Idea ! Both Sonyboys and MSboys can get along !

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Brent330

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Brent330
Member since 2005 • 120 Posts

I look up both companies Sony and Microsoft and its strange if Microsoft thinks its going to lose the console race why don't they just acquire Sony ? That way both Sony and Microsoft fanboys can both be satisfied. It would make one UPER company and us Sony fanboys wont have to be so miserable.

SuperMario254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 SuperMario254
Member since 2003 • 2897 Posts
[QUOTE="Brent330"]

I look up both companies Sony and Microsoft and its strange if Microsoft thinks its going to lose the console race why don't they just acquire Sony ? That way both Sony and Microsoft fanboys can both be satisfied. It would make one UPER company and us Sony fanboys wont have to be so miserable.

gizmo_logix
No. Because Microsoft would just abolish Sony into tiny bits and force everyone to buy WIndows consumer products that have the RED RING OF DEATH! Instead of Bravia HDTVs. We'd have Windozia HDTVs that freeze! We'd have Red-ray discs that crash! We'd have DVD players that catch viruses. Here's a Nintendo GB loaded with Windows....Blue Screen of Death  Red Rings of Death...  And more Blue Screen Death...

ahh.. that last blue screen of death.. cant even tell you how many times i have seen that on my buddies mom's new pc with vist that she has had for maybe a week.... o well another failed os attempt by windows.. i'll stick with the less buggy xp thanks
lusitanogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 lusitanogamer
Member since 2006 • 9338 Posts
No, just no...
Nene33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Nene33
Member since 2007 • 7870 Posts

No, just no...lusitanogamer

He's right, those kind of thoughts shouldn't be thought.

Nene33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Nene33

Brent330

Dude just get some more games, you'll be happier........like me :)

Maverick128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Maverick128
Member since 2006 • 950 Posts
Sony is WAAYY too big for Microsoft to afford. What with film studios, consumer electronics, television production, music production, etc., etc.
Nene33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Nene33

Sony is WAAYY too big for Microsoft to afford. What with film studios, consumer electronics, television production, music production, etc., etc.Maverick128

That's actually why Microsoft will loose the console war, because they don't ever really win, they just buy the competition.

Paper_Knife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Paper_Knife
Member since 2006 • 1592 Posts
how dare you! :evil:
darkmanure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 darkmanure
Member since 2007 • 548 Posts
So you want Microsoft to monopolize gaming like they did with os systems? Why don't you stab me in the heart already.
SuperMario254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SuperMario254
Member since 2003 • 2897 Posts
if microsoft EVER bought out sony... i would have no choice but to get a Wii... i'll do it i swear I will... i would sooner have a wii then a 360... no red ring of death there, no crappy phone support, nun of that stuff >.>
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
wheres the compertion.
XL70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 XL70
Member since 2004 • 1196 Posts

wheres the compertion.clyde46

Nintendo?

Brent330

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Brent330
Member since 2005 • 120 Posts

Sony is WAAYY too big for Microsoft to afford. What with film studios, consumer electronics, television production, music production, etc., etc.Maverick128

Nope I already looked that up Microsoft can afford Sony hell Bill Gates without Microsoft can afford Sony..

MegaPigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MegaPigeon
Member since 2007 • 1726 Posts
Because Sony is worth billions? As big a company Microsoft is, they can't afford to spend that much on a company, as well as Sony being likely to be reluctant to be bought out.
schesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 schesak
Member since 2006 • 711 Posts
I'm not sure what the numbers are now, but a few years ago MS was worth roughly 240 billion dollars and sony around 40 billion. Although obviously MS has a much higher market worth....I don't think they could afford to just drop 40 billion to purchase a single competitor in only a handful of their market areas. Particularly when Sony is only a competitor, currently, in a market where MS hasn't shown it can even turn a profit. It'd be pretty crazy to throw down 40+ billion dollars to buy competition that is currently losing money for a market where you also haven't been able to turn a profit. . .
WINDWAKER1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#17 WINDWAKER1
Member since 2003 • 3397 Posts

1. I thought competition was good, they're both constantly upping eachother to make gaming better in tons of ways.

2. Sony is too big to be bought out by MS...