If you're not PC gaming then you're just hopeless

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for PrototypeTheKid
PrototypeTheKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PrototypeTheKid
Member since 2012 • 441 Posts

Face the fact kiddos, consumers are realizing how stupid it is to pay $25-$100 for online and wait 30 minutes for crappy updates and patches.

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

At least get a brain cell, now go reach level 10.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
:lol: PC gaming is cool and all but dude, sticking to PC is just lame. Got to have dem Sony exclusives yo!
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52451 Posts
GTAV>>>
menes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 menes777
Member since 2003 • 2643 Posts

Face the fact kiddos, consumers are realizing how stupid it is to pay $25-$100 for online and wait 30 minutes for crappy updates and patches.

PrototypeTheKid

Wow, not level 10 and not much of an argument.  Should get locked pretty soon.

Also you are either a fakeboy or you aren't trying very hard, but you are making PC Gamers look bad with this.

Avatar image for ShoulderOfOrion
ShoulderOfOrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ShoulderOfOrion
Member since 2013 • 3379 Posts
PC gaming is fading into irrelevancy more and more with each day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

PC gaming is fading into irrelevancy more and more with each day. ShoulderOfOrion

Steam laughed at you..

TC is a dickhead.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

PC gaming is fading into irrelevancy more and more with each day. ShoulderOfOrion

laugh  

and lol level 10

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
lol TC :lol:
Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

Nope.

menes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 menes777

Actually the opposite, considering that it's growing at a tremendous pace.  Having said that, the TC is just a troll...

PrototypeTheKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 PrototypeTheKid

[QUOTE="PrototypeTheKid"]

menes777

Also you are either a fakeboy or you aren't trying very hard, but you are making PC Gamers look bad with this.

You trivial, attention deficient disordering nincompoop. Here's some facts that you choose to deny, that console gamers are getting ramroded by Microsoft & Sony, that Wii U is this generations Sega Genesis and Nintendo will leave the console market by 2015, but instead of actually putting up an actual well thought out response, you rely on levels that have ZERO meaning to the topic at hand. Stay a drone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="menes777"]

PrototypeTheKid

You trivial, attention deficient disordering nincompoop. Here's some facts that you choose to deny, that console gamers are getting ramroded by Microsoft & Sony, that Wii U is this generations Sega Genesis and Nintendo will leave the console market by 2015, but instead of actually putting up an actual well thought out response, you rely on levels that have ZERO meaning to the topic at hand. Stay a drone.

Shut up damaged child.

Avatar image for ShoulderOfOrion
ShoulderOfOrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ShoulderOfOrion
Member since 2013 • 3379 Posts

[QUOTE="ShoulderOfOrion"]PC gaming is fading into irrelevancy more and more with each day. AMD655

Steam laughed at you..

TC is a dickhead.

Agreed :P
Avatar image for call_of_duty_10
call_of_duty_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 call_of_duty_10
Member since 2009 • 4954 Posts

dayum!TC's jimmies are so rustled up right now,I wouldn't be surprised if the rustling causes an earthquake!

menes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 menes777

[QUOTE="menes777"]

PrototypeTheKid

LOL that's funny considering I'm a PC gamer.  :lol:

What's funny is that you can't even bother to read the rules that state to start threads you must be level 10.  Also everyone knows that console players are getting shafted by online fees.

stizzal13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 stizzal13
Member since 2013 • 609 Posts

As a PC gamer, i do not support OP's comments

PrototypeTheKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 PrototypeTheKid

[QUOTE="PrototypeTheKid"][QUOTE="menes777"]

menes777

What's funny is that you can't even bother to read the rules that state to start threads you must be level 10.  Also everyone knows that console players are getting shafted by online fees.

