since 2012 • 1732 Posts

[QUOTE="Neon_Noir"]Speedzilla & senses_fail_06 are such morons, they're perfect cow specimens. balfe1990

senses_fail is the man. Dunno who the newbie is though.

Yeah, senses is awesome.

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

LOL @ lems

Primordialous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#316 Primordialous
Member since 2012 • 1313 Posts

LOL @ lems

sonic1564

The irony..

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

LOL @ lems

Primordialous

The irony..

jelly?

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#318 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

Didnt click.  

$100 says the article is written by either Greg "Sony drone" Miller or Collin "It only does everything" Mortiarty. 

Edit: 

Yep :lol:

StrongDeadlift

Below average BOOOOO

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

[QUOTE="gpuking"][QUOTE="percech"]Why do people assume that just upgrading your PC instead isn't an option? Why does it always have to be straight to PS4? Sorry brah, I didn't care for any of the exclusives on PS3 and I won't be falling for that again.tormentos

Tessellation is also running.:lol: Now he say he is a hermit,but on every thread that show something that favor Orbis over Durango he shows up call every one buthurt and create some magic specs or magic sauce that turn latter to be nothing,his last bet was SuperDaE new specs to Kotaku which he hold on to like there was no tomorrow on the last thread. So Sad SuperDaE let him down as well the specs are the same..:lol:

Haha really? these two really are pathetic then. I did warn lemmings about the late time frame for changing the spec, yet they would deny that logic and instead cling onto dat special sauce which in the end is a pile of nothing lol. It's gonna be a loooooooooong 7-8 years for them.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

It's all gonna come down to library in the end. Sony always delivers on that. 

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 NineTailedGoku

Besides Black Tusk,  what does MS really have that's new? Hope they don't slack too hard next gen. They started strong but then ended weak. 

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts
[QUOTE="gpuking"][QUOTE="percech"]Why do people assume that just upgrading your PC instead isn't an option? Why does it always have to be straight to PS4? Sorry brah, I didn't care for any of the exclusives on PS3 and I won't be falling for that again.Tessellation

i have mind f***ed you this bad? look how you cry and can't be without naming me lol,so sad how i get under your skin :lol: just some guy over the internet,basement dweller cows are really sad individuals.

You're a great entertainer for this forum and it greatly entertains me to see you in this epic butthurt state, I encourage you to keep up the good work lol. ta.
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="gpuking"] LMFAO so since the Durango fails to deliver you now lay all your hopes into PC, you have betrayed the Xbox clan and it would only be a matter of time before Tessellation starts to turn on you.gpuking

You're a great entertainer for this forum and it greatly entertains me to see you in this epic butthurt state, I encourage you to keep up the good work lol. ta.

Agreed

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 Tessellation
[QUOTE="gpuking"][QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="gpuking"] LMFAO so since the Durango fails to deliver you now lay all your hopes into PC, you have betrayed the Xbox clan and it would only be a matter of time before Tessellation starts to turn on you.

look how you cry :cool: your butthurt is off the charts
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 Tessellation

[QUOTE="gpuking"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] i have mind f***ed you this bad? look how you cry and can't be without naming me lol,so sad how i get under your skin :lol: just some guy over the internet,basement dweller cows are really sad individuals.NineTailedGoku

Agreed

i also agree you're bandodging
Speedzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 Speedzilla
Member since 2012 • 1732 Posts

[QUOTE="gpuking"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] i have mind f***ed you this bad? look how you cry and can't be without naming me lol,so sad how i get under your skin :lol: just some guy over the internet,basement dweller cows are really sad individuals.NineTailedGoku

Agreed

Ditto. He seems to be more butthurt each day. Feb 20 is coming closer and closer.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="gpuking"] You're a great entertainer for this forum and it greatly entertains me to see you in this epic butthurt state, I encourage you to keep up the good work lol. ta.Speedzilla

Agreed

Ditto. He seems to be more butthurt each day. Feb 20 is coming closer and closer.

He's a jester,  just here for entertainment lol. 

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

Doesn't take a genius to realize the PS4 will be the best console.

ImBatman-
Nope, it only takes a cow
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

IGN: How PS4 will beat the next Xbox

IGN: How PS4 will beat