If there was any company who could even hope of taking SONY head on...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 krunkmastax
Member since 2004 • 36027 Posts
It would just have to be Microsoft. I mean really look at what they're doing right and now and the 360's position. No other company in the world American or Japanese or hell any other kind would be able to pose this big a threat to SONY. Except perhaps maybe Nintendo but thats still on the fence at this moment. What do you people think? And no I'm not a fanboy nor am I trying to be one. And I do acknowledge that hell Nintendo may creep right past Micorsoft and win this gen if they play their cards right. Thoughts?
OMGTEHGRUKWTF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 OMGTEHGRUKWTF
Member since 2004 • 635 Posts
I think Dove soap is in an excellent position to take on Zest! Dove soup FOR LIFE.
theboxmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 theboxmike
Member since 2005 • 2615 Posts
Agreed
Corvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Corvin
Member since 2002 • 7266 Posts
I said it earlier and I'll say it again: Microsoft isn't taking Sony down. Sony is taking themselves down. Microsoft is just the siphoning off the mess Sony are leaving behind.
Davis092

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Davis092
Member since 2006 • 1449 Posts
Google will take them down. They'll blow up Sony HQ with lasers from the satellites they use for Google Earth!
OMGTEHGRUKWTF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 OMGTEHGRUKWTF
Member since 2004 • 635 Posts
Zest soap is setting itself up for failure. By not adding transgerneric acids to their latest compounds, they are LAST GEN.
krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 krunkmastax
I said it earlier and I'll say it again: Microsoft isn't taking Sony down. Sony is taking themselves down. Microsoft is just the siphoning off the mess Sony are leaving behind.Corvin
Yeah I know sorry about that I changed the topic title.
Google will take them down. They'll blow up Sony HQ with lasers from the satellites they use for Google Earth!Davis092
Oh noes we must stop them! :P
Avatar image for mushroomscout89
mushroomscout89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 mushroomscout89
Member since 2004 • 6434 Posts
I think Dove soap is in an excellent position to take on Zest! Dove soup FOR LIFE.OMGTEHGRUKWTF
Old Spice. /thread
Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Kook18
Member since 2006 • 4257 Posts
I think Dove soap is in an excellent position to take on Zest! Dove soup FOR LIFE.OMGTEHGRUKWTF
irish spring soap could kick dove's & zest's ***es any day of the week.
Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Kook18
[QUOTE="OMGTEHGRUKWTF"]I think Dove soap is in an excellent position to take on Zest! Dove soup FOR LIFE.mushroomscout89
Old Spice. /thread

old spice is for virgins who think they'll get laid, as with axe & tag!
Lasden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Lasden
Member since 2004 • 565 Posts
You sir know what you're talking about. What do you think about higher Soap manufacturing costs and how will it affect the hygiene war?
ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts
It would just have to be Microsoft. I mean really look at what they're doing right and now and the 360's position. No other company in the world American or Japanese or hell any other kind would be able to pose this big a threat to SONY. Except perhaps maybe Nintendo but thats still on the fence at this moment. What do you people think? And no I'm not a fanboy nor am I trying to be one. And I do acknowledge that hell Nintendo may creep right past Micorsoft and win this gen if they play their cards right. Thoughts?KrunkMastaX
Hey, is that blond character in your FF heroes sig the same guy? :P
CwlHeddwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 CwlHeddwyn
Member since 2005 • 5314 Posts
It would just have to be Microsoft. I mean really look at what they're doing right and now and the 360's position. No other company in the world American or Japanese or hell any other kind would be able to pose this big a threat to SONY. Except perhaps maybe Nintendo but thats still on the fence at this moment. What do you people think? And no I'm not a fanboy nor am I trying to be one. And I do acknowledge that hell Nintendo may creep right past Micorsoft and win this gen if they play their cards right. Thoughts?KrunkMastaX
take a look around- right now Sony is losing in the handheld market & is losing in the home console market- there's still time to turn things around but it just goes to show that Sony are far from invincible.
Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Kook18
[QUOTE="KrunkMastaX"]It would just have to be Microsoft. I mean really look at what they're doing right and now and the 360's position. No other company in the world American or Japanese or hell any other kind would be able to pose this big a threat to SONY. Except perhaps maybe Nintendo but thats still on the fence at this moment. What do you people think? And no I'm not a fanboy nor am I trying to be one. And I do acknowledge that hell Nintendo may creep right past Micorsoft and win this gen if they play their cards right. Thoughts?ASK_Story
Hey, is that blond character in your FF heroes sig the same guy? :P

lolol
Dashtal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Dashtal
Member since 2007 • 748 Posts
I said it earlier and I'll say it again: Microsoft isn't taking Sony down. Sony is taking themselves down. Microsoft is just the siphoning off the mess Sony are leaving behind.Corvin
Look at that, fanboys! Any intelligent post! You should try it sometimes!
Davis092

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Davis092
[QUOTE="Corvin"]I said it earlier and I'll say it again: Microsoft isn't taking Sony down. Sony is taking themselves down. Microsoft is just the siphoning off the mess Sony are leaving behind.KrunkMastaX
Yeah I know sorry about that I changed the topic title.
Google will take them down. They'll blow up Sony HQ with lasers from the satellites they use for Google Earth!Davis092
Oh noes we must stop them! :P

Google's Charin' thar lazor!
krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 krunkmastax

Google's Charin' thar lazor!Davis092

*says NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in slow motion* 

Corvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Corvin
[QUOTE="Corvin"]I said it earlier and I'll say it again: Microsoft isn't taking Sony down. Sony is taking themselves down. Microsoft is just the siphoning off the mess Sony are leaving behind.Dashtal

Im in ur brain, draining ur IQ.
Davis092

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Davis092
[QUOTE="Dashtal"][QUOTE="Corvin"]I said it earlier and I'll say it again: Microsoft isn't taking Sony down. Sony is taking themselves down. Microsoft is just the siphoning off the mess Sony are leaving behind.Corvin

Im in ur brain, draining ur IQ.

im in ur Q, eating ur I
rdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rdo
Member since 2004 • 10314 Posts
sony???  who knows.  the ps3?  i'ld give even the girlscouts a good chance of winning.  we all like cookies.
Corvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Corvin

[QUOTE="KrunkMastaX"]It would just have to be Microsoft. I mean really look at what they're doing right and now and the 360's position. No other company in the world American or Japanese or hell any other kind would be able to pose this big a threat to SONY. Except perhaps maybe Nintendo but thats still on the fence at this moment. What do you people think? And no I'm not a fanboy nor am I trying to be one. And I do acknowledge that hell Nintendo may creep right past Micorsoft and win this gen if they play their cards right. Thoughts?rdo
sony??? who knows. the ps3? i'ld give even the girlscouts a good chance of winning. we all like cookies.

Theres just one problem...

CerMakAlot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 CerMakAlot
Member since 2006 • 560 Posts
Zest soap is setting itself up for failure. By not adding transgerneric acids to their latest compounds, they are LAST GEN.OMGTEHGRUKWTF
QFT