Ohhhhh let's stifle opinions because they're not on a level that holds no matter in reailty! HURR DURR perfect! Also, what a surprise, I'm arguing with a suddenly pc gamer, this is typical. Whattsamatta kiddo? You crying Nintenflop is shoveling you the same Mario game since 1999?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="menes777"]

[QUOTE="PrototypeTheKid"] You trivial, attention deficient disordering nincompoop. Here's some facts that you choose to deny, that console gamers are getting ramroded by Microsoft & Sony, that Wii U is this generations Sega Genesis and Nintendo will leave the console market by 2015, but instead of actually putting up an actual well thought out response, you rely on levels that have ZERO meaning to the topic at hand. Stay a drone. PrototypeTheKid

Ohhhhh let's stifle opinions because they're not on a level that holds no matter in reailty! HURR DURR perfect! Also, what a surprise, I'm arguing with a suddenly pc gamer, this is typical. Whattsamatta kiddo? You crying Nintenflop is shoveling you the same Mario game since 1999?

Are you ok in that thing called a head?

menes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 menes777

[QUOTE="menes777"]

[QUOTE="PrototypeTheKid"] You trivial, attention deficient disordering nincompoop. Here's some facts that you choose to deny, that console gamers are getting ramroded by Microsoft & Sony, that Wii U is this generations Sega Genesis and Nintendo will leave the console market by 2015, but instead of actually putting up an actual well thought out response, you rely on levels that have ZERO meaning to the topic at hand. Stay a drone. PrototypeTheKid

:lol: Trolling level 0.  I would say you were new around here, but you have level 8 somehow.  I guess you don't pay much attention to who's arguing with who in what threads.  Where's Lowe when you need him? :lol:

PrototypeTheKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PrototypeTheKid

menes777

:lol: Trolling level 0.  I would say you were new around here, but you have level 8 somehow.  I guess you don't pay much attention to who's arguing with who in what threads.  Where's Lowe when you need him? :lol:

Where's YOUR argument. Instead of staying on the topic of levels which hold no true value, why not challenge my argument fakeboy.
Gargus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Gargus
Member since 2006 • 2147 Posts

As a owner of 20+ consoles and a dedicated PC for gaming this is my reasoning as to why I like my consoles better in most cases.....

1) Ease of use. I take a console, hook it up to the tv and play games. No need to snake cables or build a PC to run to my tv and configure things. I plug it into my big screen HD tv that has a nice speaker setup and off I go. When I buy a game I just put it in and play with no need to register keys, use a digital service to play the game through, worry about an internet connection, worry about drivers for video card being up to date, no mind boggling hassles just trying to get a game to run right like with BF3 on the PC, and so on.

2) Cost is much lower on a console. I can buy a console for the next 7 to 10 years any games I buy for that console simply just work. No need to do upgrades if a game comes out I want that requires more powerful hardware. To me PC graphics are better but good graphics do not equal good game. Walking dead was awesome but its graphics werent pretty on a PC or a 360, the last of us is a wonderfully great game that came out on a 7 year old system.

3) Consoles and games are worth more than a PC or PC games. My consoles I keep and one day when I sell my collection will be worth something, once a PC gets old its pretty much done since every part of the system will have a dozen newer versions out by then. My console games I can trade, sell, give away or whatever I want with them so their value in most cases stays at least somewhat decent while PC games are pretty much worthless especially news ones since they are all tied to digital accounts. Not to mention a PC game out now may not run on a PC in 10 years.

4) The PC used to be the go to place for indie games but with the way consoles are getting flooded with indie developers and the way like sony is opening their doors to them indie games are fast becoming big on consoles. PC also used to be the place for mame, which thanks to my smart phone I can play them on there with a ps3 controller. With smart phones and tablets also tearing up the indie scene its easier for me to get a game like angry birds on there and play it wherever I want instead of just at my PC.

5) The majority of games I want are console exclusive. Ratchet and clank, journey, last of us, gears of war, dynasty warriors, any of the shin megami games, 3d dot game heroes, demons souls, disgaea, hyper dimension neptunia, blue dragon, and well hundreds of other games that can only be found on a console. I also dont have to wait years for just a simple PC port of like red dead redemption or dark souls, I beat those games years ago.

6) PC also lacks a driving force behind it. A PC is a open platform so companies like say microsoft have no need to get behind it when they dont make money, thats why all their exclusive games are almost always xbox exclusive because thats where the money is. There is no 1st party for the PC.

7) PC lacks innovation. I mean sure it has superior graphics but even if the wii wasnt that great when was the last time you were up at 2am drunk and playing bowling or tennis with 4 friends using motion controllers on the PC? Been able to use a Move like controller to build games in little big planet on the PC? Could do voice and body controls like on the kinect with your pc in a game?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="menes777"]

[QUOTE="PrototypeTheKid"] Ohhhhh let's stifle opinions because they're not on a level that holds no matter in reailty! HURR DURR perfect! Also, what a surprise, I'm arguing with a suddenly pc gamer, this is typical. Whattsamatta kiddo? You crying Nintenflop is shoveling you the same Mario game since 1999?PrototypeTheKid

Where's YOUR argument. Instead of staying on the topic of levels which hold no true value, why not challenge my argument fakeboy.

The only fakeboy here is you :lol: :roll:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

CACK

Gargus

Stop biting.

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

I'm just a console, You're just a pc

our love is brighter then the sun

What shall I do?

I'm lost without you.

Speak to me once more.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

PC is indeed the best platform I've gamed on, but it's not the ONLY one. Couldn't play Demon's Souls or TLoU if I was just on PC

menes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 menes777

[QUOTE="menes777"]

[QUOTE="PrototypeTheKid"] Ohhhhh let's stifle opinions because they're not on a level that holds no matter in reailty! HURR DURR perfect! Also, what a surprise, I'm arguing with a suddenly pc gamer, this is typical. Whattsamatta kiddo? You crying Nintenflop is shoveling you the same Mario game since 1999?PrototypeTheKid

Hmm let's see why would I argue against PC when I am for PC? :P  Oh right I just don't like arguing with an idiot and getting down to their level so they can beat me with their experience.  :lol:

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

What shall I do?

I'm lost without you.

Speak to me once more.

Sweenix

Finally a sig and avatar I understand and can get behind!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"]

[QUOTE="PrototypeTheKid"] Where's YOUR argument. Instead of staying on the topic of levels which hold no true value, why not challenge my argument fakeboy. PrototypeTheKid

How about you stop sucking the cock of the middle man title and actually grow some **** balls and form your own opinion, kook.

From my view point, i hold respect for everyone, no matter what they choose to play on.

You on the other hand are a complete twat.

ShadowriverUB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ShadowriverUB
Member since 2009 • 5515 Posts
[QUOTE="menes777"]

PrototypeTheKid

Why do you think that Nintendo will leave console market after uber successful Wii? Nintendo seen worse days.... not to mention why this is fact if it's just prediction you made? :p
menes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 menes777

[QUOTE="AMD655"]

AMD655

How about you stop sucking the cock of the middle man title and actually grow some **** balls and form your own opinion, kook.

From my view point, i hold respect for everyone, no matter what they choose to play on.

If only Lowe would show up and they could go at each other until the lock happens.  :lol:

PrototypeTheKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 PrototypeTheKid

ShadowriverUB

Why do you think that Nintendo will leave console market after uber successful Wii? Nintendo seen worse days.... not to mention why this is fact if it's just prediction you made? :p

Have you **** seen how much money they lost with the Wii U?

Avatar image for call_of_duty_10
call_of_duty_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 call_of_duty_10
Member since 2009 • 4954 Posts

[QUOTE="Sweenix"]

What shall I do?

I'm lost without you.

Speak to me once more.

seanmcloughlin

I just watched the video in your sig. wtf was that?
Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#36 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

[QUOTE="Sweenix"]

What shall I do?

I'm lost without you.

Speak to me once more.

seanmcloughlin

Well i didn't really want to change my old pic and sig, but final fantasy ix is a true masterpiece, so i made an exception :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"]

[QUOTE="PrototypeTheKid"] How about you stop sucking the cock of the middle man title and actually grow some **** balls and form your own opinion, kook.

PrototypeTheKid

Get a **** lawyer and defend your point. Get a **** lawyer and defend your point. Get a **** lawyer and defend your point. Get a **** lawyer and defend your point. Get a **** lawyer and defend your point. Get a **** lawyer and defend your point. Get a **** lawyer and defend your point. Get a **** lawyer and defend your point. Get a **** lawyer and defend your point.

you-are-an-imbecile.png

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

If you're not level 10, you shouldn't make topics in System wars.

For that matter, if you don't know how to formulate a logical argument, then you're just hopeless ;)